Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted Houseguest
(is one of the best cockold and humiliation story in xossip .)

Dear readers, The following story was written by an author called Indiansubmale and it was a bit controversial story . The author had written 26 chapters of the story till September 2012 and he hasnt written any new chapters since.

I shall attempt to finish the story later, even thought I might not be able to clearly understand the motivations of the characters. This is a long story with a slow development pattern so please be patient and enjoy reading. Also, this deals with the forced cuckold theme and might not appeal to the tastes of some readers,

To those readers I say: Please move on to reading other stories that you like on this website and please refrain from posting hate messages.
So, the fun begins.....

i dont know who is original author of the story if any one know please notify me .

in xossip this story posted by :- amethyst1982
11th February 2013

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1219105
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other extensions of this story

The Unwanted Guest whom I wanted
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1296463

Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared)
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1496293

UNWANTED HOUSEGUESTS : THE ENDING
https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1329935
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 6 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The Unwanted Houseguest is an epic and dramatic saga of a man’s struggle with himself over his wife’s infidelity, and gradual coming to terms with his deepest fears and desires. It is the epitome of the genre of cuckold literature for its titillating portrayals of the psychological angst that characterizes a loving, female-dominated, cuckold marriage.
The author of the original story disappeared years ago without finishing the story, unfortunately. The first 26 chapters of his story are available elsewhere (message me for directions on where to find it). Having secured the permissions to write the sequel, I will now continue the story starting with chapter 27 in the coming weeks. Here is a brief synopsis of the story to date:
Synopsis of chapters 1-26:
Manu Sharma is a ~30 year man married to the confident and very attractive Kavita. They are college-educated, modern professionals working in Bangalore. Although they appear outwardly happy and successful in most material ways, their intimate life suffers from Manu’s gradual realization that he is a beta male who cannot satisfy his wife’s sexual needs.
The story begins when Kavita’s acquaintance from college comes to stay with the couple. His name is Amir Ali, or Prem to his friends. Over the next 7 months, Manu’s worst fears are realized as his wife’s sexuality blossoms in the presence of Prem. He suspects that his wife was more than just an acquaintance. He discovers to his distress that his wife had an initiate relationship with Prem in college. He suspects that she still has feelings for her ex. Manu’s growing self-doubt around his own masculinity causes him to sink into an abyss of cuckold angst, effectively encouraging his wife to fulfill her sexual desires with Prem. On the side, unbeknownst to Kavita, Prem bullies Manu to undermine his confidence and take his wife away from him.
Various trials, misunderstandings, humiliations, and difficult experiences slowly edge Manu towards a “reluctant embracing” of his repressed desires to be a submissive sissy cuckold. With the steady erosion of his masculinity, Manu descends deeper into psychological despair, torn apart by the simmering internal battle between his culturally-ingrained expectations of what it means to be a man against his own demons that revel in the submission to his wife and to the manly man that she has embraced.
Throughout the ordeal, despite Kavita’s blatant infidelity in their own home, she simultaneously reinforces her love for her husband. She desires only that he accept himself, that he show his attachment and affection for her, and that he answer her question about whether he is hiding something. Manu, being of a supremely optimistic disposition, finds just enough positive intentions in his wife’s actions to keep from completely losing hope of getting her back. At the same time, Manu remains hopelessly conflicted in his emotions. He loves Kavita so greatly that he is able to forgive, accept, and commit to proving himself in her eyes and winning his wife back, while also subconsciously desiring, in an act of ultimate devotion, to lose his wife to a better man in order to make her happy.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 1: Wives, cuckolding, emasculation, humiliation, pregnancy

My name is Manu Sharma, 40 years old, one of the respectable hardworking guys you might have known in your own lives. This is a multi-part story revolving around incidents over a period of 7 months, during which I went from being an inadequate husband to a completely emasculated cuckold. It is hard to write a story from the beginning, many years in retrospect, as I am doing now. It is easy to argue in retrospect that had I done things differently at this stage, or that stage, I could have prevented some of the things that happened. Likewise, it is easy to reflect on incidents, so many years after they happened, on what I might have done wrong in those circumstances, knowing how things unfolded later. Also, using the knowledge of what happened later to describe what happened at a point in time also fails to capture the powerful feelings I went through during those experiences. I will try my best to make an effort to not describe what happened in the future, while describing any given part of the story.
Some background would be appropriate. I worked hard to get where I am in my career. Even though I was born into a 'middle class' family, I was lucky enough to be born to parents who could send me to a good Engineering college in Delhi. I worked hard and did a Master’s degree in the US. Being the only child of my parents, they were anxious to see me married. But I wanted to make sure before I got married, that I could provide for my wife and our children well, the way my parents were able to provide for me. I had seen classmates of mine get entangled in love affairs, and while some of them did end up well settled, I didn't see myself as the 'romantic' type. Besides, I was a somewhat meek guy, despite the hard working personality. I had my share of crushes in college. My crushes were typically on Indian girls because of my background, as I thought they were the kind of girls I could "take home to my parents", and I found them very attractive. I was more attracted to the fair skinned ones, their complexion and the smoothness of their skin seemed flawless and inviting. Nevertheless, I wasn't the dasher type of person, and meekly saw as one by one, they got 'hooked up' with more aggressive classmates of mine.
These more aggressive classmates were not the studious kind: they were the 'more active' kind, into sports and activities. They didn't like me for my studious nature and my results at college, so they would make sure I got to see them hooking up with the girls they guessed I had crushes on. A couple of the girls hooked up with (for their age) muscular classmates of mine, who especially seemed to go put their arm around them casually all the time, when I saw them. Yeah, they were being intimate with their girlfriend and not showing off, I told myself, and moved on. I would eventually find my mate.
One incident that stands out in my memory from those days was one of my classmates, a cute 'homely' girl named Pooja eloping with a classmate of mine, after he had got her pregnant. It kind of set me apart even more from my classmates as a 'loner', as I was one of the few guys from our batch not to attend their wedding reception. I had been brought up to not trust guys, especially in their interactions with girls, and from my family background, this sort of thing was considered the ultimate shame to a family. Nevertheless, I couldn't bring myself to face my classmate who had impregnated a classmate of mine, even though I wasn't in any way 'related' to her. The very thought embarrassed me, here I was, a frustrated weak boyish virgin, and this guy had already planted his seed in a girl from my community.

