Incest Family
Heart 
 This is Ram. I am from Bangalore, but I am doing my degree in Mysore. Let me tell you about myself. I am 22 years old. To be honest, I am a normal guy with a fair color. A height of 5’8. My dick size is not like other guys, it’s nearly 6 inches and 2 and a half inch thick.

Coming to the story this happened when I was just 17. My elder sis got married when she was 24. In one year she gave birth to a baby girl. She came to our house for delivery and had planned to stay atleast for 2 months. My Jeeju work in MNC so he was always busy and visits my sis during weekends. In our home we were 4 people. Mom dad me and elder sis. Dad works abroad in gulf. So only me mom and sis were at home. Mom works as an accountant at a bank. I completed my 10th and was having holidays for atleast 2 months before I join college.

My mom name is vidya  
Elder sister Nithya
[+] 4 users Like Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images-33.jpg]
free online keyboard

Sis Nithya

[Image: images-34.jpg]
free fonts copy and paste
[+] 2 users Like Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
It was a very exciting stage where I got to know about girls and women. Female and male sexual organs. I was still in a learning stage. I was always eager to learn more about sex and other stuff. Coming to the story, our family is quite fair. Mom and sis are so beautiful. But my sister is more beautiful because she is so still young. I always loved her a lot. After giving birth she started feeding her baby every time. But she always used to cover her boobs. I was wondering how breast milk tastes but I was still young so I never thought of any dirty things. But I somehow wished I could taste that milk. Few days passed

, I forgot about breast milk but luck was on my side. I usually drink milk every morning n evening. Sometimes I drink milk three times a day. Mom always encourages me to drink milk as it’s good for health. So as usual in the morning I opened the fridge. There were 2 bottles of milk, usually there is always only 1 bottle. But this time there were 2 and out of that 1 which I used to drink from daily was almost empty. So I emptied that bottle n then poured the milk from the 2nd bottle which was new to me. Wow it tasted different and it was sweet. I loved the milk from 2nd bottle so I drank 2 glasses of milk. The 2nd one was also empty.

[Image: images-30.jpg]

Mom was working today. Even I went to my friends house with my sis permission. I came back in the evening. Mom was also back from work. Then it was my milk time. So I opened the fridge, there was no milk. I told mom about this. She told she forgot to bring milk and asked me to go and buy from the shop. Then I asked mom why the milk tasted different. She was surprised hearing this and she then opened the fridge and saw both the bottles empty. She laughed and then went to my sisters room and told about how both the bottles were empty. Then even she was laughing. I was confused and asked what happened. Then mom told that the milk from other bottle was not packet milk. Then I asked whose milk is that. My sis told it’s her breast milk. I was surprised but suddenly I was happy because I drank breast milk which was my dream. Then mom told me that sis was lactating a lot. So she had to remove the extra milk and store it. I didn’t know what to do with that milk. So I thought I will keep the milk in fridge and today when I came back I wanted to think what can be done with this milk. But I think we have found our solution. She then asked me how was the milk. I told it was awesome and its taste was sweet. I liked it. Then sis told you will be drinking my extra milk from now on. I was so happy. I jumped on my feet saying yessss.

[Image: images-36.jpg]

Then sis told mom that she has problem. Mom asked what’s the problem. Sis told that she can’t pump it out with her because it pains a lot. She will be needing a breast pump. Hearing this I asked why can’t I suck your milk directly from your breast. As you always wanted to be breastfed I requested my sis to breastfeed me naturally. Both my mom and sis were shocked hearing this. But after 2 min of silence my mom told sis my son wants to breastfeed again so why let him drink from your breast after all he is your baby brother. My sis thought for a second and then said Ok mom I can feed my two baby kids and then she laughed lightly

[Image: images-37.jpg]

I then told I want to drink milk now because it’s my milk time. Sister was happy to hear that and said Okay baby bro it’s feeding time. Her baby already drank her milk half n hour back so now it was my turn. She was wearing a nighty with hooks in front. She started unhooking her nighty. Mom helped her unhook 2 buttons while sis unhooked 1 button. Now mom asked me to lie on sis lap. She wanted to see how I look when an breastfed again. Sis took her left breast and gave her nipple in my mouth. Wow she had huge nipples. I then started sucking her breast slowly. The milk started to flow from her nipples. Wow it was the best feeling ever. It tasted more sweet and fresh. I was enjoying it and started sucking her nipple. I was slightly biting it. My sis slightly moaned aaah and asked me suck it slowly. I continued sucking and enjoying every drop of milk. Then my hand naturally went to her other boob. I don’t know how it happened, I was sucking her left boob and slightly pressing her right boob.

