Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 25

I made her sleep on the bed. Waaw what a beautiful structure she had. Really she was so hot. Just imagine how bipasha will be naked. Exactly same she was.

I knew if I start fucking her I need some energy. So I justwent near fruits and had 3 bananas and one apple. I was little comfortable. ThenI came near her. She was very hungry to get fucked.

I sat near her and then started pressing her boobs. She took her hand and pulled me forcibly and started kissing me badly. She pulled me ontop of her and now we started romancing. I was licking her whole body and wasreally getting hot and hot and hot. We were sweating like anything now. Even though we were not able to speak with the heavy breathing only we were whispering

Aunty : you really how to make any ladies tempted naughty

Me : but you make me so horny my sexy aunty

Aunty : you have nice manly body. Well built for any ladies to get mad

Me : hey aunty how is my dick

Aunty : mind blowing hero. You have nice dick and it is really so thick I am really going mad to have that always

Me : how is uncles

Aunty : hey don’t ask all those please now only you and me I am waiting for your thick rod to enter mine again.

Me : tell na I am not asking to upset you dear. Just to know

Aunty : he is having really a small oneand swear in my life I had never satisfied. Tonight I have to enjoy to my heart dear. Fuck me as much as possible

Me : I will tear your pussy tonight

Aunty : yes tear it. I want to see my pussy leaking with load of cum from your dick

Me : hey aunty I will surely make youtired

Aunty : yes yes make me tired dear. Love you so much.

Me : love you too aunty

Aunty : (she was pushing my ass to givesignal to fuck) put it inside dear please

Me : aunty wait, if we fuck then weloose that enjoyment. Don’t worry I will give you lots of pleasure.

Aunty : but I am getting tempted and notable to control.

Me : ohh aunty don’t think just byfucking we can get pleasure. You wait and see what all I do

Aunty : do it dear. I need to enjoy allthe pleasure tonight

Me : aunty just turn towards my dickand sleep

Aunty : why dear?

Me : we will do 69.

Aunty : what is that my naughty hero

Me : 69 means I will suck your pussy andyou will lick my dick simultaneously

Aunty : waaaw. I need to suck your dickdear. And if you lick my pussy I am going to heaven.

Me : come aunty will suck your pussy and make you mad

She turned and then slept on my. She slowly adjusted herpussy to touch my mouth. I just held her ass and started sucking her pussy. Shetook my dick and started stroking and I could feel something hot. Then I realizedthat she had put my dick inside her mouth. She was sucking it as if she iseating ice cream. I was going really mad. I could taste pussy and it was reallyso sweet. She was trying to push more on my mouth so that I can put my tonguedeep inside. Then we were fully satisfied and then I asked to turn towards me.

She was sleeping on me but she turned towards me. I whispered in her ears

Me : Aunty, why don’t you fuck me sleeping on top

Aunty : I never tried this dear

Me : you try and see. You will like it

Aunty : sure. You are making me do so many new things

Me : aunty all this are to enjoy sex.Just sleeping down and getting fuck wont give you pleasure

Aunty : I understood that dear. All thesedays I was thinking just getting layed is only sex. But after you are showing all this I am really happy that I would have missed so many pleasure in my life

Me : love you aunty. Come fast. Take my dick inside your juicy wet pussy and get fucked mmmmmmmmmm

Aunty : sure my hot hero

She slowly started searching for the dick from her pussy itself. Finally she could locate and just lifted her body and then took my dick inside.

Aunty : Raa…………ki……….

Me : mmmmmm mmmmmmm aaaaaaa aunty…….Mmmm

Aunty : aaahhha aaahhhhaaaahhhh raaaki I am in heeeeaven dearrrrrrr

Me : meeeee too aaaaa….mmmmmmnnnty

Aunty : ohh …. Neevvvvvv..aaaaa….verkneeew sex isssssssssss soooooo pleasure deeeeeaaar

Me : mmmm aaaaa aaaa

Aunty : aaaaa aaaa hmmmmmmssssss

Me : aaaaunty……

Aunty : yesssss my sex heeeroooooo

Me : keeeeeeeep mmmmmmmm aaaaafuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking haaaard untlllllll you… are satissssssssssfied dear

Aunty : mmmmm I wil not leave this oppurtunity my sex herooooooo

Me : love ….. You mmmmmmm aunty

Aunty : mmmmmm loooooooveee youtooooooooo raaaaaa…kiiiiii

Me : aunty will tell you to stop youjust stop that time

Aunty : sure I know you don’t want to leak correct

Me : yesssss aunty I want to fuck youfor long

Aunty : mmmm you are very talented stupidhero

Me : mmmm you only told na aunty you need more pleasure

Aunty : yesss my hero….

