Needs continuation , this gem
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice update. Give some more freqent updates. Its the hottest thing here. ratings
Heart    lets chat    Heart
[+] 1 user Likes thyroid's post
Like Reply
Nice bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Update bro.
Like Reply
Update dear
Like Reply
Anyone who could continue the story??
Like Reply
After lifting the pallu , he saw that Gayathri head is bowed down as she is shying and not making eye contact.
Anthony- hey, are you not happy seeing me as your husband.
Gayathri remained quiet for some time to which Anthony moved his hand to her pussy and saw the moistness there. Gayathri realised that she is caught now. Anthony says that your body is telling me something different.
Gayathri- I am happy with whatever happened, it's just that am shy right now and can't look into your eyes.
Getting the assurance from Gayathri Anthony felt happy and asked whether he should start here or she would like to go somewhere else.
Listening this Aarti intervened as saying we don't have much time. So whatever you guys have to do here. Pointing to Gayathri she said be a good girl and keep your man happy.
Saying this Arthi and Vicky started moving towards door as to keep check.
Anthony- okay remove your blouse , I want to see those titties. She slowly started moving her hands towards her blouse and opening it.
She stopped midway and said "I am shy".
Listening which Anthony got mad, and said listen you whore I have already spent lot on you by giving your daughter an expensive mangalsutra for free and by sending my employees for off. So you better shut down your drama and behave otherwise I will fuck you right in front of your husband.
Listening to which Gayathri got aroused and she felt oblidged towards him. She stated removing it fastly now.
That's like a good girl- Anthony
Now come here and bend in front of me. Gayathri hurried towards Anthony and was trying to bend but was unable to. To which Anthony pushed her. This made pain in her belly and Anthony said I don't care for your fucking baby, I am pretty sure this must be another bastard. From now on you will only fuck on my command. I forbid you from any actions with your old husband.
Do you get it
To which Gayathri nodded.
Seeing Gayathri nod, Anthony patted her head. And asked her to unbutton her jeans. Gayathri started doing it with shaking hands. After unbuttoning she lowered his pants and could see a big hard-on in underwear. Seeing Gayathri closely observing it Anthony said excited to see your love machine. C'mon lower the underwear and meet your new master.
Gayathri lowered it and the cock sprang up and came right in front of her mouth. Gayathri caught hold of it and couldn't wait to taste it.
To which Anthony said , did you take my permission. I don't want to enter a whore's mouth carrying some bastard baby in her belly.
To which Gayathri replied , minutes back you yourself claimed me as your wife and am just doing my duty as your wife.
It made Anthony happy as she herself scored accepted her as wife. Remember what you said - said Anthony.
Now Gayathri couldn't hold any longer and took his penis inside her mouth. Anthony felt so relieved the after a long time she could feel a woman's mouth around her cock. He held her by her hair and started fucking her mouth roughly. Gayathri couldn't take whole of the cock inside and started panicking and hitting hand of Anthony as to stop. Anthony got angry and he removed his cock and slapped her hard. And said I will fuck you the way I want. You won't tell me. Either the whole of it will go or none of it will enter your mouth. You decide.
The slap shocked Gayathri and sent a wave down her pussy and her baby kicked in her belly. So it was multiple feelings she was experiencing all at same time. Listening the sound of slap shocked Aarthi as well and to which she said to Vicky oh god your mom is so lame she was expected to do a simple thing and yet she can't do it.
Vicky- she needs training Aarthi maybe your assistance.
Listening to it Aarthi started moving towards Gayathri.
She joined them and looked how pissed Anthony was. She said to Gayathri what did you do mom to make dad angry.
Anthony- your mom is useless piece of shit, she doesn't know anything.
Gayathri felt insulted as she was lying their topless saliva dropping from her mouth and redness on her cheek.
Aarthi - no it's not like that dad, she is a good girl and will satisfy you in whatever way you need. Right mom ?
She picked her up by saying this and Gayathri while looking towards Aarthi nodded.
Now mom c'mon take it back in your mouth and allow him to use your mouth as he please.
Antony- remember this time if you take it , I will decide when to take out.
Listening this frightened Gayathri, to which Aarthi re assured , yes you can do it.
Aarthi held the cock and brought it close to her mouth.
She took it slowly. After she adjusted to girth of cock Anthony start ramming it inside her mouth and deep to her throat. She started panicking again as she started choking seeing it Aarthi started caressing her pussy. Which relaxed her and she didn't struggle after that. After few minutes of rough fucking Anthony finally took her cock out. He said now let's see what you got down here.
Listening it Arthi started helping her remove her leggings and panty. Seeing the moist clean pussy in front of him Anthony smiled and said good, I like it.
Now Aarthi helped Gayathri lay back on counter and open her legs. Just as Anthony was about to enter Gayathri asked hesitantly for condom. It made Anthony angry and he was about to slap her again when Aarthi intervened saying mom he is your husband why does he need to wear condom. Anthony still upset from her behaviour now refused to enter. Aarthi understood it and said mom see you made dad angry now please him so that he can fuck you hard. Gayathri looked towards Anthony asked in a pleasing tone to fuck me. He still didn't move. Then she said please fuck me ,I will obey from now on. This pleased Anthony and he finally entered her pussy with a push entering half the cock in one go. Gayathri made a loud cry , so loud that security guard outside started coming near the gate to see what happened. Vicky said to him no worries and relax.
Anthony asked Aarthi to shut her mouth and Arthi thought the best way to do is by joining in. So she started smooching Gayathri and with one hand caressing her pussy.

