Incest Latha and Jai (mom & son)
Wink 
Lata and Jai
(mom and son romance)

Chapter 1

Jai was waiting at the airport arrival lounge for his mother's visit almost 7 months he has seen his mother Lata. He glanced at his watch it was 10.30 pm, the flight delayed by an hour. Jai is working in I.T industry in executive cadre earning almost 2L per month, as work pressure is more he wanted his mom to come and stay with as he couldn't afford to take any leave of absence from his work. Then out of the passenger crowd he saw his mom Latha draped in crisp cotton sari, her hair pulled back in long pony tail. Seeing her Jai was excited as she pulled her baggage handle with trolley wheel behind her, seeing him waving at her she also waved back back at him. Lata crossed the barricade as her son Jai was waiting eagerly for her. Jai just hugged his mother lightly, felt her softness of her chubby body against his.

'Jai...what is this? You've become so lean? Not eating properly is it?' she asked as he took the handle of her bag from her hand. Both walked slowly to the car park talking.

'Ma...am eating nicely...may be a gap of few months you see me as a lean fellow' he said laughing at her.

'No Jai...anyway where's the car?' she asked as he stopped near grey color sedan opening the boot he placed her bag, then went to the left side of the car opened the front passenger door so he mom can sit.

'I've changed the car ma...didn't tell you...cause I wanted to surprise you' he said sitting behind the steering wheel and started the engine...reversed the car then drove slowly to the exit gate, then got into the flowing traffic.

'Oh...anyway am surprised and happy for your new big car...it's nice' she said turning and looking at her son Jai. Jai is her only kid...the apple of her eye...not a spoilt brat...an academic achiever, now of course well placed in a MNC doing his job.

'Ma...your new hair cut is lovely...pony tail...you look like a college girl...not like my mother' saying he laughed teasing his mom.

'Ah...shut up Jai...always teasing me...me looking like a college girl?...come on...last week only you wished me on my birthday...am now 46...you look handsome as always' saying Lata pinched his hand softly. As the traffic was heavy he couldn't take his eyes off the road, waiting for the nearest signal he thought he could stop n see his mom Lata.

In a few minutes the car came to the signal, he stopped behind the car in front and turned towards his mother Lata, she was sitting her torso turned towards him looking. Jai could see clearly her cleavage as her sari has slid down exposing the low neck of her blouse, her fleshy breasts filled the blouse the fullest. Lata became aware of his gaze but pretended as if she wasn't aware allowing her son to feast his eyes.

'Ma who'll say your look 46 years lady...having a grown up son 28...in fact you look 10 years younger' he said looking now into her eyes.

'You really know flatter an old lady like me' saying lovingly she pinched his cheek.

'Really am not flattering you Ma...had you been around my age...I'd kneel and propose to you...I'd say Lata...am so crazy of you...Lata love you...you know what Ma...in fact i really love your name...Lata' he said naughtily teasing her.

'How can you propose to me Jai? Don't forget am your mom...also what's so special in my name...it's very common name Lata...now move your car...it's green now' Lata said turning his face towards the windscreen in front with her palm.

'Sorry...Ma...hope you're not angry with me for I said now' he said looking at the traffic and driving the car.

"No...am not angry with you handsome, as always you enjoying teasing this poor old lady Lata' saying she laughed looking at him. Briefly Jai turned his head his gaze at her lovely cleavage.

'Ma can i ask you something?' he asked his mom driving the car looking at car in front tailing slowly.

'As if you need my permission?' Lata asked inquiringly.

'Can i address you by your name Lata?' saying that he almost bit his tongue wondering she'd feel bad.

'Mr. Jai...you can this lady by name sir...if that makes you happy...but one condition' Lata said keeping a serious face just to tease him.

Jai turned to his mom looking 'What condition Ma...hope you don't feel bad' he replied.

'Sir can address me by my name Lata...only when we both are alone...NOT in front of any of our known people...that's my condition' she said softly caressing his hand to make him feel comfortable.

'Oh...thanks so much Ma...but why are you saying 'sir' and 'mr' words' he asked.

