Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 29
We both had dinner and then she took all the plates, vessels to sink and was cleaning. I didn’t dare going there because kids where still playing. So just sat on sofa and was watching TV. She cleaned all the vessels and kept everything in kitchen and then gave me a pillow and then blanket.
Aunty : Raki, take this pilow and blanket
Me : Ohh thanks aunty. I will sleep on sofa only
Aunty : But you don’t like to sleep on sofa right
Me : yes, but the situation looks like I cant sleep on soft bed with two soft pillows
Aunty : soft bed and two pillows?
Me : mmm yes aunty, soft bed and two soft pillows
Aunty : ohhh you are becaming bad day by day. Wait let your parents come, will tell them to get you married soon
Me : sure do that. And if they ask who is the girl, I will show you only
Aunty : ohhhh let see, as if you will marry me naughty
Me : sure I will why not?
Aunty : ok ok now don’t speak so much kids can listen and they are still awake
Me : mmm, ok aunty, seems nothing will workout tonight.
Aunty : yes nothing will work out. Good night sweetheart
Me : ohh really? I am really sad
Aunty : now good night kids are there and they can understand and tell everything to uncle
Me : ok aunty I care for you. Atleast a good night kiss?
Aunty : nothing doing. Just sleep.
Me : ok aunty good night. I love you sweetheart
Aunty : love you toooo chweeety. Good night
After saying this she went to bedroom and closed the door. I really cursed my fate. And I didn’t want to force for anything. I was watching TV and there was a romantic Malayalam movie and mid night masala songs in few channels. I was just changing and was watching them. Really indian aunties, herioines are so sexy than English ladies. I don’t know how many agree. There were few romantic movies in English as well. But none of them were actually making me hot. I kept watching till 12:30AM. Now I was getting really tempted with few mid night masala songs and slowly covered myself with blanket and put my hand inside the shorts and took out my dick. I started storking seeing all the sexy ladies in the songs. One by one songs where played and I was stroking slowly seeing each and every sexy heroines coming on screen.
I saw the watch it was 1AM. Then thought let me leak and then sleep. but I still wanted to fuck more herioines, was just thinking let me just cum for next heroine. As I was just doing that, suddenly I could feel some one touching my head. I got scared and suddenly shivered and put my dick inside the shorts. I turned and saw behind, it was Rashmi aunty. But the time I speak something she just closed my mouth. Though all the lights were off, but there was still slight light which was coming from window. She slowly sat on the sofa.
Aunty : Shhhhhhhhhhh…….. (spoke in a very low voice)
Me : (I just nodded my head)
Aunty : don’t speak kids will wake up
Me : (she removed her hand from the mouth) you didn’t get sleep sweetheart?
Aunty : I had slept raki. But I woke up suddenly. Was feeling hungry
Me : ohh you didn’t had dinner properly I think
Aunty : you are one stupid. Sometimes you speak so intelligent and sometimes like a stupid
Me : ohh what happened aunty.
Aunty : afternoon you just left me half done. You didn’t feed my pussy properly
Me : ohh sex hungry you are telling
Aunty : (she bent down and brushed her nose with my nose) yesssssss my naughty hero
Me : aunty, so you are really hungry to get fucked?
Aunty : then why will I come here raki. Afternoon, I had lost my control. I never expected that Tulsi will bring kids so soon
Me : mmm, even I was very much tempted, I reallly wanted to fuck you very badly at that time
Aunty : as if you will fuck me only that time.
Me : ohh aunty you are so sexy, so how can I leave you just like that
Aunty : mmm, if I leave you very free and sleep naked you make me a sex machine I think
Me : sure why not aunty.
Aunty : raki, now come don’t waste time. I am really hungry and complete that task which you left me incomplete afternoon without feeding my pussy
Me : ohh aunty did I do that. It was your friend who did that
Aunty : now come do something and reduce my heat of the body. Its going to high temprature
Me : love you aunty. Shall I fuck you on sofa or down
Aunty : I think will sleep down only. Sofa we cant enjoy properly
Me : sure aunty. Love you where ever you tell
Aunty : Ok wait then, will put the bed and arrange for everything
Me : sure aunty. Love you

She started arraning the bed. While she was arranging the bed, her pallu had dropped and her boobs where hanging below. I slowly went from behind and held her boobs and started pressing.
Aunty : wait raki
Me : I am not able to wait dear.
Aunty : mmm everything is yours only why are you in so much hurry, will give you all. Don’t worry even I am hungry
Me : then come soon you sexy aunty
Aunty : wait my sex hero
Me : cant wait my lovely aunty
Aunty : mmm done come now,

