Adultery Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf"
NEXT UPDATE IS HERE.

its been almost 3hr & i have finished 3/4th ciggrette packet..n still smoking my 6th cigrette in span of 4 hrs....n waiting for my new boss "mrs gauri khan" to back from club so we can go "mannat", i can rest ,,i mean its tiring day & night for me.

i was in deep thinking abt how sexy gauri looks in saree...n many guys has lust for her but how many guys see her daily n enjoy themself.....haha pretty lucky i m.

i was smoking while sitting in a driving seat..n looking at club door....n the at 4am in midnight/earlymorning gauri khan came out from club with there frnds or i can say there bitchy girly gangs...all r looking high except few n yes gauri is still looking sober not high ,i guess just has a few drink bit she is the normal on still.

i came out of car...n ope her behind door.....then she smile n said
i want to sit in front seat..lets drive its fucking late tonight.
ok mam lets go....was my reply.

i m driving at normal speed around 40km/hr...n our AC is ON ...but she open the window glass...n let wind touch her face n her hair start dancing with the tune of wind....n damm god she was looking stunning..i was stunned....n checking her.

wht happened mr khan? she asked
i was stunned ..is she talking to me...really......sorry mam u said something.

yess wht happened mr khan? why u smiling so much..ummm looks like ur gf is giving u party tomorrow night..n she blink her eye.

ohhh nothing mam..its just i get thihs wonderfull job to serve u with a good amount of money....so i m loving the day..n just smiling to be a happy person.nothing except like gf..i dont have a gf.

ohhhh..really...can u pass me cigrette packet n a lighter.
i passed tht..she light one cigrette......n ask me u want too?
oh yeaa i dont mind.....i love smoking its best thing in world after girls. [img]- -web/20170607151604im_/http://xossip.com:80/images/smilie4/winkiss.gif[/img] 

hahaha she laugh it out..n light my cigrertte too.. n we both start smoking ..n talking some funny way.
while i notice her belly area in sareee..n checking tht on regular basis..without noticing her...n i m lvng my dream life.

after 1hr of riding ..we reach at "mannat". n i stop the car around parking slot. n then open the front gate for her..n she came out....lill bit dizzed out becus of smoke.

thnak u sarfaraz....tht her word after exit fo the car..u r one hell out a character n very fucking good driver...n she grab her purse n take out some key towards me.thts ur room key on the ground floor...its big room n very sexy interior desgin on every wall.just preserve tht..rest do ur job good way.....u will get more ahead in ur life.
i catch the key...n thnkd her....n compliment her....mam u r loking wonderfull in this sareee. i m lucky to be here as a driver.thnku once again.

while we entering in the house....some one called out loud.....mumma where the fuck u busy whole night......
n we both saw..its her daughter suhana..came from london vacation.
she hugs gauri...n gauri hugs her too.....ohh darling just had some party with my girl gang u know how those bitchy womans r ...sorry i m late.....i dont know u were coming..love u.

n i m standing there n watching mom n daughters hugs n kisses to each other. n then gauri remind tht i m there.
ohh hey suhana ..see this is my new n personal driver cum bodyguard..from now on.....wht u think is he good & can he able to protect me?

well he is looking quite good...n i m not surprised why u choose him over so many experince but fat lousy driver.i think i can use him too as my personal driver..hope u dont mind mumma..hehehe
ohh nono not at all..anytime for u honey...gauri khan smile n replied to suhana.

bye bye mr khan..have a good night...
ummm he is also khan? suhana interrupt her mom..
ohh yess....khans r always stronger dont they honey..hehe
oh yes mummy..bye bye mr khan have good night.

while both mumma n daughter goin upstair for early morning sleep...i unlocked my room . n entered n then locked from inside...n just look at the room n interior,....fuck its is beautiful  n sexy room...i was sleeping in garbage till yesterday n now i m gonna sleep in heaven...i remove my all cloths...throw myself at bed & start thinking abt "mrs gauri khan---the band stand hottest milf" & her young sexy daughter.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf" - by raeeskhan - 18-01-2019, 01:03 AM