Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Story :- Dark Division - The Capsa 

Written by bdbeauty
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 01

"So, let me get this straight. You have a girl that you were charged with protecting and you want us to babysit her?" Jeff asked looking at Tom with a raised brow.

"I suppose that's one way of saying it. She is experiencing a strong heat cycle and I have had to save her once already, so I fear that she will not be safe if she stays where she currently is." Tom was very matter of fact about this. He had swooped in to save Lizzie from an awkward situation already as she was grocery shopping and now it was imperative that she be kept safe.

"Tom, why haven't you told us about this girl before? We didn't know you still had charges." Kerry asked him.

"Until now she was able to hide relatively easily; however, her heat cycles have become progressively problematic." Tom shook his head looking concerned.

"Okay, I'm just a little stuck on this heat cycle concept. What the hell does that mean?" Jeff held a hand up to interject as he spoke.

"I don't have time to explain all of this now. I have heard chatter that a demon is looking for her and I cannot watch her throughout her whole cycle this year. I understand this will be a burden, but there is no one else I trust. I can go there and protect her while you drive out." Tom was frustrated with them and didn't feel like explaining himself when he had helped them so much.

"We can go out and protect her from the demon, but I don't know about the bunker Tom. It's not really something we advertise. Plus, we haven't cleared bringing her here with Oz yet." Kerry chimed in offering help.

"What the hell, maybe we'll get a good meal out of this. You better give us the full story though, because we're not babysitters." Jeff put a finger in Tom's face as he spoke, only to have Tom disappear in front of him. Jeff and Kerry jumped into action, leaving the library where they were working before to get bags together and head out. It was a full two hours before they would reach this girl and they were hoping to make quick work of it before it got dark.

The two of them weren't used to assignments like this, especially after having rotated into bunker duty almost a year before. They were set to be here for three years unless they were rotated out, which meant no direct cases just support and selective housing for Dark Division agents.

Tomas, or Tom as they called him, was a friend of theirs from an old case they worked on. He was an angel, formerly a guardian angel for special beings. Now, he worked some overseer position in Heaven and only checked in with them on occasion. He was calling in a favor that they did not appreciate too much, particularly with the limited information he had provided thus far.

"Tomas, hey, thanks for coming back. I think I'm okay, though, you don't have to stay. I mean you've been here over two hours and nothing has happened yet." Lizzie smiled at him thankful her angel was always there when she needed him.

"Lizzie, you know I will always keep you safe. I don't think you appreciate the danger you are in right now." Tom walked to her making her look him directly in the eye. His face was grave as he spoke.

"What are talking about, it's no worse than it was last year. I just lay low and stay in my apartment as much as I can. Then, when the clock runs up I go back to life as normal. The supermarket thing was stupid I know. I just figured I had some time before it got strong, but I know better than to go out during the day when there are a lot of people around. I won't do it again if that's what you're worried about." Lizzie didn't want to be any more of a burden on Tomas than she already was.

She really cared about him, and he had been charged with protecting her since she was 15. He had helped instructing her and explaining her situation, and he had been there to check in with her several times every year. He was always great, and every time she had a moment in her heat cycle where she freaked out or needed a break he came to her rescue taking her away for a little bit. He was always nice enough to make it somewhere beautiful so they could sit and chat too. Tom was like a big brother, and mostly immune to her heat although at times she wondered.

"I have heard some chatter this year Lizzie both demonic and from above that this is a critical time for you. So, I have enlisted the help of some friends to assure you are safe. I have some other important matters to tend to, so I cannot watch you all the time. I think it would be prudent for you to pack a bag for the next month and go stay with them." Tom held her hand, the concern on his face obvious.

"What? No, no way, I'll be fine here, don't worry about it Tom. What did you hear though? Is this like that weird demon that came after me a few years ago? I just led him down toward that agent's house and poof that was done."

"No, this is different. I believe that you will need to be away from the general public during this time. I.....I heard something. Stay here." Tomas disappeared instantly.

Lizzie heard a knock on the door and walked towards it to look outside. She knew it wasn't Tom because he never knocked like that. He usually just appeared in front of her; after all he would never catch anything happening. She had only dated a few people and he had known never to manifest with another person there. As for herself, well he had seen her naked many times and she never even thought twice about it.

She looked outside and seeing no one there, Lizzie opened the door to take a closer look. Immediately she was shoved backwards by large hands. A dark haired man stood in front of her a full foot taller than she was. Her breath caught as she looked up at him.

"Hey there pretty little girl, I've been looking for you all year. I knew I was close though when I started to smell you. What do you say you come with me and we make things easy on both of us?" He licked his lips sending a shiver down her spine.

"No way you creep, now get out of my apartment before I call the security officer." She tried to be forceful thinking this was just a regular guy and he needed to be convinced she wasn't interested.

"Aw, aren't you cute thinking you have a choice in this. You see my boss has big plans for you, so you're coming with me whether you like it or not." His eyes flashed completely black in front of her and she realized this was a demon.

"You don't want to mess with me buddy, I have an angel friend that is coming back any second and he'll smite your ass. Tell your boss to fuck off." She pumped herself up walking backwards trying to make it to her bedroom so she could lock herself inside.

"Oh, Tomas, he's a little busy right now with my friends. You know my boss said only he gets to fuck you, but he didn't say anything about getting a little taste." His tongue darted out as she backed up to get further away. She was freaking out and had no idea what to do without Tomas to help her out.

"No way asshole." Lizzie shoved hard at his chest before running towards her bedroom, turning and slamming the door behind her. She grabbed her armchair and shoved it against the door and under the handle hoping that would hold him off long enough for Tomas to come and help.

He tried the door and then bumped it making her shudder as she sat on her bed cradling her knees. When it went silent outside she could only hope that he had given up or that Tomas had come up to end this. It seemed like an eternity went by before she heard the sounds of two men talking outside of the bedroom.

She waited there by the door cursing the fact that she had never bought a gun or any weapons for that matter despite Tomas' attempts to get her to learn to defend herself.
Like Reply
"Last chance darling, this is taking too long. Open the door and come along now or we'll break it down." A new voice called out to her.

"I'm not coming with you, so just leave." Lizzie called out backing up towards the back of the room.

"No can do dear, my friend told you our boss wants you. You are far too important for us to let you go. Now, I have an axe and I will get in there, so be a good dear and come along."

She looked around wondering if she could escape. Tomas had been gone too long and she had no idea how many more friends this guy had outside of her apartment. It was then that the axe blade came crashing through her bedroom door. She screamed out for Tomas but no one came. A few more crashes and she was crying and hysterical backing towards her bathroom in the corner. No escape seemed possible and all she could think about was buying time until Tom would help. It was either that or give up to these maniacs.

Another hit had the door wobbly and the chair shifted backwards as it was struck from the other side. Her mind reeled and she went into her bathroom throwing the meager lock once inside. She knew it wouldn't hold them off long, but it was her only hope.

Lizzie stood waiting for the next horrible sound to indicate what was going on outside. Soon enough she heard a crash and a lot of noise filtered to her. She screamed ducking inside her bathtub and pulling the shower curtain closed as if that would prove any sort of barrier.

The sound of a shoulder colliding with the bathroom door a few minutes after shattered her thought that the quiet was indicative of Tomas' return. Tears streamed down her face as she huddled in the tub hoping to not be found by some miracle. Tomas' name was on a repeat loop inside her brain, hoping that he would hear her prayer and appear.

When the door crashed inward she screamed out, not knowing what was coming next, but positive it would not be good. The fact that she was somehow an important being had never been lost on her and the realization that a demon was about to be the one to show her what her importance was terrified her.

"Now, about that little taste." Strong hands grabbed her pulling her up from the tub. She kicked and screamed, fighting with every bit of strength she had but realizing it was futile. There was simply no way she was going to overpower this man.

A strong hand gripped her around the neck pulling her up off the ground. Tears streamed down her face as she clawed at the hand. It was the monster from the doorway. Lizzie tried to scream but only a croak came out as her tank top was torn open from the collar.

Darkness creeped into her vision on the sides as she felt cold hands rub on her skin and nails dig into her throat.

"Hey asshole, drop the girl." A deep voice came from somewhere in the apartment and she registered it only faintly.

The grip loosened only a little as she heard a scuffle in her apartment. Lizzie heard another noise and felt a spray of liquid across her face. She was harshly dropped to the floor in the next instant and the grip loosened completely. She sucked in a harsh, ragged breath and lay on the floor stunned and unsure of what just happened.

"You okay? Can you stand?" A set of hazel eyes stared down at her between locks of dark brown hair. Any other time she would have thought he was gorgeous, but right now she couldn't even answer him.

"Just pick her up Kerry and let's get her out of here before we get more trouble." The deep voice she had heard before chimed in.

The tall man looming over her reached down to pick her up, and as much as she wanted to fight she couldn't even move. He pulled her up bridal style in his arms and navigated her out of the bathroom and towards her front door. Who knew where this would end, but for some reason she felt safe suddenly.

The next few minutes came in flashes before she blinked out completely. Lizzie was carried downstairs and saw Tomas in the distance. The next she knew she was being placed in the back of a car and the tall guy that carried her put his jacket under her head.

"We got her Tom, now let's go." Jeff called out to Tom still baffled at what importance this girl had and why demons had singled her out.

"I have to stay and fix her apartment Jeff, or others will think something is wrong." Tom realized he had to also preserve her privacy and her life outside of what she was.

"Fine, but hurry and meet us at the bunker. Let's just hope sleeping beauty doesn't wake up and freak out on us." Jeff said to him hopping into the car and heading off with Kerry in the passenger seat.

Lizzie woke an hour later to the sound of AC/DC playing in the speakers. She looked around trying to take stock of where she was. The cold leather beneath her and the sounds of the car made her realize that her flashes of being placed in a back seat were not a dream. She could also tell the car was moving, but had no idea where they might be taking her.

It dawned on her as the cobwebs cleared in her mind that she had no idea who these men were, but they had definitely kidnapped her. She wasn't sure if they were other demons, or humans or what. There was nothing she could do, but lay there and contemplate her options.

She decided her best option was to pretend to be asleep and rest up for when they stopped and she could make her get away. The exhaustion set back in then as she fell asleep once more rolling onto her side in a fetal position.

Like Reply
The creak of a car door opening woke her from sleep. She tried to ready herself, but noted that her entire body was stiff and sore after the earlier events. Lizzie cursed herself for being taken like this after being attacked. Tomas was going to be so upset with her.

"Alright, let's wake her up and get her inside and then we can figure out what the hell is going on." The driver of the vehicle spoke before getting out of the car. She saw the passenger - the guy who had carried her - get out too and come around opening her door. She closed her eyes pretending to still be asleep.

When she felt his hands on her shaking her, Lizzie took the opportunity kicking out and connecting with his crotch. She heard him grunt and she struggled to get around him as he stood in the doorway of the car. Another two steps was all she got before being grabbed around her chest in a bear hug.

"No....no." She groaned out, her voice still raspy. It hurt to talk.

"Hey calm down, we're not going to hurt you." A deep voice spoke calmly in her ear.

"Let me go."

"Hey, hey we're friends with Tom, he asked us to come get you. Let us explain." The tall one who was just standing up and still half-cradling his crotch spoke to her with a hand up signaling that she should calm down.

"Tomas said never to trust anyone unless he introduced me, so why should I trust you?" She asked panic in her eyes at the thought that she could not escape these guys any more than the ones from earlier.