As soon everything was arranged, I just slept beside her and just hugged her on her waist. Now slowly started moving my hand on her boobs and then started pressing it. now she also turned towards me and came near my mouth and started sucking the lips. We both as usual exchanged saliva and then toungue. As we both were kissing my hands were massaging her back and was pressing her ass bun. she was hugging me and was pulling me so that I can sleep on her and start fucking her. finally she whispered in ears, “Raki, climb on me please, I am not able to control from afternoon” . As she was hungry and then in afternoon I had left her half done, she had gone wild and then we she hurriedly pulled upon her and pulled the saree and petticoat up and she removed my shorts and took my dick and inserted inside her pussy. She was not at all in mood to have foreplay or she didn’t want me to suck her pussy also. She was just hungry to get fucked like a mad dog. Now my dick was deep inside her pussy. I started giving her hard shorts as even I was hungry and she was also hungry. The shorts went slow to medium to fast. Soft to hard to harsh. She started crying to fuck more hard. I kept fucking her and was trying not to leak so soon.
I was fucking very hardly. We both were breathing so heavily as we didn’t want to make sound by opening our mouth as kids where there. But we both love to fuck with full shouting with painful pleasure. As kids were there we had to keep our mouth close and we were not able to breath properly so we both were breathing heavily.
Aunty : (while getting fucked only she was whispering) Raki, are you satisfied?
Me : I still nee…..d few more shots aunty. Are you satisfied sweetheart?
Aunty : yes I feel my pussy is started burning dear
Me : ohh please aunty just few more shots
Aunty : ohh you are very strong in sex dear. From last 30mins you are giving shots, and still you are not done.
Me : that is raki sexy aunty.
Aunty : ahhhhh….aaaakkkkk hhhhhhhhh. How can you fuck so much dear?
Me : why uncle wont give you so much shots is it?
Aunty : uncle shots will be 20 to 30 and in just 3 mins
Me : ohh aunty, I can fuck you still 30mins. Shall I?
Aunty : enough dear, leak it soon. I am reallly tired now
Me : I am not tired dear. Please few more shots
Aunty : how can you fuck so much stupid? You are really crazy
Me : that is why I give gap aunty. As I feel I am getting leaked, I just stop for few minutes and once the cum goes inside again I fuck the pussy.
Aunty : mmmm, where did you learn all this
Me : I just keep reading books to know who to satisfy ladies
Aunty : ladies? So you naughty how many ladies you have tried?
Me : ohh aunty I told you that day itself right I am virgin?
Aunty : ok dear, I was just kidding.
Me : aunty, ahhhh, shall I leak?
Aunty : yes dear I am really tired.
Me : ok then wait will give a hard fuck. Get ready
Aunty : sure love you raki.
Me : aunty spread your legs more until my dick goes inside and then make your pussy tight by keeping your legs on my back
Aunty : mmm, sure dear, this give me deep fuck as well
Me : yes aunty you will enjoy
Aunty : aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its really nice but paining dear
Me : control aunty just 2 mins, I will cum with full load
Aunty : mmmmmmm aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love you raki mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me : aaahhh aaahhaa kkkkaahhhhaaasssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I leaked aunty
Aunty : uffffffffffffffffffffffffffff tired my sweetheart
Me : ohhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff love you aunty, it was a great fuck
I leaked all the cum inside her. and after leaking also I gave her few more shots, and the cum as coming out and was flowing on the bedsheet. Now my dick became very very small and then I just rolled down slept. Aunty saw me and smiled
She told she will go and sleep inside. I also told ok. as I was also tired and then gave her a long shots, after leaking I became very tired.
She gave sweet kiss to my lips and I asked for saliva and she spitted onside my mouth and then we both kissed for 2 mins and she told good night and went and slept. I was really very tired and then slept there only. Didn’t go on sofa.

