Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Wife's Dark Past_
Yes my baby had a dark past... !!! Haan ...yes. My wife had a affair before marriage.

Thousand Qs run in my mind. What & How happened. We had a long 4yrs relationship. How can she do this to me. I was heartbroken.
Even she didnt inform when she got into a wrong way & deviated from our relation. i was too angry, shouted her like anything, she was also sorry about cheating on me. One evening i just checking group messages. Found a SMS from a guy named Aman. She clarified he is her friend at ofc. But out of curosity just checked other social sites. To my dis-believe , there are tons of messages. But more worse is she continued to chat after marriage also... till i found out. i was completely broken & wanted to talk with her & parents. I cannt accept this. She was in fear , asked to forgive, cried. She confessed everything.

We were in little rough patch in our relation, then this guy Aman came into her life.They became friends... but slowly they chatted..sexted. & fell in love. Rubi promised she loved me always...but felt good with Aman around. They went on movies, dinner, roamed around. She promised they didnt fuck. But i doubt that. Those texts, photos not being able to delete in my head. How she ws happy with him. But She wanted to live with me, asked to forgive her. But i was heartbroken. . It affected a lot.

Now the point , shd i come out of this & rebuild our relationship or let her go from me. I cd not come to terms that she was texting after marriage also.
or forgive. It was me who encouraged her to go outside for job & friends, have fun....but she crossed limit.

Now we are living together. But the excitement & vibe got diluted. But i got lesson that even if u r in a long relationship, u need to nurture it or it might fell. Women are very fragile & emotional. Pay attention. Now we are rebuilding, But i lost my wife to someone else.

Sometimes also i feel for her. Staying in her place, i can imagine , as a woman she needs care, in fact deserve care. But i cd not give. Then that guy came into her life, She got into him, felt important. She was happy. The fantasy feelings inside telling me its fine, i shd be proud of her, Still she came back & promising a new life.

A 2 months later , We discussed everything. Just wanted both of us to accept her past as it is. Yes She did a mistake, had a boyfriend. Now he is past. I asked her to dont shy away or lets not keep this thing a secret. Aceept & can tell loud - u had a boyfriend till it becomes a joke between us. This way we should move forward.

Now All  right between us . But she never told me her sexual relationship with him except a naughty smile.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife's Dark Past_ - by rubikarohancpl - 22-07-2019, 04:30 AM
RE: My Wife's Dark Past_ - by rubikarohancpl - 22-07-2019, 05:00 AM
RE: My Wife's Dark Past_ - by ABCDXYZ - 23-07-2019, 08:51 AM
RE: My Wife's Dark Past_ - by decentbigo2018 - 27-07-2019, 11:25 PM