"If I let you go, can we chat....we can stay here in the garage if you want." The deep voice spoke to her calmly loosening his grip around her body. She sucked in a deep breath. She noted her surroundings then. It was a concrete walled huge garage with only one other car inside. That was a Chevy Blazer, and it looked to be in fairly good condition. The car she just emerged from was a 70s Ford, probably a Torino if she knew her cars. It was in pristine condition with a shiny coat of navy blue paint. She also sadly realized that there was only one visible door out of the garage and both men stood in front of it at this point.

"Fine, but if you try anything, Tomas will smite your asses." Lizzie huffed and the arms released her completely.

"Trust me, we're not interested in hurting you, we just want answers." He spoke again.

"Tom will be here soon and you'll see, he asked us to come get you because you were in danger." The tall one spoke to her smiling and raising his brows. He stood about 6'2" with a burly build. He had dark hair that hung long to the tops of his shoulders and he had bright hazel eyes. The man looked like a statute, but had the most caring eyes.

"Okay, first of all, why don't we start with names. I'm Jeff and this is Kerry, and you are?" The man who had held her from behind spoke. He had a short buzz cut of blonde hair and green piercing eyes. He was beautiful too, although a solid 2 or 3 inches shorter than the other man. He was just as muscular, but his face was much more stern. The stubble that graced his jaw only accentuated the strong jawline. Both men were beautiful specimens and looked like they could definitely do some damage if she challenged them, so she decided to go for option two of getting more information.

"Lizzie. Wait.....Kerry and Jeff? Are you agents with the Dark Division?" Lizzie suddenly recalled prior conversations with both Oz and Tomas and those names coming in. Granted all the stories weren't good, but at least she could place them then.

"Yes, we're partners." Kerry spoke and it made her relax instantly to know that at least they weren't demons and they came from the good side. Dark Division was something Tomas had told her about and it was the group that Oz worked for, although he was a supervisor of sorts. It was some sketchy CIA group that dealt with the not so natural things in this world.

"Oz and Tomas have talked about you before, but you could just be telling me that. Those guys are infamous to good and evil. Where are we?" Lizzie had herself pinned to the side of the car trying to stay as far away as she could from them both.

"We're in one of the division's bunkers -- we're stationed here. We figured it would be safe for you until we talked to Tom." Kerry spoke again; Jeff had a serious look on his face as if eyeing her and trying to figure out the great mystery.

"My turn, what the hell is that smell, we've been dealing with it for the whole trip. Is it you? And, can you turn it off?" Jeff spoke sounding harsh and making her not want to answer.

"It's me. When I'm in heat, I smell like that to men. And, I can't turn it off, just mute it sometimes. It gets stronger when I sleep." Lizzie tried to explain feeling like an idiot and worried that if they had noticed it then she wasn't very safe at all.

"Look, can I at least give you my jacket? Your shirt is...." Kerry muttered to her.

Lizzie looked down finding her shirt hanging open and her white lace bra exposed. Blood was caked on her neck and she realized it was from the nails of that monster digging into her. She clutched at herself instantly and blushed red.

"I guess, but don't try anything. Why are you helping me?" She was guarded still. Kerry pulled his jacket off and reached out his long arm to her so he only had to take two steps and she reached grabbing it and pulling it around her shoulders.

"Tom asked us to, that's all. He said you were his charge and he couldn't watch you but you really needed help. How long have you been his charge?" With more details coming from the younger, much less ominous of the two, Lizzie started to relax a little. His jacket around her was warm and smelled strongly of him. It filled her nostrils. This year her ability to smell men had grown heightened for whatever reason.

"It's been 13 years now, since I was 15 years old and the heat started. The angels that raised me gave me to him because he was more powerful." Lizzie let the information flow freely.

"Ok, princess, I'm tired and hungry, so I'm going inside to sit down and have a beer and some food. You can join us and wait for Tom or you can stay out here." Jeff was gruff seeming irritated with the whole situation.

"What my partner means is you are welcome to come in and make yourself comfortable." Kerry chimed in with a soft smile.

"Okay, but when Tomas comes I'm leaving." Lizzie followed the two of them through the door and down a couple of long corridors. They passed what looked like a full exercise room, a gun range, and then a door labeled showers. God, she could really use a shower right now.

Another turn and she was following the guys through a library into an industrial looking kitchen. It felt very sterile and she could tell that no women lived here. Once in the kitchen she took a seat at the table and watched the two carefully.
Like Reply
"Beer?" Jeff asked grabbing one for himself and one for Kerry and placing it on top of the counter.

"Sure." Lizzie took the beer after watching him open all three, making sure that he didn't put anything in the bottle he passed to her.

Kerry grabbed some lunchmeat and cheese out of the fridge with mustard and mayonnaise placing them on the counter before pulling out a loaf of bread.

"Do you want a sandwich? I have ham and American cheese." He asked looking at her.

"Okay, with mustard please." Lizzie realized that she was starving and figured that this would be safe enough considering she had heard of these guys before from two of her friends.

He made the food in silence as Jeff sat opposite her eyes focusing anywhere so he didn't look directly at her. When the food was done, they all sat in relative silence for several minutes as she devoured what was in front of her. The men were decidedly impressed with how hungry she was. The beer and sandwiches did a lot to ease her aching throat and mind.

"Hello, I'm glad you made it safely to the bunker." Tomas' voice behind her startled Lizzie. She sprang up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He put his arms around her as well. It was the most affection the boys had seen from him towards anyone but them.

"Tomas, oh my God it was so terrifying, you were right. I'm happy you're okay." Lizzie was crying she was so happy to be in her angel's arms again.

"Lizzie, it's okay, I'm fine. You are hurt though, let me heal you." Tomas reached his fingers out and placed them on her chest dissolving the bruises on her neck and open wounds instantly.

"Thank you, are they all gone?" Lizzie asked him releasing her hold on his neck.

"Yes, for now, Kerry and Jeff helped me to get rid of them. I fear they won't be the last to come after you though. Your scent is much stronger this year, as if something is changing. I don't like you being alone. I have asked Kerry and Jeff to watch you." Tomas spoke indicating them. Lizzie had nearly forgotten that they existed.

"No way, I'm not staying with any guys right now. I only need you Tomas. Can you just take me home and stay with me?" The last thing she wanted was to be alone with these two men and Tom not able to protect her.

"I have many matters that I must attend to, so I cannot be available to you if you need me. I must assure that you are safe though." Tomas put a hand on her cheek comforting her instantly.

"Hey, we haven't exactly volunteered Tom, can we maybe get some answers first?" Jeff's gruff voice came out.

Tomas walked to the end of the table as Lizzie sat down and went back to her beer. It was much better now that he had healed her.

"Yes, sorry. Lizzie these are the friends I mentioned to you, Kerry and Jeff and I trust them. And, this is Lizzie, my charge, she is what is called a Capsa -- which roughly translated means holder. My knowledge of all that means for the future is limited, but she is of great importance." Tom was in one of his long explanations that Jeff clearly wasn't interested in. He rolled his eyes taking a swig of his beer.

"I don't think we've ever heard of that before, is it Latin?" Kerry was immediately interested in the information part of things. He loved learning and clearly it showed.

"Okay, so why do demons want her?" Jeff asked Tom.

"It is Latin, yes. I am not yet sure, all I know is that this year is somehow an important year for her and many creatures seem to be a threat. I am still working on why that is, but I cannot risk her falling into the wrong hands. I was charged to keep her safe until the true extent of her powers and her importance could be determined. Unfortunately, that is knowledge I have not yet been given."

"So, you want us to babysit her here at the bunker? We can just check in on her at her house." Jeff chimed in, clearly not welcoming Lizzie to his home.

"Jeff, I have not asked you for many favors, but I must ask this. Lizzie cannot be in the general population. She will be in danger from too many, and her scent has become too strong for her to just remain in her home." Tom spoke giving Jeff a serious look.

"Fine, she can stay." Jeff resigned himself.

"Wait, don't I get a vote in this? I get it, my scent is high, but I have things I can do to cover it. I don't want to be trapped in here with two men Tomas. I want to go home." Lizzie was totally frustrated right now and couldn't comprehend living with two strange men when her scent was so strong. Plus, she had started to really smell them and it was making her mind think inappropriate thoughts.

"Lizzie, you will not be going home and that is final. Can you imagine what would have happened if I had not been there when the demon came two years ago? Or with your last girlfriend? I will not lose you on my watch. This morning's grocery store incident was just a mortal man. I believe you don't understand the gravity of the situation."

"Tomas, I'm not a teenager anymore, you can't order me around. I get it, but what are you talking about, why this year? I've been in heat before, like exactly 13 times. I can handle this." Lizzie was adamant; she was tired of Tomas telling her how to act.

"Look, not to take sides here, but earlier in your apartment you weren't exactly handling things on you own." Jeff looked at her, some form of concern in his eyes.

"Fuck you. Can't you find a girl for me to stay with? Even another Division agent?" The first part directed at Jeff caused a smirk on his face that she wished she could wipe off.
Like Reply
"There is no one I trust more than these men. You will be safe here and your scent will be contained. Please, Lizzie, I cannot risk you being taken from me." His blues eyes held such fear that she couldn't say no. He really loved her and she knew it.

"Fine, but I'm telling them everything. And, Tomas, can you grab me some clothes? Like full outfits not like last time. Oh, and that thing out of my top drawer." Lizzie quit, there was nothing more she could do when those eyes bored into her. The light blonde hair the hung slightly low over them only made the look complete and hard to resist. Tomas looked like he was only in his twenties, but he was hundreds of years old and had harnessed enough power to tell her what to do if he wanted.

"Are you referring to your vibrator?" Tomas again had asked a simple question that was horribly embarrassing for her.

"Yes, Tomas, Goddamnit, yes." Lizzie blushed again and noted the smiles on the two men.

"Certainly." And with that last word Tomas disappeared.

"Your vibrator? It's only a month princess and if you needed it that bad, I could always help out." Jeff smiled taking a drink of his beer.

"Don't be a dolt. It's for my condition. Oh, hell, look guys, I'm not one to sugar coat anything, it's a strength and weakness, so here goes. I am a Capsa, and from what I know so far that means I am a vessel of some sort. I will one day be mated and that male creature, whatever he will be, and I have some kind of important future to deal with. Until that happens, once a year for 30 days I go into heat. That means I emit this surge of pheromones or whatever and when it is really strong males of any species get rather aggressive with me because they are sexually aroused."

"You do know Oz, huh? " Kerry smirked a little. "Sorry, it's just he calls everyone a dolt these days. So, how do you know when you are mated to someone?"

"Oh, I have this mark on the back of my neck and they will bite it, then I will bite them and that's it. Oh, and it's during sex, but a lot of good that will do me. Anyways, no one is really sure what will happen if someone who isn't my mate ends up biting me, which means if the wrong person gets me it could be bad or something." She took a deep breath after that long explanation and sat back in her chair.

"Let me get this straight. You are super attractive to guys during this time and that's the worst of it? I mean it doesn't sound so bad." Jeff's usual lack of understanding came through.

"You don't understand, like the demon a few years ago, he broke down my door and carried me away into the woods. I broke free, but Tomas had to save me. We went to Oz and he killed it thankfully, but from what that guy said I was looking forward to super fun bang and torture. It's not awesome." Lizzie fake smiled at him.

"What about the girlfriend Tom mentioned? " Kerry was trying to gather as much information as he could.

"My last girlfriend. Well, that was like 5 years ago. Anyways, everything was really good with us, and I thought maybe if I stayed away from men then everything would work out okay, no mating, no weird destiny nothing. But, some guys followed me home from the gym one day. It was awful and when she walked in on them trying to tie me down they killed her. Tomas saved me again, but I haven't dated since then." Lizzie gave Kerry the info he requested without a second thought.

