Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 27
I slept for long time as I didn’t sleep properly. I opened my eyes and then just saw my watch it was 8:30AM. I just wanted aunty to be with me to hug her. But she left me soon. I was feeling so lonely now. I just wanted to hug a hot body and sleep. Not for sex. But anyways now I got the aunty fully. I can fuck her anytime now as she had told me that all her body is mine. I got up and sat on bed. I was naked still. My dick had become small and dangling. Saw it and gave smile. It had fucked my aunty pussy whole night and gave her painful pleasure. I got up and went to bathroom. I was still sleepy. But anyways, I just wanted to see my sweet aunty again. Wanted to see her how she looks after she was fucked and how she looks in day. I took bath and then got ready and came down around 10:30AM. Knocked the door and there came my aunty. Waaw she was looking like a bride. I could feel as if a married girl had finished her first night and then morning she was ready to do pooja for husband. She was wearing a light blue saree and head full of jasmine flowers. As soon as she saw me she smiled with full shy and then nodded her head to say come inside. I went inside and immediately I hugged her from behind, and she would have expected it. Suddenly she made sound “aahhhhh”. Then I just gave a soft kiss on her bare back and started licking it. She was biting her lips and moved her hand backwards and held my neck. And was massaging my hairs. I kept moving my hands from stomach and slowly moved towards her blouse. I just started pressing her boobs slowly and then tried putting my hand inside the blouse. She just stopped. But my kissing didn’t stop. She just turned towards me and started kissing my lips. As usual we started kissing and licking our lips and tongue and then she spitted saliva inside my mouth and then pushed me far. And started speaking
Aunty : Thaath, naughty fellow. I know your tricks
Me : what happed sweetheart?
Aunty : mmmm, now come lets have breakfast. I am hungry and its 10:45
Me : mmm even I am hungry aunty.
Aunty : I know your hunger. You had enough whole night now have something for your stomach
Me : But at least only once now aunty please
Aunty : no no enough my pussy is burning naughty. Whole of my life I would have not had sex so much. That of sex I have had
Me : ohh aunty this is nothing. Come let’s enjoy one more round
Aunty : raki, enough now come let’s have breakfast. Otherwise I will never give you anything
Me : ohh aunty don’t do that please. Love you so much
Aunty : love you too raki. Don’t be upset. Now have breakfast.
Me : sure aunty
We both were having breakfast. She had prepared chapathi. I was having and suddenly I felt I should feed her. she had fed my dick so much of pleasure. So I thought I should feed her with breakfast. She liked it very much.
Me : Aunty have it.
Aunty : raki, you are so caring sweetheart. You take care of me so much. My husband never did this to me
Me : now have it dear. I will feed all the chapathis.
Aunty : no no I am full dear. Please don’t force
Me : now will you have or not my sweet aunty?
Aunty : you have more my naughty hero. You need more strength
Me : mmmm, ya I need more strength to feed the mouth below
Aunty : so much you talk naughty
Me : no dear, just I told the truth. That is correct na
Aunty : yes yes I know. Night you feed that mouth, morning you feed this mouth
Me : if you agree I can feed both the mouth anytime
Aunty : ya ya you are really hungry for that
Me : always aunty. You just give a word
Aunty : keep doing this one you will be in hospital
Me : why aunty? Not me you will be in hospital
Aunty : why should I be in hospital?
Me : I will make you pregnant so
Aunty : naughty fellow. Now I cannot become pregnant
Me : mm, I know you would have operated
Aunty : yes yes. That is why I am so much daring
Me : mmm I understood last night only. You didn’t say anything when I didn’t wear condom
Aunty : I wanted to tell you dear. But I know you are clean and for me also there is no problem
Me : actually I would have got condoms. But I didn’t know your plan
Aunty : if I would have told you, would that be a surprise?
Me : ya that is also true dear. But it was really a surprise in my life and my first night was really nice
Aunty : mmm see you enjoyed your first night before your marriage only
Me : and also lost my virginity. Thanks aunty
Aunty : hey don’t say thanks dear. It’s my duty to do that
Me : what making to loose virginity?
