Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Wife's Dark Past_
Hi guys,

This is going to be long real life story with many emotions, love, heartbreak, cheating. I just wanted to share here.

Almost 1 year back i married to my childhood sweetheart. I am 30 Yr & she is 24 yrs old. She was in her college when we started liking each other...slowly turned into a relationship. I work with a MNC with a transferable job. she was too young for me when we started loving each other. So our parents did not agree to this. After a long struggle ,fights with families, all agreed but with a condition. She should complete study & after 2 years - marriage. We both reluctantly agreed.

She is Rubika, with a child like face, she is introvert, does not talk much, not into any friends group in her college. Slowly i encouraged her to have friends, try to be lill extrovert, enjoy life a bit. She loved me like anything. I too. She completed her college & got a job at Mumbai in a renowned s/w company. But due to her personality, her parents were totally against job. Their wish was to get her married to me asap.

But i didn't like to end her career just like that. I encouraged her family to let her do job & anyway after 2yrs we will get married. If she wants , can continue or leave dat time. Finally all agreed. But my reason for sending her to job is different. As she never stayed outside, very shy & introvert.  I wanted her to open up little & stay at hostel/PG, enjoy bachelor life, have lill fun , feel independent. And finally joined at Mumbai. She stayed at a apartment with her new friends. Our relationship got stronger. She started enjoying her life. i was happy.

Months gone. we both progressed from innocent texting to sexting & intimate talks. She changed drastically. but we had bonding. But i was not able to give her time, talk, spend time with her. One fine sunday , we both lost virginity. We were so excited & happy about starting our sexual life. Slowly time passed. She grown up in front of my eyes. She started enjoying life, went on tours with friends, she forgot about marriage & didnot wanted to marry so early. But i wanted now coz of little insecurity.

Honestly i was happy as she was changing in a good way. I even encouraged her to be with groups, have friends with boys & girls. As i was on a transferable job & had busy work loads, could not give her enough time. She  too got busy. Our relation became a long distance relation.

But finally we both married as it was hampering our life. She reluctantly agreed. My little beautiful wife came to my house. Romance was in air, fucked like rabbits , went honeymoon to Maldives. Our life was wonderful....until a day. :O

That day i felt like a big mountain fell on me. I could not believe. My girl... my wife had a dark past
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Wife's Dark Past_ - by rubikarohancpl - 22-07-2019, 04:30 AM
RE: My Wife's Dark Past_ - by rubikarohancpl - 22-07-2019, 05:00 AM
RE: My Wife's Dark Past_ - by ABCDXYZ - 23-07-2019, 08:51 AM
RE: My Wife's Dark Past_ - by decentbigo2018 - 27-07-2019, 11:25 PM