Poll: Which is your fantasy place to have sex with your partner?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Your bed room
11.86%
23 11.86%
Your parents bed
5.67%
11 5.67%
Sofa in hall
8.25%
16 8.25%
Kitchen
12.37%
24 12.37%
Bathroom
10.31%
20 10.31%
Jungal
21.13%
41 21.13%
In farm
19.07%
37 19.07%
Other, plz mention in comment
11.34%
22 11.34%
Total 194 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Which is your fantasy place to have sex
Where you want to fuck your loved one.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
LAKE SIDE OPEN SEX

Ab hila hi lijiye dekh kar muje, na hil jayen aap to kahiyega
Like Reply
(03-11-2019, 11:59 AM)Pallavi_299 Wrote: LAKE SIDE OPEN SEX

Nice
Like Reply
Classroom? Or College library
Like Reply
Wanna fuck my chubby mature teacher in classroom, after the school hours I want to taker her in a class on top floor and enjoy her mature body to the fullest
Like Reply
I take my dear wife behind some bushes in a lonely corner of the huge park. Lie in the grass & start smooching deeply. When she gets excited, quietly make her separate her thick thighs, covered in a white worn-out salwar. Any person walking on the path nearby would clearly see the dark wet patch at the junction of the salwar. He would die to lick up all the boiling fuddi juice of my mature wife.
pylode
Like Reply
my fantasy is to fuck my bhabhi....... on the terrace.....in the dark night......in heavy rain.
Like Reply
(22-11-2019, 08:38 AM)Need Big Milf Wrote: my fantasy is to fuck my bhabhi....... on the terrace.....in the dark night......in heavy rain.

Yes, fucking your loved ones in rain is really make us excited
Like Reply
Inside the car, but not while driving.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply
Circular water bed inside a house of mirror like setup ( so that i can see the action from every angle)
unknown to my husband, its one way mirror whole lot of people are watching from the outside
[+] 4 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
(28-11-2019, 11:28 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: Circular water bed inside a house of mirror like setup ( so that i can see the action from every angle)
unknown to my husband, its one way mirror whole lot of people are watching from the outside

Wow very wild and fantastic idea
[+] 1 user Likes shrimarathi's post
Like Reply
In some hall full of people also having sex and swinger party
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
goto any b grade movie playing theater and mimick the actions shown on screen. Best part is partner is choosen at random. One single lucky fellow.
Like Reply
In a Jungle under a Waterfall
Like Reply
All the usual scenes are done and fun.
What I liked best was the excitement of having the Woman in her home, when her Husband was around in other room busy watching TV. Uncle thinks and Aunty knows how good boy next door I am.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
(02-12-2019, 10:43 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: goto any b grade movie playing theater and mimick the actions shown on screen. Best part is partner is choosen at random. One single lucky fellow.

Oh nice... Nice to do this in Movie theatre.... Chose the odd show, less crowd and a corner seat. Random partner? Lucky fellow gets the goodies
Heart

Like Reply
(01-12-2019, 11:08 PM)Kalponik Wrote: In some hall full of people also having sex and swinger party

Everyone fucking each other's partner. Nice idea
Like Reply
In some public place like a train or a movie theatre.
In a train 3 some with wife with a stranger in Side lower berth of 2AC With curtains.she being Sandwiched between us.
In a movie theatre where my wife is lying in my laps after removing the armrest. While she lies down she exposed her sexy ass to other people the adjacent person after a green signal from me puts his both hands on her butt and butt crack squeezes the shit out of her.
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
(11-12-2019, 10:02 PM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: In some public place like a train or a movie theatre.
In a train 3 some with wife with a stranger in Side lower berth of 2AC With curtains.she being Sandwiched between us.
In a movie theatre where my wife is lying in my laps after removing the armrest. While she lies down she exposed her sexy ass to other people the adjacent person after a green signal from me puts his both hands on her butt and butt crack squeezes the shit out of her.

Hot thoughts
[+] 1 user Likes shrimarathi's post
Like Reply
(07-10-2019, 01:12 AM)shrimarathi Wrote: In office, secretly without knowing anyone. I tried it with my girlfriend. Doing at workplace is very nice experience.

Office and workplace sex is fun.....
Steamy quickies in office in a meeting room with a colleague.
Front desk back room with the Reception girl..... 
MD office couch with his secretary
Heart

[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply