Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Have you seen your family ladies nude/ having sex? Share your experiences!
In india, it is common to accidentally see our family ladies like mom, sis, aunt ect in a compromising position atleast once. Do share such hot experiences you have had!
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
hi disha...how r u dear

I LOVE MATURED MINDS, SHARING OUR FEELINGS & THOUGHTS IS NOT A CRIME Heart  :Heart 

Mee personal vishayaalu adaganu. meeru free ga chat cheyochu naatho. i CAN UNDERSTAND UR FEARS BUT I WONT TROUBLE YOU IN CHAT.GIVE ME UR ID. hakiniadu2002;

Like Reply
first tell your experince,
Like Reply
ya i saw my wife doing sex with my uncle. actually my wife having affair  with my uncle before marriage. they do sex when they get chance. i saw them but ask her. i know she like sex with other men. my uncle aslo have affair with my mom.
[+] 2 users Like rajsexena99's post
Like Reply
Yes maine apni sister ko bachpn mein nude dekha tha fir usko bathroom mein nahate hue dekha tha cousin sis ko nahate huw dekha  

i was in inecst fantasy 
tab sex krke ka dil krta tha par ab bilkul aisa nhi sochta mn
[+] 1 user Likes Lusty.guy's post
Like Reply
(28-01-2019, 02:01 PM)rajsexena99 Wrote: ya i saw my wife doing sex with my uncle. actually my wife having affair  with my uncle before marriage. they do sex when they get chance. i saw them but ask her. i know she like sex with other men. my uncle aslo have affair with my mom.

Hot family
Like Reply
I have seen my mom,aunt,sisters semi nude while changing dress
Add reps if you like my posts.
[+] 2 users Like Rocky's post
Like Reply
Kuch months pehle mujhe bed ke neeche condom mila mujhe nahi lgta tha ki mom dad ab sex jrte hinge but mostly har week ek new condom mil jaata hai.. Kabhi raat ko 2 bje tak jaag jaun to doosre kmre se awaazein bhi aati h kbhi kbhi
Like Reply
Yes I was my mom nude while dressing and
also sex with dad friend
[+] 2 users Like Raja's post
Like Reply
i have seen my mom and sister naked
Like Reply
seen my wife
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I have seen my saali(wife's sister )making out with her boyfriend.
Like Reply
(23-04-2019, 07:48 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: seen my wife

Can you please explain?
Like Reply
is it not obvious
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
i've seen my friend. but not family members
Like Reply
I have seen my Saali through a hole in the bathroom door
Like Reply
Ye I have seen my married elder sister with her husband
Like Reply
Seen mom nude many times ..
Like Reply
I saw mom nude few times and saw mom nude sex with dad friend
Like Reply
Ys seen my married elder sister sex with her husband.she was jumping her big ass on my jijaji small dick
Like Reply