Adultery Indian Wife's Anniversary gift by rupanita-Completed
Barkha's face was one of concentration. She was laying back, trying to concentrate on the pleasures Anjali was giving her, her legs locked tightly over the young wife’s back.

Rahul moved his hand up, cupping Anjali's asscheek, pushing it up and away from him. The second time he did that, he heard a wet "smack" come from between her legs as her wet pussy lips parted stickily. Rahul leaned over and began to alternate lifting each asscheek, pushing them together and pulling them apart . It took only seconds to cause her pussy to make its approval known with wet noises. The candle light on her lips showed twinkling droplets of juice forming in her golden bush, moist and inviting. Her lips were full and beginning to swell as a white pearlescent drop began to peek from her pussy.

Rahul’s handling of her ass was driving her crazy, as she sucked and licked Barkha's pussy. Her soft moans indicated that she liked to have Rahul feeling her ass, and that she wanted to make Barkha come.

Barkha's legs suddenly closed around Anjali's head as her hips lifted off the bed, carrying Anjali’s head with them. Rahul watched as she stayed locked like this, her legs quivering, her breathing a series of short loud pants, until, finally, she collapsed on the bed.

Anjali caressed the dark bush and pussy, kissing it lightly several times in different places, causing Barkha to ripple with shudders each time. When she sat up, she crawled down toward her friend, kissing her tenderly on the lips.

"I love to eat you like that." Anjali said softly.

Barkha replied lazily, "Ummmm, I love to cum in your mouth too."

Anjali slipped off the foot of the bed and walked around to her husband, sitting on the edge of the bed. They grabbed each other and kissed passionately, their tongues tasting Barkha's cum together. Rahul licked the slick wetness from her chin and neck, squeezing her small tits and pinching her nipples. As their mouths parted, they looked into each other's eyes.

"Like the girl you married?" She laughed.

"Yes, I can see what sort you are. Not only driving your husband but other girls crazy as well." Rahul replied, playing on her horniness. "I saw how wet your cunt was getting while you fucked her with your tongue."

"Oooh, yes, I'm so wet. See?" Her hand rose from her moist lips, the fingers glistening with a thick cream as she showed him her hand. "I'm so wet! Having you watch me suck pussy has made me ready to cum!" She purred again, as she rubbed her own slick juice over her nipples.

Rahul leaned down, his tongue circling her nipples, licking her cream from the hard tips. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, pulling hard as his hand slid between her thighs.

"Hmmm, suck my breasts." She whispered. "Lick my nipples."

Rahul slipped three fingers into her wet pussy, feeling her warm wetness ooze down into his hand. His cock touching her stomach caused her hands to encircle it and begin a slow stroking.

"I want to watch my wet darling rub her pussy all over Barkha's tits. Make her nipples all wet and creamy. I want to watch as my love tries to fuck those nice big tits. Can you feel how wet they are? How wet your thighs are?" Rahul said.

Her head tossed back as he crooned their "bedtalk" to her, her mouth open slightly, she moaned and hissed her reply.

“I think I should leave.You guys have a nice time.” Barkha said as she started looking for the panty that had been pulled off by Anjali.

“Please, Barkha. Stay back. Why be so formal?” Anjali said.

“Yes, do stay back.” Rahul also joined in. After all it is not every day that one gets to see one’s wife’s best friend naked and Rahul did not want to wait for another opportunity.

“But what will I do while you two make love?” Barkha asked sheepishly.

“You too join us.” Anjali said.

“Ow, come on Anjali! You had said that my job was to give your hubby a blow job. That’s all.I,….I can’t have sex with him.” Barkha explained.

“OK! Old values? Anyway he can give you as good a blow job as you gave him.” Anjali reasoned.

“Relax. It's not like your cheating on your boyfriend or having an affair, it's just a little oral sex," Rahul told her in a casual and matter of fact manner.

She looked into his eyes and that of Anjali and her defenses began to crumble. Was it OK she asked herself. Is oral sex cheating on one’s lover she questioned herself. She apparently began to see the point of view of Rahul and Anjali. However that she had allowed herself to be in this position made her a bit peeved. She was angry at herself for letting the little game go too far, for letting it get to this point, but mostly she was mad for being physically attracted to another man i.e. her friend’s husband due to which she had agreed to give the blow job. Naturally she did not love him but sex with him was something she desired. She was not sure whether this was a mistake i.e oral sex with someone other than her future husband, but her passion was battling her heart and her heart was losing this battle despite her best efforts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife's Anniversary gift by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:14 PM