Aunty : no dear. I knew your feelings so I just wanted to fulfil it.
Me : Aunty did you enjoy last night?
Aunty : ohh raki, swear I never knew that sex would so much pleasure and I never thought that I can do all this in my life
Me : why aunty? Uncle never tried all such positions and techniques?
Aunty : never raki. He just come and sleep on my and pull my saree up and give a 2 3 minutes shots and then leak and then sleep without speaking also
Me : that is bad aunty.
Aunty : I know dear. I will not be satisfied at all I will be feeling like having more shots. If I ask him she shouts at me and tell all bad words
Me : mmm, some men are like that. They just want to cum and then they are satisfied.
Aunty : but you are not like that dear. I am really very much satisfied last night.
Me : see aunty, sex is not just fucking and leaking. It is understanding of two bodies and fulfil the desires, needs, emotions and love between two bodies.
Aunty : yes raki, that I understood last night. Each and every shots you gave my god even now if I think I feel your long dick would come to my throat
Me : ohh aunty comeon. But I am happy that you are really satisfied
Aunty : more than that dear.
Me : mmmm aunty, did my dick fit your sweet pussy?
Aunty : god don’t ask. Swear I felt my pussy is going to tear. You have real big thick dick dear
Me : mmmm did you feel that its full when it went inside
Aunty : 100%. When uncle puts his dick I would feel just soemthing is gone inside and came out. But when your dick went inside I seriously felt comething really got stuck and I was feeling as if I cannot remove that rod outside
Me : (I laughed loudly) mmm so you could feel that a real dick had fucked your real juicy pussy
Aunty : you showed me the real sex and made me a real woman dear
Me : mmm but I should thank you also for doing all this arrangements aunty. I swear I never expected this
Aunty : that is my duty dear. Hey did you clean everything?
Me : no aunty I just got up and came here.
Aunty : don’t clean raki, tulsi will come and clean
Me : what do you mean?
Aunty : ohh you don’t know right.
Me : what to know aunty.
Aunty : whenever we have first night, friends will actually arrange the first night bed and then after everything, they will come and clean the bed. But you should keep some money underbed.
Me : ohhh aunty I didn’t keep anything.
Aunty : you have to keep raki. That is custom (she smiled)
Me : ok aunty will keep it. Tell your firend that I thanked her from my heart
Aunty : sure. I need not ask. She will ask each everything we did. Right from beginning and what happened in the bed and the whole story
Me : ohh you tell everything?
Aunty : ya we are friends, we wont hide anything
Me : ohh god. Then what she will think of me aunty.
Aunty : don’t worry. She is a nice lady and very good firend of mine.
Me : whatever but keep this very very secret aunty. This will spoil both of our image in the society
Aunty : I know that dear. More than you I am careful
Me : love you aunty. Any chance to ride again?
Aunty : not now dear. I have lots of work.
Me : mmm, ok sweetheart. Even I have work. I have to go outside. Will come back soon
Aunty : sure dear. Love you so much.
Me : love you toooo aunty. Keep your under legs free so that once I come I should spread your legs and straightaway push my dick inside
Aunty : You will not leave me at all.
Me : ok aunty will come back soon in the afternoo.
Aunty : I will wait for lunch dear. Please come. Love to have lunch with you
Me : sure aunty. Afterall we both are married couples right now?
Aunty : yes dear. We are like couples only. I will wait for you sweetheart
Me : one kiss?
Aunty : why one come here will kiss many times

She kissed me all over my face and then gave me lots of saliva to my mouth and then told that she has some work and then started to go inside the kitchen. I was going outside and just saw behind, she was watching me from the kitchen itself. I again went back to kitchen and then stood infront of her. we both were seeing each other face to face. She stretched her hands and then held my collar and asked
Aunty : What happened dear? Why did you come back?
