Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What do you think about while shagging
What do you guys think about while shagging. I make up erotic situations in my mind with the girls that i personally know and it usually gives me a huge kick.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I read sex stories imagining myself and neighborhood mature aunties in those stories
Like Reply
Too many to write

Read stories
Write stories (type with one hand)
Watch images or videos
Think of fucking my wife n talking to her dirty
Think of other people with wife
Etc etc
Like Reply
Hey guys, I do not know I common it is for a son to be in lust for his own mother. But I cannot resist my mother. She is 41 Now beautiful & Homely Lady. I know she loves me a lot and is also very innocent. She wears sarees and chudidar at home. But most of the times chudidar without the chunni, and that gets me high. I am taller than her so it isn't a suprise for me to look at her clevage. It turns me on so badly. Her exposed waist in saree, sometimes her navel if i get lucky. On very few but special occasion, I have seen her in bra while she was changing. It was a mesmerizing experience.
But what turns me on the most?
When we go out in public. If her saree pallu or chunni displaces more than watching her I see random uncles of all classes ( from local vegetable vendors/ milkman, strangers to Our landlords, family friends) lusting my own mother. I stand a lil farther from her and see the reaction of people. I track their gaze to what they are looking at & then Imagine.
Like Reply
mouth-fucking my GF while she is moaning
Like Reply
Dirty audio talk ? Ping me on Hangout K
Like Reply
I must be honest I love watching a guy look through her pics on anydesk while I enjoy myself.
Like Reply
[Image: jessica013.jpg]
Like Reply
anyone want to look at my wife's pis for fun just message me ok
[+] 1 user Likes grampsd's post
Like Reply
https://' madandeb
Like Reply
I roleplay various situations in my mind about my ex gf, her sis or even my frnds wife while masturbating.

yesterday, I imagined that my frnd and his wife decided to try cuckolding but in the last moment my frnd couldnt accompany his wife and requested me to take his place. And then I imagined her being fucked in front of me and also taking advantage of the situation, I fucked her too as the bull thought I was the hubby and she couldnt tell the truth infront of the bull.
[+] 2 users Like jibran_bigdaddy's post
Like Reply
(24-03-2020, 05:44 PM)jibran_bigdaddy Wrote: What do you guys think about while shagging. I make up erotic situations in my mind with the girls that i personally know and it usually gives me a huge kick.

1. Enjoying sex with a friend's wife.
2. Enjoying with maid.
3. Inserting a finger in mummy's buttocks
4. Receiving oral sex from mummy
5. My memories of mummy enjoying sex
6. Having sex with her in doggy style.
[+] 2 users Like sogwjuli's post
Like Reply
if anyone want to look through my wifes pics on anydesk message me
Like Reply
Mostly its abt my gf having sex with various bulls while i suck ther cocks
Like Reply
my favorite thing is to let someone browse my pc and look at all my wifes pics while I watch
Like Reply
the thing I enjoy most is jerking off watching a guy browse through my wifes pics on anydesk
Like Reply
Imagining my wife still gives me a kick
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply