Adultery Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita-Completed
‘Love, I told you the reason and it is your pleasure also that I have in mind. Does it look good if we refuse him after the way Barkha had enhanced our fun? If at any moment you feel that he is being disrespectful or using you, I will evict him immediately. And if you are uneasy with the actuals, I think orals should be fine. By the way are you on pills? I don’t want a situation where I find you pregnant.’

‘Acting smart? What do you think, I will let another man fuck me without taking precautions? Anyway I can’t keep from being nervous.’

‘Shut up and relax. What is unsettling you? You are not being unfaithful. As your husband I want to watch you getting fun and since my presence may kill the initial spontaneity, I am leaving.’

‘But do come back after the initials are over.’ Anjali’s voice was earnest.

‘Of course, I will. In fact if things don’t proceed due to some reason I will come and get them started. Just act naturally. Don’t initiate but if he does, respond. Don’t bother.’

As they were leaving the room, Rahul fantasized that Sandeep’s cock would soon be spreading her lovely pussy lips and plunge all the way in her body. He would see the real thing very soon provided of course that Sandeep was game and there was no reason why he shouldn’t be. After all, it is not everyday that one gets the chance to fuck a beauty like Anjali.

Rahul held her tight as they shared a very sexy kiss. He then led a considerably relaxed Anjali into the living room. Rahul dialled his residence number from his mobile quietly and picked up the phone in front of Sandeep. His conversation suggested that he had been called for some urgent work

‘Well, Sandeep let us cut out the prelims. I’ll have to go as you have just heard. Should take me about two hours at the very least. Anjali will help you get comfortable. Excuse me.’

‘Sure!’ Sandeep smiled.

Anjali walked silently to the door to see her husband off, her bare feet making no noise as she moved. Soon Sandeep heard the roar of the car’s engine as it sprang to life. He waited for the very feminine sound of the tingle of the anklets and he was not disappointed. Soon, Anjali joined him.

‘So, feeling sleepy?’ she asked him.

‘Sleepy? No, not at all. Are you? No. Well……. It must have been quite some time since you met Barkha.’

‘Yes. I think you guys got married in February.’

‘I guess about two months after your anniversary.’ Sandeep replied with a twinkle in his eye. You and Barkha were very close in a number of respects’

‘Well, it is all a matter of pleasure and we enjoyed each other’s company.’ Anjali replied.

‘Sure.’ Sandeep said.

The conversation proceeded in this vein but things did not thaw to the extent that intercourse would take place.

After about an hour, Rahul returned.

‘Sorry. I really am. Well, Anjali show Sandeep to his room.’ Rahul said looking at the wall clock.

Anjali duly showed Sandeep to the guest room which was just across the hall. ‘If there is anything you need, just call me. Don’t hesitate.’

‘I won’t’ Sandeep said.

Rahul changed into a pair of shorts and T shirt whereas Anjali put on the nightie that she was wearing in the evening.

‘So, nothing happened? Anyway never mind! Hey, Anjali just go and give him a pair of shorts.’ Rahul said.

‘Me? In this skimpy nightie?’ Anjali sounded aghast.

‘Come on now. You yourself had told me that Barkha had a few topless/nude snaps of yours. As her husband, he too must have seen them.’

‘Okay.’ She said taking out a new pair of shorts from the cupboard. As she approached the room, her thoughts were again occupied with what Rahul had just said, that he would have seen her nude. The door of the guestroom was open; only the curtain was hanging.

Anjali entered the room but Sandeep perhaps was in the bathroom. As she was about to leave the shorts on the bed and leave, he emerged from the bathroom, nude. It was all so sudden that Anjali stood transfixed her eyes gradually getting focused on Sandeep’s cock. After a moment’s initial hesitation, Sandeep too became relaxed and enjoyed the moment as his cock gradually started becoming erect.

‘I’m sorry to have entered the room without knocking’.

‘you need not be, it’s okay. I thought you would be wanting to see me in my birthday suit since that is how I have seen your snaps.’ He smiled.

‘Well…… I don’t know.’ Anjali said shaking herself out of the reverie.

Sandeep walked up to her and put his arms around to hug her. He kissed her on the cheek, then moved his mouth to face her lips. Anjali did not know how to react. She turned her cheek for the kiss as a natural response to someone she wasn’t very free with. She felt a surge of excitement tearing through her body and as she looked down she saw that her nipples were erect.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:20 PM