[Image: Nithya-Menen-naked-boobs-768x1164.jpg]
Like Reply
Mom saw that I was getting Naughty so she took my hand and held my hand away from sis breast. Now I sucked dry her left boob. Then she now asked me to lie near right boob. I then started sucking her right boob. There was a lot of milk so it took a lot of time to suck her both boobs. After finishing she made me sit and then hooked her nighty. She thanked me for relieving her from pain. Mom then told me that this is your milk daily. You can drink from your sis when ever you want. I was happy hearing that and then I hugged my sister and mom and then went on to watch TV.

[Image: images-39.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
Super start and different concept
[+] 1 user Likes Sachin@10's post
Like Reply
(15-03-2021, 08:07 AM)Sachin@10 Wrote: Super start and different concept

Thank u bro
Like Reply
Nice start bro
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Nice sir
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(15-03-2021, 11:20 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Nice sir

Thank u sir
Like Reply
(15-03-2021, 09:43 AM)Saikarthik Wrote: Nice start bro

Thank u bro
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Very Nice
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
After she breastfed me for the first time it was like heaven for me. I liked the milk a lot and the taste of the milk was inexpressible. Both mom and sis were happy and thanked me for helping sis. Our home is a small house consisting of 2 bed rooms. We were a small family. Our dad passed away 5 years back. But he left us with our own house. We were happily managing with what mom earned. So in 1 room mom slept and in another room I used to sleep. But since sis have arrived she is sleeping in my room and I had to sleep on the couch in hall. Both rooms are attached to hall. Since it’s a very small house I can hear anything from both the rooms. It was night 2 am. I suddenly woke up to drink water as I was very thirsty. While coming back I passed by my sis room. It was half closed as in our home no body locks their doors. I heard my sis was crying in a very small tone. I got worried and entered the room. The room was lit by a bed light. Hearing the door open she looked at me and suddenly stopped crying.

[Image: 42-YWQI-shared.gif]
I asked her what was the matter. She didn’t speak for a while and then she told me that her breasts were paining a lot due to milk pleasure. She fed her baby just 2 hours back. But now her breasts are full of milk and so it’s paining a lot. She said she is not able to bare the pain. I then told my sis that she could have woke me when it was paining. She then told me that she didn’t want to disturb my sleep. I then asked her not to hesitate. Whenever you feel pain please call me, and I will suck the milk and make the pain go away. She was happy to hear that and was silently looking at me. I was lost in the moment but suddenly remembered she was in pain now. So without waiting further I went beside my sis and I was lying on her left side. She made herself comfortable and then she opened her nighty hooks and took out her left boob.

I immediately touched her left boob and started sucking it. She knew I was in a hurry and told me someone is too eager to drink milk. I smiled while I was sucking her left boob. Once the milk started flowing continuously, I could see my sister felt good because the pressure was slowly decreasing. Her pain was slowly getting low but she used to lactate a lot. I tried to suck her nipple as slow as possible because I wanted to enjoy it. Then naturally my left hand went to touch her right boob. She didn’t took out her right boob out of her nighty. But I kept it over her nighty and started pressing is slowly. My sis left out a small moan ‘ummm’. Then with her right hand she took hand and removed it from her right boob. After few minutes again my hand went to grab her right boob again. My sis this time didn’t do anything. I was feeling good and start to massage her right boob while I sucked her left boob.

[Image: download.jpg]
It was all natural for me so I was playing with her right boob. I removed it from nighty and exposed the right boob naked. My sis breath was slowly increasing. I started to play with her right nipple. Touching my fingers over her nipple. I could see them getting hard and my sister started to moan umm aaah in very small tone and her breath was getting heavy. I knew that when a woman gets around she breaths heavily and also her nipples get hard. My sis was actually enjoying my playing with her boob while I suck the other. As it was my young age, I decided that I would fuck my sis somehow and made my mind. To test whether sis is still liking the way I am playing with her boobs, I removed my hand from her right boob and kept it away from her body. Suddenly she became normal and she was upset because she was enjoying my hand on her boob.

[Image: Actress-Nithya-Menon-Nude-Fucking-Ass-Pu...otos-8.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
Very nice update
Like Reply
(20-03-2021, 11:22 PM)bobby Wrote: Very nice update

Sister's milk is always tasty. You are a lucky Guy.
Behanchod means sister-fucker.
Like Reply
After a minute she herself took my hand and placed in on her right boob. Wow it was a clear indication that she really liked it. I smiled at her while her nipple was in my mouth. Now I started sucking her and I was playing with her right boob with my hand. She started to moan more freely now. Aaaaah ummmm sssss. I was biting her left nipple which I was sucking milk from. She was getting hornier by my slight biting. After sucking and playing with boobs for a long time her left boob got empty. She then whispered me ‘ready for another round of milk’ and asked me to lie on her right side this time. I went over her and laid on right side. Now she gave me her right nipple to suck. I took it in my mouth n bit it slightly. She smiled naughtily and I kept my right hand on her left boob now. Her blouse was getting in the way and I was not able to play with her boob properly. So I stopped sucking and asked her to remove her nighty as it getting in the way of sucking. She then thought for few seconds and then immediately removed her nighty and kept it aside. Wow I was so lucky she didn’t disagree with me.