Morning I got up and then saw the watch. It was 9am. I was really tired. Kids had already woke and were playing. Aunty didn’t disturb to get up. She was doing her work. I got up and then saw aunty was preparing breakfast. I just went inside and said good morning.
Me : Good morning aunty
Aunty : good morning raki. Had nice sleep?
Me : yes whole night I had nice excersise, so had nice sleep
Aunty : mmmm, that is why I also didn’t distrub you dear
Me : was really very tired dear. I didn’t know how I slept after you left
Aunty : its ok dear. Anyways today is Sunday so even I didn’t want to disturb.
Me : thanks aunty, I will quickly go and take bath and come
Aunty : raki, what is the plan today?
Me : nothing, just have to meet a friend
Aunty : what time are you going there?
Me : its not compulsory. But tell me aunty, whats your plan
Aunty : I am planning to get groceries, it will be difficult to get it alone. If you also come
Me : sure aunty, why not
Aunty : but you are going to meet your friend
Me : I will go in the evening
Aunty : thanks raki, shall we go at 11:30?
Me : sure no probs. How much time it might take
Aunty : we will go nearby shop only
Me : sure aunty.

I took bath and then came and had breakfast. Aunty was ready and even kids where ready. I thought I can take her in bike but as kids were also coming then we took auto. kids sat first and then aunty sat and then I sat. it was a short distance but still I was rubbing aunty’s shoulder. Even aunty was enjoying this journey. She saw me and was smiling. She also understood my feelings. She also co-operated with me. She just kept her hands on my tighs to make my dick mad. She was biting her lips and I could understand that she was doing it purposely. we were almost reached the market. I just took her hand and kept on her thigh. She was again keeping it there. I was pleading her showing my finger to tell my dick is like rod now. She smiled and kept massaging my thigh so that I get erected. Finally we reached the market. I didn’t know what to do. I just removed my inshirt and then got down. Now it was little relaxed so that no one can see my erected dick. I gave the money and then I was walking little slowly. I just wanted my dick to reduce the temptation. I saw her she was smiling looking at me. I was making my face to tell her that my dick is still erected. She was smiling seeing my pant.
Me : What you did aunty?
Aunty : what happened dear
Me : mine is errected
Aunty : I know I did that purposely
Me : ohh why aunty?
Aunty : last night how you trouble me
Me : ohh aunty I was giving you pleasure
Aunty : I also gave you nice pleasure and why did you remove you inshirt dear
Me : what else I do aunty, if I wont remove then everyone can see
Aunty : mmmm, let them see dear. They will know how big is yours
Me : ohh aunty you are very dangerous
Aunty : mmmmm, still it is standing/
Me : no no it has reduced.
Aunty : sorry dear, just for fun I did
Me : its ok aunty, but you should try all this indoor, not outdoor
Aunty : ok dear.

We were purchasing the groceries and other items. Suddenly we saw a lady coming near us. And that was Tulsi. She also had come to purchase groceries and she had come with her husband.
(Tulsi’s husband and Rashmi’s husband working in same company will tell about this someother episode)
Aunty : hi tulsi, how are you
Tulsi : I am good, so you have come for groceries
Aunty : yes tulsi, my husband is not there right so I only have to bring grocories
Tulsi : husband is not there (she gave a naughty smile seeing me) mmmm ok ok
Aunty : hey (she signalled towards he husband) keep quiet
Tulsi : How are you raki?
Raki : I am good aunty, how are you
Tulsi : I am good. Meet my husband
Raki : hi uncle how are you
Tulsi Hubby : I am good how are you
Raki : I am good uncle
Tulsi Hubby : Shiva always tell about you (Shiva is rashmi’s hubby name )

