Adultery Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf"
NEXT UPDATE IS HERE
next friday morning i wake up early & did all my things according to my plan . around 10.30 am i knock at gauri khan door & she opend the door ,still in her night gown....which is showing her milky thighs & awesome cleavage.
Good morning mam,i greet her n ask her mam u still sleeping ,yesterday u said tht today is very important day thts why i get up early n ready to make sure everything is fine.
She crossed her legs n speaks very calmly..good morning sarfaraz...n i know tht today is very important day for u but don’t worry the passport officer will be here around 1pm til then i m gonna be ready n everything will be fine. Go n have ur breakfast till then i will gonna be ready. She stand up n walk towards her private master bathroom, while entering she said bye n be ready to face question by officers n then she giggled.
I came in hall area..order some juice n lill bit tensed abt documentation becus i don’t want to miss the chance to get alone with mrs gauri khan in some beautifull island . after 45 min she came down n we ate our breakfast cum lunch. Then we watch some American crime series called breaking bad.
Around 2pm we get to know tht 2 officers r here to verify my documents, mrs gauri khan tell the maid to bring them in her office room n we r there n arrang all documents.
After 5 minutes they r there n by there look i can say tht both r in shocked n mesmerizing state after watching mrs. gauri khan in red n black saree. they star inspecting every documents which is very true in nature. Then they ask her abt me ,where she told them tht he is my personal driver so i can take his full responsibility, if its possible hope u officers can make his passport in 2 days .
Ohh sure mam, one of them replied will make sure this passport will reach here by Sunday evening. I order other maid to bring juice for both of them, at that time they r lill bit concerned but they didn’t ask any question and afer drink they said bye.
So mr.sarfaraz khan now u r happy....ur passport will be here day after tomorrow n in the midnight of Sunday we will be travelling for bora bora island, and she wink at me n laugh.
Its all becus of u mam..i cant tell u how happy i am, gonna travel with you for one of my favorite country in the word n tht too with one of the most beautiful woman ...i still thinking all this as a dream.
Ohhh sarfaraz..dont embarrass me now...u r very good guy u know tht...u have very +ve attitude..thts why i hired u instant when i saw u 1st time..now don’t be melodrama n give me a hug,she walk towards to me..n hug me..i was i lill shock but hugged her & while hugging i roam my hand over her upper hips without her knowledge. After some time we broke up n she said tht she need to book our tickets & she call some agent of her n in oreder tone...
Hi aron...this is gauri..i need 2 buisnesss class ticket for bora bora island from emirates airline for the Sunday midnight...i hope u don’t disappoint me...n after 3 min she laughs..ok sure aron...bye.
Well we will receive our ticket on the way ,but now i m goin somehwhere...u can rest here...or whtever u want...ok 
I m free mam,i can come with u......
I know tht sarfaraz..but i don’t need u right now..i m goin mount merry church,i will drive my self u take rest.
I make myself comfortable in my room, while watching some movies n sports & the whole Friday gone without any interaction with gauri khan.
I wake up Saturday morning around 6.30am,afer doin my brush n toilet i enter in the gym room...it was like fantastic gym..i can do whtever i want...n i m very healthy gym freak kind of a guy so its very good thing for me..n i start my session with normal pushups n running on treadmill. Aftr some time i start some serious gymming n giving myself tough competiton to make my body look better than previous . around 7.30 i saw some one entering in gym, n it was none other than mrs gauri khan . she was in white shirt n black pant, looking abslute stunning n sexy .

[Image: Gauri-Khan-snapped-post-a-photoshoot-3.jpg]

I was in my track pant & banyan....n with surprise i ask?
Mam u r here? So early ...i thought u don’t like to spend time in gym tht much.[img]- -web/20170519031403im_/http://www.xossip.com:80/images/smilie4/stupidgrin.gif[/img] 

Ohhh yeaa...but its my gym i can come anytime..hahahah its not like i hate gymming but i don’t do regularly...today it came in my mind so i m here...

Well....from where u gonna start?

I will start from treadmill n then some pushups n then may be some heavy workout .

n she start running on treadmill in slow....i m watching her n trying to go closer ..n i ask..btw mam why didnt u wear the gym dress like track pant n te shirt ? its very odd to wear jeans n shirt while doin gym session.

u know sarfaraz...i was not in mood to do gym today..but i find this causal dresss n i ask the other maid tht where r u? n they told me tht u r in gym..so i rushed here n join u.
n i jokingly said..u should do leg n squat mam.
ummm well then help me to make my leg stretch..u kn ow its very risky to stretch ur leg by urself.
thts wht i wanted, i told to myself...yes mam coming.
hn i join mrs gauri khan behind herself,n give her my hand..yes mam now try to stretch ur right leg.. she did it..n i hold her by putting my right hand on her right thighs n my left hand on her hips.
now do the other leg exactly as u do previous..n she did it...while doin this..i manage to squeeze her thighs but in gentle way.

it was chilled in tht gym room..but atmosphere now goin in the warm way....i m holding her back....i dont know how i control myself at tht moment.
n i told her to stretch her both legs in 180 degree & she did it n i was in shock tht she is 46 yr old but still so flexible.
ahhhh sarfaraz.. she screa in funny way, help me to get up i cant getup my self from this position.
n i put my both hand on her inner thighs..n hold her n pull her her up,while pulling up i somehow manage to rub her thighs...n when she stand up i rolled my hand all over her ass
hows u feeling mam?
well i m feeling very tired...but freshness is also there....
well mam, u should try squat too..
ummm squat ..i know tht but why do u think i should do squat? she giggled
for this one mam, n i pat her ass gently.n smiled 
ohhh dont u think i have beautifull bum..
oh no mam, u have a sexy bum i mean assss..but u should always take care of ur best things..dont u think so?
yes i agree..on this point mr sarfaraz khan. she give me +ve smirk. but u know i dont know how do it properly?
i m always ready to teach anything mam,but u should be good student.
hhahaha,she giggled..i m very good student..
lets do this...n she start by hand stright n sit on stright legs...i hold her hips so can balance tht..n other hand on her assss.
n i spank her asss gently,mam just poke ur asss lill bit more on a 90degree angle.
okey,sir...n she laugh like a school kid.
we did this apprx 5 min..while doin thhis i fee l her asss.n i can tell the she is liking it....when she standup...n come very close to her,my right hand still on her asss..n i whisepr in her ear.."mam u r really beautifull woman,the most besutifull woman i have ever seen in my life",i pinch in her asss lighlty..n slap it before leave her.

ahhhhhhh,dont embarrased me sarfaraz....but thank u for ur help n praising my beauty.while joking she said something unexpected "btw i hope u like ur student sir" heheheh n she laughed very hard
ohh yes mam,my student is very good..but is she misbehave, i m gonna spank her very hard,just remeber tht.n i give her a lill bit harder spank,shattttttttttt.

ahhhhhh, u naughy fella...chal now i m goin..for frshen up...tu bhi fresh ho ja..we have to go for ur shopping. she said bye to me.

i sad bye..but still in disbelief ,tht wht happned here..n i take my protein shake n drink tht n gone for shower.

after i had my shower..i dressed up in causaul tshirt and jeans & then had my breakfast. n i m watching news channel & then gauri khan came .

wht u doin? why u sitting like a duck, we have to go for ur shopping,lets go.
she was wearing ripped jeans and trendy top & looking abslute diva.

[Image: Gauri-Khan-will-be-the-Guest-of-Honour-a...8x1234.jpg]
yes mam, i know tht i was waiting for u..lets go
n i start a car,driving around bandra hot stoper we checked some god stuff for me & then we rode back to some high class shopping store in south bombay.
we buy quite a good fancy , elegent suits n cloths for me & trust me she paid whole fucking bill which cost approx 4,50,000 rs. 
after shopping while returning i ask her?
mam u didnt buy any cloths for u?
well sarfaraz...we r still not finished from shopping, we will buy more when we gonna reach in france..i will buy from there & i will buy some more cool stuff for u too. 

while driving 1st time i didnt ask her permission to light a cigarette & start smoking.
hey u forgot me or wht? give me too, she ask me in playfull mode
ohh yes mam, n i didnt light another one but i give her mine n she take a long inhale by her lips....while sucking cigarette she was loooking fucking hot.
i start complimenting her ..mam u know u llok beautifull in every cloths ,every attire be it indian ,saree,punjabi dress or western dresses.. u killed it everytime.

ohhh thanks sarfaraz....but pls dont embaraased me everytime.....i feel odd when u priase me for my cloths or my beauty...its not like i dont like but i feel lill bit embarassed u know na i m now 46....dont try to flirt with me.

well mam, u r right u r 46 but u can outsmart any hot young girl any day. u r a class diva with a high attitude ...which i like in girls or i can say in womans.n i punched on her legs playfully.

ohhh hoo...mr sarfaraz khan..pls drive the car.....but thanks for ur compliment...n she punched me on my biceps... while laughing.

we reached mannat..n we had our dinner.....in just 10 days we r lke best frnds..i m still calling her mam..but the way we act with each other..our bond is goin strong by strong.
after dinner..she hugged n while hugging i grabbed her ass again...told her...be ready in morning for ur workout...n spank it lightly..
ohh no my gym teacher...tomorrow its not gonna be possible...we have lots of work n packing to do for our travel ,so i cant come tomorrow . she spank my butt..said good night.
i watched her asss while she is leaving for sleep...n i said good night mam.n then come into my room..n sleep..n thinking abt my french vacation.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf" - by raeeskhan - 18-01-2019, 01:35 AM