Life moved on, however. After College, I went on to do my Masters, and then worked in the US for a few years. While I was moderately successful in my career, I knew I was too meek a guy to go and find a mate for myself. So, reluctantly at first, I gave in to my parents' pressure and decided to agree for an arranged marriage.
After a couple of prospects that didn't lead anywhere, I met my wife (then) Kavita Joshi. Kavita was 24 then, and I was 28. She had an engineering degree like me (but from Mumbai), and we hit off well from the beginning. Kavita was like a dream come true for me. She was more gorgeous than any of the girls I had had crushes on. She was about 4" shorter than my 5'9" frame, but unlike me, she had a stunning figure. Thanking my lucky stars to have come across her through an arranged marriage, we soon started discussing serious things.
Kavita knew I liked her a lot, and would go the extra yard to please her. Unlike what I expected of her, she didn't seem in love with the idea of settling in the US. In a way, secretly, I thought that would work out better: I had seen a lot of muscular athletic type black guys in the US, and I feared if one of them got a fancy on Kavita, I wouldn't be able to stop what happened. So when she proposed that we relocate to India after our marriage, I readily agreed.
Kavita did not want to relocate to Delhi, she seemed set against the idea. Perhaps, she didn't like the idea of being so close to my parents and wants the independence, I thought. After discussing Mumbai (where she was working at the time), I expressed a preference for eventually moving to Bangalore for my career and cost reasons. And in any case, in the short term at-least, it would be best for us if she quit her job. She didn't like the idea of quitting her job, but then stated that we would need to keep all our money and assets in joint accounts and ownership only, so that I don't punish her for quitting her job. We found that the perfect compromise, and got married in Mumbai.
At our wedding, I didn't see many of Kavita's friends from college, work etc. This puzzled me a bit, as I thought someone as attractive as her would have more friends. Maybe it’s her dominant personality, I thought.
We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, and had a great time overall. Neither of us had been there, the weather was good, the mood and place were romantic, and it made the lovemaking tender.
Kavita had the full body of an adult woman, which made me embarrassed about my weak boyish physique. She had a fairly flat belly, perky breasts, firm thighs and a fleshy curvy ass. She would have been hot in her college days, I told myself. And then I thought about the hot girls from my college, who hooked up with other guys. My mind wandered back and forth speculating over her past, before eventually bringing myself to try my best to please this voluptuous wife of mine.
While I tried my best to keep pace with Kavita, over the course of our honeymoon, she became disgruntled a bit over my staying power, stamina and size. I was 4 1/2" when hard, and I got the feeling she was disappointed over my size, though she didn't say so. I could sense this most when we went down to the beaches, and she would openly ogle other guys, especially the muscular black guys. Multiple times, I caught her staring right at the underwear of one of the black hunks, even though theyhad a woman with them, and in some cases multiple women. She also looked with interest when men/women passed us with tattoos, on them. I imagined she may have wanted a tattoo, but I didn't like the idea of letting another man see her in a possibly exposed situation, and in any case I didn't see what she might have seen in it. Overall, I started feeling insecure about being in the US for long.
My fears over Kavita's disillusionment over my sexual performance grew over course of our honeymoon. When we went down to the beaches at first, she was dressed in regular Jeans and t shirts. But over the course of our honeymoon, she started dressing more revealingly for the beach visits. The last 3 days, she wore only cutoff tops and mini skirts that flaunted her navel and thighs for the thirsty eyes on the beaches. . And I could see those eyes feast on her curves, though I was grateful they mostly left us alone. Looking around at the women in bikinis, I was grateful that she didn't parade her body to the extent the other women on the beaches did. I wondered how many of them would want to make love to Kavita if I hadn't been around. And worse, I dreaded, feared, if she would consider sleeping with any of them, to get satisfied in bed better than I had been doing.
After our honeymoon, I got back into my job routine. We stayed in USA for a while, but Kavita was getting lonely and increasingly nagging me over our plan to go back to India. We moved back after 3 years, after buying a nice apartment in one of the outer suburbs of Bangalore and me getting into a reliable company. We debated over getting a house or apartment, and eventually settled on an apartment as Kavita preferred it much more. The community we moved into seemed nice and peaceful. A few young couples in IT, with a few older couples as well. And most importantly, there were no young hunks to make me insecure about losing Kavita.
After we moved in to our apartment, each of our parents came to visit us in the first year, but it was a long trip for them and they didn't stay with us for too long. They brought up the subject of our having kids, which embarrassed me a lot. Though I didn't want to admit it, with my boyish physique and small penis, I was fearful that we didn't have kids yet because of me.
It was around the time after our parents' visits that Kavita started asserting herself more. My performance had gone down over the course of these three years that we had been in the US. While earlier on, she would not complain about it, now she started to. She started insisting that I do oral sex to please her if I couldn't make her cum through normal intercourse. I asked her at first if she would also do oral sex for me, but she brushed it off saying that she didn't like it, and she wouldn't have to ask me to do oral sex to her if I was satisfying her the 'regular' way. And so I got settled in to bringing her off, mostly by oral sex, even when on days when we had regular sex.
When we went out, Kavita also would look at the young couples with little children longingly, and then give me a pitying look. I would get embarrassed about what she was probably thinking, and later asked her if she wanted to get us checked. She asserted that she was sure there was no problem from her side. I was embarrassed, but still offered to get myself checked. She dismissed it too, saying "no need to check for what's obvious". Seeing my embarrassment, she also added "don't worry, what needs to happen will happen, if God's willing".
Like Reply
She also started getting a taste for dressing in eye-catching manners. Though she hardly wore jeans or skirts then, she still wore salwar-kameez occasionally, and sarees most of the time. She went through film magazines, and wherever she saw an actress or model in a hot sari or blouse, she made a note of it. She soon had a sizable collection of chiffon saris, and a collection of revealing blouses as well. She looked especially hot in sleeveless blouses, and she would dress in these occasionally when we went out. I was conscious of how guys would ogle at her when she was dressed like that, and it increased my insecurity for a while. Though I didn't see her flirting with guys, I did see guys try to chat her up, and it made me jealous. But the conversations were just conversations, I eventually told myself, and got over my jealousy.
The jealous pangs would reduce, over the next few months, as I got used to the fact that she enjoyed dressing attractively, at-least now and then. Perhaps she was just enjoying the reinforcement that guys found her attractive, I told myself. That reasoning changed quite dramatically, about a year after we moved to Bangalore.
We were having a conversation about college friends, and Kavita asked where my friends were, if there were any in Bangalore. To tell the truth, I was not too keen to meet up: some of them had married and had kids, and there were those dominant strong guys whom I wasn't keen on exposing my Kavita to. The topic then drifted to her college days, and she mostly talked of female friends which relieved me to some extent.
Kavita was saying, "...Yeah, Manjula is still in Mumbai...Reema's in Delhi now...and Prem's in Hyderabad and he's coming to Bangalore the week after next week."
"Oh nice, a college friend of yours? Maybe we can meet him, “I replied.
"Of course, we'll meet him, silly, he's staying with us. Prem's coming here on a short-term assignment."
That hit me with a jolt. Kavita hadn't mentioned it before.
"Oh, that's nice. How long will he be in Bangalore?"