Me : oh uncle, he has told everyone about this
Tulsi Hubby : but you are a brave boy. You have saved his life son
Me : that was my duty uncle.
Tulsi Hubby : good, keep it up. You have a very good helping nature
Me : my parents have thought this uncle
Tulsi Hubby : good. Young people like you should be there.
Me : thanks uncle
Tulsi : so you come to market daily?
Me : no aunty. I come to market on saturdays or sundays.
Tulsi : rashmi, you bring him whenever you go for shopping is it?
aunty : no tulsi. Today I had lot of things to bring. Otherwise he comes alone
Tulsi : mmmm there also you help raki/
raki : there means?
Tulsi : means bringing groceries
raki : mmm sometimes. But I come here only to buy something
Tulsi : so when are you coming next?
raki : I might come this Saturday, right aunty (I turned towards rashmi and asked)
rashmi : yes raki, I think this next Saturday you come and get something which I will make a list
raki : sure aunty. Today you take all the important items.
rashmi : sure raki.
tulsi : good to hear that you come here only. Even I come here only to buy anything
raki : ya this is nice place and this shop gives a good items as well
tulsi : yes yes.
raki : saturdays I have leave so I come on saturdays to the market. Since aunty will be busy, I come alone
tulsi : hey rashmi, you are not coming to school to drop kids now a days
rashmi : since, my husband has gone to delhi, raki is dropping kids
tulsi : ohhh ok. Good
rashmi : ya he is taking care of most of the work in my house
tulsi : ya ya almost everything (she smiled looking at me. And we all smiled as we know what she was speaking)
rashmi : what happened you are only going to school now a days to drop kids?
tulsi : ya my husband is going little early so I only have to go to drop kids
rashmi : ok ok
tulsi : so raki, you are only dropping kids to school
raki : yes aunty, anyways I am free in the morning untill cab comes so I drop kids to school
tulsi : good. Rashmi is lucky
raki : aunty I just forgot to tell you something, tomorrow I have to meet one friend, I will go little early by 8:15 only
rashmi : sure will get the kids ready by that time
raki : ok aunty.
tulsi : ok rashmi, I will go now. Our shopping is done.
rashmi : ok tulsi, bye. Bye prasad anna (prasad is tulsi's husband)
tulsi : bye raki. See you soon (she winked her eyes)
raki : bye aunty. Bye uncle

even our shopping was done and we both also left the market with kids. We took an auto and then while going there were lot of language so aunty didn’t had chance to play with my dick
Rahul had little fever in the night. So aunty had to sleep with me and since he was not well, he used to ask water or something or the other. That night we could had sex due to this. Even I was tired and I slept.
Morning when I got up it was around 7:30. I asked rashmi how Rahul was. She told he is still having fever. I told her not to send him to school. I told her to take care of Rahul and got rohan ready and told rashmi, not to worry about breakfast. I told I will get from outside. I got breakfast fromoutside and gave to rashmi and told her that I had to leave early to meet a friend. So I took rohan and started to school. When I reached school it was 8:15. I dropped rohan and saw him until he goes inside the class room. As soon as he dissappreared. I just parked my bike in the corner and stood near the corner of the school. Someone called me from behind. I just turned behind and saw. It was Tulsi.
Tulsi : hi raki good morning
Me : good morning aunty
Tulsi : what time you came
Me : I came just now dropped rohan.
Tulsi : oh what happed to rahul
Me : he is not well so he didn’t come
Tulsi : ohh ok
Me : what time you came aunty?
Tulsi : I came at 8 only
Me : why so early
Tulsi : nothing got the kids ready soon so thought will come and drop
Me : (we both knew that we had come to see each other) but I knew that you will come little early
Tulsi : how did you know?
Me : yesterday when I told that I am coming at 8:15, I knew you will come early
Tulsi : and I also know that you told that to me only
Me : yes aunty I just told that so that we get sometime to speak
Tulsi : so what else
Me : you come daily at this time only?
Tulsi : usually uncle comes and drop. But from few days I am only coming as he is going early
Me : ohh ok.
Tulsi : but why did you tell that you are going early
Me : just like that aunty. Just thought I will speak to you.
Tulsi : ok ok. Shall we go now. I have to go home. My mother in law is there at home. She will ask where I had gone for so much time
Me : ohhh ok shall I drop you aunty?
Tulsi : no no if my mother in law will see me she will kill me
Me : mmm ok. I can understand
Tulsi : ok ok. Shall we go now. I have to go home. My mother in law is there at home. She will ask where I had gone for so much time
Me : so what time tomorrow
Tulsi : tomorrow don’t want. Near school there are many of them who know our family.
Me : ohh ok don’t worry I wont trouble anyone
Tulsi : I know that very well.
Me : how do you know that
Tulsi : rashmi told me all about you
Me : mmmm you ladies cant keep any secrets
Tulsi : but don’t worry, I am not like that. I have not told anything about the letters we exchanged
Me : I know that (I just smiled)
Tulsi : ok then we will meet next Saturday in the market only because in market even if I come late, my mother in law will think because of shopping it got late
Me : sure but what time
Tulsi : you come by 10:30 only so that we get sometime to speak
Me : sure ok done next Saturday
Tulsi : ok bye raki, I am getting late
Me : sure aunty, take care and thanks for coming

She left to her house. But while going she just turned back again and gave a smile. I just wanted to follow her. but I didn’t want her to get into trouble. I went near my bike and headed towards the house.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 18-01-2019, 12:25 PM