[Image: Actress-Nithya-Menon-Nude-Fucking-Ass-Pu...tos-12.jpg]
Now I could see both her naked and milky white huge boobs with my eyes. I kept staring at them for few seconds. She then asked me will you keep staring at them or you gonna suck them too. I smiled and once again took her right nipple and started to suck it. This time I took both my hand on her boobs and started pressing and massaging them. With left hand which I was sucking, the milk force was increasing bcoz of my pressing. She was liking it a lot and was moaning heavily. Ummmm hhhahh. Now I thought it was time to make my move. I kept my left hand on her left boob and I moved my right hand slowly on her butt. My dick was already hard. Now I touched her butt everywhere and moved my hand sexily around her naked butt cheeks and thighs as she was only in her panties. Then I slowly kept my hand over her panty and tried to feel her pussy. She let out a loud moan aaaahhh.

[Image: xxx-boobs-Nithya-Menen-topless-nude-hot-navel.jpg]
file sharing without registration
Now she didn’t stop me anything so I was now sure that she is full horny. I now inserted my right hand inside her panty. I could feel wet liquid around her pussy. She was already getting wet. Her pussy was so soft and it was completely shaved. I then put my middle finger into her pussy. Wow it was an awesome feeling. It was so warm n juicy in there. She started biting her lips in enjoyment and she surrendered herself to me. I then let down her pussy and my sis helped me remove it completely. Now she was fully naked. I was so happy n I could see the same on my sis face. I was still sucking her right boob as this boob is always full the milk content is very high in right boob. Now I inserted 2 fingers in her pussy and she suddenly started moving her hip. Wow my sis was so horny. I then started to move my finger in and out slowly. I suddenly hit her g-spot. She gave out a moan ohhh yaaahh. Then I kept sucking and biting and then kept fingering her.

She was breathing very fast n heavily and started to sweat a little bit. Now she started moaning freely aaahh ohhh yeaahhh you are soooo good baby broo yes yess yessss keep doing it she whispered but very slowly as her baby was sleeping in d same room. She was biting her lips to stop herself from moaning loudly. I was playing with her nipple and biting it. Her nipples were all hard. I pinched her nipple with my left hand.

For the first time sis made the move. She slowly slid her hand under my shorts. I don’t very anything under shorts during night. She was shocked to feel my 6 inch dick rock hard. She smiled naughtily and then she removed my shorts. She stopped me feeding and removed my t-shirt too and me full naked. I again started sucking her and at the same time fingering her faster and deeper and sis was playing with my cock and she was giving me nice handjob. Now the milk was all over in her right boob too n she felt it. She then whispered in my ear stop sucking her nipple and dont worry baby bro it’s my time to suck your tool.

[Image: Pics-Art-08-24-08-35-53-md.jpg]
image screen html
[+] 7 users Like Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
She then naughtily went down and hold my dick in her hand. Slowly she took it and kissed it with her lips. Wow the touch of her lips made my dick harder. Then licked it all over my cock with her tongue like an ice cream. She was playing and pressing my balls too. I was in heaven. Now she put my dick head in mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. She took my whole dick in her mouth and started giving my blowjob. It was the best blowjob and I was in heaven. She took it deep touching her throat. She was a nasty bitch. I held her hairs and pushed my dick deeper in her mouth and she was sucking it deeply. I was mouth fucking her. I was about to cum so I told her I was cumming but she didn’t stop. I shot my cum in her mouth and she drank it all without spilling any out. She sucked my dick dry. Now it was my time to taste her. So I made her lie on her back and spread her legs. I kept my mouth near her pussy and started licking it slowly. There were lot of jucies and the smell was incredible.

[Image: Actress-Nithya-Menon-Nude-Fucking-Ass-Pu...tos-16.jpg]
The taste was a bit salty and liked it and started to suck n lick her with my tongue. I then took her clit in my mouth and sucked it n bit it. She was moaning and pushing my head and was asking me to suck there only. I was sucking her clit harder and she suddenly froze her body became stiff. I knew she was cumming so I sucked harder and she was moaning biting her lips ohh years sssss ummmm aaaaah sss. Then she had her first orgasm. Her jucies were flowing heavily and I tried to drink her all juices. But it made the bed sheet wet.

