Incest Journey of Teen boy into the world of adult hood
Hi guys this is my first attempt to write a story. i have read so many stories, thought why not i can write a story myself.
[+] 1 user Likes ass93lover's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-10-2021, 07:32 PM)ass93lover Wrote: Hi guys this is my first attempt to write a story. i have read so many stories, thought why not i can write a story myself.

pls start....

Somewhere the journey has to begin, the ending we may never know.
Like Reply
 My name is Ravi, and I’m from Chennai. I’m 18 years old. I just finished junior college and now looking for my senior college admission. And I don’t have to worry about that for a couple of months.

My father passed away 6 years ago. So it’s just my mom and me. I don’t have any siblings, not that I complain. My mother takes perfect care of me and provides me with everything I need.

Her name is brinda. She’s a chartered accountant for a local financial company in Chennai. The jobs good and pays well. But she had to struggle a lot after my father died.

My father, prakash, was a good man. He was the one who persuaded mom to study CA and got her the job. They were married when my mom was just 18 years old. Both of their families are wealthy. But my mom’s family was traditional. So they never allowed her to study after college and married her off.

As I said earlier, it was my father who gave her the freedom she deserved. They had a wonderful start after the marriage. But soon enough, everything started to fall apart. My father became addicted to drinking and gambling. It became a serious problem. My father’s side of the family completely hated us.

They started blaming it on my mom. Days passed, and the drinking took a heavy toll on my father. He had liver failure, which caused his death. Soon after that, many people started coming to our house, demanding money. We came to know that he had a lot of debt due to gambling.

Mom struggled for a lot of years to pay off all the debt. So that’s us now, my mom and me. Our debts were cleared a few years back, and we are back on track with a happy life.

Talking about my mom, she’s 36 and in the prime of her life and looks beautiful. I like her very much, even her looks. She’s probably one of the beautiful women in our gated community. Everyone wishes her with respect but looks at her body when she doesn't notice. All my friends visit our home regularly to see her using me. Though no one ever did anything disrespectful or said anything disrespectful before me or my mom.

I try to help her in ways I can. But being an only child, she doesn’t want me to worry about anything. Her family persuaded her to marry someone else, but she never has shown any interest in that. Maybe because of me. I know she’s lonely, and I try to give her company as much as I can.

Present-day:

My mom and I have been confused for a few days now. The reason is we have to make an important decision which will affect our lives in many ways. We had to decide whether we wanted to move to Bangalore or not.

My mom has two brothers – one elder brother, Baskar, and one younger brother, Chandran. They are both settled in Bangalore. They have been asking my mom to move there for a long time now. But, my mom, who has been in Chennai her entire life, didn’t want to leave here. She also didn’t want to look for another job.

But now the pressure was really high as it could be better for my future. My uncles wanted to take care of us and didn’t want us to live here alone. As I had completed my junior college, they forced us to move there and join a college in Bangalore.

Uncle Baskar said he was coming down here next week to convince us and take us with him back to Bangalore. So this is the current dilemma me and my mom are facing. As it was better for my future, my mom couldn’t really say no this time. She wanted my opinion on the matter.

I really hoped mom would say ok to this idea. I wanted to move to Bangalore and experience the awesome life there. Basically, I just wanted to meet some hot chicks. Here I didn’t have any luck with any girls. Not that I am bad looking or anything.

I was an average good-looking guy. But still, girls didn’t seem to work out for me here. Maybe I didn’t find anyone attractive either. To be honest with you guys, the only women I have seen naked is my mom. And that was an incident I won’t ever forget.

As I said, she’s really beautiful, and I loved her so much. But until that day, I never saw her in any other way. It was two months back. My mom slept in the master bedroom, which had an attached bathroom.

Usually, when she went to take a bath, she would close the bedroom door and then go inside the bathroom. She used to go with a towel inside the bathroom and changed after coming to the room. Even though it’s just me in the house, she’s careful enough to lock the door while changing.

One day, in the morning, as I was about to go to college, I heard shouts coming from her room. As I went closer, I found out that it was my mom calling out my name. I opened the bedroom door and went inside. She was inside the bathroom. I knew she was taking a bath. But why was she calling out my name?

Me: Mom, are you ok?

Mom: Ravi, I can’t open the door.

Me: The lock must be tight or something. Just try it hard.

Mom: I tried so much. It’s not opening. Please try it from outside, Ravi.

Me: Ok, mom.