"Oh so you're a lesbian? I get it, you don't want to be marked 'cause then you have to bat for the wrong team." Jeff chimed in like an idiot.

"No, I'm bisexual, I don't have a team. I don't want to be marked because I'm not sure if the world ends after that. God, you're an ass. I was with women because my first encounter with a guy was awful, so I figured why reintroduce something that I didn't like, you know, before I have to endure it. I mean the legends are pretty clear that I have to be penetrated when I get marked, which Tomas made perfectly clear after my first time." She was honest without a second thought. The word penetrated had Jeff cough a little on his beer.

"Wait, so you haven't been with a guy since you lost your virginity because your first time sucked? That's ridiculous; I mean first times always suck." Jeff croaked out.

"It's hype Jeff, sex with a guy is all hype and it really sucked like worst three minutes ever. I never felt like having anything in me other than fingers since then. Not worth the trust it would take that I wouldn't get claimed." She looked at them, not even slightly embarrassed by what she was saying.

"Fingers, huh? God, I love lesbians." Jeff trailed off into his own thoughts.

"So, are you alone by choice then? I mean it seems like your life is pretty normal, why not just be with someone and then leave for a month when you need to? It doesn't seem fair." Kerry was so sweet, and she couldn't help but look into his impossibly deep eyes as he spoke. In another life maybe he would have been a great boyfriend.

"I couldn't risk it, and if you think you saw him scold me now, you should have been there when I lost my virginity. The wings came out and everything. Anyways, girls are complicated and well the few I dated got super jealous and weird the way guys became around that time. I just decided the whole relationship and sex thing really wasn't for me. And, I've been fine since then. The only thing is if I need to go out or if the scent is too strong I have to have an orgasm so I can be tolerable -- hence the vibrator." She took a swig of her beer as Kerry's eyebrows raised and Jeff choked on his beer again.

"So freakin' hot. Well, you know I could help you out if you needed it." Jeff smiled at her like a wolf eyeing prey.

"Jeff, God, stop it." Kerry had a look of utter astonishment as he watched his partner put moves on Lizzie.

"As if you are going to be the one to change my mind. My vibrator isn't an asshole like you, so I'll be fine. If I'm staying here, do you guys have a spare room?" She asked feeling the fatigue of the day set in.

"Yea, absolutely, I'll um show you your options and then you can catch a shower if you want and hopefully Tom will be back with your clothes soon. If not, you can borrow some of mine." Kerry was quick to be helpful; he was a really nice guy Lizzie could tell.

"Hang on, your scent isn't so bad that Kerry and I can't resist you, maybe we're immune." Jeff had more practical than academic concerns.

"Jeff I already jerked off twice today, you're not immune. Only Tomas and some other angels seem to be immune." Lizzie smiled at him as his jaw fell slack.
Like Reply
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 02

Within a few minutes, she was being ushered to a hallway on the other side of the shower room that had a line of wooden doors.

"These two are ours, so you can have any of the other ones, plus there are some down the corridor to your left heading to where the garage is." Kerry pointed. He could smell her in front him somewhere between fruitiness and musk. It was really intoxicating.

"I'll take the furthest from you guys that should at least make things easier." She walked to the end of the hallway and the last door on her left.

Opening it, she noted how austerely it was furnished. The bed had no mattress, which Kerry indicated he would remedy as soon as he went to the storage area, where they apparently had spare ones. She was only hoping it would be somewhat comfortable. After all, this was an underground US government agency. She wasn't expecting luxury accommodations.

Opposite of the bed was an antique wooden dresser that she would dust out later. Next to it was a nice roll up wooden desk, where at least she could work in privacy. At the far end a wardrobe stood next to a small door.

"That's the uh, toilet and sink. You'll have to shower in the shower room unfortunately." Kerry chimed in gesturing towards the other end of the room.

"Ok, I'll need some things tomorrow if one of you can take me into town." Lizzie started to think practically about how she was going to make this work for a full month.

"One of us can go for you, and I'll um put one of the tvs in here tomorrow. I wired up the rooms one day, so I can totally hook it up. And, we have some extras thanks to a good job we did. They give you perks when you save certain people in high places from the nasty things in this world." Kerry was trying to make her comfortable.

"Thanks, I'll shower after Tomas brings clothes for me if that's okay?" Lizzie asked him sweetly.

"Yea, and um, I'll go get that mattress and some sheets. It's a queen so not too small." He turned leaving her in the room to look around. She supposed it wasn't too bad and could certainly make do for a month. It was like an old school hotel room.

Tomas had returned with sufficient clothes, her laptop and plug, her vibrator and a few other essentials. With a quick shower to rinse off, Lizzie fell asleep quickly on the new mattress. Her dreams that ensued were of the nightmare she had endured earlier, but quickly turned to very interesting things she wished to do to the two men she was staying with.

Despite the seemingly cold exterior and minimal decoration of the interior, the room turned out to be quite comfortable. The heating in the place definitely worked and served to keep her cozy for the night. With her things in the room, she felt like she could definitely make her home here for the next month without too much effort. Now, it was just a matter of finding a way to make things work with the two men holed up in the bunker with her. She decided to start on that the next morning when she woke up.

"Hey I hope you guys don't mind. I thought I would make breakfast as a sort of olive branch. Do muffins work? I saw some blueberries in the fridge." Lizzie was in the kitchen when Kerry and Jeff wandered in.

She had thrown on her usual t-shirt and pajama shorts after leaving her room not giving it a second thought. She had not lived with anyone in a long time and Tomas had never cared what she wore. A bra wasn't even a thought, but judging by the way Jeff was staring at her chest when she turned around she wondered if it should have been.

"Wow, don't take this the wrong way, but your smell is intense this morning. I mean we could smell it when we went to shower and now, wow." Kerry's brows went up as he spoke. He was trying to keep looking at her directly in the face, but her legs were an obvious distraction.

"Yea, it can be really strong when I first wake up. I'll try to take it down a notch before I go shower." She blushed. These guys knew what was going on with her and she wanted desperately to try to trust them as Tomas did, but she was still embarrassed by how they were looking at her.

"Do you always, um, sleep like that?" Jeff's voice was a little ragged.

"Actually, I usually sleep naked, but I figured that wasn't a good way to make breakfast. I kind of have to, because I sweat like crazy with the heat at night." Lizzie answered without a second thought. Both brothers stood frozen staring at her.

"You can make breakfast naked any time you want to gorgeous." Jeff smirked.

"Okay, maybe now is a good time to go through a few ground rules. Let me get you muffins though, do you take butter? And, do you want coffee?" She turned reaching to grab mugs from the cabinet where she found her own. Her shirt rode up just enough to reveal the skin above her shorts.

"Sounds hot...I mean good." Kerry croaked out.

"Yea, coffee and um butt...er." Jeff followed.

Lizzie poured coffee and put it on the table in front of them; both had now taken seats and scooted into the table. She went back to the fridge and grabbed butter; turning back she caught Jeff staring directly at her crotch. She sighed, knowing this would not be an easy month.

Once the muffins were on the table, and they were eating, it all seemed to get a little better although it was clearly not the easiest atmosphere and even she could smell the guys, knowing it was really their excitement that she sensed.

"Alright guys, if I am staying here, we need some rules. First, I noticed the shower stalls doesn't go to the ceiling, they're actually kind of short. So, can I ask that if we are showering at the same time we put a stall between us. I mean you guys are just a bit taller, and I don't feel like giving up privacy that much." Lizzie ventured out with an easy one.

"Sounds good, we can do that." Kerry agreed trying to act normal despite the fact that he was visibly excited beneath the table.

"Second one, I don't intend to try anything sexually with either of you, so I would appreciate it you guys didn't try anything either. I know I smell good, and trust me both of you do too, but I'm just not interested in a repeat awful time in my life. I'm going to wait until it's forced on me." Lizzie put the hard one out there. Sure they were hot, but sex really wasn't worth the strings for her.

"Absolutely, you can trust me, I won't try anything. But, it is going to be hard not to notice the smell and everything." Kerry was quick to jump on it.

"Are you sure, because I mean we are safe, you can trust us not to bite." Jeff tried his luck.

"Jeff, please, I can't avoid you guys for a whole month. I really just want to get through this the best we can." Lizzie pleaded with him looking into his green eyes. His stare was full of lust.
Like Reply
Jeff sighed heavily. "Alright, I won't try anything. But, then I have a rule."

"What, name it?" Lizzie was pleasantly surprised.

"You can't walk around like that." He gestured to her clothes. "It's a little much to ask us not to do anything and then have to look at those legs and no bra, I mean come on - that's not fair." He seemed flustered suddenly.

"Okay, fair enough. I will try to wear more and a bra, but then you guys can't walk around indecent either. Like no topless either. It makes my heat go crazy when I can smell one of you and see too much. I won't act on it, but it's only fair." Lizzie felt like they had reached a good middle ground.

"And no going out of the bunker without us. We'll pick up whatever you need today to make it this month, and we don't want to draw attention here. So, stay inside and enjoy it. Make yourself at home." Kerry smiled at her.

"Okay, so that's settled then, well I can only eat one of these before I'm stuffed, so I will leave you guys to it. I am going to dial my scent back and then take a shower." Lizzie got up leaving the guys alone.

When she was safely out of the room, both men breathed a sigh of relief.

"So, are you...?" Jeff asked raising his eyebrows as he looked at Kerry.

"Yep, that would be why I'm sitting under the table. I hope we get used to this otherwise, I'm going to have to start carrying my trapper keeper around again." Kerry laughed, seriously wondering how he couldn't keep himself from getting aroused.

A quick few minutes with her vibrator and Lizzie could tell that her scent had become lessened. She showered and afterwards put on a modest pair of jeans and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt. She could at least be comfortable if covered up and there was something about her classic rock t-shirts that made her feel safe.

Heading out to the library, she brought her laptop, hopeful to get some work done.

"Hey Lizzie, so did you want to make a quick list and one of us can pick things up for you? I saw Tom brought some stuff, but do you need more?" Kerry was already sitting at the table working on his own laptop.

"Yea, that would be awesome. So, what are you up to?" She asked plopping herself down across the table.

"I'm actually researching a case that some other agents called in about. It's a lair of werewolves. Your smell is definitely down some by the way, so thank you. Sorry about earlier too." He was so sweet, a stark contrast from his brash partner.

"Cool. You know I loved the stories Oz told me about hunting things, but I could never do that. I never learned how to fight really." Lizzie smiled, enjoying talking to someone for a change.

"The stories are better than the reality usually. You know we never asked you, but what do you do for work?" Kerry asked her, there was something in those cute little dimples that made him adorable. Lizzie was surprised at herself, she hadn't been attracted to a man in a long time and now here she was sitting across from a hunk and feelings she hadn't even expected were coming back.

"Oh, I'm an attorney. I do mostly writing stuff, like motions and all that. Sometimes I represent companies, but it's usually drafting. I used to be a criminal defense attorney, but with the heat cycles getting so bad, I kind of gave up going to court." She sighed.

"Really, I was going to go to law school before, well this life sucked me in I suppose."

"Well, my stories are usually better than the reality of my job too, so don't feel so bad."

"So, what exactly do you guys do here? I know Oz told me that there were agents in the field all over, but I don't remember him mentioning any bunkers." Lizzie was ever curious and the Dark Division had been very intriguing to her, but of course, she only knew what Oz told her and what Tomas had spoken about.

