Adultery My Wife's Social Service
My Wife's Social Service by m.ack2007
All credit to original author

My wife and I like social services to offer. I’m 30 yrs and she is 28 yrs housewife we decided to do some social service on one night it was winter night 8 pm. we were near railway station we saw one beggar lying on footpath.

He was feeling bit cold as he was not having proper clothing. he was wearing only torn pant and some old blanket over body and nothing inside he must be in his fifties we went to him and asked “feeling cold? Have you eaten something” he was hungry. So we went nearby hotel and fed him good amount of food. he dined feeling his stomach and wishes he was very happy by now. Now he saw us better way.

He asked “why did you did favor on me? Who are you?” we briefed him little bit and asked him what we can do for him further. he was amazed now he told us that he is feeling cold and it will be nice if we can do something for him, we bought new blanket for him when we enquired about his family, he went silent. he told us that his wife died long back due to severe cold and there is nobody caring him he started crying.

My wife came forward and said him “don’t worry. We are there. I will take care of you tell me what do you want now?” she patted him with sympathy he felt better. he hugged her and put his head on her shoulder for relaxation. He was touching a woman after years and that too beautiful woman like my wife ! She was simple and beautiful. Due to hugging and her warm touch, he felt  excited.

His tool started stiffening. We both realized it during gupshup, I asked him “when did you had your last sex?” his eyes shined. he said it must be at least 5 years or so. no sex after my wife death. I asked him directly pointing my wife “will you like to have sex with her?” he was excited by the concept. he readily agreed. We all started moving inside station from backside where no one will catch us or see us on the way I bought pack of condoms and handed over to wife.

We all climbed in one railway sleeper coach. It was all silence there and we were alone there. Lights were coming from yard side and enough to see each other. They went on lower birth and I climbed on upper berth in nearby compartment so that I can see what they do but not disturb them my wife and beggar sat on berth he was looking at her with lot of lust in eyes.

His hands already on her shoulders pulled her and started kissing her lips, neck etc. He was very desperate and looking sex starved he must be hungry for sex also. He didn’t want to waste lifetime opportunity he got to fuck my cute wife. he pushed her on seat and climbed on her.

His hands were freely roaming on her body, on breasts, chest, stomach, waist etc. his lips also kissing wherever possible like lips, cheeks, eyes, neckline, boobs etc. Just to control him, she grabbed his head and pulled him towards her. Their lips came closer and in bit of second, they locked the lips. His upper lip on her upper lip and lower vice versa. They were kissing intimately.

Surprisingly my wife was very passionate to offer him great enjoyment, a lifetime opportunity. Soon their tongues started darting each others. She likes to dominate in this sex act. She was offering him tongue to suck and his was playing with it. He was sucking her tongue with lips and tongue as like sucking candy. Their saliva mixing and falling on her cheeks and neckline. But they were not caring it. They were kissing like long lovers !

After about 10-15 min kissing they separated mouths. She wiped out saliva with her dupatta falling on ground.  She had nice red color kamiz which was soft and bit transparent too. Green color salwar was matching it. His hands started caressing and pressing her breasts over the top. He was busy with her lips also in between.

He managed to raise her top up to chest level. He could easily see and feel her big melons. he wanted to rip off them and suck to the fullest. In short time he pulled off her kamiz and swiftly he unhooked her black color bra also. She helped him by sitting n raising hands so that kamiz and bra can be removed. Now she was topless in front of total stranger!

She dominated again, before offering him her big boobs, she raised both hands and asked him to feel the arm armpits. She was enjoying it. Meantime her big melons were free for his hands to crush and drink juice out of them. Her breasts are quite big, yet firm and soft. She has nice tits and small areola around nipples. he kneed both breasts, kissed them, took in mouth even sucked her nipples. He licked every inch of her bare boobs.

His rough hands were working on her bare boobs and exciting her further. She offered him to suck and chew her nipples which she likes very much. He readily started sucking them and then started even pinching them. Finally he started pulling her nipples with his lips and make her frenzy. She was pressing own boobs and offering him with ecstasy. They both were definitely hot now and need further action.
They might have forgot everything, their  social and economical status, relations, society etc. Even forgot someone watching them so closely after lot of fondling and kissing, he stood up and asked her to remove his pant. She sat down on sleeper and took condom pack from her purse. when she unbuttoned it & removed completely she saw a miracle. It was rock  hard shaft for her fun.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Wife's Social Service - by vault - 21-10-2019, 01:46 PM
RE: My Wife's Social Service - by vault - 21-10-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: My Wife's Social Service - by ronylol - 21-10-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: My Wife's Social Service - by mohan027 - 11-11-2019, 01:41 AM
RE: My Wife's Social Service - by shankar shagy - 11-11-2019, 02:12 AM