Adultery Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf"
NEXT UPDATE IS HERE

i m in heaven....one of the most beautifull & voluptous woman in front of me laying n i m rubbing her asss & tht too with her permission.
i rubed her ass cheek,massaged tht ass & groped in some way..every after some time.
while rubing i pick the thin string of thong & pulled it n leave in a suddenly..which hit on her ass n it created a lill ziggle ther.
gauri khan- ummm..ahhhhhh sarfaraz dont pull tht string or it will break it..i dont want to wear torn thong...hmmm but ur doin awsome work boy.

me- ohh sorry mrs.khan..it was unintentional.....but it look grt when ur ass ziggle in this tiny peace of cloths..n i smack it again this time rather loudly..shattttttttttttt

gauri khan- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you rascal boy....if i have not been in this position i would have surely kicked ur asss.....ummmm but i like ur way of massaging body...u r all rounder mr khan.

i did this procedure approx 25 min ulternatively spanking...groping n masaaging all goin simultaneously.

me- mrs khan why dont u light one more cigar... i think u need it too, while pinching in every inch of her ass cheek.

gauri khan- sure mr khan..
n she light it n take the 1st long inhales in her thorat.n then pass towards to me.

me - ummmmm,wow..this shit is really grt mam,dont u think so its really grt stuff we should buy more n parcel for our home country.

gauri khan- ummm yes u r right..but we should be carefull becus its illegal in india. but dont worry i will manage to pass this thing any how.

after finishing this cigar....i lay on side of her facing the sand.

me- u r really beautifull mam....u r the most beautifull woman i have seen in my life, but u know what i think i deserve masage too , i said while winking my eyes

gauri khan- ohhh so big man need a massage ,so should i call tht helper girl.hehehe

me- ohh come on when i have a queen why should i want maid, n i role my hand over her side tummylower back.

gauri khan- ummmm dont do it mr khan,its tickling me...just lay down..i wll give u preper massage.

me-ok mrs khan, we r talking in a vvery delicate manner but i really want to call her by names...but i think pateince is the key to master anything n thts wht i m doin now.

n she i role my slef n my front is in front of his eyes. she drop the oil on my chest & star rubbing n scrubbing in gentle way.she also tickle me in my tummy but she is also very good massager....
me- ummm wow mrs khan u r also very good massger...
gauri khan- thnk u mr khan,,its just a practice most of the time i give srk some hot body massage may be thtd why i m so good with massage.

gauri khan- well mr khan u really have a nice abs n sexy body..umm i mean any girl would like to be ur gf , n she pinch on my tummy.

me- hehe thnk u mam,but i dont want any girl, n i role my ahnds on her thighs....i want a queen & i light other cigar n throwing puff directly on her mouth.

gauri khan- hmmm u naughty guy...well ur wife will gonna be ur queen....damm i love this stuff aroma..its so sensous....ummmm

me-- i thought lets take this night very slow..after all i have full night n more 7 days...., mrs khan i think thts it..lets have some drink.

we both sit & drink the white wine & enjoying the night with natural lights & music of sea n wind. i light anohter cigar n start smoking n releasingthe puff on her face in sensous way..

gauri- i want tht to mr.khan,dont tease me with thing.

me-here mrs.khan, n i put the cigae in her lisp n she take big gulp.

gauri khan-ahhhhh wow this is so wonderfull feeling everytime after taking this...its like i m in somewhere else, she takes another gulp.hmmmm wow sarfaraz .

me-well, mrs khan dont u want another massage session?n i put my hand on her upper hips n cuddle in tummy area.

gauri khan-ummmm u naughty boy...i would love tht

she lay down agina on her tummy & her asss again in front of my eyes.....but i have another plan in my mind.
i spank her ass again ..shattttttttttttttttttttttt n this one is very sharp & fast spank n she scramed like someone fucking her ass.

gauri khan-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wht rubbish sarfaraz.....dam u hit this ime so hard...it paining dear..pls dont hit so hard.

me-ohhh sorry mrs khan..but i think u had ur ass massage enough..so why dont u turn around so i can massage ur front body & i pressed her assss.

G K- ummm ok,mr khan.here i turn around.
me- she turn around n i ru oil on her tummy..ummmmmm so smooth mrs khan.....u r petal of flower.n i m rubbing her tummy arean trying to reach her lower boobs.

G K -ummmm, oh god....u r so good with ur fingures sarfaraz....dont stop it..do it ummmm

me- ummmm i m doin it mrs khan, but this tiny bra is disturbing me every fucking time whenever i m trying to move my hand up side, n touched her lower side of boobs & grab the strap of bra n release it in sudden way which hit on her skin.

GK- aauch......u r a bad guy sarfaraz u r goin very naughty way now.ummmm ,wht u want me to do..ummmm to take off my bra n show off my boobs...ummm

me- ohhh no mrs khan, i just want to give u proper body massage so when ever u need massage u just have to remember me n nobody else...not even ur hubby SRK.

GK-ummmm u r the best masaager mr khan i ahve ever met in my entire life...so dont worry abt future massage session..it will only u who gonna massage me every fucking time.

she used the word fucking 1st time n winked her eye.....& untie her bra & told me to remove it.

me- ummm yes mrs khan, n i take out tht in my hand,,n without thinking anything...i sniffed to my nose n start sniffing her bra..ummmmmm wow mrs khan..u smell really sexy.....exotic...sexy than this cigar, i wish i had this bra for me forever.

Gk-ummmmm u like my bra n not my boobs how stupid u r mr khan.hehehe 

me- i look into her eye & said ,i like everything abt u mrs khan n i mean everything....n i pinch her nipple n put tht bra in my side n pour some oil on her boobs n start massaging boobs like a professional massager not like a thug streeet...which i really wanted..but i still manage myself to make controll over me.
hwile massaging boobs i toucher her right inner thighs n roaming my hand over there too ,whihc lead her to moan in silent way..

GK-ummmmm wow .....hmmmmmm i m lovin it sarfaraz...i m loving it just dont stop this massage session...

me- i m not a mac'donald cheese burger tht u lovin it,hahahahaha n i touched her pussy over thong..n it was preety wet n i rubbed it n then move again to thighs. n whisper in her ear "u like this mrs khan?"

GK- i m liking everything u r doin with ur fingures mr khan.
she is saying in her consciousness but in the moment she is feeling hot.

i thought to move more bold now ,becus its a right time to shoot anthing.

me- i m pinching her nipple n rubbing her thighs..n ask her in whispering tone 
"why is ur thong wet MAM?" 

GK- i dont know mr khan? u r the expert why dont u tell me.

she look at me n smile but she was enjoying tht session n i see a lust in her eyes 1st time..

me- i whispered in her ear" i think they need my attention too u know like a proper masage with my fingure & i think u want tht too..so can i proceed MAM?

Gk- ummmmm (she looked in my eye n said), 1st of all mr khan we r not in mannat, we r at bora bora island so dont call me MAM, u can call me mrs khan or gauri too i dont mind...n yes u i like ur way to ask to do anything ,so u can proceed mr khan.

me- sure MAM...oops i mean gauri...n i pulled out tht thong from her legs n sniff it again n lick it too & then put it in a side way. 
i looked at the jannat....u know "mannat ki jannat" ....gauri damm u r so clean here not a single bush..i like this kitty so much......n i poured the oil & rubbed it there with my middle fingure n rubbing the pussy lips. ummmm wow so soft like a rose pettle.
[+] 1 user Likes raeeskhan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf" - by raeeskhan - 18-01-2019, 02:01 AM