"Prem said 4-5 months, sometimes the assignment can get extended he said."
"And will he be staying with us for a few days and then finding a short-term place to rent?"
"No, he said it was costly finding a short-term place to rent, and besides, our apartment is well located for his assignment he said."
That made sense, but I was still obviously uneasy about having a guest for such a long period of time. I tried another approach. "Won't he prefer the privacy of renting a place short-term? Is he married?"
"He's not married, he doesn't need that kind of privacy."
"What about us, our privacy?"
At this, Kavita flared up, "Yeah, like your noodle is active each night."

That embarrassed me no end. It was the first time she referred to my dick as "noodle". And as things turned out, it was a precursor of things to come. My feeling of dread increased over the next two weeks, as "Prem" called Kavita a couple of times when I was there. She once gave the phone to me, and Prem introduced himself as Prem, her friend from college. And said thanks for letting him stay with us. The feeling I got from the conversation was that he knew I didn't have a choice, in the sense I couldn't overrule Kavita.
Prem's mention of being her friend from her college days threw me a line to investigate on. I looked up Kavita's year-book when she wasn't around, and I saw nobody named Prem or even with that nickname. I was puzzled by it and brought it up to Kavita the day before he came. She didn't take to it well, and asked me "So you've been snooping around in my stuff?"
I was embarrassed I muttered hastily "No, I just wanted to check out who he was, etc."
"Why didn't you ask him on phone?"
"Um, well...I didn't know him, I just had spoken to him for the first time!"
"So, you go around snooping in my stuff?"
"Am sorry, Kavita...I didn't mean to be..."
"Never mind, he'll be here tomorrow, and he'll be here for a few months, you can learn whatever you want to learn about him then."
I didn't like this. My feelings of dread were only getting worse.

CHAPTER 1: end
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2018, 12:28 PM)Rameshmallu Wrote: The Unwanted Houseguest is one of the best cockold and humiliation story in xossip .
i dont know who is original author of the story if any one know please notify me .

in xossip this story posted by :- amethyst1982

Thank you Rameshmallu for reposting the original story. I am separately posting my sequel to the story starting with chapters 27 and 28 which have been posted on this site already. 

