Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Swapping Wife GF Real Pics nd talk dirty - Cuckold bf's/ Hubby's
interested in dirty chat on wife with pics , Interested hubbies can pm me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
pm me with your id for chat
[+] 2 users Like kkl.kkl2121's post
Like Reply
I swap my wife pic  not gf pic if u are married and love to chat pic and voice chat send  hangout id pm me
[+] 1 user Likes Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
PM if u wanna chat on gf.
Like Reply
pm me
Like Reply
Pm me with hang out id
Like Reply
PM me for the pic of non nude pic of them I know personally, put your view and dirty comment on them and masterbate
Like Reply
even im interested for swap chat, but not gf or strangers- with TRUE hubbies only !!!! PM ME if interested
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 09:41 AM)hub_hub Wrote: even im interested for swap chat, but not gf or strangers- with TRUE hubbies only !!!! PM ME if interested

Hi.im interested...I'm 31 m chennCh..u?
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 10:14 AM)rock_the_ripper Wrote: I want to see my wife gangbanged while she cries, after the goons r done, i will kick her in her stomach and breast until she pees her self then take her almost life less body home wash her. Then i will fuck her ass with full force.

Also i will take pics of goons banging her then show it to my mother-in-law and tell her i will divorce her whore of a daughter, when she beg me not to leave her i will offer my mother-in-law if she fucks with me i will not leave her daughter. She will agree than i will fuck both mother and daughter at the same time. Pm me if anyone want chat dirty things about my wife

wow..that is a kinky feeling n thought
[+] 2 users Like hub_hub's post
Like Reply
I Wana see my horny wife getting humiliated and roughly gangbanged by big cocked goons in public
Or
I want my wife to be a multi role entertainer at sexual parties organised at clubs hotels or on private farmhouses for both official or personal parties like bachelor party.
She can do all the roles of anchor, dancer, striptease or any other sexual favor instantly as per need of her customers
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 2 users Like live.life's post
Like Reply
(22-01-2019, 06:12 AM)live.life Wrote: I Wana see my horny wife getting humiliated and roughly gangbanged by big cocked goons in public
Or
I want my wife to be a multi role entertainer at sexual parties organised at clubs hotels or on private farmhouses for both official or personal parties like bachelor party.
She can do all the roles of anchor, dancer, striptease or any other sexual favor instantly as per need of her customers

nice to see such fantasy for wife....wherein shezz be treated like a raandi
[+] 1 user Likes rohan865's post
Like Reply
(22-01-2019, 07:37 AM)rohan865 Wrote: nice to see such fantasy for wife....wherein shezz be treated like a raandi

Yes absolutely
Like Reply
Any hubby like chat about wife and show her on cam without her knowledge so inbox me
Like Reply
im open to chats orangebl133
Like Reply
Anyone on Telegram ?
I am 32 and my wife 26. We are planning to try to first swap.. please PM me if you guys are interested
[+] 1 user Likes tamilselvi9780's post
Like Reply
I do love to talk about my wife and other family members too
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 01:43 AM)mvids Wrote: I do love to talk about my wife and other family members too

pm you
Here For Fun | Incest|CumTribute|Actress|Fun Loving 
Like Reply
Chatting about wife is always erotic
Like Reply