Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Gandhi Jayanthi! Sex is better than violence!
Friends, happy Gandhi Jayanthi to all! Gandhi's teachings about nonviolence is very much needed in today's world.

So refrain from violent activities today. No hate, no jealous and no fightings. Instead indulge in love, romance and sex. Sex  sex  is better than violence fight .

Let me know your opinion on this.  Namaskar
Anil
Enjoy sex enjoy life!
My latest story: https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=29269
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
well said. 
Sex is better than violence. Make love not war. The best sound of power and force are the thwack thwack of hot thick cock ramming her slick juicy cunt.... and her moaning screaming in joy, and your shout of 

Use your tool with consent and pleasure her. No bang No force. 
Seduce the Woman that’s the best Male Power. 
For a Woman to seduce a Man of her choice is her strength.

My advise to young cocks: Make her cumm and to the cunt-flower girls make him cumm (preferably he wear a condom) or if you wanna take it hot inside or on your body/ face - enjoy it. Nothing better than orgasm.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
(03-10-2020, 08:57 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: well said. 
Sex is better than violence. Make love not war. The best sound of power and force are the thwack thwack of hot thick cock ramming her slick juicy cunt.... and her moaning screaming in joy, and your shout of 

Use your tool with consent and pleasure her. No bang No force. 
Seduce the Woman that’s the best Male Power. 
For a Woman to seduce a Man of her choice is her strength.

My advise to young cocks: Make her cumm and to the cunt-flower girls make him cumm (preferably he wear a condom) or if you wanna take it hot inside or on your body/ face - enjoy it. Nothing better than orgasm.

Well said rocketraj. Nothing is better than love making. Thanks for agreeing with me and sharing your thoughts.
Anil
Enjoy sex enjoy life!
My latest story: https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=29269
Like Reply