'Those two words will make you as my equal...or am your equal...not as mother and son...am I right, sir?' she asked him.

'Oh...okay ma...understood...you're such a sweetheart Ma' saying he drove the car slightly fast as the traffic now isn't that heavy in a few minutes time they will reach home.

Chapter 2

Lata was standing under the shower recollecting the conversation what they had while driving back home. Once they reached home, it was a spacious 3 bedroom swanky apartment at the top most floor of a 16 storied tower block in a gated community. After the shower she was drying herself standing in front of the full length mirror in the toilet, looking at her naked body. Lata thought 'not bad for a 46' years old...Jai complimenting her saying she's younger looking'...Lata saw her fleshy breasts 34C her bra size, slight sag is there...huge big breasts always tends to sag by the virtue of its weight she knew. Lata saw in the mirror her image of a chubby female...fleshy and curvy in places but not fat. Her well toned fleshy thighs hardly any extra flesh...firm. Lata's clean shaven pussy...her cunt mound puffy like bun, smooth and soft.

After drying herself Lata stepped into the bedroom which Jai showed for her, towel wrapped around her torso she walked to her bag to take out her nighty and bra. As she opened the suitcase to her horror she notice there wasn't any of her inner-wear, rummaging through other folded clothes no bra nor panty. Lata realized except those everything was there...her saris...blouse...nighties. She was wondering should she wear her dresses without her bra n panty, without panty she can manage but without bra through the translucent blouse...her fleshy breasts and dark big nipples can be clearly seen, only way is to keep her sari pallu wrapped around her always.

Lata came out of the bedroom found Jai was in his lungi and tee-shirt reclined on the 3-seater sofa in the living room and watching the TV, just once corner lamp stand light focused to the ceiling gave the room a cozy effect. The french window of the living room opened out a spacious sit-out with outdoor metal furniture.

Jai heard the foot steps of his mom Lata, turned and saw her in her thin cotton nighty...hair let loose falling on her shoulder...bare neck and wrists devoid of any jewellery. He thought what a sex woman his mother Lata is as she stopped in front him in and the soft light from the TV behind her, he could clearly see the shape of her body. The silhouette inside her nighty jerked his cock into action..lengthening the rod.

'Hello...sir...are you dreaming something with your eyes open like that...not even seeing the TV?'  Lata asked her son, it took him a fraction of a second trifle late to come to his reality.

'Ah...Ma am sorry...I was thinking of something else...come we can eat our supper' saying he got up still his eyes ogling at her shape hidden behind that thin cotton nighty. Jai took his mom to the kitchen-cum-dining space of his apartment from the living room.

'Did you cook the dinner?' she asked seeing the dining table neatly laid with two plates and casseroles.

'Haan...Ma...I cooked the dinner for us...tomorrow night I shall take you out for dinner' saying he took her hand and led to the chair and he sat beside her after serving rotis, sabzi, dhal, rice and papads on both the plates.

Mother and son talking trivial things and eating slowly...occasionally laughing. Almost 40 minutes time taken to finish the supper, Jai got up to get the desert from the fridge, dry fruits soaked in the ice cream. He kept a big cup filled with the desert for her, standing beside. From his vantage position he could clearly see his mom Lata's cleavage, her fleshy breasts free from bra, he stood transfixed seeing those two naked tits but inside the nighty.

Slowly he was helping himself the desert into the cup gazing her breasts, soft jiggle he could see as Lata moved her body taking the spoon and eating.

'Sir...do you always stand and eat your desert? Will you no sit now....please' she turned towards him held his hand and made him sit.

Jai sat in the chair and eating slowly the desert looking deep into her eyes.

'How's my cooking Ma?' he asked.

'Excellent...your girl friend will be very happy if u keep cooking like this' Lata said with a mischievous smile on her lips.

'Girl friend? who's girl friend Ma?' he asked.

'Yours only...also you want me to fatten more is it? By this desert what you gave....so rich with cream' she said pushing away half eaten desert cup towards him.

'You're not fat Ma...let me feed you...only then you'll eat the desert' saying he got up and stood beside her with the desert and spoon in his hand.

