Adultery Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita-Completed
‘Hello, is that Rahul?’ a male voice enquired on the phone.

‘Yes, may I know who is there?’ Rahul said.

‘My name is Sandeep. We have never met but my wife Barkha is a friend of Anjali. I….I suppose you do know her.’ Sandeep said hesitantly.

It was then that Rahul realized who the speaker was. At that time he was engaged to this girl Barkha whom Anjali had brought to give him a nice sexy surprise on their wedding anniversary. Things had gone slightly out of hand and though Barkha did protest, he had ended up fucking her. Of course, it was an enjoyable affair and Barkha did not rave or rant after that. She had instead asked that Anjali should accompany her for Sandeep’s birthday but things did not quite work out.

‘Hi! Are you there?’ Sandeep’s voice jolted Rahul out of the reverie.

‘Yeah, of course.’ He said hurriedly.

‘Well, Rahul. I was just visiting this place on official business and should be free in the evening. I have some work in the morning also that is why I will have to spend the night here. If you people are free and have no other commitments, I was thinking of dropping in for a little while.’ Sandeep said.

‘Why, of course. That would be wonderful.’ Rahul responded enthusiastically.

‘Great. It will be past seven by the time I finish my work. I should be at your place at around 8 p.m.’ Sandeep said exuberantly.

‘Yes. Sure. You know my place?’ Rahul said as an afterthought.

‘I’ll find it. Don’t bother. See you in the evening.’

Rahul kept the receiver down with mixed feelings. He felt an element of thrill but did not know how exactly Anjali would react to what he usually fantasized about.

Ding Dong, the door bell rang. It was about half past five in the evening. Anjali got up and peeped through the keyhole. It was her husband Rahul. Early today, she thought and opened the door.

’Hi, love!’ he said hugging her and giving her a light peck on the cheek.

’Hi!’ Anjali said taking her husband's briefcase and started walking towards the bedroom.’ How was the day?’

Rahul looked at her as she walked. Beautiful, he thought. Anjali was wearing a baby pink coloured sleeveless nightie that finished at her knees and not only showed off her pretty fair legs and bare feet but accentuated them. Despite her 29 years she was a stunner by any reckoning. A height of five feet six inches, weight of 127 pounds, taut, firm breasts capped by perky succulent nipples and a gorgeous ass.

‘Anjali, I am sorry, love I couldn’t telephone you because I was so busy. Guess what? Today I received a telephone call from Sandeep, your friend Barkha’s husband. He is in town and wanted to drop in. I think he will come by 8 or even later.’ Rahul said.

‘Rahul, you really are the limit. Shouldn’t you have informed me? If he is coming at 8 we should ask him to stay over for dinner too. How very casual of you!’ Anjali chided him.

‘Sorry, darling. But I know you will manage.’ Rahul said good humouredly.

As she hurriedly proceeded towards the kitchen to prepare something more for the evening, a sense of thrill and unease gripped her. Barkha would certainly have told Sandeep about what had happened when she had called Barkha over to give Rahul a naughty surprise. Not only that once Barkha had also told her over the phone that Sandeep had also seen a few topless/nude snaps of hers that Barkha possessed. She had got quite angry at Barkha but Barkha had laughed it off, saying that they had gone to give her husband a few more erections so what was her problem. She had told this to Rahul and he had got quite excited at the thought that her friend’s husband had seen her nude. It was the honesty with which Barkha had told Anjali that pleased him. Now that Sandeep was actually going to see her in person, he would mentally picture the breasts, the pussy everything. Although alone, Anjali blushed and carried on with the kitchen chores.

Anjali dressed for the occasion. She wore a red saree with a sleeveless blouse, a plunging neckline that not only showed off her shapely arms but also a substantial amount of skin on her back. Red lipstick, red nailpolish and red bangles on her wrists, amply complimented by a silver amulet on her right arm and dainty anklets on the feet. She did not know why but on an impulse she opened a brand new pack of perfume and after dabbing it on the neck, under arms and seeing that she was alone also dabbed it on her manicured pussy. That was a benefit of the Internet. She could see what shape all the sexy models gave to their pubic hair. Neatly trimmed with just a line of vertical hair. But why did she dab on the perfume? On the pussy! She had no answer. It had a new fragrance, very feminine and captivating. She quickly applied a tattoo near her belly button to highlight her pierced naval. She was in fact looking so good that Rahul pulled her leg saying that if this the way she dressed up, more of her friends’ husbands would keep dropping in.

‘I guess you are planning to return the favour?’ Rahul said naughtily.

‘What favour?’ Anjali asked innocently.

‘The same favour that Barkha did to us?’

‘You really….. At that time Barkha was unmarried. I was married and still am.’ Anjali said with mock anger.

‘So you are, love but it is your husband who is telling you this. I mean just for a change. After all, when you and Barkha meet both of you should be able to exchange notes. Sandeep and I can but we are not old pals. You and Barkha are.’

‘You serious?’ Anjali asked.

‘What do you think?’ Rahul said and laughed.

At around 8.30 p.m. the doorbell rang. Rahul got up and opened the door. Sandeep was handsome. He was somewhere in his mid thirties and was casually dressed in blue jeans and T shirt.

‘Hi! I am Sandeep. Is that Rahul?’

‘Yes. Do come in.’ Rahul said shaking his hand.

Rahul introduced the guest, ‘Sandeep, this is my wife, Anjali. Come on in and sit down.’

‘Hello, Sandeep. How are you and how is Barkha?’ Anjali smiled.

‘Oh, she is fine. Sent her love to you.’ Sandeep replied drinking in the sight of the beautiful lady before him. She is as beautiful in clothes, as she is without them, he thought and wondered what was the shape of her pussy at this particular time. Barkha had told him that this friend of hers wore her pussy hair in different styles like the hair on the head.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Friend's Husband by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:19 PM