This time it went inside with a thud! Gayathri jumped in pain. He didnt care about it and slowly started picking speed. He was feeling like he was in heaven. Her pinkish vagina lips were getting extended with his every stroke and holding his penis very hard. Her legs were spread wide and he was now totally on top of Gayathri and pistoning her with full force. His pace had increased double and he was hitting Gayathri's womb with his every stroke. Gayathri's body was moving with his rythm. He started slapping her ass now. Thapp, thapp !   Their were the usual sounds of love making and juices mixing. putch...putch...putch...putch!!!! the counter was moving and vibrating heavily. Gayathri's rythmic aaaah aaaaah aaaaaah aaaaaahh... were filling the room sounds along with her bangles making sweet sounds in his ear. He was getting more excited and kept pumping her. They were fucking each other passionately. After about 15 mins, Jayraj pulled out and held Gayathri by her waist and picked her up and made her kneel on her knees and hands. He came behing her, rubbed his huge penis on her hip up down and quickly pushed his penis inside her pussy from behind. This was more than enough for Gayathri as her breasts were now juggling very fast as Anthony was fucking her with his full force and might. Ever stroke was making his testicles hit her fleshy hips. Gayathri was now literally moaning loudly as his strokes were hitting her very hard. In this position his penis was more penetrating her and this fucking went on for another 10 minutes. Anthony put his hands on Gayathri's breasts from behind and started kissing her bare back.*

Anthony: aaaahhhhhhh..... hmmmmmm... IIIIII... Lllllloveeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......

Gayathri: aaaaahhhhhhh.... huuuuuunnnnn.... aaaaaaahhhh.... bbbbbaassssss

These were the only dialgoues that were coming out of the couples mouths. After sometime, Anthony was not able to control himself anymore as he felt Gayathri's vagina was too tightly wrapped around his penis. With 4-5 more deadly strokes, his penis started ejaculating hot liquid inside Gayathri's pussy. He filled her pussy hole with enough whitish thick semen.
[+] 1 user Likes enslaver's post
Like Reply
(15-05-2019, 09:08 PM)enslaver Wrote: After lifting the pallu , he saw that Gayathri head is bowed down as she is shying and not making eye contact.
Anthony- hey, are you not happy seeing me as your husband.

These were the only dialgoues that were coming out of the couples mouths. After sometime, Anthony was not able to control himself anymore as he felt Gayathri's vagina was too tightly wrapped around his penis. With 4-5 more deadly strokes, his penis started ejaculating hot liquid inside Gayathri's pussy. He filled her pussy hole with enough whitish thick semen.

To continue it further I need assistance in writing and with ideas. PM me or post the ideas here.
Like Reply
(15-05-2019, 09:10 PM)enslaver Wrote: To continue it further I need assistance in writing and with ideas. PM me or post the ideas here.

Gayathri left her husband with her son, and she start living with Anthony as  a his slut and nude model of ornaments and she explore a world of Sex and Anthony pimp her for his own achievement
[+] 1 user Likes georgemercy's post
Like Reply
repped
[+] 1 user Likes georgemercy's post
Like Reply
(15-05-2019, 09:10 PM)enslaver Wrote: To continue it further I need assistance in writing and with ideas. PM me or post the ideas here.
HI New Author,
The original story had Gayathri exploring the dark side, not a direct slut to be banged from top to bottom.
Let her continue as wife of hubby, and have more adventures in front of her son.  Her "daughter" seems to be corrupting force here and she must continue to corrupt.

Don't jump into sex directly. Gayathri is not a slut here.

Now that she has finished jewels shopping, let her go home and give a blow job to driver Anna before sending him off.  Driver Anna should now have full liberty with her and engage with her post dropping her husband at office. Her "daughter"  should now have more and more control over her and squeeze her boobs, fondle her ass, grab her pussy at the slightest  opportunity 
[when husband not looking]. Basically daughter should make her a lesbian without gayathri understanding what she is becoming.

Next Pregnant Adventures may be:
1) with 7 months pregnant, let her have a baby shower where she gets explored by lesbian friends
2) let her "daughter" take her on trips [post doctor visit, come by shady roads at evening] so that she can be explored by roadside beggars/low class folks
3) let that daughter's father [Milkman I believe] come into story now and explore Gayathri along with his daughter everyday in morning
4) Let other male worker staff [Like Cook or  gardener or watchman] come into story next
5) Don't even forget her in-laws ->  sister/mother in law only  [as father in law, brother in law are to many stories and bore]

Will PM you some more. Pls do continue this gem
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(16-05-2019, 08:54 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: HI New Author,
The original story had Gayathri exploring the dark side, not a direct slut to be banged from top to bottom.
Let her continue as wife of hubby, and have more adventures in front of her son. 
5) Don't even forget her in-laws ->  sister/mother in law only  [as father in law, brother in law are to many stories and bore]

Continue with these points now. Raw sex with gayathri and other male is second priority here. Fondling humiliation (of husband also), slight pain, sucking, deepthroating....let the teasing continue.
Like Reply
Let her continue as wife of hubby, and have more adventures in front of her son. 

I completely agree with what you said and I feel I won't be able to put in these many minute details. I also enjoyed this story from the point of view of mother being novice and his son and daughter corrupting her. So I ask anyone else to take on this story.
Like Reply
(16-05-2019, 04:16 PM)enslaver Wrote: I completely agree with what you said and I feel I won't be able to put in these many minute details. I also enjoyed this story from the point of view of mother being novice and his son and daughter corrupting her. So I ask anyone else to take on this story.

Thanks for your true feelings - instead of just making us wait for eternity for an update.  Really Appreciate it. Thanks.  Heart

Unfortunately, I only have ideas and situations  - unable to express it in words.

GUESS IT ENDS HERE.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
nice ................................
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply

Nice, I have a idea here about forcing Gayathri to undergo a forced internal scan. I have idea in my mind, so will start soon. One question for everyone, what is Gayathri's profession ? Education? (This will help write make story more erotic)
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
[+] 1 user Likes star.one007's post
Like Reply
(26-07-2019, 11:40 AM)star.one007 Wrote: One question for everyone, what is Gayathri's profession ? Education? 

Gayathri profession not known. Neither is education.

Gayathri is not some dynamic character but shy & only starting to explore sex outside. So we don't want gayathri as some high earning independent women slut.

We can keep - 
Commerce as education
A good paying job at indian company like kotak Mahindra
banana
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(26-07-2019, 12:37 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Gayathri profession not known. Neither is education.

Gayathri is not some dynamic character but shy & only starting to explore sex outside. So we don't want gayathri as some high earning independent women slut.

We can keep - 
Commerce as education
A good paying job at indian company like kotak Mahindra
banana

ok lets keep it that...
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
[+] 1 user Likes star.one007's post
Like Reply
Good story
[+] 1 user Likes Dakudas's post
Like Reply
(14-06-2020, 08:47 AM)Dakudas Wrote: Good     story

but left incomplete. a great story worth continuing ,> a hot pregnant mother story
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply