Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have u sniffed someone's PANTY?
Anyone sniffed Newly married Bhabis panty?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-02-2020, 06:43 PM)wet4uall Wrote: True.... SIL's panties are the hottest and most erotic.  BUT then sniffing your sisters panties is above all the feelings of erotica.

I've tried multiple cousin sister's panties.....all were amazing...different sizes, colours, styles.
Like Reply
(04-02-2020, 08:34 PM)observer2019 Wrote: I've tried multiple cousin sister's panties.....all were amazing...different sizes, colours, styles.

Share plz
Like Reply
(06-02-2020, 08:43 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Share plz

Message me and I'll show you.
Like Reply
The best panties are the ones that belong to people you talk to normally, and then once you have seen, touched or sniffed their panties secretly, you always wonder which ones they are wearing at any moment.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 12:54 AM)kkktoyya Wrote: R u in telegram ??

wts ur telegram???
Like Reply
(15-08-2019, 03:38 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: That time she was around 30, smell was very strong, used to make me mad, I got habituated sniffing her panties, every weekend I used to run washing machine, so by every Saturday or Sunday I get her 5-6 panties to wash from the dump bag. Sometimes in some panties I find little greasy material at vagina place in off white colour, those panties were really killer smell. Really missing those days, now she comes once in a year on vacation.

im crazy for used dirty panties 
 love to sniff strong smelly stinky sweaty tasty with erotic aromatic pussy discharge .... u r very lucky bro
Like Reply
I sniffed my neighbor aunties panty,it's so erotic nd smell so nasty but I love it
[+] 1 user Likes Cuckold lover's post
Like Reply
Yes many times
Like Reply
I have sniffed a lot of panties. I used to pick up bras n panties from drying lines in my neighborhood and use bra to shake my cock while sniffing and licking panties. I especially loved sniffing my sis in laws panties.
Like Reply
Why would you want to sniff someone's inner wear. It will be sweaty and smelly. I can never imagine sniffing a guys underwear or banyan. The smell will kill me for sure.
Like Reply
(08-03-2020, 11:25 AM)niharikap Wrote: Why would you want to sniff someone's inner wear. It will be sweaty and smelly. I can never imagine sniffing a  guys underwear or banyan. The smell will kill me for sure.

Maybe somebody you know has already sniffed your panties....and jerked off thinking of your pussy.
Like Reply
(08-03-2020, 11:02 AM)lumbalund Wrote: I have sniffed a lot of panties. I used to pick up bras n panties from drying lines in my neighborhood and use bra to shake my cock while sniffing and licking panties. I especially loved sniffing my sis in laws panties.

Oh yes....same here. Sis in laws are so hot.
Like Reply
(08-03-2020, 11:25 AM)niharikap Wrote: Why would you want to sniff someone's inner wear. It will be sweaty and smelly. I can never imagine sniffing a  guys underwear or banyan. The smell will kill me for sure.

Sniffing ls feel like liking....  Aahhhh
Like Reply

Hahaha.... 
You need to exp of that. Body odour is natural and hunky boys exude a lot and it feels good.....
Yes It depends - hygiene is important. Unkemptness would be cause of the stink.

Women love the smell... fragrance... of a Man in their arms, his sweat of the labour is all good. These things cannot be covered by perfume, no matter what, the real odour is felt. So I have seen and felt her enjoy it wearing my Tshirt.... and when’s she’s down on me too.

And yes, I do like her fragrance... natural... I do sniff her bra, panties too.... and she doesn’t like it, she’s too conscious and tries to pull it.
Each has a diff fragrance, i insist and make sure my Women keep their hygiene... you would be shocked how unaware some are. Even the uptown dame.... while she has her perfumery and manicure/ pedicure too.
I prefer and they oblige by having no or less of make up and let me have them real thing.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
(14-03-2020, 12:33 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: Hahaha.... 
You need to exp of that. Body odour is natural and hunky boys exude a lot and it feels good.....
Yes It depends - hygiene is important. Unkemptness would be cause of the stink.

Women love the smell... fragrance... of a Man in their arms, his sweat of the labour is all good. These things cannot be covered by perfume, no matter what, the real odour is felt. So I have seen and felt her enjoy it wearing my Tshirt.... and when’s she’s down on me too.

And yes, I do like her fragrance... natural... I do sniff her bra, panties too.... and she doesn’t like it, she’s too conscious and tries to pull it.
Each has a diff fragrance, i insist and make sure my Women keep their hygiene... you would be shocked how unaware some are. Even the uptown dame.... while she has her perfumery and manicure/ pedicure too.
I prefer and they oblige by having no or less of make up and let me have them real thing.
Waooo, nice
Like Reply
Looks like there are many lovers of their Sister in laws panties like me. Everytime my SIL visits and stays for a few days, i enjoy using her bra and panties. i pick up both fresh and used bras and panties and wrap around my cock and shake it till I cum. I also take pics of her sexy lingerie with my cock in it and videos of me shaking my cock with her panties as I use dirty words about her. Love to lick her cunt area in panty and smell it while her bra cup is around my cock. Love to chat more about such things on hangout with others with such obsessions. ID is lumbalund101;
Like Reply
(15-03-2020, 09:45 AM)lumbalund Wrote: Looks like there are many lovers of their Sister in laws panties like me. Everytime my SIL visits and stays for a few days, i enjoy using her bra and panties. i pick up both fresh and used bras and panties and wrap around my cock and shake it till I cum. I also take pics of her sexy lingerie with my cock in it and videos of me shaking my cock with her panties as I use dirty words about her. Love to lick her cunt area in panty and smell it while her bra cup is around my cock. Love to chat more about such things on hangout with others with such obsessions. ID is lumbalund101;

SILs are always hot - taboo but desirable. I think that's why we find their panties so attractive.
Like Reply
I hope you give your SIL MIL and Padosan some good motivation, malai masti karao.......tab aurr Mazza hoga sniff karne mei .....
And will you be just happy with playing with the package wrapping?? when will you get hold of the goodies?
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
(16-08-2019, 09:43 AM)Maya9911 Wrote: Part #2: I made my male domestic help smell my wife's used panties and mom in laws used blouses. It was erotic and we used to jerk off together

Bet your lund would have got thick & throbbing watching your young male servant close his eyes & tremble as he inhales deeply into your wife's rich fuddi smell.

Next time you have a jerking session with that randy fellow, make him shoot his virile sperm bursts into the crotch region of your dear wife's used panties and the hot armpits of your MIL's blouse. Then quietly fold them & put them back, into their clothes shelves. Just imagine them wearing the thickly coated virile cum paste of a stranger so close to their private parts. But do make sure your faithful biwi does not get pregnant with the young lad's healthy seeds!

In later days you can share this secret trick with your wife & MIL. Initially they may show their anger to you but deep inside they will be extremely sexcited at the thought. Soon they both will become ardent admirers of your robust domestic help's muscular rod and filled balls.

pylode
Like Reply