Adultery Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita-Completed
‘Please, you are so pretty, I want to kiss you. A proper kiss, not the social ones’ He said and she could feel his erect manhood against her thigh.

Anjali hesitated at first, then allowed him to kiss her. She could feel his tongue snake between her lips searching for her tongue, but she had her teeth blocking it. The kiss was very brief. Again, Sandeep moved his head back to look in her eyes.

‘Please, let’s do it again. I know we can do better. And don’t shy away from what you want to see.’

‘What?’ she asked innocently.

‘This.’ He said pointing towards his cock with his eyebrows.

Anjali did glance towards the cock which had attained an almost full erection by now, blushed slightly but nevertheless opened her mouth to mesh with his mouth. Their tongues danced as they held a long kiss. Anjali could feel Sandeep’s hands peel the nightie off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor at her bare feet where she kicked it aside. The fact that Rahul would perhaps be waiting for her had completely escaped her attention He then felt her bare breasts as he kissed her again. He moved one hand over the pin embedded in her belly button and then let it travel to her crotch where he touched her clit.

‘Beautiful. When I saw you I was wondering what shape you would have given to the pussy hair. And the pin in your belly button is sufficient to drive anyone nuts. Relax! Am I doing something I shouldn’t be doing?’ Sandeep said.

‘Well, no….. he… Rahul might be waiting.’

‘He will think that we are talking about the days gone by especially pertaining to Barkha and he won’t be wrong. After all, that is when it all started. If you don’t like this, stop me right now.’ Sandeep smiled.

Having said this he lowered his mouth and just as he planted a kiss on the right nipple, she looked up to see Rahul standing in the doorway. He however kept a finger on the lips signaling that she keep quiet. Somehow seeing Rahul standing there watching encouraged her. She felt that she should take charge since Rahul too should be pleased with what he sees. She pushed Sandeep to lie on his back on the bed. Then she got up on the bed in a position to take his cock in the mouth. She had a lot of experience with her husband’s cock in her mouth.

She noticed Rahul was standing near the bed watching. She decided to give him a good show. She took her friends’s husband’s cock head between her lips, swirled her experienced tongue around as she rolled the foreskin back gently and then deep throated him as far as she could. After all, it would not do, if he found her sexually less responsive vis-à-vis his wife. She started up and down movements causing him to hunch up to her mouth his hands naughtily playing with her nipples. She didn’t want him to cum this way, especially in her mouth and that too so very soon. She raised her head to look at Rahul and gave him a wink when she found him playing with his cock, somewhat like a young adult watching an X rated film.

She deliberately placed herself in a sixty nine position with Sandeep and resumed giving him a blow job while he was looking at her pussy and ass and playing with them. She could feel him pull her buttock cheeks apart and suck her clit, knowing fully well that Rahul was seeing all this. By way of reflex action, Anjali opened her mouth in such a way that her teeth would not hurt the intruding cock; the lips were so positioned that they held the foreskin back while allowing the entry of the cock in the mouth. Struggling to breathe as he picked up his pace, Anjali was surprised as his seed shot down her throat the sheer force of discharge rendering her incapable of doing anything else. As she choked and tried to turn away, she found that a substantial amount of cum had found its way down her throat. Surprisingly the taste was quite similar to the cum of her husband and not unpleasant.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:20 PM