Readers will be able to find it under the author NSEW1
[+] 1 user Likes NSEW1's post
Like Reply
The Unwanted Houseguest Chapter 02: "Prem" arrives, and the sinking feeling deepens.

In the period leading up to Prem's arrival, I had felt a vague feeling of dread, an unknown fear. These fears started forming into more concrete form, after that argument I had with Kavita over my "snooping around". That morning, I got up earlier than usual. Usually, I wake up after Kavita, but that day I woke up first, made coffee for both of us, hugged Kavita and tried to tell her sorry for what happened the previous day. I asked her if she would like to go out in the evening.
She said no, because she had an appointment. Purely instinctively, I asked her what appointment, and she flared up again. "I thought you were going to stop snooping around?"
I tried to reason with her. "Come on, Kavita, it would be snooping around if I tried to find out behind your back what your appointment is."
She rejoined, "Oh, so let's have it your way, you find out yourself what my appointment is. Feel free to snoop around."
I let it go. She was still angry with me over my looking in her yearbook. I left to work moodily. I was then not as worried about the impending arrival of "Prem" than Kavita's angry mood. I wanted to placate her. That evening, I came home from work earlier than I usually do. I got her some flowers (she liked to wear jasmine flowers like many married Indian women in India do). I took one look at her, and I knew what her appointment had been. She had been to a beauty parlour. Looking her over, her skin was glowing. She had gotten herself a facial and I could not help feeling romantic over her appearance, and my bringing her flowers. She was surprised that I had brought her flowers, though she didn't wear the gajra in her hair as she normally does. Dinner was a more pleasant affair, and she seemed to have gotten over the previous day's argument.
Since "Prem" would be arriving tomorrow, I wanted us to make love that night. More than anything, my feeling of dread hadn't really passed, and I wanted to make love to Kavita more than anything, to reassure myself than out of feeling horny. Kavita however said she was tired, and we went to sleep quickly.
The day "Prem" was to arrive had come. The day I had been dreading. Somehow, I tried to cover up my emotions and insecurity. I had told Kavita that I would take the afternoon off so we could go pick up Prem from the railway station. The work day passed in a haze, and I got home to pick Kavita up.
When I got to the apartment, I received the first shock of the day. Kavita was dresses up gorgeously. She was wearing a light blue chiffon sari with a black sleeveless blouse that exposed more skin than it covered. The cleavage of her big breasts was visible, and I felt I could see her breasts heaving with excitement. Or maybe it was my own dread and fears, I couldn't tell. She had shaved her underarms as she usually does when she wears sleeveless dresses, and her hair was tied in one simple knot. Her sari was tied just low enough that it left most of her belly and navel area exposed. The chiffon sari highlighted her curvy figure and accentuated her fleshy ass as well.

