Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You ever Stolen Friends or Others Panties
Hi Friends!

Its time to begin the story of Our Real Life Experiences

Share Your stories on stealing Friends-Relatives Bra/Panty!

Lets Have Fun
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Photo 
Priya is my always the hot Girl in our Gang!

With her slim and Fucking hot boobs she made everyone Go Crazy!!!

It was in her collage days, the incident Happened [ nearly 5 years back ]

With our friends gang we went her home for a Birthday Party around 7pm to her Big home.

All her family members friends were gathered in her home.

Around 9pm after the Dinner, we were talking in her room with a gang of people [ both girls and boys ]
At that moment one of her frd opened her cubord to take something and left opened.

My eyes was on the Cubord which was opened, and i could see from long some of her Precious inner dresses.

I told my friend about it and he was so much interested to see out Priya's Bra and Panty.

After everyone Left the room , me and my Friend were staying back in the room.

Priya was also leaving, we told her some excuses and stayed back .

We planned to take the bra/Panty while leaving.
I told him to watch the door and signal if anyone enters.

Took my back bag, and went near the Cubord and saw those beautiful inners.
Guess what! all were High Branded like CK, Enamour and Jockey Panties.

Wow!

Many times i have seen her bra straps coming out and showing those sexy straps !
I wished that time, it will be dream to see her bra's!

and man!! we are seeing her Inners ! fucking hot..

I had my heart beats high when i see her friends bra and panties!

Grabbed what ever came in my Hand and put it in my bag.

At least a 2 bra's and 4 panties was in my hands at that moment when i kept inside my bag!

My friend asked me to take few more bra's.

I searched specifically and found some Dirty Sexy bra's !

OMG! Damp!! she wears all those Sexy ones ! even at her collage times!!

We Managed to Get few more as per my Friend request.

Took away 4 of her Bra's and 7 Panties from her cubord [ Later we came to know few were her Sister's ]

After we came out from the room, we want to leave the home and get it divided among ourself to imagine our Friend in those bra's!!

I used to wear it often to collage and when i see her, i get soo Horny! Feel like Fucking her there !!

My Friend sold her Bra to few of my collage Friends for more than 10000/- bucks!!

Damp!! collage guys became crazy on this now!!

Next.. { how i took Priya's Used Panty }
Like Reply
[Image: 92054447_354678.jpg]
Like Reply
Sexy as hell man
Please update
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
fuckk mann.. we used to live in apartments where all used to dry their clothes on the terrace..ive stolen and cumm in variety of panties and bras over the many years we were there..
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
Like Reply
I had given my friend my wife's panties a few times and he shagged in them and returned them. Later I asked him to do it I front of me and he did giving dirty gali to my wife rubng her panty on his Lund. I ended up shagging with him and mixing my cum on my wife's panty with his cum. I cleaned the panty and after drying put it back
Like Reply
(19-01-2024, 10:37 PM)Alphaplus4444 Wrote: I had given my friend my wife's panties a few times and he shagged in them and returned them. Later I asked him to do it I front of me and he did giving dirty gali to my wife rubng her panty on his Lund. I ended up shagging with him and mixing my cum on my wife's panty with his cum. I cleaned the panty and after drying put it back

That's awsome exp...did u showed ur friend ur wifes nude pic or video
Like Reply
(23-01-2024, 03:04 PM)rohan865 Wrote: That's awsome exp...did u showed ur friend ur wifes nude pic or video

No, I didn't,,  just her panty, that was enough for him to cum..
Like Reply
So many times - from friends and relatives.
Like Reply
so many times... especially with my Mangalore friend wife's bra and panty... I used to stole them from washroom and keep in my underwear and carry home... it;s mind-blowing experience cumming in them imagining friend wife
Like Reply
Best friends wife’s panties and she knew it too
[+] 1 user Likes rahul525's post
Like Reply