I couldn’t believe my mom was asking me to open the door. I knew she would just be in her towel. I didn’t know what to do. I was kind of embarrassed to do it. But it had to be done. I tried it from the outside. It wouldn’t open.

Me: Mom, it’s not opening.

Mom: Honey, please do something. I am getting late for work.

I thought for a moment. Maybe, I could push it open. If I really push hard, it may open. The door was of some kind of plastic material. Maybe the door will break from the middle. I wasn’t sure of the idea.

Mom: Honey, are you still there?

Me: Yes, mom. I was just wondering if I could push it open.

Mom: Ok. Just be careful, dear.

Me: Ok, mom. Let me try.

I went back a few steps. Pushed the door with some strength. It didn’t budge. I had to try harder. I pushed it really hard this time. The door flew open. My mom was standing close to the door. As it flew open, she tried to jump back. She just had her towel wrapped around her body.

I could see her cleavage and her silky smooth thighs and legs. As she tried to jump back, the door lock caught hold of the towel, and then it came undone. As it all happened very fast, she was not able to make sense of anything. But, when finally she tried to catch the towel, it was already too late.

There it was, my mom, in all her glory, standing in front of me. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Even though I knew it was wrong, I still couldn’t take my eyes off her. She was so perfect! My eyes were glued to her tits. They were not so big and saggy, but the perfect size and shape. She had pinkish-brown nipples.

I wanted to stay at that moment forever. My eyes went down further to her belly, which was flat and creamy white. I couldn’t see her pussy as she was wearing a panty. But even so, her voluptuous body and the dripping wet hair had made me rock hard. I could feel my dick getting hard.

Water droplets were rolling down from her hair to her soft pink lips and down to her smooth neck. I could see it rolling down onto her erect nipples. Even though it was my mother, at that moment, she was just another beautiful woman. Also, the first woman I see naked.

She had the perfect body I could think of. I kept on staring at her. Maybe, it was only for a few seconds. But it felt like an eternity for me. My mom was also shocked. She was standing there, not moving, with a hand on her mouth.

She suddenly came back to her senses. She covered her breasts with the other hand. I was also snapped out of the illusion. I said, “Sorry,” and turned back. She quickly wrapped the towel around her body and said.

Mom: Ravi, I need to get dressed.

Me: Yeah, right. Sorry, mom. I’ll just leave.

Saying this, I just left the room and closed the door. I wasn’t able to believe what just happened. I knew I was staring at her. And I knew she noticed it. I suddenly became scared.

What will she think of me? Why didn’t I turn back? All these questions came to my mind. I didn’t know how to face my mother again. I decided to leave for class. I just shouted from outside.

Me: Mom, I’m leaving.

There was no response. Maybe she was upset with me, or maybe she was still in shock. During the class, I was worried about seeing mom when I went back. But I couldn’t get the naked image of my mom out of my head.

I knew I couldn’t see her the old way now. Now, I could only think of her as a beautiful lady with a perfect body. God! I was going crazy. I couldn’t take my attention off mom's big boobs.

When I got back home that day, mom was in the kitchen. I informed her that I’m back. She just said, “Ok.” I stayed in my room till night. At night, she called me out for dinner. We were having a quiet dinner. The silence was becoming unbearable. I had to say something. I finally found the courage to speak.

Me: Mom, listen, about today…

Mom: Honey, we don’t have to talk about it.

Me: Mom, I’m sorry it happened. I’m sorry I stared at you. I should’ve turned away. You must hate me right now.

Mom: darling, don’t say that. I don’t hate you. I think it’s my fault. I should have been more careful. I was a bad mother. Please forgive me, Ravi. I should have covered myself sooner. Also, you shouldn’t worry about staring. You are a young man, and it happens. It’s all my fault, honey.

Me: Mom, don’t blame yourself like that. You are the best mother. I really love you.

Mom: I love you too, dear. And I think it’s best to forget about today. And let it not affect our life.

Me: I know, mom. We can just forget about the whole thing.

Mom: Thanks, honey.

And that’s the incident that changed my way of thinking about her. Even though I told her I would forget about that day, I still think about it. About her perfect tits and body. How can I forget? I started masturbating thinking about her. I even tried stealing her panties. But I was afraid that she would catch me.

So, as I said, I never had any luck with girls. I had to go to Bangalore. Mom asked me for an opinion, and I think I have an answer ready for her. I’ll tell her in the evening when she comes back from work.