The thing that shocked me was that she was wearing lipstick. Though Kavita isn't averse to wearing lipstick, she didn't do it much except for special occasions. I guess it was a special occasion to meet an old college friend, I figured. She also was now wearing the gajra I had got her yesterday. It exemplified her gorgeous looks. Thank God she was wearing her mangalsutra prominently, as well, I thought.
The ride to the railway station was uneventful, and it took us only 30 minutes. I made idle talk, and was pleased that Kavita wasn't being aloof. After about a 20 minute wait, the train arrived. Walking up and down, I eventually saw Prem for the first time.
I knew it was him because Kavita's face lit up, and she started waving. We walked up, and he gave Kavita a hug and then we shook hands. My first impressions of him didn't do much to alleviate my feeling of dread. Prem was just an inch or two taller than me, but his physique took me to new heights of fear.
He had clearly been into body-building or fitness at some point of time. He was broad-shouldered, muscular with thick arms that he had clearly worked on a lot, to develop. Probably, he would have been able to make it into the film industry if he were fair complexioned, but he was quite dark skinned. His tight shirt only made his muscular frame stand out next to my boyish weak frame. Our hand-shake was effectively him holding my hand and shaking it, with me limply trying to muster the strength to shake his, and not quite succeeding.
After some chat about the journey, Prem motioned us towards the end of the train, as he said his motorcycle needed to be unloaded. I didn't know till then that he had brought his motorcycle along, but it didn't strike me as anything particularly worrisome. I started walking, when Prem said "Wait, we also need to take my luggage".
Prem's luggage had two pieces: one was a travel bag with what I assumed were clothes. The other was a big metal trunk with a handle on the middle of the lid. One look at it, and I knew I wouldn't be able to lift it. Still, being the host, I made a move to try to lift it. It was useless, I didn't even manage to move it off the ground. Prem saw this, and said "Come on man, you can do it". It sounded like he was mocking me, but I gave another shot and gave up. Prem then commiserated that it was too heavy for me, that I could carry something lighter. I was sure I would be able to carry his travel bag, but instead Prem gave his travel bag to Kavita.
To rub insult into injury, he took Kavita's handbag from her and gave it to me. Then, he lifted his heavy trunk all by himself. But before I could protest, Prem and Kavita had started walking towards the end of the platform. I followed them meekly, carrying Kavita's handbag. My face grew red with embarrassment as I realized Kavita was being completely nonchalant to the situation where she was carrying Prem's travel bag and I was carrying her handbag. It was as though Prem was telling me that I was only fit to carry a woman's handbag, and Kavita was agreeing with him.
We reached the end of the train, where the luggage compartments are located. Kavita took the car keys from me, and Prem and Kavita went to our car to load up his trunk and his travel bag. Before going, Prem got a couple of porters and paid them to unload his motorcycle.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I tried to swap Kavita's handbag for Prem's travel bag, but he said with a smile (was he smirking? I wasn't sure, but I thought he was) that "It's better if we have a man stay here with the motorcycle.”
They returned in 15 minutes after loading his luggage into the car, and we started walking towards the parking area. I asked "What's the plan now?"
Prem said "I don't know the way to your house, so it would be best if I follow you guys".
Kavita said: "What if you lose us? You won't know where to go. Better if I ride with you on the motorcycle so at-least I can guide you if we lose sight of Manu."
I couldn't come up with a counterargument, but I felt my dread go up several notches, as I thought about my wife Kavita riding with Prem on his motorcycle. Still, there was no better plan, so reluctantly, I watched as Kavita got behind Prem on his motorcycle. I started to drive, watching for them in my rearview mirror. Soon, however, I lost sight of them and the traffic got quite bad with the evening crowd returning from work. It took me 1 hour 15 minutes to get home. As I pulled into the parking area, I saw that Prem's motorcycle was parked, which meant they had got home ahead of me.
I looked up towards our apartment, and saw them both on the balcony of our guest bedroom. Kavita was standing closer to the ledge of the balcony, and Prem was standing behind her. His hands were where her waist would be...her bare waist. My stomach did a gulp and I tried to pull myself together and wave. Kavita waved, and Prem waved with his right hand. My stomach did another turn, as his left hand stayed near her waist region. Was he touching her, or worse, fondling her? My fears were growing rapidly. Prem came back downstairs to get his trunk from the car. This time, thankfully, he let me carry his travel bag.
Prem settled in and Kavita suggested he take a bath and freshen up, while she would make tea. Prem said he had to first unpack some of his stuff so he could start his assignment the next day on time. I was relieved to hear him mention his assignment, he wasn't here just for the sake of seducing my wife!
Prem went about unpacking his metal trunk. We left him alone in the guest bedroom for a while, I heard some metallic noises but didn't go check what was happening. I was afraid of opening the door, and finding him in a state of undress...or rather, the fear that Kavita might see him like that.
After a while, Prem came back to the hall, and went over some paperwork (pertaining to his assignment, I guessed). I tried to busy myself making some small talk, and arranging our own paperwork on our tables. Along the way, I noticed a badge with Prem's photo on it. But, the name on the badge read "Amir Ali". I asked, "Prem, your badge has a different name on it, is Prem not your real name?"
He laughed and said "Oh yeah, my name's Amir Ali. My friends nicknamed me 'Prem' in college and that nickname stuck, so a lot of people call me "Prem" rather than "Amir Ali". They do call me Amir at work, though."
I laughed and said "Ha ha, that's funny. I didn't think Prem was a nickname. Why Prem?"