Me : just to see you dear. I love you aunty
Aunty : love you to raki. I cannot be without you dear
Me : me too aunty. Morning when I got up, I was just feeling like hugging you
Aunty : mmm sorry I had work so I had to come
Me : its on dear (we both hugged each other and started massaging our back)
Aunty : (she kept her head on my chest) its so nice to be on your chest
Me : (I started moving my hands on her ass) its so nice to touch your ass aunty
Aunty : stupid, naughty, I am taking something and you are talking something (she started pushing me and beat me softly just for fun)
Me : hey aunty, don’t send me. I want to be with you
Aunty : finish your work and come and then we can do all
Me : sure aunty.
I just started going and she was turning backwards and started her work. I just slowly came behind her and pressed her ass suddenly. She shouted “aauchhhh” and then suddenly took the spoon and came running to hit me and I started running towards the door and she was scolding me “naughty, raki, come afterwards and ask me for romance. I will not give you anything today will keep you hungry”
By the time she was telling more I took my bike and started.

I came back around 2:30. I had to go my friends place to attend some unwanted birthday function. But I couldn’t avoid because that was one of my close friends birthday. I came back and then straight away went to aunty’s house. I knocked the door. aunty opened the door and I guess she had slept for sometime. I could see her hairs where little scattred. But still she was looking so sexy. She pulled me inside and then closed the door.
Aunty : Where did you go dear?
Me : sorry aunty, had to attend one function
Aunty : come now lets have lunch. I am really hungry. Why are you doing this today. Morning breakfast also late, lunch also late
Me : ohh sorry aunty. Come lets have soon
Aunty : but for other things you do urgent
Me : mmmm, that is uncontrolable hunger aunty
Aunty : aahaaaaaa, enough enough. Come now
Me : aunty I will feed you
Aunty : love that dear. Come feed me I will feed you
Me : (we both started having lunch) mmm eat aunty, you told you are hungry
Aunty : no no dear enough, its too much.
Me : mmm, let me wash your mouth

I washed her mouth and then wiped it from the towel. Now she just kept all the vessesls in the sink and came to me. And told me that she is feeling sleepy and told me come lets both sleep for sometime. I told ok and then went to bedroom and then slept together. Now she put the blanket on both of us and hugged me and slept. I slowly started my naughty game.
I moved my hand behind her and started massaging her back and slowly moved my hand on her ass. I love her ass very much. As it was so soft and big. Was putting my finger inside her ass crack. She also wanted sex and then sleep. we both didn’t speak anything. Just silent from words but our body was speaking silently by passing signals. She came still closer and made me hug still tightly. Everything was happening under the blanket. As our head was outside the blanket, we both could just feel what was happening inside and we both couldn’t see anything. We both were seeing each other outside the blanket. She was slowly moving her hand inside my tshirt to touch my naked body. I also started pressing her boobs and then massaged her thighs. I could feel the soft saree on her body. slowly our mouth came near to kiss and then it started with exchanging saliva and then toungue. But inside blanket our hands were touching each and every part of our body. now her hand was moving downwards. I understood that she is in need of the rod to get stuck inside her sexy juicy pussy. She just put her hand inside my shorts and held my dick. I just nodded my head to ask “Do you need it?”. she close her eyes so softly to pass a sexy erotic signal “yes I need it badly”. As I understood her feelings, my dick became still erected. She pulled my shorts fully down, freeing my dick outside. As she pulled my shorts down, I started pulling her saree till her pussy. Now she started pulling me on top. She was dragging me. I understood now she is really getting wet and wanted to get fucked badly. Just to test I just searched for her pussy and then finally I got it. It was indeed dripping with her juice. She was making her face and started pleading me to fuck her. understanding her problem, I just climbed on her. once ladies get tempted, it will very difficult for her to control. I just made her comfortable and then started kissing her neck. Came near her ear and then sucked her ear and then whispred “Aunty, your pussy is really wet. I love to suck and taste that juice. Then will fuck you. Ok aunty?”. “sure my naughty hero. Do that soon, I am not able to control” she held my head and the tried moving me down.And then slowly moved down towards her boobs. now I slowly came down and as I came down, I went inside the blanket. It was really dark. Only her head was outside. I was totally inside the blanket. Now I just was licking her navel and then moved little further. Already her saree was pulled up and she had not worn panty. I had told her to keep her pussy free so that I can come and push my dick inside. Now I reached her pussy and I could smell that sweat near her pussy. I opened my mouth and put my tongue inside her pussy. As soon as I did that. She took her hand and kept on my head and was trying to push it more and more. Her pussy was really tasty. Guys try to lick pussy when it is really tempted. It will be really taste than ever. I was licking for about 20mins. She was really loosing her control. She started becoming wild. She was pulling me up. I could understand that she needs the long thick dick of mine to get fucked. I slowly moved up. my mouth was full of her wet juice from her pussy. I went up and took my head outside the blanket. She saw my mouth was full of juice. Suddenly she pulled me and started licking it. she took one hand and then held my dick and was guiding towards the wet pussy. I just took my ass back and was about to push my dick inside her sexy erotic pussy.