Taking a spoon full of the desert standing near her brought that near her lips, but his gaze fixed on to his mom Lata's breasts from the top of her nighty.

'Open your mouth Ma...let me keep it in' he said to Lata.

'Keep what into my mouth?' Lata asked with a naughty glint in her eye.

'To keep this in your mouth' he said showing the spoonful.

'Oh...okay...Sir, keep that into my mouth' saying Lata parted her lips little.

Jai looking into his mom Lata's nighty he saw her lovely boobs jiggling inside.

'Lata...this sir wants you to part your lips more...open your mouth na' saying Jai took the spoon to his mom's wide open lips now to take that desert.

Munching softly the desert Lata became aware his gaze was fixed at the front of her nighty at the top, slowly she looked into the top of the night she knew her son Jai was staring at her breasts. The thought that her own son was peeping at her breasts she felt a soft twitch deep inside her pussy.

'Will you feed me like this till my stay here with you?' she asked him as the last spoon of the desert was over.

'Why not...I love to keep it your mouth' he said sitting now beside her taking his cup.

'Aha...in that case now I shall feed you' saying Lata got up taking his cup of desert and spoon to the living room and sat on the coffee table making him sit on the sofa in front of her.

Lata took a spoon full of the desert bending she took the spoon to his mouth.

'Now you open your mouth...I shall keep it in' saying she laughed with a smirk.

As his mother bent in front of him he could clearly see those lovely tits of his mom sway softly sideways as she was moving her body. She put the spoon into his mouth little bit was smeared on his top lip.

'Ooops...so clumsy of me' saying apologetically moving further near him with her finger tip she swiped that desert and pushed softly into his mouth. Jai playfully held her hand n bit softly the finger.

'Ouch...what was that bite for? If you bite me like that...i shall bite you at the same place...it'll be surely fun na?' said asked and settled herself to the sitting position on the coffee table.

'You mean if i bite your cheek playfully...you'd bite my cheek also...right?' he asked taking that cup away from her hand and pulled her up making his mom sit beside on the sofa.

Lata cuddled closer to her son as he put his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him. Both could feel the heat emanating from their bodies out of such intimate closeness. The soft light of the living room was perfect for romance, between the male and female. Such situation creates mischievous erotic flirtations slowly breaking the boundaries of inhibitions. Incestuous feelings gets verbal expressions spoken softly with lust filled passion.

Mother and son sitting so close cuddling each other silently hearing each other hearts beating in excitement with unexpected events that may unfold in near future...shall bring them both much more intimate.

Suddenly Lata got up stretching herself both arms raised arching her back with her crotch pushed forward Jai, as if offering herself, she then stood erect straightening her body.

'Jai...am so tired re...good night...my lover' saying she bend forward and kissed his cheek and walked to the bedroom swaying her fleshy buttocks, teasing him.
[+] 5 users Like lover_of_females's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for your next big updates
[+] 1 user Likes kuskari09's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Nice start
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Very hot and erotic incest story.keep update.congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Kingofcbe007's post
Like Reply
Super bro continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
good 1
keep updating
[+] 1 user Likes s69_lover's post
Like Reply
We are waiting for an hot update.latha ahhhh ahhhh
Like Reply
Writer is left story incomple so KLPD
[+] 1 user Likes bole's post
Like Reply
Wow hot story. Waiting for next part
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
[+] 2 users Like dishap's post
Like Reply
sorry guys...held up coz of some work...in a day r two...surely shall continue..thanks for ur encouragement...
[+] 1 user Likes lover_of_females's post
Like Reply
Hi dude we are very very excited by ur story.plz post a big update like jai mom boobs size.
Like Reply
Wink 
sorry for the delay guys...now am continuing the story...hope you'd enjoy... ;)
Like Reply
NICE PLZ CONTINUE
[+] 1 user Likes mastmaja's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2

Now that Lata was lying on the mattress recollecting the day's events since she landed at the airport then being received by

her son Jai, she noticed the change in him getting closer and flirting with her. Not that Lata din't like that...but she let

herself flow with the tide, eager to know how much progress will lead into the unbeknown events. Her head on the pillow

the room lit dimly with bedroom lamp, thinking of her son slowly she drifted to her sleep.

