Incest Mom Taken During Navratri
Mom Taken During Navratri

All Credit to Original Author.

We live in a posh area of the city. I am the only child of my parents. We are an upper class family and quite rich but I won’t boast on that. My dad is a rich person and holds business while mom is a home maker. She used to be a part of a dance troop in her earlier days.

Even after she was married to my father she continued it till she had me. Speaking about my mom, she is not any ordinary girl. In our locality, men flock around our house just to have a glimpse of her. Such is her looks that once she even got a proposal on the doormat when she got up to take newspaper (old story)! She used to maintain her body well with gym. Her face was beautiful. My mom is just 38 this year but even then u would be surprised looking at her saying that she was just married.

Any man can get erection when they see her. She was just awesome. Her figure was 34c-33-35 which I came to know from her jeans size and bra size. But the thing that troubles me is that even my friends’ lust for her. They have never spoken to me about it directly but I have heard them talk behind my back saying hot and erotic things about her like” who to randi se bhi mast hai ” “uski gori badan ka kya jawani hai saali chikni” “ek bar bahoon main aa jayee ,bas choos choos kar meri raani bana dunga” and stuffs like that.

Sometimes it makes my blood boil when I hear things like this. They speak about my mom in such a rude way like she is just a sexy piece of hot meat, but then I didn’t want to quarrel with them as some of them are very bad boys like gangster types. Apart from all this I loved my mom too sexually after I came to know of the word incest in internet. It was then that I realized that those friends of mine were indeed true. She was sexier than the young girls in my school. She had dark brown hair like Priyanka Chopra, smooth white skin like Navneet Kaur, thunder thighs and sexy waist like Deepika Padukone and superb delicious back. Men at the malls would stare at her when she wore jeans and at parties when she wore deep neck blouse exposing her back and chest, even my dick gets turned on man!

It was then when I recall the erotic things that my friends talked about her, that I started masturbating thinking about her. She became my fantasy.

I had a very good friend called Arun. Another called Mohan was also in my class but I rarely talked to him. He wasn’t a good boy, but Arun and Mohan were friends too. They used to frequent my house very often. But I knew Mohan’s intention was to stare at my mom‘s beauty and jack off at night thinking about her. So I used to ignore him at home but even then he didn’t mind and always looked at mom rather than me and used to give smiles to my mom .I used to get angry at this but never said anything.

It was Navratri (Festival) time in Gujarat. One day Mohan and some unknown friend of his came to my home. Mohan introduced him to me as Ranveer. I had heard his name from some of my friends. Ranveer used to be in their batch in tuition and had a bad image for being the most notorious and foul mouthed boy of some other school. I was disgusted in having him in my home but didn’t say anything against him because I knew how he and his gang will handle me if I was rude to them. I allowed them in after greeting them.

We chatted for a while in the living room and Mohan told me that as his bike had broken down, Ranveer agreed to drop him. So they were on the way when he thought to give me a visit. But even then I doubted their intentions. My mom came into the living room from kitchen and saw them. Mohan greeted my mom saying “Hello aunty” (which he never did before) and my mom smiled and said “Hi”. That day my mom was wearing a white tight top and a capri showing her smooth & creamy white legs.

The top was so tight that it thoroughly showed off her beautiful figure and nice round and firm breasts. The thin silver necklace on her creamy neck looked so seductive that anyone would have wanted to give a bite there.

She asked me who the other one is. I was about to reply when Ranveer himself said his name and said that he was another friend of mine. I just saw him today for the first time and he says that he is a friend of mine?

I wanted to slap him, such was my patience tested. He got up and offered to shake hand with my mom. My mom was about to walk away into the kitchen but then she shook hands with him and I could clearly see the lust in his eyes. He held my mom’s palm very tightly and while loosening the grip he did as if savoring her skin on her palm and took away his palm slowly. It all happened in front of me though my mom did not take it seriously. She went into the kitchen to prepare squash for them to drink.

When she came back and served, Ranveer purposely acted as if adjusting himself in the seat and tried to look into her top to catch a glimpse of her boobs when she bent with the tray. She then kept the tray on the table and again went to the kitchen. While doing this they both were staring at my mom’s tight ass as she walked like a model. I was jealous of mom seducing them innocently. After a while they left. Similar incident happened the next 2 days too.
[+] 5 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mom Taken During Navratri - by vault - 20-10-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by vault - 20-10-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by vault - 20-10-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by vault - 20-10-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by vault - 20-10-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by vault - 20-10-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by vault - 20-10-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by PAATROW - 11-11-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by Crazypiterson - 14-06-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by PAATROW - 25-09-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: Mom Taken During Navratri - by PAATROW - 25-09-2021, 01:38 AM