Adultery Indian Wife's Anniversary gift by rupanita-Completed
Rahul moaned my pleasure, letting her know he enjoyed this and wanted more. His hands reached out, only to be slapped away. He laid back and enjoyed the sensation of his cock being swallowed over and over. Slowly. Lovingly. She began to move quickly, her lips lightly touching the shaft, her saliva making moist noises as she changed directions. Using only her mouth, she pumped his cock up and down, her efforts shaking the bed. Several fast strokes would be followed by a long plunge. Taking him deep into her throat, she'd pause, letting him know how deep he was, feeling the tightness of her mouth. The velvety smooth, slick skin in the back of her throat caressed the head of his cock, feeling sooo very nice. Then she would pull up quickly, and repeat her fast strokes, again, only to plunge long and deep.

She didn't touch him except with her mouth. Her hands he could feel near him on the bed, her hair not touching him as it normally would. Lacking any other distractions, her world consisted of his cock and her mouth, eagerly trying to suck him off. He could feel his cock trying to stiffen even more, as his balls tightened and tingled.

"Unnghh...I'm...gonna...cum!" Rahul panted.

Her pace quickened, her saliva dripped onto his balls, feeding the fires in them instead of quenching them. His hips moved up, a primitive instinct taking over control. He wanted to come in her mouth, give her all of his sperm, never wanting to stop.

The dam broke, and the floods came. Sperm rushed from his cock as she held him about half way into her mouth. Spasms wracked Rahul’s body as come surged from him. After the fourth surge, he felt her let go and put his spurting rod against her chest, rubbing him back and forth until I spent myself.

Breathing heavily and moaning, he began to relax; to drift into that warm "afterglow" of total contentment and relaxation. He felt her hips move over his, as she sat just over his lower stomach. Her hands untying the blind- fold.

As the scarf fell away, revealing her slim form and pale skin in the flickering candlelight, Rahul looked at her smiling above him, wearing only her garter belt. As she sat, almost grinning at him, he realized that her chest and tits were dry, yet they should have been shiny and wet with white drops of come.

"Did you like that?" She laughed huskily.

"Mmm, yess!Need I reply?" he replied, still feeling the "glow".

With a sudden motion, she moved off of him, laying on her side next to him.

"You'd better thank her then." Anjali laughed.

Rahul looked down, and laying alongside his legs, he saw Barkha, Anjali's best friend and lover, naked, except for a red bow tied around her neck and a thong panty barely covering her pussy’ her bare breasts twinkling wetly in the dim light, her tongue licking her lips. She smiled at Rahul, her light brown hair seeming to glow as a candle's light tried to weave its way through. Barkha was the girl Anjali had a relationship with and to be frank Rahul did not know how they were presently placed.

"Happy Anniversary love!" Anjali laughed, kissing her husband on the cheek.

Rahul grabbed her and kissed her back, hard and rough, as much to thank her as to tell her that he had wished he had known it wasn't her.

Sitting up, he pulled Barkha to him and kissed her too, tasting the salty remnants of his come on her tongue.

"That, sweetheart, " he said to Barkha, "is for that tremendous headjob!"

Barkha laughed, telling him how much fun it was to suck him while he thought it was Anjali going down. Anjali told her it would be a few minutes until he was ready again, indicating his flaccid cock.

"Well, I certainly got all worked up over that." Barkha said.

“Well, Barkha now that you have been so co operative why don’t you stay back and,well,see how the evening unfolds?” Anjali smiled.

Barkha protested, “ No, Anjali.Not today. Today is your anniversary. Some other time.” But Anjali was in no mood to listen.

“What’s the harm? Let him also see how lovely you are down there. Moreover since you have seen his cock should he not see your pussy?” Anjali said.

Barkha relented.She had to, since Anjali for some unknown reason was so insistent. Anjali had her lay back, and as Rahul watched, laid herself down between Barkha's thighs. Her black hair and fair skin contrasting to the slightly darker skin of her friend. She slid her hands under Barkha's thighs, and in a swift stroke pulled down her panty to show me a lovely little pussy.

As Anjali’s mouth found the moistness between them, Barkha crossed her ankles over the middle of Anjali's back as a tongue caressed her warm, damp flesh.

As Rahul watched, he could feel his rod begin to straighten, getting harder and fuller as Anjali moaned softly between Barkha's thighs. A candle on the headboard illuminated Anjali's creamy ass, and he could see a glistening reflection deep between her legs. She continued to suck, her hands reaching up to pinch Barkha's dark nipples, squeeze her full breasts, caressing the soft tender area on their undersides with her fingers. He placed his hand on the back of her thigh, sliding up halfway to her asscheek, stopping to give her thigh a gentle squeeze to let her know that he was enjoying her "show". She moaned again, wiggling her ass slightly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife's Anniversary gift by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-01-2019, 01:13 PM