"We were in the field investigating cases and such, but then you can opt for a rotation into a bunker. There are twelve total around the US and a few more international. The CIA doesn't really like to advertise, though. Oz is one of our supervisors and he is centrally located. Here, we do supportive research and storage of certain items in protection. I can't really show you the stuff, sorry. Most of it is classified and also crazy dangerous."

"That is so cool. I might have to nose around in your books a little bit at some point and see if you have information on me. I only know what the angels and Tomas have told me really. Jeff doesn't strike me as the intellectual type, though, why is he here?"

"Our last rotation in the field was pretty rough, and we both needed a break. Jeff is pretty awesome at practical advice and well we both have to protect everything here. We also house agents sometimes and have a dungeon for other unsavory beings. It's pretty nice to have a home of sorts, instead of going from hotel to hotel in the field."

"I get that. I guess I wish I could have an exciting job like you guys do, but I could never go too long without some kind of home. I enjoy having my luxuries. Anyways, sorry I'll let you get back to research." Lizzie smiled at him and saw Kerry grin happily at her interest.

"No worries. I'm happy to answer any questions I can. As you can tell, Jeff is not much of a conversationalist. Although, after you get used to him he is a lot of fun and he'll always have your back. He's a great partner." With his last comment, Kerry went back to being buried in his work.
Like Reply
The two worked in silence for a little bit before Jeff strolled into the room.

"Oh God, now I have two of you buried in computers. Hey, that smell's a lot better, huh? Is that Zeppelin on your shirt?" Jeff stopped dead as he looked at her chest.

"Yes, but it's not an excuse to stare at the goods." Kerry chuckled when she said it.

"You can't wear that if you don't like them you know. It counts as too hot."

"Are you kidding, they're only one of the greatest bands ever...and I'll wear any band shirt that I want thank you very much." She retorted, not letting him even challenge her a little bit.

"As if you weren't hot enough...what's your favorite song?"

"Probably Ramble On, but it's a tough one. Wait, you like them too?" Suddenly Jeff's attractiveness became apparent.

"Uh, yea, who doesn't? Wait, did your scent just go up?" Jeff raised one eyebrow.

"Sorry, I just got a little turned on when you said you liked Zeppelin. We should probably talk about something less interesting because if you say you like Metallica, I'm going to need a break." Lizzie felt her heat creeping up.

"Princess you are speaking my language. And, on that note, I will volunteer to go out shopping because wow I need a break now." Lizzie looked down to see an obvious bulge in Jeff's pants.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I'm not normally attracted to guys, but the metal thing...ugh." Lizzie blushed.

"Hey, this is nothing. It's more the music than your smell. I told you we can handle this. No one is going to try anything; we just might need breaks is all." Jeff smirked.

"I have to go and work somewhere else for a bit, I can feel it getting stronger. But, trust me you can't handle me, without some tempering." She sighed flustered that her short rather unsatisfying orgasm hadn't minimized her pheromones for long.

"Aren't you full of yourself? I can resist any woman." Jeff's cocky grin suddenly pissed her off and she decided to show him what she meant. She smiled at Kerry, who she was pretty sure had scoffed under his breath at his partner's comments.

"Oh, yea, try this." She stood up defiantly walking over to him. Standing only an inch away, she reached out placing her hand flat against Jeff's t-shirt in the center of his chest. Her eyes locked on his and she let her mind wander to thoughts that she normally staved off - filthy ones at that.

Jeff groaned softly as sweat beaded on his upper lip. He felt his cock fully engorge as he inhaled her essence. She was so close and the feel of her skin so near made his mind race with thoughts of pinning her to the table and having his way with her.

"I told you, it can be too much. Now let me make that list of what I need." Lizzie walked past him to grab a small notepad on the corner of a table nearby.

"Jeff? You okay man?" Kerry smirked at him.

"Whoa, it's gonna be a long month." Jeff shook his head suddenly deciding to button up his flannel some. He was hard as a rock and definitely needed to get away from that scent.

A knock came on the door as Lizzie sat typing away. She had been forced to use her vibrator again just to think. Now she knew - no talk of metal unless she was prepared. Apparently, that was Jeff's weakness. A good tidbit, if she was trying to turn him on.

Once he had left on the supply run, Kerry had told her about their gym and sparring room. It was a welcome distraction and she had even talked with him a little bit about possibly training her to defend herself. He had suggested that they wait a few hours considering her increased scent, and she was more than happy to oblige.

"Yes, come in." She called out. Kerry poked his head in as he opened the door a crack.

"Hey, just thinking maybe you'd want to do a little sparring. I figured we both had some time apart so it might be okay now." Kerry was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt with his sneakers on.

"Sure, let me get changed and I'll meet you there in like 10 if that works." She smiled at him. Already she knew that they would be friends. Kerry was an easy guy to get along with and he was brainy just like her. It made her feel somehow comforted to be able to just act normally around someone for a change.

Once he was gone, Lizzie settled on a pair of long tights and a loose fitting t-shirt, figuring everything was pretty well covered as per their request. Her workout gear was pretty much all grey except for the occasional purple, which tied it into her purple and grey shoes. She preferred to blend when she was at the gym, so nothing too bright or flashy. Her whole life had been about not being seen very much. It was quite the opposite of her supposed importance as a vessel, but it gave her a feeling of normalcy.

Putting her hair up, she headed for the gym. It was down the hallway towards the garage, but instead of turning right you made a quick left. Opening the door she was greeted by a huge room with several cardio machines and free weights. It was amazing. Blaring over the radio was modern hip hop, which Kerry apparently enjoyed. It wasn't her first choice, but it would do.

She found him in the back on top of several mats and he had gloves on his hands with the fingers cut off. He smiled when she approached relaxing her instantly.

"Let's start with some punches, what do you say?" Kerry turned around grabbing two pads to put on his hands. He handed Lizzie a set of gloves that were thankfully elastic judging by the size of these two guys. She put them on and then waited for him to be ready.

"Okay, I'll try, but I've really never done anything like this." Lizzie smiled as Kerry prepped for her to hit him. Lizzie balled her right fist up and punched into the pad on his right hand with all her strength. Her knuckles cried out as she connected and she grunted shaking her hand.

"It's okay, just um...close your fist a little more and firm up your shoulder." Kerry was so encouraging, but the reality was Lizzie had no idea what he was talking about.

Hauling back with her left hand and trying to get her fist as tight as she could she punched into the other pad. Her knuckles felt a little better, but she couldn't help but notice that Kerry's hand had not even moved. If she couldn't move his hand, then how was she going to hope to do any damage to a real enemy?

"Sorry, I kind of don't get it." She sighed dropping her hands down.

""You're not getting as much force because you're trying to just use your fist. You have to put your shoulder and hip into it more. Let me...let me show you." Kerry took the pads off and walked around to her side. "Pull your arm back like this." He positioned her arm back slightly tightening her shoulder.

"Oh, ok, and then like this?" Lizzie punched out from her shoulder feeling slightly more power in her punch.

"Yea, but try putting your whole body into it until you get stronger. So, loosen up your hips." His hands went to her hips as he moved behind her. He jiggled them and she relaxed her stance a little. "Now punch out, but from your whole body." She did as he asked feeling his fingers guide her right hip in the motion.

"Okay, show me again." She felt Kerry against her suddenly as she spoke. His fingers on her hips made her suck in a deep breath taking in his scent. It brought back memories of being carried by the giant man from her apartment. Her heat grew a little at the smell and at the touch of his fingers on her hips through the tights.

"Sure, punch." Kerry let his breath out. Touching her had been instinctive. This wasn't the first woman he had touched after all, and he was training her. He didn't think twice. When her ass shifted so close to him grazing the front of his shorts is when he first noticed that he was so very close to her. The smell of this woman...something musky and fruity had turned him on instantly.
Like Reply
Lizzie punched out before Kerry was ready and he moved against her grabbing her hips. Her ass was planted firmly against his hardening cock then and they both froze. He had never meant to get excited like this, but it had definitely happened.

"Uh, Kerry." Lizzie breathed out feeling his hardness against her. Surprisingly, her pussy responded by getting just a little wetter than before. They were frozen there, with Kerry pressed against her.

"Sorry...I..." He stuttered breathing on the back of her neck. His fingers released her hips and she spun around to look at him.

"Ugh, I know...look here's the thing - that is going to keep happening. I get it, it's kind of awkward, but we can either figure out how to deal with you getting excited around me or I can lock myself in my room while you guys are awake. I personally think we should be able to deal with it like adults." Lizzie was frustrated. She didn't want to have to tiptoe around the sexual nature of her being if she was going to have to stay here.

"You know, you're right. We are adults; it's just a little awkward for me." Kerry gave her the most incredible puppy dog stare then and for whatever reason her body actually responded more.

"Well, we can't ignore the inevitable hard-ons you are both going to get around me. So, why don't you just keep track or whatever because I'll bet Jeff will have more. I don't know just a stupid suggestion, but if you can keep working with me despite that then let's go." She smiled at him.

"Okay, then I'm at 4, now let me get my pads back on and see what you got." He shrugged somehow feeling the tension resolve a little. If she was okay with this, then he certainly needed to be. After all, they were saving her, and if that meant some physical discomfort for him, then so be it.

They continued to spar like that for another hour leaving her exhausted and her scent under control. Kerry's erection had thankfully subsided. He had been able to focus as tried to help her with getting better and better at her skills. They decided to call it quits with a necessary agreement to shower separately.

When Jeff returned he noted how exhausted Lizzie looked and couldn't help but make a snide comment.

"So, you gave in and let Kerry over here help you out huh?" He smirked at her with that shit eating grin. It made her instantly furious.

"Oh yeah Jeff, I gave up on everything I've thought for ten years and just let him ravage me. Oh, I should have known a man could be so magnificent." Lizzie played up her sarcastic comment doing her best Scarlet O'Hara impression and putting the back of her hand to her forehead.

"Hah, what she means is I was teaching her how to punch. But thank you for the compliment Lizzie." Kerry chimed in laughing at the glint in his partner's eye. For a second, he was almost sure that Jeff had believed her as his face fell.

"Ah, trying to learn how to help yourself...excellent." Jeff's demeanor shifted. Lizzie suddenly realized that she kind of liked Jeff in a way. He had this nice sarcasm and beneath his innuendos and asinine comments, he was alright she could tell. There might be hope for him yet.

"I am. I just figured that I've spent too long relying on Tomas, or Oz, or whoever to save me, and I really need to figure out how to do so myself. I think I might even be able to hit someone now thanks to Kerry." She smiled proud of herself for how far she had come in one morning with him.

"Well, you know the first line of defense should really be a gun. I mean you can hit a guy all you want, but if you can shoot him first then why bother. I can teach you to shoot if you want, and maybe we can even get you a gun." It was the first nice thing Jeff had really said to her.

"That would be awesome, but to be honest my arms are killing me right now, so maybe we can start that tomorrow. For now, I have work to get to." She smiled grabbing her water bottle and leaving them to finish lunch.

Like Reply
That day Lizzie spent most of the day working in the Library with Kerry. It was nice to enjoy just a normal day. Jeff was off doing whatever it was that Jeff did in bunker. He sure wasn't a research type. It seemed as if they all had reached a good place. Even as they all went to bed, it was almost refreshing to see how normal it seemed. She was starting to think she could learn to enjoy these new found friends.

When Lizzie awoke the next morning, it was a totally different situation. She had shot up out of bed at 7 a.m., having woken up from a rather inappropriate dream covered in sweat and shouting.

"Hey are you okay in there?" She heard pounding on her door. Kerry's concerned voice came through. She hadn't relieved herself since the morning before thinking it would be fine until now, but the haze in her brain said otherwise.