I’m also excited as Baskar's uncle and his family will be coming in a few days.
[+] 2 users Like ass93lover's post
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Is this Mom-Son Bonding only  or any other Bonding also would be there?
Like Reply
Nice start bro between mom and son good
Like Reply
(07-10-2021, 06:15 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Is this Mom-Son Bonding only  or any other Bonding also would be there?

thank you for the interest. i am thinking of other relatives ,friends, and teachers.
[+] 1 user Likes ass93lover's post
Like Reply
Keep rocking bro it's really nice
Like Reply
(07-10-2021, 01:08 PM)ass93lover Wrote: thank you for the interest. i am thinking of other relatives ,friends, and teachers.

Whatever bounding is happens in this story keep it secret to other.otherwise it's looks like cockhold or group sex.so please try to avoid that bro...keep everything secret with each other
Like Reply
(07-10-2021, 04:07 PM)Joshua Wrote: Whatever bounding is happens in this story keep it secret to other.otherwise it's looks like cockhold or group sex.so please try to avoid that bro...keep everything secret with each other

Nice...>>> Multiple secret Affairs ,  Multiple chances of getting caught,  Multiple thrills as different partners

Nice thought Joshua.

I would love to see mom almost getting caught (but escape at last minute through some justification) and continue her thrilling sinful adventures
Like Reply
Nice story keep it up
Like Reply
I was waiting eagerly for uncle Baskar, aunt Abhinaya, and my two cousins. They said they’ll be arriving by afternoon. A few days back, I told my mom I was willing to move to Bangalore. She said she’ll finalize once my uncle arrives.

Baskar was 42 years old and 6 years older than my mom. His wife and my aunt Abhinaya was 37 years old.she was  my mom's college mate and close friend. My uncle and aunt fell in love with each other and had a love marriage. She was married a year before my mom got married in her first year of college itself. Initially there was a lot of opposition from my aunt's family, but my mom convinced them that her brother was a responsible and decent person.  My mom and aunt still talk all the time on the phone. My mom has a little bit of a formal relationship with her elder brother, maybe because of the 6 years age difference between them.

My cousin Sahanaa was  8 months older than me. When we were small kids I used to call her akka (“didi” in our language). Her brother Arun was 1 year younger than me. Me and him were so close to each other when we were kids. After my dad's death 6 years ago we have not been to bangalore.

It was almost 1 o’clock when I heard a car horn outside our gate. I looked out the window and saw a car. They have arrived. I quickly shouted to mom.

Me: Mom, they are here!
Mom: Open the door, honey. I’ll be there soon.

It’s been 6 years since I last saw them. They were all modern people, unlike us. Abhinaya was a real MILF. She was super fit and all curvy. Anybody looking at her will not think she is a mother of 2 teenage kids. Sahanna had turned into a hotty herself.

Mom was in the kitchen all day long, cooking lots of things for the guests. I quickly opened the door, and they were already on the car porch. It was a new car . I was admiring the car going around.

But then another view stuck to my eyes. My aunt. God, she was smoking. She is 37, one years older than my mom. She was wearing a tight chudi. The chudi was hugging her figure almost like a second skin. All her curves were visible just by looking at her with her dress itself, i didn't have to imagine her curves and figure.I started getting aroused just by looking at her. She was bending behind the car and taking something from a bag. Arun was unloading other bags. Sahanaa was standing and watching them. But my eyes were transfixed on my aunt's ass which was looking terrific from that angle. I forgot everything and was looking at her ass.

Uncle Baskar: Hey, Ravi! Nice car , right?
I was startled and came back to reality. I was confused if he noticed or not. Sahanaa had noticed my looking at her mom.

Sahanaa said in a cheeky tone i think he loves the back more. My face became red with embarrassment. I quickly recovered and said  Yeah, uncle! It looks awesome and yes the back of the car is also beautiful. My uncle looked proud and was talking about the car. Sahanaa was laughing at the back of uncle without sound.

I came back to focus and greeted them. Aunt pulled me in for a hug. She hugged me tightly. Her melons were crushing against my chest.

Aunt Abhinaya: It’s good to see you, Ravi. Muahh.

She kissed my cheek. My face was pushed against her bare neck. She smelled so nice. My hands were on her back. I could feel her soft skin. My dick just twitched. I got scared that she might have felt it. I quickly broke the hug and shook hands with my uncle. He then said your cousins are taking the luggage, please go and help them. I told him i will take care of the luggages and asked uncle and aunt to go inside.

As I went towards the car, my cousin Arun was walking towards me, carrying some luggage. He is one year younger than me and is studying in 12th.

