Adultery Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita-Completed
‘So, how was your day?’ Rahul asked.

‘Well, pretty exhausting.’ Sandeep stretched himself.

‘What will you guys have?’ Anjali asked addressing both of them.

Rahul looked at Sandeep but he made a gesture as if to say anything was fine.

‘I guess red wine should be fine. The advantage is that even you too will be able to join us.’ Rahul smiled.

‘Oh yes. That would be lovely. Your red saree suggests that red wine would be in order. By the way that tattoo looks great. ’ Sandeep said.

‘Thank you. Okay. I’ll just get it.’ Anjali blushed.

The wine was good and after about an hour, they were quite relaxed and the formal conversation had given way to easy chat.

‘I think we’ve had enough drinks already. Please excuse me. I’ll just lay the food.’ The two guys watched Anjali as she walked down the hall to the bedroom.

‘I hope you did not have a problem in finding the house.’ Rahul said.

‘No, not at all.’ Sandeep replied.

Just as Anjali was returning, the telephone bell rang and Rahul went to answer it.

‘Well, Anjali. Everything is so nice and I am spending a wonderful time with you people.. Thank you for having taken so many pains.’

‘Oh you are most welcome.’ Anjali smiled.

‘I did have an idea of what you looked like from the snaps of yours that Barkha had shown me but you are even prettier.’

As Anjali blushed suddenly realizing that he could perhaps imagine her nipples and pussy as they were hidden inside. Nor only that a frisson of thrill ran through her body as she caught a smile playing on Sandeep’s handsome face. By this time, Rahul had finished the conversation and joined them.

‘Well, even I have had a tough day. Anjali, love if you don’t mind while you lay the food, I’ll take a quick shower.’ Rahul said and disappeared into the bedroom closing the door behind him.

Anjali excused herself and went into the kitchen and was pleasantly surprised to find that Sandeep too had followed her there. After making some small talk he said, ‘Barkha did tell me about the mind blowing evening when you had invited her over for your anniversary celebrations. In fact we were thinking of asking you over for ours provided it was okay with Rahul. I mean with unmarried girls, one doesn’t have to bother too much just as both of you were cool with Barkha but after marriage…..’

‘Well, now that you are here, we can have a repeat of that night. So what if Barkha is not here. Some other time with her.’ Rahul had obviously overheard the conversation as he was approaching the kitchen to go to the wash area to hang the towel.

‘Rahul, you….’ Anjali’s tone was a mixture of complain but naughty anticipation.

‘Come, come, lets have food.’ Rahul said.

The table was full of sumptuous fare but Anjali’s hunger had virtually vanished. after Rahul’s statement. She felt vulnerable and excited at the same time. As they were making their way through the food, Anjali felt a foot brush against her foot. All the while Rahul and Sandeep were exchanging small talk. Initially she thought that it could have been a mistake; perhaps it was.

Anjali herself did not know how to describe her feelings. Sandeep was so handsome and gentle. There was no reason for Barkha to mind if they ended up having a threesome. Not only that even Rahul was encouraging but how would it start. She really hoped that Rahul would steer the situation so deftly that everything would seem natural. Once the dinner was over, Anjali started clearing up the table. Sandeep and Rahul walked back to the sofa and Sandeep expressed a desire to go back to the hotel.

‘Come on now, Sandeep. What will you do there? Why don’t you stay with us? We will see to it that you are comfortable.’ Rahul said with a twinkle in the eye.

‘I…. I don’t have my clothes.’ Sandeep replied.

‘Come on . Surely you do not need clothes to sleep. Now this is being ridiculous.’ Rahul pulled his leg.

Having cleared up the table, Anjali went to her bathroom to wash hands. Soon she was joined by Rahul.

‘What are you going to do? Are you changing clothes?’

‘No, just washing hands. Why? Has Sandeep agreed to stay for the night?’ she asked nonchalantly.

‘Yes, but are you game?’ Rahul asked her looking into the eyes.

Anjali laughed a nervous laugh.’ Well, I might be but let’s keep our options open and see how things proceed.’

‘Honey, there are only two reasons why I want you to do it. First he appears to be a decent sort of a guy. Secondly if you don’t do it, won’t Barkha feel bad? Do it once and return the favour. Try it one time and if you don’t like it, never again will I ask.’

‘Look, I am not bound to Barkha! If it flows naturally, fine. If it doesn’t still fine.’

‘My presence may be a deterrent; so what I will do is I’ll make an excuse and leave.’

‘Very funny. And after you leave I just strip and sexually assault him?’ Anjali snapped.

‘First listen. In reality, I will not go away. I’ll watch you people either from the ventilator or through a gap in the window’s curtain. Don’t bother I’ll manage.’

‘Are you sure?’ Anjali sounded unsure now.

‘Of course.’

She responded, ‘I’m very nervous. I just want to confirm again. Are you sure you want to see him fuck me?’
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:19 PM