Lata started dreaming of her son Jai standing in the balcony watching the night sky of the city and the lights below, she

slowly walked up to him softly tiptoeing went behind him and hugged him tight crushing her naked breasts inside the

nightie on to his naked back. Jai was wearing only the lungi and was bare chested.

Jai turned around saw his mother Lata as she loosened her grip he was facing her, held her head in his hands looking

deep into her eyes.

'Lata...I love you' saying he boldly crushed his lips on his mother Lata's lips. She could 'feel' the roughness of his lips

brushing the softness of her thick lips.

Lata loved that roughness as her lips swelled more by that kiss, she opened her lips let his hot wet tongue explore her wet

inner mouth. Jai started sucking the hot saliva from his mother's mouth into his, Lata responded to his kiss by pushing her

tongue into his mouth. Jai felt that their hot saliva was intermingling...their saliva thick started dribbling from their lips.

Wetting both their mouth, wetness spreading onto the area around their lips, wet with saliva.

Lata pushed her son away from her, scolding him lovingly ' Is that the way you kiss a woman's lips? So rough?'

'Lata you don't know how crazy I am falling in love with you?' saying Jai plucked her lower lip with his finger tips.

'Jai why are you so crazy of me?' Lata asked holding Jai's wrist from her mouth.

'Come inside Lata...shall tell you why am so crazy of you' holding her by hand slowly both of them walking into the living

room, both stood facing each other as Jai arched his back a bit poking his erection on Lata's fleshy body.

Jai stepped back watching his mother Lata, his eyes smouldering with lust gazing at her body.

'Take off that nighie Lata' he said calmly.

Lata blushed looking at her son Jai.

'I am not wearing any inner wear Jai' she said her face flushed and hot.

'So what Lata...am only your lover...why are shy?' said Jai slowly feeling his erection above the lungi watching her body.

In a jiffy Jai saw his mother Lata fully naked.

Jai was ogling at his mom Lata's naked medium size breasts, firm and taut topped by big chocolate brown color nipples.

Slowly he let his gaze lower from her breasts to her deep navel surrounded by her small belly, below that very his mother

Lata's clean shaven cunt nestled at the junction of her firm and fleshy thighs.

Jai could faintly see the puffy outer cunt lips of his mother's which gave a involuntary twitch to his hard cock inside his

lungi, he untied his lungi standing fully naked. Lata's eyes widened seeing her son Jai fully grown cock almost slapping his

belly...long and thick...pronounced pink cock head glistening to her eyes.

'See now Lata...see what have you done to my cock...now you know why am crazy of you?' saying Jai gripped the cock shaft

with his right fist looking at her eyes.

Without any inhibition Lata was wide eyed seeing her son stroking his cock looking at her... Lata brought both her fleshy

thighs close and tight. Lata felt her clitoris swell...the lips of her cunt throbbing...she could feel the boiling heat deep inside

her cunt. Lata's hot cunt juice slowly slid down on her inner thigh, she couldn't take off her eyes from her son Jai's cock.

'Lata come....come my darling...my sweetheart....come take hold...grip my cock' he said looking her.

'Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....' Lata screamed.

She woke up sitting upright on the mattress, she was sweating profusely.

She came to her senses realizing it was just a dream, but she was also excited she thought.

Pushing her hand inside the nightie Lata slid her middle finger into the cunt slit.

Lata was wet dripping, made a wet patch on her nightie.

She shook her head in disbelief, smiling Lata plopped her head onto the pillow...drifting back to her sleep.
Like Reply
Is it a real story?
[+] 1 user Likes Sweta42's post
Like Reply
HHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
(08-03-2019, 07:25 PM)Sweta42 Wrote: Is it a real story?

whats ur age? mother tongue?
Like Reply
Nice bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Wowwww hot!
[+] 1 user Likes hariarun69's post
Like Reply