Me: Hey, Arun! How are you?
Arun: Good, bro! Good to see you, man!
Me: likewise. Here, let me help you with those.
Arun: It’s okay. I got this. Go help Sahanaa. She’s struggling with all the luggage. Haha.
Me: Okay, okay. Haha.

As Arun went inside, I went behind the car towards Sahanaa. She is 19 years old and had just completed first year of college. When I saw her, my mouth just dropped. She was hot. She was wearing Yoga pants, which showed her panty line. She was wearing a crop tops to which exposed one of her shoulders and also her navel.
She had a well-built physique. Just by looking at her, you could say she worked out. Her long smooth legs caught my attention, which ended in high heel shoes. She had medium-sized breasts. Her hair was braided and had dark brown streaks. She had a badass sexy vibe going on.

But what caught my attention was her navel. It was milky white. And also had a tattoo on the left bottom side. I couldn’t figure out what it was as it went inside her yoga pants. But I kept staring at her navel for so long that she noticed!

Sahanaa: Wassup, cuz! Never seen a belly?
She said with a naughty smile on her lips. I blushed and smiled.
Me: No, I was just looking at the tattoo.
Sahanaa: Oh, okay! Do you like it?
Me: I still can’t see what it is!
Sahanaa: Let me show you clearly.

She was kidding, right! I couldn’t believe it. She tugged down her yoga pants a little, and I could see it clearly. It was a rose on a stem. The stem went a little down further. This was all so hot for me, and my dick started to get erect. I just kept staring.

Sahanaa: Alright! Enough show for now. Help me get this inside.

Saying this, she went inside with a small bag. My eyes followed her tight ass that danced as she went.
As I got the luggage and went inside. Something struck my mind. When she showed me her tattoo, there was no panty string. God! Was she going commando? She came all the way without any panties. Just the thought made my dick hard. I need to masturbate asap!

After some while, everyone was settled. My mom had served them drinks and was talking with them. I was also talking to my cousins and catching up with them. All the while, I was checking out between my aunt and Sahanaa.
After some time, my uncle said he was hungry. My mom then started serving lunch for everyone. After lunch, uncle, me, and Arun went for a ride out in his new car. As I just got my license, he offered me to drive. We went back by evening.
By then, Sahanaa was taking a nap in my bedroom. Mom said Sahanaa would be taking that room. My house had three bedrooms. The master bedroom where my mom slept had a double bed. My bedroom and the guest bedroom had a single cot.

Mom and aunt decided to sleep together. Uncle will be sleeping in the guest bedroom and Sahanaa in mine. That meant me and Arun would be out in the hall sleeping in the rollout mattress.

Soon we got bored, and Arun said we should play some games. My laptop was in my room. I went to get it. As I walked into my room, Sahanaa was sleeping in her pajamas, made of a silky material.

It stuck to her perfect body. I could see the shape of her perky boobs. Her nipples were clearly visible. I knew she was not wearing a bra. I just wanted to rip the cloth off her body and suck those nipples. While I was lost in my thought, Arun came to my room.

Arun: What’s taking you so long?
Me: I… I… I couldn’t find the charger.
Arun: Okay, hurry up.

I just quickly took the laptop and went out. We played GTA for some time. Uncle was watching some TV. Mom and aunt were in the kitchen, making dinner. Soon they finished and came outside.

Aunt said she needed to take a bath. As she went to my mom’s room, my mom got a call from her office. After some time, my aunt started calling for my mom.

Aunt Abhinaya: Brinda, I need a towel. Please come here.

She kept calling several times till my mom heard. As my mom was busy on the call, she asked me to give a towel to aunty. I went to her room. As the door was a little open, I didn’t bother knocking.
As I opened the door and went inside, my aunt was removing her saree. She had her pallu down and had already removed her blouse, and was in her bra. She saw me coming, and I quickly turned around.

Me: Sorry, aunty! I thought you were already in the bathroom.
Aunt: What are you doing here?
She asked, a little flustered .
Me: Mom told me to get you a towel. She is on a call.
Aunt: Oh, okay. It’s alright, dear. I should have been careful. But it’s okay. You can turn around now and find me a towel.
Her voice now softened.
Me: But auntie…
Aunt: Don’t worry. I covered myself, silly!