Now sis asked me to fuck her as she can’t wait. My dick was ready for a second round. I kept my dick near her pussy n tried to insert it in missionary position. As it was my first I missed it. She laughed and then she held my dick and guided it slowly inside her pussy. It was the greatest feeling I even had. She let out a moan aaaahhh and my whole dick was slowly getting deeper. I could see her pussy was damn tight. I then stayed quite for few seconds once my whole dick was in. Now I started to move my dick in and out slowly and steadily. She was moaning and was asking me to fuck her behenchod. I got excited hearing that so I started to pound her harder and deeper.

[Image: Actress-Nithya-Menon-Nude-Fucking-Ass-Pu...tos-18.jpg]
free sites

I held her hips and pushed her ass towards me to make my dick go deeper. She was in heaven. I then asked her to ride my cock. She pushed me on bed and then she sat over me and started jumping on my dick. Wow her boobs were juggling a lot. It was a heavenly experience. Then we both went in doggy and there I started fucking her from behind like a dog. I was near climax and she was too. I kept fucking her hard and was tearing her pussy. She had another orgasm. Wow she was exhausted but asked me not cum in her pussy. So I removed nmy dick and asked her to suck. She sucked it harder this time making me cum fast. I unloaded my cum on her face. She enjoyed it and rubbed the cum all over her face and her boobs naughtily. I was exhausted and slept aside her while she went to washroom to clean herself up after sucking my dick dry.

[Image: nithya3-md.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
One day sis went to visit her in-laws for 3 days. I was 18 and I completed my 12th exams and was enjoying my holidays. Sis made the plan suddenly and went to her in-laws without informing me in the morning when I was sleeping. I woke up and got fresh and then I asked my mom about sis. Mom told that sis has went to visit her in-laws for 3 days. I was very upset because I won’t be getting to have sex with sis and also drink milk for 3 days. But then I thought it was just 3 days so i will manage some how. Then it was my milk time so I asked mom whether sis kept her breast milk in fridge. Mom told she made the plan suddenly so she forgot to keep milk for you. Now I had to drink packet milk instead of breast milk.

[Image: images-35.jpg]

I opened the packet milk and started drinking but the taste was so bad I vomited in the kitchen sink. Mom was preparing breakfast, so she rushes towards me and asked what happened. I told her that packet milk taste was disgusting. She took the packet milk and drank and it was normal to her. She then thought for a while and then the conversation between mom and son happens

[Image: images-6.jpg]
Mom – son it tastes Normal, since you have been drinking sis milk that’s why this packet milk tastes disgusting.

Son – yes sis milk tastes so good. I can’t drink packet milk anymore mom.

Mom – but son sis won’t be feeding u forever. She will be going back to her home in 10 months, and if u get addicted to her milk, it will be a problem. So I think you should start drinking packet milk also.

Son – Mom I can’t, I want breast milk only.

I somehow tried to control my thirst for breast milk till afternoon. I then called sis and told everything about how I am addicted to her breastmilk and was not able to drink packet milk. To my surprise, she said to wait till evening, and she will be back from in-laws by evening. I told mom about this and she was surprised too as sis was staying for 3 days.

[Image: images-8.jpg]

In evening sis came and told that she in-laws were going somewhere so she had to come back now. I immediately pleaded sis to feed me milk. She saw my desperation and she sat on the sofa and started feeding me milk.

Nithya didi – mom this is a big problem. Bro is getting addicted to my milk. But after 10 months what will he do?

Vidya mom – that’s what I am worried about. He won’t be able to drink packet milk as he vomited today. We have to find someone else who can feed him after u go away.

Nithya didi – mom no one will agree to that. Who will feed my 18-year-old bro you only tell

Vidya mom – oh yeah that’s right. I don’t know what to do.

Nithya didi – mom there is one solution

Vidya mom – oh what is that solution

Nithya didi – mom you can feed him after I am gone

Mom was shocked to hear those words

Vidya mom – how can I feed my son. I don’t have any milk. I am 38 years old baby

Nithya didi – I know it is very difficult but for my baby bro, u can do it, mom. You can get pregnant and have a child and then you can easily feed bro.

Vidya mom – are you mad? A child at this age what will people think. And who will have sex and wants a child with a 38-year-old widow?

Nithya didi – Mom don’t worry about people. People don’t know that I am feeding my bro. You can keep everything as a secret.

[Image: images-30.jpg]

[Image: images-33.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Ram Prasad's post
Like Reply
Excellent... Awesome narration .... Always loved Nithya.. you blasted it...
[+] 1 user Likes tarjanthehero's post
Like Reply