Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 33
Things were going good. Even the days were passing. Whenever I went to leave kids, even Tulsi used to come and we used to see and smile and then just speak hi and bye as she was afraid of the family. and even I didn’t want to spoil her life. But we both had that lust in our mind to have sex. But when, where we didn’t know. Our eyes always used to speak very lustfully and I could feel the hunger she had inside for sex. Anyways we both knew one or the other day we both will meet and have sex. But didn’t know when and where.
One day it was Saturday, I had holiday and kids had gone to school. I had to go somewhere and came back by 12:30PM. I went to house and changed the dress and came down to Rashmi aunty’s house. She was preparing lunch. I slowly went inside and hugged her from behind
Aunty : aaauchhhh
Me : hi aunty
Aunty : stupid. You scared me dear
Me : sorry aunty just thought will give you surprise
Aunty : mmm this is not surprise this is scaring
Me : love you aunty
Aunty : love you too raki
Me : mmm so no one at home
Aunty : ya. Soo….
Me : soo….mmmm… nothing
Aunty : nothing?
Me : mm yaa nothing
Aunty : as if you don’t want anything
Me : if u give I will surely take my sexy aunty
Aunty : as if I wont give you wont take
Me : so you are giving then?
Aunty : if u want you take other wise leave it
Me : ohh aunty. How can I leave that
Aunty : mmm I know u very well sweetheart. How much you are hungry for sex
Me : then come naa will have lots of fun now
Aunty : nautghty, if I leave you will fuck me here only
Me : y not you keep preparing lunch. I will fuck you from behind
Aunty : you and your thoughts
Me : ok finish that soon dear. I am hungry to fuck you
Aunty : raki, wait please. Let this sambar get over
Me : keep that on stove aunty. Mean while we can have fun and then come back soon
Aunty : no no just two minutes will come wait
Me : mmm ok sure I will wait
Aunty : that’s like a good boy
Me : I am always good in everything dear
Meanwhile I just went to bed room and was cleaning the bed for our sex session. I sat on bed and was waiting for my sexy queen to enter. She didn’t come even after 20mins. I was really upset. I just got up and then went to kitchen to see. She was just arranging the vessesls and was switching off the gas. She just turned back and smiled.
Aunty : So sad. I know my sweet handsome boy is hungry
Me : yes aunty very hungry. Please come na dear
Aunty : come lets go naughty
Me : shall I lift and take you sweetheart?
Aunty : I am heavy dear. If you want you try
Me : sure my sexy aunty
Aunty : aaaaahhhhhh (I just lifted her and she was shouting)
Me : mmmm you are really heavy dear
Aunty : don’t leave me then I will fall and get hurt
Me : I wont leave you today. Will fuck you nicely
Aunty : ohhhhhhhhhh.
Me : (I just left her on the bed) uuuffffffffffffffff
Aunty : abbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaa thank god you didn’t made me fall
Me : ohh aunty you are too heavy to lift
Aunty : mmmmm see you told I am not heavy
Me : ok ok now come lets go to heaven

I slept on her and started licking her neck and lips. We both started kissing and exchanging the saliva. Now I removed her blouse and she helped me in removing her bra. I was about to remove her saree. She told kids might come now and not to remove saree. I just left the saree there only and then I came down and pulled her saree and petticoat till her waist. She had worn light blue panty. I just pulled it down. She raised her ass to help in removing her panty. Then I just pulled my shots down to remove my hard dick outside and then went on top.
As kids had half day we had to finish the fucking session soon. So I just put my dick inside and started fucking her. I started giving her hard fuck. She was shouting with full painful pleasure. And she was biting her lips and started massaging my hairs and pulling me to kiss.
As we were half done and still my sperms were generating was about to travel to the tip and still I was giving her heavy shots, suddenly rohan came inside the shouting “Mummm…….y”. we both were really got scared and didn’t know what to do. I suddenly got up from her and she started arranging her saree. Rohan saw what we were doing. We both were seminaked. She suddenly got up from the bed and went near rohan. I could see her hairs were scattered and just hugged rohan and then started asking him
Aunty : How did you come
Rohan : uncle got us from school
Aunty : uncle, which uncle?
Rohan : prasad uncle.
Aunty : ohhh. Then where is Rahul
Rohan : he is also coming. He was speaking to rekha (rekha is tulsi's daughter)
Aunty : ohh ok.
Rohan : mummy what was rakesh anna doing?
Aunty : nothing dear I had sever head ache and he was trying to massage me
Rohan : then why was he sleeping on you?
Aunty : ohh rohan I was totally tired dear so only he didn’t want to wake me.
Rohan : ohh ok rakesh anna thanks. You always take care of us
Aunty : now don’t tell this to rahul or anyone. You know right how much diffcult is ther for us and how rakesh anna is helping us?
Rohan : yes mummy
Aunty : don’t tell this to rahul. If he comes to know that I have headache he might cry
Me : Yes rohan, aunty had severe headache. I just thought not to tell you both but aunty had selpt. So I had to massage her head
Aunty : mmm rohan is a good boy
Me : rohan I will get you big chocolate if you don’t tell anyone. And I also wont tell that you have that big chocolate. Promise?
Rohan : Promise. But sure you will get me big chocolate?
Me : yes sure
Rohan : promise?
Me : promise rohan
Rohan : thanks rakesh anna
Mean while Rahul also came inside. Rashmi aunty and me saw each other and was feeling very scared. And then I just showed my hand to tell that nothing will happen.
Aunty : Raki, you didn’t close the gate?
Me : Sorry aunty, I just parked my bike and forgot
Aunty : and you didn’t close the door also
Me : oh sorry aunty. I was in hurry to enjoy your beaut
Aunty : now see thank god rohan came. What if rahul had come or anyothers had come
Me : I am sorry dear please
Aunty : its ok please lets be very careful next time on wards
Me : love you aunty
Aunty : now go outside for sometime. Kids are there
Me : sure aunty sorry love you

I just went outside without speaking. Then we all had lunch and kids were about to sleep. aunty also wanted to sleep with kids. I called rohan
Me : Rohan, come here
Rohan : what rakesh anna?
Me : come here rohan
Rohan : mmm tell rakesh anna
Me : come lets go and get the big chocolate
Rohan : sure. Don’t tell this to rahul
Me : sure I wont tell.
Rohan : promise?
Me : I promised already
Rohan : no no keep your hand on my hand
Me : mmm ok dear?
Rohan : sure come now. He is sleeping.
Me : mmm good boy
Finally I got him chocolate and then told him not to tell anyone about the headache aunty had.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 18-01-2019, 12:28 PM