And she giggled. I hesitantly turned around. Sure, she was covered. But not enough. She just covered her bra with the pallu. As it was translucent, it didn’t actually make a difference. She had a black lace bra. I loved it. She had a nice taste in lingerie.
And those melons. I just couldn’t believe my eyes. I was afraid to look directly, but I stole some glances. By the time I pulled out a towel from the drawer and gave it to her, I already had a bulge in my pants. She quickly took it and went inside. But before closing the door, she said:

Aunt: I see you are grown up now, and no longer a kid.

Whatever she meant by that, she sure made me uncomfortable. If only she had any idea!
After dinner, we all went to sleep. Arun and I arranged the mattress in the hall and were lying down talking about Bangalore. In between, Sahanaa came to me, asking for my laptop password. I was hesitant. There was my porn collection in it. Although it was hidden, I was nervous.

But then I thought Sahanaa would probably be cool with it even if she found out. I gave her my password. After she went, Arun told me about his girlfriend. They had a 10 months relationship now. I asked him if he was a virgin. He told me he wasn’t. He had done it once with a girl while he was in junior college.
He also told me his current gf was not willing to go all the way so soon. All this made me so horny. I asked him to show me pictures of Bangalore. He showed me some nice pictures of malls and pubs etc. I asked him if he went to any pubs or bars with chicks in them.

He said it was hard for him to get in as he was not 21 as yet. Still, he had managed to get in a few times by bribing the bouncers. While he was talking, my mind drifted off to the thought of aunt and Sahanaa. I instantly had a boner. I had to masturbate. I told Arun I’d have to go to the bathroom.

We had three bathrooms – one in my bedroom, one in mom’s, and then a common one near my room. As I passed my room, I could hear some noise coming from inside. I wondered what it was. It was just a faint noise. I pressed my ear against the door.

The noise was low moans coming from inside. I couldn’t believe it. Was she watching porn? Or was it her? I had to check. I was that horny. But also, I was afraid that someone might come this way. My lust took over my fear. I slowly opened the door and peeped inside.

At first, I couldn’t see anything. As my eyes adjusted, I could see the laptop was turned on. And some porn was playing on the screen. And the sound wasn’t coming from the laptop. It was mute. In the small light of the laptop, I could see Sahanaa.

My lord! She was naked. At least she didn’t have any top. I couldn’t see the bottom as there was no light and also she had a blanket. But there was no doubt that Sahanaa was masturbating while watching the porn. I could see her arching her body up and down. Allowing her body to feel the sensation.

Her soft moans were reaching my ears. My already erect dick started oozing pre-cum. I couldn’t control it. I slowly put my hand inside my shorts and started rubbing my cock. She was biting her lips in between. Her nipples were so erect and were bouncing as she moved her body.

Her one hand was working ferociously down her pussy. I could imagine her pussy dripping wet and fingered fastly. She increased her pace and was moaning a litter louder. I stroked my dick a little faster. She placed her other hand on her boobs and started pressing them.

She pressed them so hard and bit her lips. She was in heaven. Her moaning got louder, and her body arched higher I knew she was about to finish. She started pinching her nipple. As she finally released her pussy juice, she pulled her nipples one last time and bit her lips as a satisfied moan escaped her mouth.

She collapsed right down. I knew that was my cue to leave. I slowly closed the door and went inside the bathroom. I masturbated thinking about her. How her body arched and how she played with her tits. Her soft moans were still in my ears. I came so much.

I went back to Arun. He was already asleep. I just can’t wait for the coming days. I bet there is more to come!
[+] 6 users Like ass93lover's post
Like Reply
(07-10-2021, 04:07 PM)Joshua Wrote: Whatever bounding is happens in this story keep it secret to other.otherwise it's looks like cockhold or group sex.so please try to avoid that bro...keep everything secret with each other
thank you for the feedback and interest. i will avoid  abusive content. i dont want a sex story i want to write a erotic story. group sex can be made beautiful too without going into vulgar or degrading.
[+] 3 users Like ass93lover's post
Like Reply
Nice one bro interesting who will be Ravi's first one
Like Reply
Photo 
i am thinking of bringing in more characters. whom do you guys want? friends or teachers?
Like Reply
(08-10-2021, 11:48 PM)ass93lover Wrote: i am thinking of bringing in more characters. whom do you guys want? friends or teachers?

how about using existing characters and build their sexual relationship... To may characters will spoil the story

Just a thought....
[+] 3 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Good job.keep it up...
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
Good hot story. Especially the incident with aunt.
I could visualize it. Great going.
Like Reply
expecting some sexy scenes between mother and son very soon
[+] 1 user Likes Strangerstf's post
Like Reply