There was a sound near the gate. Some was shaking the gate and was making noice. As we both were filled in sex mood, we didn’t hear properly. I just slept on her chest to listen properly. The sound was more clear now. It was actually telling “Mummy, mummy”. Yes it was the sound of rohan and Rahul. Aunty suddenly pushed me sidewards and told that kids have come and then she told to go and sit on sofa. Now there was no chance to go outside. So suddenly I just went and sat on sofa switching on TV. She suddenly went near mirror and arranged her hairs and then tucked her saree properly and just had a glance that everything was alright. She arranged the bed quickly and then came out the bedroom and then turned towards me and turned her back and asked if everything is ok. i just make my finger to say, its soooper. She came near me and hit on my head to say this is not the time to joke. She ran towards the door and opened the door and ran towards the gate and opened the gate.
Everything happened in just 2 or 3 minutes. I was getting scared. I could see Rahul and rohan coming running inside. And suddenly there were two more kids. I had never seen them. Now aunty came inside and then behind her one more lady came inside. I just guessed she would be tulsi. As soon as she saw me she smiled and gave a look as if she is investigating on me. As soon as she entered the house, she straight away went inside the bedroom. I could feel she wanted to know whether we both were having sex. Aunty also went inside and then both came outside.

Aunty : Tulsi, he is rakesh
Tulsi : Hi Rakesh
Me : Hi Aunty
Tulsi : How are you?
Me : I am good.
Tulsi : Rashmi, I think you just missed something. I am sorry about that
Rashmi : Hey no Tulsi. Nothing like that
Tulsi : That’s fine I can understand. Your kids only kept forcing me to take them to house. So only I came
Rashmi : its ok now come sit.
Tulsi : ok ok. Some people will be really upset on me
She turned towards, speaking very naughtily and gave a teasing smile. Aunty went outside and then signalled me to come outside.
Aunty : Raki, quickly go and keep the money dear. She will clean the bed now
Me : ohh ok aunty. But I missed something.
Aunty : even I missed it. Now there is no time to speak. Kids are there. Will see we have lots of time. Don’t worry
Me : sure aunty. (I just whispred) love you aunty
She just hit me on my shoulder and went inside. I just climbed the stairs and then went inside my house and then took a plain page.
I wrote
“Thank you so much for making such a nice arrangements. I can never forget this gift. I cannot pay for the gift you have given.
With love Raki “
I wanted to write more. I went to bedroom and kept Rs. 500 inside the bed. And kept the letter below that. I wanted to write more on that. I just was afraid if she will tell rashmi aunty. But to tell you frankly, Tulsi was really a sex bomb. She was little plumpy, had a face similar to kajol. Guys will tell about her in next episode.
After keeping the money and letter, I locked the house and then came down and gave the key to aunty and told I have to go somewhere and then told Tulsi aunty, bye and then left with my bike.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 18-01-2019, 12:24 PM