"Lizzie we heard you yelling, is everything alright?" Jeff was gruff, and ultimately didn't wait for an answer turning the knob on the door and letting himself inside. Kerry followed close behind.

"Holy shit! Sorry, yea I'm fine, but uh a little privacy." Lizzie stared into Jeff's face, able to clearly see her face was not what he was looking at. She lay in her bed naked beneath only a cover sheet that was partially wrapped around her. The damn sheet had become wound up somehow allowing her only enough to cover her torso.

Jeff and Kerry both froze taking in the picture before them. Lizzie lay there covered in a sheen of sweet with a white sheet barely hiding the core of her body. Her legs were bare as were her shoulders. Her long brown hair was strewn over her pillow with a few strands clinging to her face.

"Duh, um...sorry...we heard yelling and...we...um...we'll leave." Kerry stammered out. He turned then heading for the door quickly. He was clearly in his pajamas still, and Lizzie couldn't believe she had yelled loud enough to wake them.

"Jeff...privacy, please." He stood there leaning his head a little to the side tracing the lines of her legs. The sight of Lizzie splayed out like that before him making him sweat. With one single word from her, he was ready to pounce and taste the sweat from her skin. Her words jarred him from the thoughts.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I'll um head out unless you need anything." He desperately fished for any sign that he might be able to act on his desires. Lizzie just sighed and pointed at the door.

"Hey Lizzie, how about breakfast in about 10 minutes if you're staying up?" Kerry's voice from the doorway came. "Jeff, Jeff...come on..." She heard him whisper forcefully to his partner.

"Give me 20 okay, I have to take care of something." They closed the door at her words and headed out to the kitchen, both knowing what she had to take care of and drifting in their own minds about how that would look.

Lizzie collapsed back on her bed horribly embarrassed by how the guys had just found her. Other than Tomas, no man had seen her naked since she lost her virginity. It was all she could do to clear the terror from her mind and use her vibrator so she could head to breakfast.

"Kerry, I need a few minutes in my room, I'll um meet you in the kitchen." Jeff broke off from their walk together down the hallway to stop. There was no way he was going to be able to eat breakfast unless he relieved the erection bulging at his boxers.

"I think I might need the same." Kerry smiled, a little embarrassed to be so hard in front of his partner, but having the same thought of relieving it prior to being able to eat breakfast with Lizzie. He had not anticipated see the amount of her body that he did this morning and there was something so incredibly sexy about the way her hair clung to her against the sweat on her brow.

Lizzie came out to the kitchen a few minutes later, having thrown on long pants, a bra and a t-shirt, hoping to cover up as much as she could. Finding the kitchen empty, she wandered back down the hallway, thinking perhaps the guys expected her to knock when she was ready. Kerry and Jeff had adjoining rooms and as she approached them she could smell both men strongly.

The first door was Jeff's and his smell was almost intoxicating. She approached slowly and then she started to hear the faint sound of him moaning. Her realization of what he was doing was instant as her eyes grew wide. A few moments of listening made her blush as her name was groaned. Once Lizzie realized what it would look like if she was caught eavesdropping, she quickly scampered back down the hallway to the kitchen so she could start making breakfast.
Like Reply
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 03

Breakfast was somewhat tense at first. Both guys looked a little disheveled as they came out to find her cooking. After they started eating, things seem to resolve to some extent.

"I'm sorry you guys found me like that. I hate waking up that way. I'll try to avoid it in the future. I figured you know getting off in the morning would be enough, but now I'm not so sure. It seems to be worse this year than before." Lizzie broke the ice as she took another bite of eggs.

"It's okay, we just are still adjusting and everything. You have a lock on that door and we both will try to not violate your privacy from here on out." Kerry looked at her level and smiled. He seemed to smile with his whole face bringing a calm to her almost instantly.

"Were you having a good or bad dream?" Jeff raised his eyebrow and she wasn't sure if he actually cared about her well-being or if he was hoping for some more material to get off too. As always, Lizzie figured brutal honesty was the way to go.

"It was bad, they're almost always bad during the heat. You'd think they would be incredible sex dreams, but mostly it's being imprinted in some horrific manner or being forced to mate to some monster. I hate it." She sighed and looked down almost picturing those red eyes from her dream earlier.

"Does anything help?" Jeff's concern caught her off guard and she lifted her head to see a set of deep green orbs scanning her face for emotions.

"Drinking sometimes does, and sleeping with Tomas if he can. Otherwise, I just try to think good thoughts before I fall asleep." She smiled back at him and he laughed a little. "What?"

"It's just that I can't imagine Tom as the cuddling type. We never see that side of him." This was the first non-tense conversation she was having with Jeff and she felt her body relax as she looked into his eyes.

"He's always been like that with me, kind of like a big brother. When I was younger, I was so scared and he would just hold me for hours while I slept until the dreams were gone. I don't know what I would have done without him. Then, he was reassigned, but he kept me as a charge. I guess we sort of bonded together. Honestly, it's funny to hear you call him Tom. It makes him seem so...human." She smiled at him.

"You know I'm usually up a few times a night. If you ever need somebody to have a drink with or watch some crappy late night TV, just come find me." Jeff smiled at her and reached a hand across the table placing it on hers.

Lizzie felt the comfort of his heat and also a surge of her own pheromones. It was a tense moment, but was eventually broken as the timer for the oatmeal went off. She broke away and moved to start dishing it out. They ate in silence for a while, and it was nice. Lizzie sensed a change in the room as if she was really starting to belong there.

After breakfast, she went to grab a quick shower. Today she was due to hit the shooting range with Jeff, and she was pretty pumped. Kerry had confirmed that Jeff was better at this part than he was. Jeff had a military background and knew a lot about weapons of all kinds, guns being his favorite. Taking him up on his offer to show her how to use them seemed like a no-brainer.

"Okay, that was a little better than the last clip, but now try holding your hands a little different. Here, let me show you." Jeff's hands were on her then placing her left and right hands on the gun in a different grip.

He had actually turned out to be an amazing teacher. The man had perfect patience when it came to guns. From the moment they stepped on the range, he turned into a different person. He was reassuring and allowed her to mess up time and again. Just loading the bullets had taken her a few tries to learn, but now that she was actually shooting, he was all about making sure that she learned this and learned it well.

"Alright, I see, so then this is better to steady it?" Lizzie asked hoping to learn from Jeff. His hands were crazy warm as they held on to her own.

"Yeah, now pull back with the hand while you push forward with this one. See what I mean?" Jeff's breath was a little heavier than she expected. Lizzie pulled the trigger watching the hole appear in the paper in the 7 circle instead of off to the side as it had before.

"Awesome Jeff, but um maybe you could back your own gun up from my ass." She couldn't help but notice that Jeff was rock hard and pressing into her ass.

"Shit, I'm sorry Lizzie...I just...being this close to you and all. Plus, the room is kind of small and we've been in here for a while."

"Jeff, look, I talked to Kerry about this while we were training. Unfortunately, I think you guys are going to get hard around me. I can either lock myself in my room or we can be adults and laugh about it. I suggested to Kerry that you both keep count and see who has more - like make a game of it, because otherwise this is going to be impossible and I for one don't feel like having a horrible month."

"Damn, how come I like you more every time you act like a guy? You crack me up. Well, I guess if you are going to have a sense of humor about it there's nothing else to do. So, let me see you load another clip and we'll try again."

"Thanks Jeff, that's surprisingly mature for you."

"Well, stick around, I can be surprising sometimes. But, you're right. If I'm not going to have a shot at you at least I know you aren't falling for Kerry, so maybe he and I will just have a side bet. I'm not going to lie though, if you ever changed your mind, I'm in. Otherwise, let's at least get you shooting bullseyes before you leave."

Lizzie smiled at him appreciating his sense of humor and strange maturity. He was actually really surprising her right now, and she wondered if he wasn't more than the shallow dick she had imagined. The month would tell she supposed, but firing his gun sure as hell was awesome right now.

Like Reply
As the two weeks progressed, Lizzie felt more and more at home each day. She would spent time training with Kerry at least a few times a week, and also spend time learning to shoot with Jeff. They both turned out to be great teachers with patience abounding and she felt like she was really starting to learn to protect herself in more ways than one.

The feeling of belonging - of actually having friends for a change only increased as the days turned into weeks. Before long, she was hanging out with the guys and watching movies in the evening. That seemed to relax her, and they also were up for drinks anytime things were too tense.

When the nights were bad, Lizzie had started to wander the halls a little bit, and on more than one occasion bumped into Jeff doing the same. He explained that he had some PTSD type of issues and it made him restless a lot. They spent hours sometimes talking, playing board games, or just sitting in front of a movie. Lizzie really came to appreciate him, in a way she never figured she would.

With Kerry the comfort was more spoken. He was always willing to listen to anything on her mind, and offer advice where he could. They exchanged notes about research sites and interesting articles they found throughout the time the two would spend buried in their laptops in the library. She and Kerry had that in common, and she adored it. Tomas wasn't much of a conversation kind of guy, although he did offer her emotional support like neither of them ever could.

At the end of the third week, Lizzie had become completely relaxed around the two men. The tension they had in the beginning had now been resolved into a juvenile betting game. Any time one of the guys got a little too cocky with Lizzie, she just did the old magic and touched them a little too much or whispered in an ear and they got excited making her the victor. It was kind of awesome to feel like her heat was a weapon somehow instead of a curse.

She had gotten into a habit of jerking off after dinner so that she could hang out with them and watch TV or movies before heading to bed. It may not have always cured her breakfast heats, but for those sometimes she just showered and took care of herself beforehand. In any event, things seemed to be getting better. Something changed as the first day of her last week approached, and she felt the heat growing stronger.

It was one particular night that she fell asleep watching a movie on the couch. Kerry had gone to bed, but she had somehow crashed with Jeff. Perhaps, it was the several drinks she had with him, but in any event she had crashed out.

Truthfully, Jeff hadn't meant to fall asleep on the couch, but here he was waking up with Lizzie draped across half of his body. He heard her soft breathing and felt bad waking her up. They had been drinking, perhaps a little bit too much and both fallen asleep during Dumb and Dumber. Now, here they were in the living room of the bunker sharing a couch. A lamp across the room was on, but the TV was firmly on the menu screen for the DVD player.

Lizzie smelled so magnificent right now, and something about the way her arm was draped across him gripping onto his side made him feel so at home with her. In another life, he would have loved to date the woman, but he knew that wasn't a possibility right now. He couldn't even see her that way considering her express desires to the contrary.

She was cuddled up on him completely with her legs wrapped around one of thighs and her nose nuzzled into his neck just below his ear. Jeff took the opportunity to smell her hair and was greeted with an all too pleasant floral fragrance. He loved the smell of a woman, and Lizzie's was particularly intoxicating. His haze from the alcohol had already worn off, but he could smell a light scent of it from her breath as she lay there.

One of his hands was tucked behind his head and the other lay at his side. He decided to just stay there and try to fall back asleep, when he suddenly heard her whimper. His eyes opened focusing on nothing in the near dark. And, his ears tuned into her breathing, searching for signs of the nightmares she had described.

"Mmmm Jeff, yes right there." She softly spoke the words as she snuggled into him a little further.

Jeff's stomach tightened. He froze in place waiting to see if she was awake or sleeping. If she was awake, it might be his only chance with her, but if she was sleeping it would be a grave mistake for him to touch her.

"Oh, yes...taste me." Lizzie's moan solidified it, she was sleeping. Unfortunately, it also meant that she was having a dream about him and doing so while wrapped around him. His cock started to get hard instantly and he considered if he should wake her or if he should let her enjoy her dream.