At this, Kavita spoke up: "Take a guess, can't you tell?" I tried to jog my mind on someone famous named "Prem" whom he might bear a resemblance to, but drew a blank. Kavita prodded me, as Prem continued to smile: "Think movies. Does he remind you of any Hindi movie star you know?"
I laughed and said "Kavita, you know very well that they don't have many dark skinned Hindi movie stars".
Kavita responded: "Don't just think of colour, silly". Kavita then addressed Prem: "Prem, go ahead and take off your shirt. You'll soon be taking a bath anyway, so you will be taking your shirt off soon, anyway." Before I could say anything, Prem got up, took his shirt off. He was wearing a vest underneath, thank God for that. He then flexed his arms, to highlight his arm muscles and his physique. And then it struck me with a jolt. The "Prem" reference was to the movie "Hum Aapke Hain Kaun" starring Salman Khan. And seeing his physique, I could see the reference to Salman Khan in his nickname. It didn't make my feeling of uneasiness any better. This actor was known to be a badly-behaved Casanova type of guy, flitting from one woman to another. Was the nickname reflective of his physique only, or was it referring to the kind of guy he was? Was he a womanizer like Salman Khan? Had he already seduced Kavita? Would he seduce Kavita? Worse, was he here to seduce Kavita? Putting aside these fears, I grinned as I let them know I finally got it. Kavita said, "Phew, I thought you would never get it!!!"
She then turned to Prem and said "Yeah, you looked more like Salman in those days." She then reached out and stroked his chest hair and said "You didn't use to be hairy then...but this is much better, you look even better with all this chest hair." And saying that, she stroked his chest hair again.
Standing there, watching them uneasily, I coughed and asked if we need anything else for tomorrow. Prem said "I know you guys don't eat non-veg being , but I have eggs with breakfast every day. And I do have chicken at-least once a week. I don't mind going outside or getting it from outside and eating here, but I'll need eggs with my breakfast."
Kavita said "That's OK Prem, let me know what else you need, and Manu will go get them now. We have soap so you can go have a bath while Manu gets eggs and anything else you need." There were a couple of other items that Prem wanted me to get, including a specific brand of photographic film. I was to find out why, later that evening.
Knowing I was leaving my wife alone in our house with this hunk didn't help me concentrate on my driving. I got to the shop, hurriedly bought eggs and then went to a specialty shop to get the film. When I got back home and parked the car, Prem had already had his bath. He was again standing in the balcony, and he appeared to be wearing a towel. He was bare chested. Kavita was standing behind him this time, and this scene made me far more uneasy than the last time, when Prem appeared to be possibly fondling her waist. Kavita was stroking his back, running her fingers along it, as he pointed to some things in the distance, and appeared to be lost in what they were talking about. I waved, but they didn't see me.
I hurried upstairs. Kavita opened the door in a couple of minutes, and I saw Prem's door was closed. He probably was dressing up now, I figured. I asked her if she didn't see me waving, and she dreamily
Like Reply
replied no. I quietly put the eggs away, as Kavita busied herself preparing dinner. Prem came out from his room. He was dressed in shorts and a sleeveless vest again exposing his muscular arms. This didn't make me feel any better, as I was intimidated enough of his physique, without him having to "rub it in".
I still tried to make conversation, handed him the film, and asked him why he needed specialized film. It was then that I learn that he was a photographer. Prem explained how it started off as a hobby, and he loved it so much that he decided to make that his profession.
Dinner was a comparatively quiet and uneventful affair. Kavita told Prem about our marriage, our honeymoon in Hawaii, and our coming back to Bangalore eventually. I also learned from the conversation that "Prem" had been a year "Junior" to her in college, and that explained why he wasn't in her yearbook. It didn't explain how Kavita and Prem became "good enough friends" for her to want him to stay with us for a few months.
The feeling of dread returned, and the rest of the evening was a blur, till we got to bed. Again, I wanted to make love to Kavita. I watched as she changed out of her chiffon sari into a more comfortable "home" sari. I hoped her choice of going to the beauty parlour, then wearing the same sleeveless blouse she was wearing earlier even to bed, perhaps indicated that she would be ready for sex. I tried to fondle her, she didn't stop me at first, but stopped me when I started playing around with her nipple.
"Hush, we can't do it tonight, Prem's just arrived and in the other room, he might hear us." I generally give up trying when she didn't seem to be cooperative, and didn't pursue it again that night. The travel, the effect of the small taunts from Prem in the railway station, and then the sight of Kavita running her fingers over Prem's chest hair, and down Prem's naked back and shoulders were too disturbing mentally, and it took a while before I drifted off to sleep. It was a fitful night's sleep, I got images of Kavita stroking Prem's chest and back with him only in an underwear. Eventually, I took some syrup to help me sleep.
When I woke up in the morning, the bed beside me was empty. Kavita was already up. My heart started racing as I feared the worst at once. Then I chided myself for thinking such thoughts about my wife. I heard some dull metallic sounds, and got up to see where Kavita was. Our bathroom was empty, and the kitchen and living room were also empty. The door to Prem's room was half open, half closed. I peered through the opening, and saw Kavita and Prem were on the balcony. What I saw made my heart rate pump just a little higher.
Kavita was sitting on the ledge, she was still in her sari from last night. Our apartment had a concrete bench in our balcony, and Prem was lying on the bench, on his back. He was in a vest and shorts, and was lifting weights. He was dripping with sweat, and this made his muscular frame look more fearsome to me.
I looked at Kavita to see if she felt the same fear that I felt. My heart fell to see her expression was nothing like fear. Was it nonchalance, or indifference, or concealed lust? I couldn't tell. Prem caught sight of me through the corner of his eye and said "Hello, you've woken up. Come on over". I walked
over to the balcony. "I do my exercises wherever I go. It's what keeps me fit, and is my other passion other than my work, photography."
I said, "That's nice, did you bring your equipment in your trunk?"
Prem said "Yeah, that's why it was heavy for you yesterday" and grinned. I tried to return the grin, but it was difficult.
My mind went back to the scene at the railway station. Perhaps he sensed it too, so I tried to grin back. Shortly afterwards, Prem was done with his exercises. Kavita got up off the balcony ledge, and walked past me into the bedroom, and wished me good morning. I returned her greeting, trying to not show my fear and worry. Prem then took a couple of steps forward, and stepped into the bedroom too.
Then, without warning, he started saying..."Exercising every day is a good idea, whatever your preferred kind of exercise is. Me, I prefer to get a good mix of weights and cardio exercises so if needed, I can do this..." And saying so, he quickly put one arm around Kavita's waist, and another around her thighs near her knees, and lifted Kavita off her feet. This was a very intimidating sight. Prem had just exercised, and his body was dripping with sweat. His arms were covered with sweat, and this meant Kavita's waist was quickly glistening with his sweat as well. Kavita's left shoulder was leaning against his shoulder, and her sari and blouse in that area were quickly getting wet with his sweat as well.
Like Prem, I too was dressed in shorts and a vest, but this only made me feel very weak standing next to Prem who was holding Kavita in his arms. I didn't know how to react. I sheepishly said "Wow". Prem carried her into the living room. I was going to follow, but Prem remarked to Kavita that she had put on a little bit of weight, to which Kavita poked him in the chest and laughed. It made my stomach drop. Does that mean he had "lifted" her like that before? When, and why? I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answers, it only made me more fearful.
As I reflected on these, Prem appeared back from the hall, and Kavita was still in his arms. She had picked up her handbag from the hall. Prem and Kavita came close by, and then Prem said, "If you don't do that kind of exercises regularly, then maybe this is easier. And Kavita then extended her arm as though giving me her handbag. My face fell. They both laughed and Prem said, "Don't worry, it was just a joke."
I tried to grin, and somehow managed to. Kavita however had her right arm extended as though she meant for me to take her handbag. I did as my face went red with embarrassment. Prem then let Kavita down. By then, her entire waist area was glistening with Prem's sweat, and her shoulders and part of her back were drenched in his sweat as well. Kavita told him to have a bath, and that she would have our breakfasts ready by then.
As Prem gathered his clothes, Kavita stood there transfixed, as though thinking about something. When Prem had got his clothes together, as he walked past me towards the bathroom, Kavita said to him "Wait". She quickly went to the living room, looked in the cabinets and came back with a tape measure. She asked me to flex my arm. Dreading what was coming, I did. Kavita put her tape measure around mybiceps and announced 10".
Like Reply
Then she measured Prem, and announced 16". My stomach dropped. This guy had arms nearly twice as thick as mine, it felt like. If Kavita indeed felt lustful towards him as I feared, how was I going to stop him? Surely she would find him with more stamina and possibly sexual prowess than me? My mind replayed the announcements Kavita made, and how weak it made me feel relative to him. I badly wanted to go take a leak.
Prem broke the silence and said: "Anything else you want to measure, Kavita madam?"
She answered with a smile:" No, go have your bath and get ready for work...both of you".
I gratefully left for the bathroom, and first took a leak. As I did so, wave over wave of embarrassment came back as I replayed the incident in my mind. I dully proceeded to have my bath, but fretful thoughts kept crossing my mind, such as Prem' mention of Kavita having put on a little weight. Had he lifted her in the past, or was it just a harmless comment from observation that came across as a boastful taunt? Moodily, I dressed up and got ready for breakfast. Prem was already there. He wasn't fully dressed for work, and was in a vest and trousers. Kavita was still wearing the same clothes, she had not had a bath yet. I noticed Kavita had prepared boiled eggs for Prem, and mentioned it at breakfast.
Prem said "Yeah, if you work out regularly, you also need to get lot of protein rich food." And then tapped his arms and grinned. Not for the first time, the grin I returned was sheepish.
After breakfast, I told Prem we could leave for work together, and waited for him to dress up. As I waited, I snuck up to Kavita from behind her (she was standing by the dining table, trying to clean up), and held her by the table and kissed her neck from behind). She moaned indicating that she liked it, but then said Prem was going to see us any minute. As I held her trying to be playful, I got the smell of his sweat dried on her blouse and sari. It was a strong smell, and I was surprised I didn't get it till then. I let go of her instinctively, and just then, Prem reappeared fully dressed. As we both left for work, my feeling of trepidation got relaxed a bit. He was going to be at work all day, same as me. And I was going to be there otherwise, I needn't be so fearful of losing Kavita to Prem.

