Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average
Adultery Kahani ek bade ghar ki
bahut badhiya update!hina ko lekar ek aur surprise hai.bahut besabree se intajaar hai ki aage kya hoga.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
bahut khoob evil bhai! aisa koee mauka nahin hai ki Asif shama ko sexually santusht karega.
Like Reply
What a fantastic update for a fantastic story! Great going brother.
Like Reply
Absolutely incredible scene! What a double meaning hot talking by ganesh.It is also very erotic when shama shows fake satisfaction while Asif shags her.Great plot brother.I will not be able to wait so long for the next update.I have really become addicted to this story to the fullest.
Like Reply
Masth update aur double meaning dailogues are good. Keep posting
Like Reply
Mind blowing update evil bro such is the eroitcness of this sotry no doubt why it is best of this forum i would of this whole website
DEATH IS JUST THE BEGINING.
Like Reply
Double meaning conversations were too erotic simply awesome
Like Reply
Reps added
Like Reply
(18-06-2019, 10:06 PM)Mafiadon Wrote: It is really very disappointed as the guests are not alloyed to read this story.So the views of this story will not reach the expected point.

True bro viewers speed has been drastically slow ever since but such is the power of evil that its
Not far away from becoming the most viewed story here in xossipy
Like Reply
It's a wonderful and fantastic update! There are a lot of potentials in future. Please post your next update soon.
Like Reply
Badhiya likh rahe ho evil bhai..! Next update ka intezaar rahega
Like Reply
(19-06-2019, 05:19 AM)SlayeRaju Wrote: True bro viewers speed has been drastically slow ever since but such is the power of evil that its
Not far away from becoming the most viewed story here in xossipy

Yes. The Guests are turning into the members because of this erotic story. 
But,  THE EVIL needs to find stable webaite to proceed with the story as the future of this website is uncertain.
Like Reply
Very very exciting and erotic update
Like Reply
Bahut hi acacha update bhai. Double meaning conversations are highly hot
Like Reply
(19-06-2019, 10:39 AM)Silverstone93 Wrote: Yes. The Guests are turning into the members because of this erotic story. 
But,  THE EVIL needs to find stable webaite to proceed with the story as the future of this website is uncertain.

Absolutely
Like Reply
Awesome update dhiya bhai! Now shama will cheat on her husband willingly
Like Reply
Bahut badhiya update, ekdom faadu aur lajawab
Like Reply
HINA KO DIKHAO SHAMA KI CHUDAI............HINA KO BHI LAU GANESH CHACHA KE NICHE
Like Reply
Excellent,awesome,fantastic update.I hope Hina will lose her virginity to Ganesh.
Like Reply
Another masterstroke of evil bhai.keep going brother.
Like Reply