Adultery Intelligent wife
Wink 
Mita  was a beautiful woman in her middle thirties with children. She was petite, standing just 5foot 2inches even and weighted around 110 pounds. Because of her height her 36D-24-36 measurements catch a lot of attention when she dresses the part. Mita had taken very good care of herself and has a flat stomach and in fact the only part of her body that she don't like was her ass. While her husband ands the men at the gym and grocery store liked it, she felt it was far too large for her size.
Mita worked very hard to reduce it at the gym where she went a number of days a week. But unknown to her, many of the men loved to see her small frame working out. And there wasn't a man there that felt her ass was too big. In fact many men wished she and her ass were lying under them as they fucked her small but almost perfect body.
Mita wished she had longer legs too. Her shorter frame made her breasts look even larger and more pronounced. But the way most of the men looked at her in her workout clothing, she felt fairly happy with those two mounds of flesh and about who she was.
She had blonde hair, (not natural) and lovely hazel eyes. She also felt that at 36 she was just hitting her sexual peek. However she felt her husband's libido seems to have really deflated and reversed track over the past two years or so. When they were younger he couldn't keep his hands off of her. But now, these days, she seems to be the only one who was constantly sexed up. He just didn't seem all that interested. Mita would say, "That sucks!!!"
Her husband Hitesh wasn't a large man and he didn't have the big muscles like the men had at the gym. Mita loved to look at the big arms and thighs as they lifted their weights. But Hitesh stood about 5'7" and was fairly thin. He wasn't the manly type at all and as hard as she tried to get him to take a more dominant role in their over all relationship, he just failed miserably. It was a shame because she did love him, but he just doesn't fulfill her sexual side now. While, he was very polite and very considerate of her feelings, she so would like for him to occasionally dominate her completely and take charge of the sex that night. But everything they had tried to get him to dominate her had failing miserably because that just isn't who he was. And she said, "That sucks too!"
Mita never complained but her husband's cock was only between 4-5 inches long and not very thick. She had only one boyfriend prior to him and he was also about the same size.
[+] 10 users Like Payal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start
Like Reply
Nice start ...... have a pick up ..........
Like Reply
Hope there are more men in Gym with long and thick dicks to screw her in all holes.
Like Reply
She is not intelligent but itchy and unsatisfied wife who is yet to taste the real sex. bring in a strong man who can take her by storm and make her as his whore.
Like Reply
(16-11-2021, 05:59 AM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: She is not intelligent but itchy and unsatisfied wife who is yet to taste the real sex. bring in a strong man who can take her by storm and make her as his whore.

A Texas black American will satisfy her much more than your strong friends.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
As a way to help to relieve her sexual frustration Mita began to read stories on a web site . As she did, she began wondering what it would be like to really get pounded by a really large hard cock.
She felt that they or at least she got married, way too young. But having a child whom was almost as old as the time they had been married. Most everyone could tell that was the reason they had gotten married at such young ages. While her husband was less than 2 year older than she was, there were some days you would swear he was 10 or 15 years or more. This was based on how he acted sometimes. He seemed like such an old man now.
She felt she was very sexual and in fact over the past few years the older she became the more that was true. She would find herself playing with her pussy at least 5 times a week while reading stories and fantasizing. She have to admit to having some great orgasm's from reading some of the various stories about wives meeting and fucking other men with bigger cocks than their husbands had. This was very true with regards to the strong man stories that she read. She would find herself reading these stories and masturbate like a crazy woman and having more than one tremendous orgasm.
What she enjoyed the most was the slow seduction of the women by these men. She really got off on how some men could just slowly win the women over and even if they were married they gave in and offered their bodies to these men. The sex was always so good and so long and gave the women the satisfaction their bodies had so badly wanted and needed. As time went by these women found themselves becoming a slave to their building lust and Mita became addicted to reading their stories and wishing she were one of them.
This lust built to the point that the women in the stories would do almost anything to quench it. Mita found that she would very much like to have that sort of satisfaction in her life. Every sex scene she read was written wonderfully and they always gave her the orgasm she wanted so badly. She loved the seduction, the loss of control, and the SEX!! She loved hop these strong man even had the woman humiliating and making their husbands cuckolds!!
Mita would use her little vibrator about 5 times a week to cum wildly as she read the stories. In fact she didn't use her hubby much at all now because either he wasn't interested or up for it. She finally just decided that she would have a better time without him.
She always felt that he could eat her pussy well enough and she would orgasm multiple times when he was doing it. But, when he fucked her, it just didn't do that much for her. And this past year she couldn't even get him to spend time eating her most time. So she would wind up unsatisfied and over time found that she would just rather take matters into her own hands, so to speak. Besides he didn't seem like he wanted to be bothered or cared to have sex with her any more.
While she didn't cheat on him or even flirt that much with other men she did get so excited knowing that a man would think she was pretty or sexy. She loved the way they looked at her sometimes and she was sure some were getting hard looking at her tits. She really needed to feel wanted and lusted after ince her husband didn't seem to care that much now. He had no idea how bad she wanted and needed to feel desired for by him and if he couldn't see or feel that, then maybe another man would.
Mita shaved her pussy. Most of the time she kept it completely bald or it would just get itchy and messy when she didn't. Originally she had shaved it for her husband a few years ago, but he didn't seem to give a shit now so she had been shaving it for herself ever since.
As time passed they had tried different things to increase their sexual desires for each other again. But that was the most disappointing thing of all. He told her he would try real hard at these different methods and things they did. But, the bottom line was that she was asking him to be and do something he wasn't. He would come off very confident and assured around others, but she felt he was really a closet submissive when it comes to their relationship.
[+] 4 users Like Payal's post
Like Reply
Bitch in Heat
Like Reply
How many children she has. After humiliating the husband and throwing him out of her life, will she be a single mother for them. or she will put those kinds in orphanage to live happily.
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
What she yearned for was a strong hand that would make her feel alive again and tell her that she was wanted physically as a woman. She felt, as her husband got older his sex drive seemed to be diminished with each year as hers was just hitting its peek. And again she would say, "Damn! That really sucks!"
Mita loved to have her pussy licked and nibbled on. She had to admit her husband did a good job at that when she could get him to do it. She moaned to herself as she could almost feel a tongue and mouth gently sliding over and around her clit. She then loved to have her clit gently sucked while the tongue continued to swipe at her pink insides. Her pussy was almost dripping as she remembered how it felt to get her pussy eaten as she now read the stories on her favorite web site which she was doing daily now.
Mita had sucked Hitesh's cock, but no she didn't let him cum in her mouth. But as she read these stories she wondered if she had a lover and he was the dominate male that she would pick, would she try at least once to take her lover's cum and drink it all? She was almost positive she would do that. But who really knew if that happened until you are at that point? That was her life these days but what Mita didn't know was how it would change.
[+] 4 users Like Payal's post
Like Reply
Will she get caught and blackmailed and transformed to whore
Like Reply
Bring A strong man in this story as reader advise....

It was Wednesday just around noon when Naresh turned to the side road about a mile from the meeting he had set out to attend. Then there was a loud sound like a gun going off and his car side from right to left and back to right as he struggled to keep it on the road without hitting anything.
"Damn it," Naresh said as he stood in the front of his car and saw the flat right tire. It was raining hard and he was all dressed. His dark 6'1" frame 190-pound body made the suit he was wearing look so good. With three or four workouts weekly for the past three years as well as all the sports he played he was tight and fit. His wide shoulders and small stomach made him look rather impressive even in the raincoat he had on.
For a strong man he had progressed into the banking world to vice president and was now enjoying the benefits of staying with them and going with the three mergers they had in the past 10 years. He now had a company car and a travel and entertaining budget He was good at what he did and very personable confident and entertained and did most anything for his clients of which he had many.
It was early spring and opening day at the ballpark. He knew he would be late for the meting with the group he had invited to the stadium to see the game. He wasn't sure if they would even play today in this weather but he still had to meet them. As he was standing there a car pulled up and a man opened the window and asked, "Anything we can do?"
He said, "I called the auto club and they had my license plate and will take the car back to the garage to fix it. I was to meet a group at the ballpark about 20 minutes ago, you wouldn't be going there by any chance would you?"
The man told him to get in because he and this friend, the driver, were in fact going to the game. As he climbed into the back seat he said, "Thanks man. My name is Naresh, Naresh . The two men in the front told him their names were Hitesh and Raj . They shook hands and a few minutes later they pulled into the lot. Naresh said, "Here use my parking pass."
It was a reserve pass that put them much closer to the door and with the rain the two men accepted. As they all waited a few seconds to close their coats Naresh said, "So where are your seats?"
They told him they had upper reserve and he invited them to the super box right behind home plate. He explained that the box belonged to the company he worked for, it was the XYZ Bank. He handed them a ticket each and said, "Why not wait until the rain slows down and then come up? I have to leave now because I have about 6 other guests wailing for me. But seriously come up."
They thanked him and Naresh exited the car and ran like a crazy man to the door. The other two men just looked at each other and Hitesh said, "Holy shit super box seats! Come Raj."
They exited the car and ran to the same door Naresh had disappeared in. Once inside they saw Naresh and moved to his side. They all entered the elevator and it took them to the super box level. Once they walked to the door of the box Naresh invited them in again and the two entered. There were about 20 people there already and most were eating and drinking and talking. The game had been canceled for the day but was rescheduled for Tomorrow night.
Naresh told the two men that they should eat have a beer and then when they were ready they could leave and he would see them Tomorrow night if they could make it. He thanked them again twice for helping him. Hitesh and Raj ate the food drank two beers and looked over the field below them. It was their first experience in a super box so they stayed for about an hour.
Finally it was down to four men and they came over to Naresh and asked if he was ready. The four men left the stadium and Hitesh drover the other man to his car and then took Naresh to the garage that housed his car. When he was about to exit the car he said, "Look Hitesh if you need a couple of more tickets for Tomorrow night I'm sure I'll have them. Some people already told me they couldn't make it. You know if you want to invite your wife or someone else just call me and let me know."
He handed them both a business card and then walked into the garage. Of course the rain had stopped.
Hitesh dropped his brother off and went home. Mita was there and told him she was sorry he didn't see the game. He then told her what happened and that Tomorrow night if she wanted to he would take her to the game and they would be in the super box again. He told her about the great food and drink and the many business folks there. He said that this guy name Naresh who they had helped in the rainstorm had invited them. He explained the entire story and Mita told him she had never been in a super box and would love to go.
So Hitesh called Naresh and he told him his wife would love to come to the game and Naresh told him that was no problem. Naresh asked about Raj and Hitesh told him he would call him and find out. Twenty minutes later Hitesh called Naresh and told him that Raj too would like to bring his wife. Again Naresh said, "Not a problem I'll leave the tickets at the "will call" window for you four. See you tonight!"
So that night Hitesh waited for his wife who had no idea what to wear finally she came down in jeans and a fairly tight pull over top. The top was conservative enough but with her very small frame and fantastic tits Hitesh smiled and told her she would wake up the crowed.
The four of them drove to the ballpark but had to park further way this time, there was no parking place. As they entered the box they saw Naresh he was one of three strong man there. The place wasn't as crowded as the previous day and they could move around more easily. Hitesh took his wife's hand and walked towards Naresh. Naresh spotted him and turned and smiled as he saw Mita coming towards him. He shook her hand gently and told them both, "Welcome make yourselves at home. Enjoy."
He asked, "So this is they lady of the house Hitesh. Very nice to meet you Mita. Welcome to the ballpark. Hope you have a nice time."
She smiled and shook his hand feeling the warmth of it. For some reason his hand felt warmer than hers or her husband's hand. But, then she forgot about his hand as she looked up into his strong eyes and face. He was tall, much taller than she or her husband was. He was also very handsome. Mita felt her heart skip a beat as she saw him smiling down into her bright clear lovely hazel eyes and hold the look for a second longer than normal before looking at Hitesh again. Naresh said, " I hope you enjoy the game. Hitesh sometime before you guys leave tonight how about we chat a few minutes about business?"
Hitesh told him of course. As he took Mita's hand again he looked at her breasts first them up into her eyes and again and said, "It was very nice meeting you Mita. Glad you came and hope you have a really good time. I'll talk with you guys later."
Mita was use to guys checking out her breasts first. She had very nice breasts and as usual when a man was introduced to her and it was his first impression, those lovely breasts were her best feature. But the way Naresh looked at her eyes she saw there was something else in his look that made her squeeze her thighs tightly together as she felt his hand hold hers. She didn't know what it was exactly but she immediately felt it in his look, touch and between her thighs this time. She squeezed her legs together as she said, "Thank you for inviting me Naresh. I'm sure we'll have fun. It's a great place to watch a baseball game. Too bad my son isn't here. He loves baseball and the super box looks very beautiful."
It was a powerful and strong feeling she had felt and Mita actually shivered a little as she and Hitesh walked towards the open door to the outside seats. Raj and his wife were holding two seats for them. She sat down just as the home team came up to bat.
About two innings later and a few beers and some food Mita began to look around to see what was going on. She saw the bright light of the park and the home team was winning. She saw other people in other boxes next to them on both sides. She saw her husband and Raj cheering and completely involved with the game. Then she saw Naresh and three men sitting inside talking. She looked at Maya, Raj's wife and whispered, "I have pee plus it's cold out here. I'm going inside for a few minutes."
Maya got up with her and they walked to the lady's room. Naresh smiled as they walked past him. The other men stopped talking and watched as the two women walked to the back of the box and went into the bathroom. Both women's nipples were hard and sticking out against their tops. But Mita's were even more noticeable in the fairly tight top she had on. The weather had turned cold enough to make them protrude and she never realized it.
As they entered the bathroom Maya said, "A hundred dollars that they were looking at our asses and your tits when we walked past them.
Mita looked into the mirror and saw what Maya was talking about. She blushed and said; "Oh shit, what the hell Maya my nipples are hard because I'm cold. Men are all a like! Even if my nipples weren't sticking out they would have looked."
Maya said, "Yea! They all think with their cocks anyway. To bad they don't think harder and much longer."
They both laughed hard at that remark and straighten their clothes and fixed their hair as they got ready to walk past the men again."
The two women smiled knowing what the other was thinking. As they came out of the bathroom they saw everyone but Naresh had gone outside. They walked into the central part of the box again where the food and drink was located. Naresh looked up and asked, "So ladies can I get you anything?"
Maya told him, "No, but thank you."
Naresh looked at Mita and was about to ask again when she said, "You know I would like some coffee it's cold out there."
"Well it would be my pleasure to get you some Mita. It'll be just a minute or two it has to be made. Why not sit down and wait while it's made? I'll get the lady to brew some for you." He told her."
Mita thanked him and he said, "Well it should be that we can get anything we want with what the Bank has to spend each year to keep this place. But hey you know what, as long as everyone is enjoying it, then we should eat and drink some of their money."
He had the lady who was their waitress to fix some coffee and she did. Meanwhile Mita sat on the big sectional sofa and waited. Naresh came over and sat with her. Maya had gone outside with her husband. Hitesh looked around and saw the waitress and Naresh standing together and then he saw Maya sitting on the sofa. He said, "Guess it's to cold out here for her."
Maya said, "She' waiting for some coffee."
Raj said, "Coffee!! Who drinks coffee at the ballpark?"
They all laughed.
The crowd cheered as someone hit a double and Hitesh turned and watched the game. Naresh sat down and started to chat with Mita while they waited for the coffee to brew.
As they talked people came and went in and out of the room. Naresh asked her if it was the fire she had been to a baseball game in a super box? She told him yes and that she almost never went to a ball game. Usually it was Hitesh and Raj or Hitesh, Raj and the boys. She told him both families had two children. Naresh said, "You! You have two kids?"
She smiled and said, 'Yep and I'm not telling you how old the oldest is either. But he's a teenager."
[+] 5 users Like Payal's post
Like Reply
Naresh said, "What?! I would never have guess that Payal. You look far to young to had two kids let along a teenager.
[+] 1 user Likes Payal's post
Like Reply
Very nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Steven Rajaa's post
Like Reply
Oh! great ...... keep it up ........
Like Reply
Good going
Like Reply
Nice Story. . . Waiting for your next move.!!
[Image: AB47-DEE3-23-F8-472-B-94-C4-461-B3-D38-BDCB.jpg]
Like Reply
Beautiful
Like Reply
When is the next update
Like Reply
Waiting for next update.
Like Reply