LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S-exploitation, bi-sexual]
Leela continued: After getting naked, your uncle sat back on the toilet seat. Pulled me by my waist towards him. 
I looked down and now I could see his penis starting to stand up. I felt shy and scared, the bathroom humidity was not helping me either, these made me sweat so much..
I noticed that shoulder parts of my blouse was already sticking to my body showing my skin colour through it... 
I was worried that with enough time, My whole blouse could become transparent..

While I was checking and worrying about my blouse... Your uncle took the towel from his shoulder and tied it on my waist, a bit above the elastic on my underskirt. 
He then put his hands inside the towel and grabbed on the sides of my underskirt. Automatically to not loose balance I grabbed his shoulders. 
He took his time and pulled the underskirt down till my calf, I helped him remove the rest by lifting my legs one by one.

Rajeev felt as if his penis would squeeze itself to death. His cock twitched with force and the small torn up part in his underwear gave way. 
His cock found its way through the now bigger hole in his underwear, His cock was now pointing downwards tearing through the middle of the underwear.

Leela could feel the bulge on Rajeev’s pants shift and she can now feel his shape inside. Her fingers now pushed against the phone. 
She was enjoying the new found thrill even though in the back of her head, she knew this was wrong.

Leela continued: Your uncle completely removed my underskirt, Rajee. Now I was just wearing my blouse and that small cotton towel. 
He further grazed his hands through my waist and reached my boobs, He didn’t press it, Just ran his hands over it, I felt really uncomfortable… 

He found the bottom hook of my blouse. And he slowly unbuttoning my blouse from the bottom. By the time he reached the top button, 
I held his hands, stopping him… He understood that I was shy to show him my naked boobs. He looked at me eyes and then pointed his eyes towards my boobs… 

I looked down and was shocked to find that my blouse, which was being held together with just the top hook, was completely see thru, 
mostly due to my own sweat and also might be because he just ran his wet hands over my boobs...

.................. SCROLL WARNING :: ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER AHEAD.....................

[Image: Bhabi-wearing-transparent-tight-blouse-pics-2.jpg]

I quickly turned around, untied the towel from my waist, brought it up and tied it around my chest . I removed my blouse completely from under the towel and placed it on the shelf.
And made sure the towel slit was not open… 

Feeling a little bit proud of myself for successfully denying your uncle’s attempt to make me topless. I turned back facing him. 
I was sure I had a smile on my face. But I didn’t know that it was going to be short lived…

I was now wearing just a small bath towel in a bathroom with your uncle....

.................. SCROLL WARNING :: ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER AHEAD.....................

[Image: mundu-thorthu-Vimala-Raman-in-turning-Po...-Movie.jpg]

[Image: Comp-30.jpg]

Rajeev in a frail voice: hmm mm…?

Leela: I then noticed that my underskirt was still on his shoulder, I forgot about it while having a power struggle with your uncle over my blouse. 
Just then your uncle did something that almost made me jump and hit my head on the ceiling…

Leela felt her pussy tear up remembering what happened to her next…
           devil2 Flame 
[+] 1 user Likes Khaalan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition... - by Khaalan - 05-11-2022, 10:29 AM