In Lizzie's mind it was all flashes. She had Jeff over her and they were naked as he savored the taste of her whole body. His breath on her made her pussy get wetter by the second. She could smell him through her every pore as his hands explored her. This dream was so vivid and she was deeply caught in it. Her scent was radiating from her in waves as her imagination filled in the gaps of how it would feel to have the man's tongue on her thighs.

Jeff wanted to wake her, knew he should to spare her the embarrassment, but he also wanted her. He felt her fingers grip into his side a little stronger as her breathing grew heavier in his ear. Her thighs stiffened a little against his leg and she pressed her crotch against him. Her yoga pants provided little barrier as he felt her on his shorts. Her pussy felt like fire against him and he closed his eyes imaging what she might be dreaming about. His cock stiffened further when he felt her wetness reach his skin.

"Oh, I'm so wet baby...take me there...please..." She moaned out softly her hips starting to shift up and down on him as her fingers dug in. When she groaned, Jeff couldn't take it anymore and let his free hand move resting on his own hardness.

"So good, oh God...yes...unh...let me taste it...oh Jeff." Lizzie's words were killing him. He held his cock afraid to move his hand and end this excitement. She was using his body to get off, and it was one of the hottest things he had ever experienced. Sure, he had been with tons of women, who had any number of kinks, but a woman in heat riding his leg to get off was at the top. He had only had a few girls that would jerk off for him let alone against him. This was amazing.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, please don't stop." He bit onto his bottom lip to keep himself from groaning out as he slid his hand slowly up and down his shaft. Her scent was killing him and she was moving faster as her words came out. This was so hot and he just couldn't stop himself from picturing her mouth sliding down over his head. That beautiful filthy mouth of hers, being filled by his cock as her green eyes stared back into his.
Like Reply
"Oh...oh God...oh Jeff...so close...so close." She moaned out as her thighs gripped even tighter. His own hand moved faster while he desperately held back any noise. He started to sweat as he felt his cock get harder, he was drawing in on his own release as he heard her breath stutter and felt a pulse against his thigh.

"UNHHHHH!!" She groaned out in her sleep as she came. It was enough to send him over the edge, his abs seizing as he came in his briefs. He tasted blood as his teeth sunk into his bottom lip to keep him from making a noise.

"Ahhhhh!" His sigh came out audibly as his body came down. He felt her shift.

"Oh crap, Jeff, hey Jeff..."

"Uh, yeah?"

"We fell asleep watching TV. I'm sorry. I'm um going to bed."

"Um...okay, I will in a...um...minute." He tried to sound as drowsy as she did. She opened her legs from him, and rolled herself up to a seated position.

"Jeff, I'm so sorry, I kind of got excited in my sleep and got your shorts wet. I'll wash them tomorrow if you want." Lizzie felt horrible. The guilt was incredible as she tried to focus. All she knew was her pants were soaked through after the dream she just had and when she had moved, she was sure she felt some moisture on Jeff's leg as well. How could she have been so stupid? It was so wrong of her to have dreams about him let alone leave wet all over him from it.

"No worries, Lizzie, we're adults right. I'll live." He said groggily.

"Thanks for understanding Jeff." Lizzie leaned down and gave him a peck on the cheek before getting up and heading to bed. At least he hadn't freaked out, and thank God he hadn't said something to embarrass her any further than she already was.

When Lizzie left, Jeff let out a huge sigh. He was so glad she didn't realize that he had cum just from hearing her. He didn't want to break the trust they had built over the last few weeks. He almost felt bad letting her think that she had dirtied his shorts, when he had wanted it more than anything. And, all he could think now was how he was going to bury his nose in her scent the moment he got back to his room. There was nothing more that he had wanted then to bury his nose in her pussy since the day at the gun range.

The next day, she woke up with a lot less heat, not sure what had happened, but she had slept more soundly than usual. Putting on her usual sweats she made her way to breakfast, knowing it was a morning of sparring with Kerry, which she was finally getting better at, but still took a ton of energy.

"Good morning guys." She walked into the kitchen to a smiling Kerry, who turned to grab her a cup for her coffee.

"Hey Lizzie, are you ready this morning?" Kerry was chipper as always. It took her at least two cups of coffee to even be able to compete with his happiness. He was definitely the morning person, where Jeff was quiet and groggy until he got a few cups in him too.

"Ugh, what do I have to be ready for?" She groaned out pulling the cup to her lips for a hearty swig.

"We are going to get you into hand to hand wrestling today. I want you to be able to get out of a hold no matter who has you in it." He was happy somehow. Truth be told, Kerry was nervous to be in such close contact with her, but at the same time he knew this might be the most valuable training he would give her. This was that last ditch training where if you failed at doing anything else, she could at least get out of a hold and run away. He knew that as a smaller woman she might be in just such a position.

"Coffee and breakfast Kerry, then pinning me to the mat, okay?" Lizzie smiled at him, only then looking over at Jeff who she swore had been staring at her before that.

He looked away suddenly and seemed to blush. Lizzie wondered what the hell was up with him. Then, she remembered that she had fallen asleep and wet his shorts the day before.

"Ah, shit Jeff, I forgot, if you want I'll wash those shorts with my laundry later today." Lizzie looked at him full of guilt.

"Uh, um...no it's all good. I'm doing laundry tomorrow probably so I got it." He answered gruffly not looking her in the face.

"Did I miss something guys?" Kerry asked his eyebrows raised looking at Lizzie. She blushed, knowing she was about to be honest and only hoping it didn't make everything too awkward.

"I got a little too hot in my dream last night and ended up dampening Jeff's shorts while the poor guy was sleeping. Anyways, let's just say that puts me up to at least 3 times of getting too excited around you guys. Jeff was nice enough not to make fun of me, but I guess I was just not expecting it."

"Ah, well if he was awake I'm sure it would have put him ahead of me by 3 is it now on the boner scale. Too bad Jeff, you missed the excitement again sleeping off the whiskey." Kerry teased him a little somehow making Lizzie feel better instantly.

"Yea, just my luck huh?" Jeff grabbed his coffee mug, got up and put his mug in the sink heading out of the kitchen to his room. He didn't know if he was upset or happy that she didn't know he was awake. In any event, after being in the room with her and having the memories of the night before come back into his mind he was going to need to take care of himself. He had done it already last night with his nose buried in her smell on his shorts. Now, he was off to do it again before being forced to wash his shorts before she tried to wash them and discovered his cum all over them.

"I guess that made him more uncomfortable than I realized...shit." Lizzie sighed once Jeff left.

"Don't worry; he's just being a baby. He'll get over it, now eat your cereal and get dressed; I got your number this morning." Lizzie groaned as Kerry left her alone in the kitchen. On his way back to his room, Kerry stopped dead in his tracks outside of Jeff's door. He heard a familiar grunting and groaning that made him realize that he was being weird with Lizzie because he was turned on and not uncomfortable. He chuckled to himself as he made his way to the gym to set up.

*********************************''

A few hours later and Lizzie and Kerry had been going round and round, with her ending up on the mat every time. She just couldn't seem to get the leg sweep or anything that he was showing her. She felt so stupid trying over and over and seeing him always find a way to put her on her back.

Then, it dawned on her; she was giving him too much space. The next time he grabbed at her arms, she pushed herself closer to him. He was taken off guard instantly and she wrapped her leg under his. He immediately fell down and she fell on top of him.

"Ugh, nice Lizzie." Kerry was breathing heavy, he hadn't expected her to win, but she had finally done something different.

"Thanks, should we do it again?" Lizzie asked breathing heavy.

"Yeah, but I gotta tell you I'm up one closer to Jeff. So, if you want a break I get it." He was hard and he couldn't' hide it. Lizzie had fallen right on top of him and ended up with her face even with the top of Kerry's shorts. He couldn't help getting excited with the feel of her on him and her smell already filling the room. He wondered how he had avoided her smell any other morning with it as strong as it was in his nostrils right now.
Like Reply
"You know what, fuck it. Let's do this, I'm on a streak and I think you can get past it...or am I wrong?" Lizzie challenged standing up and reaching an arm out to him.

She smelled him too at this point. She had learned in the past few weeks exactly what the smell of each man was when he was turned on. It was slightly different than their normal musk. She even realized when they were jerking off, which did drive her crazy on occasion. Sure, she had started off sworn off of men, but there were definitely more fantasies involving these two than she cared to admit now. Still, she knew what a man had to offer and she was unwilling to cross that line. That is until that morning.

"Okay, ready?" Kerry was up and they were both standing opposite each other.

"Come get me big boy." Lizzie spoke to soon. Kerry lunged at her and she lunged back trying the same sweep as the time before. With a swift movement, she was under him. Her hands pinned above her head as Kerry lay between her legs. Lizzie coughed, taken completely by shock as she lay under him. His hair hung in her face as he looked directly at her.

Lizzie then realized that Kerry was rock hard and pressed against her pussy completely. She froze. Was she really wet right now? The training always got her juices pumping, but she hadn't jerked off this morning. That false security in how she was feeling when she woke up suddenly started to haunt her.

"I got you. Haha. Now, um...Lizzie is that?" Kerry stopped and looked at her. He could feel moisture and heat enveloping his cock as he pressed against her pussy. He wanted to move, knew he should but fuck this felt good. It was too good. His breathing was getting heavier as he lay there against her. His own shorts were getting wet and the moisture was even soaking into his briefs now.

"Yea, um...is it what?" She asked trying to avoid the obvious, which was that she had soaked through her tights and could now feel her pussy pulsing against Kerry's cock. He felt good, way too good. This was wrong though, it couldn't be okay to feel like this with him.

"Lizzie...are you really that wet?" Kerry asked not able to filter what he was thinking. He shifted against her body groaning.

"Yea, sorry Kerry, I...oh, wow." She moaned out as he shifted pressing himself onto her in the perfect spot, not sure where the sound had come from.

"Tell me to stop Lizzie...you should tell me to stop." Kerry rubbed his cock across her again, even through the layers between them he could feel her pulsing and hot. He couldn't think about anything else as her scent grew stronger in his nostrils.

"Oh shit, Kerry, what are you...oh yes, unhhhh?" Lizzie couldn't think. His cock rubbed along her clit slowly sending a shot of pleasure through her that was completely unexpected. He moved again and again looking into her face as a bead of sweat formed across his upper lip.

"Should I stop? It's um...oh man...that's um good Z." He moved a few more times feeling her body entirely too close to his as he brushed himself along her wet core. He saw her pupils dilate and realized that she was feeling this too. He knew it was crossing a line that she had drawn in the sand, but he didn't care. It felt too good. Then, he felt the impossible. He felt her sneakers on his back. Lizzie had wrapped her legs around his waist as her head went backwards.

"Oh Kerry, don't stop. I...oh Kerry." Her mind fogged as she felt her need being quenched. This was Kerry, not just any guy, but Kerry and yet there was no way she wanted him to stop rubbing her this way. Her coil started to tighten as her breath hitched.

"Z...I'm...oh Lizzie...fuck...I should...I...I..." Kerry started to speed up feeling his orgasm approaching. He knew cumming like this was going to change their dynamic and he didn't want to do that. It was something in her eyes though as her brow furrowed and she stared at him. Her face was flushed pink and her mouth open.

"Kerry...I...oh...OH GODDDDD!!" Lizzie came then a sharp snap cutting through her clit and across her pussy as she froze in pleasure.

"Unhhhhhhh..." Kerry couldn't handle it when he felt her pussy clench and release under his cock. He felt his cum rush from him as he groaned. He moved on her through his orgasm feeling the warmth ooze in his briefs as he came. When his body calmed, he looked down at her out of breath and not sure what to say.