Me : auntty…. Stop stop I will leak otherwise

She just stopped the action and then slept on my chest. Asand when she was fucking her bangles where making noise which was giving moresex music to the environment. Her boobs where juggling as and when she was fucking me. Her mangalsutra tied by uncle was beating her chest like anything. Then as my cum was almost on tip and I didn’twant to leak so soon. I just controlled and made her sleep down. She was notsatisfied. Now I just waited for few minutes until the cum got settled insideand then again I slept on her and then started the bang. She was really going mad. Each and every stroke and shots she started crying. I kept fucking her for20 minutes continuously. I could feel she was becoming tired and then I made myaction hard and hard. She was going mad and mad. She was really reaching her climax, she was requesting for more and more hard. I tried my level best toincrease the speed.

Aunty : Raaki….. Stil hard dear plsss

Me : mmmmm aaaa hhhhhaaaaaa sure aunty

Aunty : fuck mee haaard……. I am flying inheaven

Me : aunty keep your legs on my back.I will get more space to put my dick still deeep inside

Aunty : (she put her legs on my back andI got more space), mmmmm how is it aunty now

Me : waaw really I am enjoying so much dear

Aunty : mmmmm I am tired dear. My pussy started paining

Me : but my dick is not satisfieddear. He wants to fuck till morning

Aunty : god you willl surely tear my pussy now.

Me : mmmm you only asked no dear.

Aunty : yesssssss, tear it tear it you sex hero

Me : love you aunty. Love you so much

Aunty : love you too raki.

Me : aunty shall I fuck still or areyou tired

Aunty : now just finish this round dear Iam really tired

Me : sure aunty I will finish thisround. But don’t sleep I need two more rounds to be completed till morning

Aunty : sure dear I have made thisarrangements to get fucked which I didn’t get whole of my life

Me : thanks aunty I am really goingmad and feeling like fucking you another 30mins

Aunty : no dear I cant now finish itplsssssss

Me : mmmmm aaaassssssssssssssss

I startedfucking her still hard and then finally shoot theload inside. Still my dick was erected. As the cum was full inside her pussy, Ididn’t leave just like that. I was still fucking her. As I was fucking I could hear “puchak puchak puchak puchak” sound coming from her pussy as the cum was full inside. I could feel the cum was pouring outside slowly. My dick was still erected. Even after leaking I fucked her for 5mins. She was really tired and I could feel we both were wet fully by sweat. Whole of our body was fully sweat. She then pushed me side wards and tooka long breath.

Me : aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh how was itaunty.

Aunty : oh my god. Never knew sex will beso enjoyable and so long

Me : why aunty? Uncle never fucked you so much?

Aunty : he never fucked me so much. He fucked me for 5 mins max

Me : ohh god nothing can be gained in 5 mins. We have to fuck more than an hour to get pleasure

Aunty : yes dear. Here afterwards whenever  get mood or tempted please fuck like this only

Me : love to fuck you aunty. Even after having two kids, your boobs are still stiff and then your pussy is so tight. I just felt as if I fucked a 18 year only girl

Aunty : mmm so you keep fuking girls

Me : no no aunty.i just told

Aunty : naughty boy

Me : uffffffff tired aunty

Aunty : same here dear…..

Me : it was nice sex right aunty?

Aunty : yes dear really I had never experienced this ever in my life

Me : don’t worry aunty. I will be keep fucking you if you allow me

Aunty : why should I allow sweetheart.Now everything is yours only.

Me : love you aunty. Thank you so much

Aunty : mmm now willl you sleep or you are planning something else

Me : I am interested to fuck you one more round, if yiou allow

Aunty : not now dear. I am really feeling sleepy.

Me : ok sure aunty. Will sleep, will see if we can fuck again

Aunty : sure my sex hero…… morning if we wake up will have one more round

Me : when will kids come aunty

Aunty : may be in the afternoon or in the evening

Me : but you told they have gone for trip

Aunty : no trip nothing. they have gone to tualsi's house

Me : ohhhh. Then why you told trip aunty

Aunty : I didn’t want to tell about tulsito you. But anyways I have told so now why should I hide it

Me : mmmmm sure aunty. Ok lets sleep.Even I am feeling sleeping

Aunty : shall I wear my dress

Me : no aunty please. Lets seep naked.I love to sleep like this with you

Aunty : why dear?

Me : if we get mood to fuck again we have to remove the dress so

Aunty : ohhhh clever and naughty stupid

Me : mmmmm when I get mood I get just climb on you and fuck you right

Aunty : mmmmm sure and please wake me sothat I wont miss the pleasure

Me : mmmmm

Now we both were under same blanket and were naked. we both hugged each other and she put her legs on me and then put my hands on her. Both hugged so tightly that we were sleeping where only one man will take that muchplace. Her boobs were pressed to my chest. And we both kept our lips on each other.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 18-01-2019, 12:23 PM