"I...um..." Lizzie spoke first, somewhat out of breath still.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Lizzie...I didn't mean to um..."

"Yeah, I um...we should call it a wrap I think." Lizzie breathed unsure of what to say to him. He sat back on his haunches releasing her hands. She scooted back until her legs were free from his and sat up. Without any more words, Lizzie got up and headed out of the gym. This was most definitely something bad. She had drawn the rules up, saying she wouldn't do anything and they shouldn't. Now, when Kerry had asked her to stop clearly she was the one who gave him the go ahead. It just wasn't fair for her to be a tease as she was, but to violate her own rules. She moved to her room quickly, not wanting to take the chance of seeing the jackass-meaning Jeff-on the way there.

Like Reply
"Hey, lunch for you?" Kerry asked as Lizzie came into the kitchen after her shower.

"Yeah, thanks Kerry." She said sitting down at the table. Jeff was nowhere to be found and it was both good and bad. At least if he was there then she wouldn't have to talk about what happened this morning. On the other hand, Jeff had a way of making things worse.

"Ok, look, I'm sorry about this morning. I got carried away and I didn't mean to take advantage of you. Can you forgive me?" Kerry gave her the puppy dog look that made her melt.

"Fuck Kerry, you didn't take advantage of me. I was stupid and I didn't take care of it this morning. I know you wouldn't have if I had my scent under control. Please don't feel bad, let's just forget it happened. Does that work?" Lizzie tried to give him a reassuring smile.

"Oh my god, that would be awesome. I felt so bad, but if you're cool then I am. I have to say you are pretty incredible how you deal with all this. I'm glad we're good." He smiled and sighed relieved as they started on their salads.

"Just don't say anything to Jeff okay? I'll never hear the end of it." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

"No worries. I don't need to hear his shit either." Kerry smiled back, and the relief was instant in the room and in Lizzie.
Like Reply
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 04

Lizzie dodged one bullet, but her heat seemed to increase again the next day. Jeff had to go out for whatever reason and it delayed their gun range time. She had jerked off in the morning, but now it was almost 4 and she was starting to feel her heat creep back in. As much as she wasn't sure that she could come again, she decided it was worth the try before being trapped alone with Jeff in another small room. After all, the gun range had started to kind of excite her.

BOOM...BOOM...BOOM... The knock came at her door just as she started into a steady rhythm on her vibrator.

"Lizzie, come on range time." Jeff's voice came through the door.

"I need like ten minutes." She called back trying to refocus on her efforts.

"No way princess, Kerry said dinner's at 6, so we have to get in there now." Jeff croaked back.

"Alright fine, I'll be there in a minute." Lizzie pulled the vibrator from herself and took a deep breath. After being here with them for a few weeks she knew this was one Jeff was not going to let go. A few quick adjustments and she headed to the gun range to meet him.

"Hey, that was more than a minute. Now, let's go." Jeff stood before her, stripped down to his t-shirt and jeans. He was impatient today, and it made him almost smolder as he crossed his arms in front of her. Lizzie's mind couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to take that shirt off. It wasn't right to think this way about him, but her heat had skyrocketed.

"Fine, give me the gun."

"What's wrong princess, did I catch you jerking off?"

"Fuck you Jeff, so what if you did?"

"Good, you should learn to shoot when you're distracted. Now, aim and shoot." Lizzie picked up the gun and aimed it downrange focusing as best she could. The anger of being interrupted and being judged had her on edge. Instead caving and letting it show, though, Lizzie took a deep breath focusing on that target and pulling the trigger. Feeling the first bullet made her calm somehow and with each subsequent she felt more and more steadied. Her shooting had become more and more second nature as time went on. It was nice to know that she was learning to protect herself. Besides, Jeff had promised that if she got a bullseye he would buy her a gun with a nice purple handle. That bullseye had become her goal as she practiced with him more and more.

"Okay, let's see what you did." The clip was empty soon enough, and Jeff stepped up to the button pushing it to pull the target in so they could review her results.

As it came closer it became obvious that her distraction had been exactly what she needed. There were three bullet holes in the bullseye and several others in the number one ring. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. This time last week Lizzie was just centering on the number 3 ring and he was just hoping she would be good enough to get one in the center so he could buy her that gun. He wanted her to succeed. He had come to really admire Lizzie and wanted to know that she would be safe if she decided to walk out of his life forever after this month. The thought of her dying made his chest hurt for some reason.

"Oh my God Jeff, I did it. I did it. Yes." Lizzie was jumping up and down and then she leaned up to Jeff kissing him on the lips. It was quick and she hadn't meant to do that, but there it was. She put her hand to her mouth as soon as she pulled away, feeling instantly bad for what she had done. Her eyes grew wide and she stood frozen just waiting to see what his reaction would be.

Jeff said nothing. His eyes had closed instinctively when her lips pressed to his, and now as they opened he saw the look on her face. It was the cutest blush that went down her shirt and completely up her cheeks. Her hand was on her mouth and she could not have been more attractive than she was right then. Now, he stood there, not sure of what to do, but he knew that he wanted her. The smell was overwhelming, and he just knew it was because she was excited and he wanted nothing more than to touch her, taste her, anything she would allow. But, he also knew that if he violated her rule than he would never be able to have anything with her. That's what had him paralyzed, the thought that he would push her away if he did anything.

"Jeff...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to...I was just excited." Lizzie stuttered looking at Jeff for any reaction.

"Um...it's okay, I get it. No worries, didn't mean anything right?" He was breathy as he spoke.

"Right, and I'm sorry if I caused that." Lizzie pointed offhandedly at his straining cock. Jeff seemed to blush somehow as she did.

"This, babe, this is nothing. I...well it's not like you're the only one that's ever gotten me excited."

"I know Jeff, but I know that it's not fair making you like that and then you're stuck."

"Ah, you're not that special princess. I haven't cum in my pants yet, and it certainly won't start with you. It's just an erection." Jeff tried to play it off trying not to think about Lizzie naked and how her skin would be so soft to his touch.

"Jeff, you should know better than to challenge me. If any woman would be the first to make you cum in your pants, you know I could."

"Please. I would take that bet. No woman has ever made me cum without using her pussy, mouth or hands, and none of those can happen as long as I'm dressed. I have incredible self-control." Shit he had to say that. There was no way she could let Jeff win a bet. He was such a poor sport. If he won, then he would never let her hear the end of it. She smiled; it was time to put this big talker in his place.
Like Reply
"What will you give me if I win, because I bet fully dressed I can make you cum in those jeans without using my hands." Lizzie puffed her chest out and gave him a defiant look. At least the awkward kiss was resolved and now they were back to daring each other.

"I'll wear your panties until the end of your heat cycle. So, four days. And, you can even tell Kerry about it. You can pick the panties." Jeff offered.

"No way, you will just get off on that. I tell you what, if I win, you make me breakfast in bed for the next four days and you have to tell Kerry you lost in detail. Oh, and in case you get any ideas you have to knock and get permission before coming in with breakfast." Lizzie quirked an eyebrow, just waiting for his response.

"Fine, you get five minutes and if you lose then you wash Stella, and I get to tape it for my records in the future." Stella was of course the name he used to refer to the Torino. He said she was a classy lady, and she should be treated that way. It was kind of cute the way he talked about her like that.

"For your records? Like your spank bank?"

"Maybe, but you know if you win you don't have to worry about it." Jeff was so cocky she couldn't wait to put him in his place.

"Deal. You ready big man?" Lizzie called his bluff turning around and asking over her shoulder. Jeff wasn't sure what she had in store, all he knew was that he was winning this bet. Despite all the times she had gotten him excited, he still had to use his hands in some way to get off. This was going to be a piece of cake.

"Any time you are." Jeff put his hands out to the side welcoming her to try.

"Lean against the wall, you'll need it." Lizzie warned ready to win this bet.

Jeff backed up so his back was against the wall on the side of the lane. Lizzie backed up against him. She shoved her butt directly against his crotch and he inhaled. Suddenly, Jeff knew this was not a sure bet. She leaned her head back against his chest and slid her ass up and down his cock once slowly, and he immediately got hard again. He had hoped the time it took to work out the bet would allow him to get soft, but that hope just got lost.

Once Lizzie pressed her ass into his cock, she almost didn't care about winning any more. Suddenly she could feel him grow hard and leaning her head back she got a nostril full of his scent.

Jeff moaned softly trying to stifle it as she put her hands on his hips and pressed harder into his cock. Her ass felt so incredible grinding into him and he couldn't escape her. There was no leaning back as the wall was unyielding behind him.

"Oh baby, your cock is so huge." Lizzie moaned in her most seductive voice as she turned her head so he could watch her face.

"Not fair, you're talking." Jeff groaned as he felt his cock respond to her words.

"You never said I couldn't talk about what that beautiful hard shaft was doing to my pussy." Lizzie sighed feeling her own pussy get wet as she ground into him. She felt him exhale against her ear and it made her realize this was more than a bet. How in hell did she get in this situation? Her stupid ego had prompted this and here she was giving in to what she didn't even think she wanted.

"Oh fuck baby...fuck." Jeff moaned out hands palming the wall behind him. He looked up at the clock on the wall. How the hell had it only been 30 seconds? His dick was getting so hard. He had not anticipated her talking while this happened.

"Ooooh daddy. It's too good, I just have to." Lizzie exaggerated her feelings before pressing harder and spreading her legs slightly more so she could get a better angle against him. Her chest stuck out and then she decided it was time to end this. She made sure Jeff was able to see the front of her body, and she reached her left hand up and grasped her breast through her t-shirt moaning in response to the introduction of her own hand over her bra.

"Oh God...that's gotta be cheating." Jeffs breathing increased and she felt him press his cock towards her.

"But I have to daddy." Lizzie used her other hand to unbutton her jeans and unzip them. Her hand quickly disappeared inside her jeans and down into her panties. She found her own clit and she used her wetness to moisten herself. Rubbing in circles, she realized that it was already hardening under her touch as her body tensed. She was nearing her own orgasm. The feel of Jeff's body behind her and his smell surrounding her made her breath catch in her chest. This was way more intense than anticipated.

"Oh fuck...Lizzie...that's so goddamn hot." Jeff groaned out, his hot breath gracing her ear as she ground her ass into him. He was drooling from his tip with precum and the thought of her fingers on that wet hard nub of hers made his mouth water. He wanted nothing more than to run his tongue across that pussy and taste her sweetness. His cock grew harder at the thought as he tried to focus on anything other than the beautiful woman jerking off against him. He was halfway to five minutes now, and he never wanted it to come.

"I'm so close baby...do you want me to cum for you? I want to cum all over my fingers for you baby." Lizzie let her thoughts come out freely as she grew more excited seeking her release. The thought of Jeff hard behind her made her so excited, but she still realized that it was too complicated to go there. The tease was drawing her release closer though. It was only with a vibrator that she had cum until yesterday and then Kerry drove her over her edge. Now, the thought of Jeff throbbing behind her made her pussy water.

"Oh please baby...please...make that pussy pulse for me." Jeff couldn't help the words as he grew close. The clock had long escaped his attention as he focused on her ass and how incredible it would be to trail himself along that wet pussy and then take her from behind. He thought about his own hand on her clit making her moan like she was now. He leaned down hovering his lips on the back of her neck and willing himself not to taste her.

"Fuck...Jeff...oh fuck...I'm...oh God ...I'm... .unhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Lizzie moaned as her core pulsed on her fingers her face going blank as she came against her own hand.

"Shit...unh...unh...unh...shit." Lizzie felt Jeff pulse as he grabbed her hip with one hand. She knew he was cumming and it was the hottest thing in the world. It was as if his scent pulsed through her. She was not into men like this; she tried to remind herself over and over in the back of her mind.

"Jeff, did I just win?" Her breath was still rough, but she had to find a way to make this something that didn't violate her rules. She had to make it about a bet and not that she was starting to question swearing off men.
Like Reply
"Ah, fuck...4 minutes? Fuck...you're a helluva woman Lizzie. I...ah fuck...I hate losing." Jeff barely formed the words.

Lizzie turned around looking at him. His face was flushed completely and a glance down showed a large wet spot on his light colored jeans. She couldn't help but smile. She started to redo her jeans, but was abruptly stopped.

Jeff couldn't help himself, he reached out grabbing her right hand. She watched helplessly as he pulled her fingers to his mouth and then took them both in sucking her wetness off of them.

"Jeff, what are you?" She was confused as she stood there, not knowing what to say. His mouth was so warm and his lips trailed along her fingertips.

"I earned that taste." Jeff's eyes were even on hers and it took every ounce of strength to pull her hand back.

"You can tell Kerry at dinner that I won." Lizzie mocked him before hurrying out of the room. Of all things she didn't want Jeff to know that meant more to her than it should have.

After a fun dinner together, which included Kerry laughing hysterically at Jeff, who he referred to as the big talker now, they went back to normal. It was as if neither incident in the past two days had happened. Lizzie was relieved to not have either man think of it as a big deal. She felt like she could really trust these guys. It almost made her sad to think she would be leaving in a few days. Hopefully, leaving wouldn't mean losing touch with them.

The following day, she sparred with Kerry and really felt like everything was fine. It was two days until her heat was over, and as high as it was still nothing happened between the two. Plus, she was finally get the hang of a lot of the moves that he had instilled in her. Sure, she wasn't as strong as him and certainly didn't gain the upperhand often, but then again Kerry was a big guy. So, maybe when she was against normal guys she could hold her own.

The tension was even gone between her and Jeff as she had another shooting lesson later. Lizzie was much less distracted, possibly because it seemed like her heat was starting to dissipate. At this point, she had one full day left and then it would probably be gone by nighttime because it had started up at night. It meant that she had one more night of not sleeping well and things would be back to normal. Plus, half the time she was shooting, Jeff was asking her questions about how she wanted her gun, promising he would ship it to her once he found the perfect one. It was nice. The breakfast in bed was enough to help them along too, with Jeff even respecting her boundaries. All things pointed to no more awkwardness before she left, or so she thought.

That night, Lizzie was up late watching movies, and then went to bed thinking that she could sleep through her ever increasing heat. It was only one more day until she was done after all. Jeff and Kerry stayed up as they were in the middle of a "kung fu marathon" as they called it.

Once in her room, Lizzie tried to lay down to rest, but the dreams seemed to start the moment she closed her eyes. After twenty minutes of that, she decided she was going to have to get off. Maybe then, she would be tired enough or sated enough as it were, to go to sleep right away. An orgasm and forty-five minutes later proved her wrong once more. When the red eyes from too many dreams stirred her awake for the seemingly hundredth time, Lizzie gave up and threw clothes back on making her way out of her room and towards the TV that was still one in the living room.

"Hey guys." She came over and plopped down on a chair perpendicular to the couch the men shared as they watched.

"What's up? Can't sleep?" Jeff was the first to chime in, his eyes were soft as he spoke and full of care.

"Nope, not a wink, even got off and still nothing. So, which film are we on now?"

"Don't know the English title, but definitely has dragons in it." Kerry smiled at her.

"I tell you what, how about we have a drink or five and maybe then you can crash out?"

"Sounds great, but please mix my bourbon with Coke. I can't drink that stuff straight like you do." Jeff grinned and shook his head as he stood up to get them all drinks. Lizzie smiled watching him. He was really a sweetheart when he wanted to be.

An hour later, and it was painfully clear that the men were better at handling their liquor than she was. Lizzie was on her fourth drink and she was laughing and sharing in the excitement of their movie choice. Somehow the sound effects made up for the fact that she really couldn't read the subtitles any more.

"Lizzie your face is totally red. Are you drunk?" Kerry asked smiling at her.

"Fuck, yea, sorry guess I'm not as used to this as you guys." She giggled a little not meaning to.

"Ah, perfect, now we can ask you all those embarrassing questions." Jeff smiled, he was barely feeling the alcohol, but he could tell Lizzie was drunk. She had an adorable glow.

"Fire away...I'm honest sober, nothing to hide here." She smiled at them, not honestly caring about what they might ask. Of course, Jeff immediately muted the TV as they both turned towards her. They hadn't pried too much yet, but now seemed like the time to get to know their beautiful houseguest.

"Okay, so what's it like to be raised by angels?" Kerry asked starting off easily.

"That's easy...it's not that bad. I mean I had Tomas who was the constant disapproving parent, but I also had my fun uncles like Gabriel, who snuck me drinks when I was a teenager. The only weird thing was it was pretty much all guys. I don't know, I guess it was sort of normal, but when I talked about my feelings they didn't always get it. I always felt loved and protected though, especially Tomas. He's pretty awesome." She spilled, opening up about her upbringing.

"Alright, that was a soft ball, now, tell me what was your first girlfriend like?" Jeff pushed it, but Lizzie didn't seem to think twice about being open and honest with them.

"She was amazing, a beautiful bubbly blonde girl. She smelled like bubble gum I swear to God. I kissed her and it was just fun. It didn't end well though because she ended up going back to her ex-boyfriend. I was pretty pissed." Lizzie spilled not even caring what they thought. It wasn't a big secret after all, she had told Tomas about it and he said it was totally understandable that she was upset.

"Oh man, that's hot...how far did you go with her physically?" Jeff was way too interested in this.

"Her...we just made out a little. It wasn't till my second girlfriend that I got to feel that incredible heat." Lizzie closed her eyes at the last words sucking in her breath a little. Kerry and Jeff both leaned in enjoying the thought of Lizzie touching another woman the way they desperately wanted to touch her.

"Um...sorry...I'll ask something less intrusive. The heat cycle, are there any benefits to it?" Kerry tried to be nice and change the subject. He didn't know that she would be so open with her next answer.

"Oh, well, I can't get pregnant until I'm mated, so no need for condoms. That's something. I mean it didn't matter with chicks, but you know. I even tried condoms once with my first, but they just kind of disappear, so all bareback all the time if I wanted it. And, from what Tomas tells me, I can't really catch anything, so just free sex if I wasn't freaked out about the mating and what would happen." She answered.

"Holy shit." Jeff spoke without thinking, feeling himself get excited.
Like Reply
"I have read that it sucks with some guys though because it doesn't last as long, but you know eating a pussy doesn't have time constraints like that." Lizzie spilled giggling a little.

"Whoa, so you have...gone down on chicks before." Jeff was clearly excited by her words.

"Fuck yea, there's nothing like watching a beautiful woman cum with your mouth on her. I mean my last girlfriend used to whimper and moan and I could eat her for hours." Lizzie's mind reflected back on her time with Jenny. What a woman.

"Wow. Wait, weren't you worried about penetration with women?" Kerry was clearly becoming more intoxicated or he wouldn't have asked a sexual question like that.

"Oh no, I was a top and with bottoms or subs, whatever you want to call them. So, it was me penetrating usually." Lizzie giggled again.

"On that note, I need some alone time, goodnight Lizzie." Jeff stood up palming at his erection and heading to his bedroom.

"Do you ever feel sad that you are stuck with this destiny Lizzie? I mean it seems a little shitty that you are just freaked out about the wrong person biting you and being kidnapped and all this." Kerry was so sweet as he spoke.

"Yeah, but Tomas says I am really important, so I guess it's a small sacrifice considering. I've never really thought about it. I mean I lost my virginity and he freaked out. Plus, it sucked, so I just realized it wasn't worth it." Lizzie sighed.

"I think I'm turning in to, but I will definitely see you tomorrow for sparring again, right?" Kerry asked standing up.

Lizzie took another drink alone before heading to her own room. Her mind felt calmer after the drinking and talking with the guys. She was about to fall asleep when a scent creeped into her nostrils. It was a smell she knew, Kerry excited. She knew Jeff had probably jerked off to the thought of her with other women, but she couldn't smell him any longer. Kerry's smell, though, was almost overpowering as she sat in her room considering jerking off herself again.

Instead, she got up, curious about what Kerry was like when he was jerking off. She made her way out of her room and towards his door. As she stood outside his door, she heard soft noises. Her courage surged then as she knocked softly.

"Uh, just a second." Kerry called out from inside. She waited patiently and another minute later, he answered the door in a t-shirt and pajama pants.

"Hey." Lizzie said standing there trying to act normal.

"Hi, what do you need?" Kerry asked also trying to be normal.

"Kerry, this may be weird, but you've always been so open. Can I ask you for something?" Lizzie asked embarrassed that she was at this point, blaming the alcohol for her reduced inhibitions.

"Whatever you need, just ask." Kerry said brushing a hand through his hair hoping to calm down the obvious reaction he was having, especially since Lizzie was in his room now, and her smell was filling every one of his pores.

"I was wondering...I hate to ask...Kerry, I've never actually seen a guy...you know. I was just wondering if you would be willing to let me watch while you...you know." She stammered it out rubbing her palms together as she tried to keep from looking at him. The alcohol and her embarrassment had her cheeks burning.

"Wow, I...Lizzie that's...I thought you were with at least one guy before." Kerry asked not sure how to respond to her. She was so adorable right now, and pretty drunk. He wanted to give her what she was asking for, but a part of him wondered if she would regret asking in the morning.

"Yea, but he and I didn't do much, except you know the one time. And, he came inside me and frankly I barely saw his face because it kind of hurt a lot. I know it's stupid, but I was just curious what it looked like in real life, like not porn." Lizzie tried to make her request sound more practical, as if that was possible with what she wanted.

"I don't know if I can Lizzie...I mean it's not like I've ever jerked off in front of someone else." Kerry tried to make an excuse, not sure if he could really do this for her. He was having feelings he couldn't really explain, and they weren't entirely sexual. Her smell wafted into his nose, making him hard again despite his faltering erection from the potential embarrassment from her knocking.

"I get it Kerry, just forget I asked. I was just thinking I may never get to see in person, and I felt...well safe with you. Like, you wouldn't expect anything else." She smiled embarrassed for even asking and turned towards the door.

"Do you promise never to breathe a word of this to Jeff?" Lizzie froze when she heard his words, her alcohol haze lifting.

"I won't say anything, I swear." Lizzie stood with her back to him at the door.

"I'll try. Lock the door though in case." Kerry wasn't sure he could do this, but he would really do anything for Lizzie and he didn't want her to leave right now.

Lizzie locked the door and turned around. Her gaze met his as she walked towards the bed where Kerry sat.

"Where...where do you want me Kerry?" Lizzie asked suddenly shy in front of him.

"Loaded question much?" He laughed and then pulled out his desk chair putting it at the end of the bed. Kerry turned back to the TV, where he had some late night show playing to cover his own masturbation session and he turned it up another notch.

Lizzie sat down and watched Kerry's face in silence. He reached over to his drawer and pulled out his lube. Lizzie was intrigued watching him. He shifted his pajamas down to his mid-thigh, exposing his cock. She was surprised to see how large he was. She remembered feeling him the other day, but without seeing him, it was unclear how big he actually was. Now, without any covering over him, Kerry looked huge.
Like Reply