End of CHAPTER :- 2
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 03 - Wife's 'helping hand' grows insecurity.

The cheerful feeling with which I left for work lasted till mid-day. After all, I was at work and so was Prem. This was bound to be the case for the bulk of his stay. When he would be at home, I would be there too. There wasn't much reason for me to be so fearful. The cheerfulness let me focus on my work and I got a productive morning in.
By mid-afternoon, the fearful feelings started sinking in again. How dare he lift Kavita in front of me? And she didn't even stop him. And she even played along with him, as he referred to her 'gaining a little weight'. What had gone on between them during college? Were they just friends?
I replayed the incidents in my mind, and I flushed with shame as I recalled the incidents with Kavita's handbag, first at the railway station, and then earlier that morning. I could in a way understand Prem doing what he did at the railway station. Maybe he had a 'weird' sense of humor and found it funny.
But why did Kavita play along earlier that morning? Was she just innocently playing along with Prem's 'joke', or was she sending me a message, by insisting that I take the handbag from her as Prem held her in his arms? Was she sending me the message 'compared to Prem, you're only fit enough to carry a woman's handbag'?
In all our married life until then, it had occurred to me at times to try 'carry' her to bed. I had never actually tried it out, because I wasn't sure I would be able to, and even if I could, I didn't know if Kavita would find it romantic.
But now, this cocky guy had just come into our house, and it felt like he was 'challenging' me to do the same. Should I try to 'match' what he did? What would Kavita think, if I tried it and failed? Would she laugh at me? Would she tell him so they could both joke at my expense again? Somehow, I felt too defeated to even try it, now that he had 'set a benchmark' in front of my eyes.
My thoughts then drifted to the effect of Prem carrying Kavita. He ended up depositing his sweat all over her waist, belly, shoulders, blouse and sari. Normally I know Kavita to be very finicky about cleanliness. This was one thing I had admired in her. During our 3 years in USA, she had maintained the house impeccably, doing the laundry, keeping the house clean, all by herself. After moving back to India, she continued to take care of the housework by herself, even though it was cheaper to hire a maid. I did bring up the topic of hiring a maid with her, but she wasn't keen on the idea, as she said prices had gone up, and it would not be as cheap as I thought to hire a maid, taking into account how long they stay etc.
Still, for someone so finicky about cleanliness, I found it odd that she didn't bathe immediately after Prem sort of 'covered' her with his sweat. Was she trying to 'savor' the smell of his sweat? God, that was such an awful thought and it caused my stomach to churn.
I tried to take a step back. There's nothing to worry about, he's at work like you, and this is going to be the case most of the time. Call up Kavita and talk to her. Make sure she doesn't miss you, I told myself.

I called her. She picked up the phone after a couple of rings. She sounded sleepy, and I asked her if she was taking a nap.
She said that she had been napping, that she was a bit tired and sleepy.
I asked her if she was feeling okay, since I didn't know her to be too tired at that time of the day.
Kavita said, “Yeah, today I had more clothes to hang up after washing, and take off the rack once they dry, remember?"
Yeah, that made sense. I asked her if she had her lunch.
Kavita replied, "Yeah, I was so tired after the clothes work, I had lunch straight after doing the clothes, and decided to lie in for a nap."
That caused the churning in my gut to resume. She still hadn't had a bath. Maybe she was 'savoring' the smell of the remnants of his sweat. My brow started sweating as I tried to find something to say. My thoughts were broken by Kavita.
"Hello Manu, you still there?"
"Yeah, I had something come up at work."
"OK, get back to work then, I'll get up in an hour and take a bath."
And then she hung up, as I started saying 'I love you'.
I couldn't continue thinking about the implications of my interpretation...that she was savoring the smell of his sweat. I decided to go home on time today instead of working late. I put my mind to work, trying to put away these disturbing thoughts at the back of my mind.
I got home at 6:30 that evening, which was about the earliest I had been home on a full work-day, after moving to Bangalore. My heart sunk when I pulled into the parking lot and saw Prem's motorcycle was already there. I hurried upstairs, but contrary to my fears, Kavita and Prem were just sitting on the sofa. She was again wearing a sleeveless blouse, though it seemed that she had finally taken a bath. She was looking as gorgeous as she looked the previous evening, when we went to pick up Prem. The jasmine gajra was not in her hair though, I assumed she took it off before her bath like she typically would do. Prem had changed out of his work clothes, and was wearing knee length shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. He grinned and greeted me, and I returned it sincerely, even though I couldn't help feeling uneasy deep down. Less than 12 hours back, my wife had 'measured' my arms and his, and I felt like she had announced that he was 'twice the man I was'. And he appeared to be 'rubbing that in', by wearing sleeveless t-shirts at home.
Nothing alarming happened that evening, however. We talked about Prem's assignment base location, which was closer to our home than I'd realized. That explained why he was home before I got back. And if they were as attracted as I feared they were, I might have seen some indication of that when I got home, I thought. We had dinner, watched some TV and went to sleep.
Like Reply
In bed, I put my arm around Kavita's belly. Less than 14 hours back, Prem's arm had been rubbing her belly and depositing copious amounts of sweat there. I chided myself for the thought, and drifted off to sleep. I slept better that night. Even though only earlier that day, I had seen Prem 'lift' Kavita into his arms, and drip his sweat all over her, somehow, those thoughts didn't come up as I lay beside her.
I woke up next morning to an empty bed. Suspecting that Kavita was with Prem again, I went straight to Prem's door. It was half ajar, and I pushed it slightly more open. As I suspected, she was on the balcony, seated on the ledge like she was the previous day. Prem was doing his weights routine, he greeted me as I walked to the balcony. I wished them both good morning. Prem said, "Just 10 more."
About a minute later, he was done, and got up to a sitting position, and put his weight bar to the floor. I stood in silent trepidation. I was afraid he was going to lift Kavita again, but Kavita asked me if I was ready for coffee. I gratefully said yes. Kavita then entered the bedroom from the balcony, and I followed her in. Prem then said he'll glance at the newspapers before his bath, and followed me in. He had just barely stepped in after me, when Kavita spoke addressing Prem, "Wait."
Prem asked her, "What?"
Kavita said, "You're sweating a lot, wipe yourself with a towel or towels if you need. Otherwise, you'll drip sweat everywhere and I have to clean it up later. That's what happened yesterday." So that's why she was extra tired yesterday, I figured. I chided myself for suspecting 'other' motivations in her 'delay' in having a bath.
Meanwhile, Prem said, "I never wipe myself off when I work out at home, Kavi. Come on, I'll be going for a bath anyway, shortly. It won't drip much."
Kavita said with some exasperation in her voice, "Uff, you men! Wait right there then!" Wondering what she meant, I stood in silence, and gave Prem a puzzled look. He shrugged.
She came back in a minute with a handful of towels, and set them on the bed, next to where Prem was standing. She then tied the end of her sari to her waist (as women typically do when they're going to bend their back for some activity). She then addressed Prem, "Take off your T-shirt!" My heart started pumping faster suddenly. Prem took it off as she said. She instructed him to put it on the floor beside him. Kavita first toweled off the sweat on his face and hair. After it slowed down, she then told him, "Now extend your arms." Prem did as Kavita said, and she now proceeded to towel his shoulders and arms, first his right arm, then his left. My mouth went dry as Kavita put the towel away, picked up another towel, and then started toweling his hairy muscular chest and torso. She went over it slowly, and then toweled the sweat off his back, and then re-did the toweling of his chest.
My face went red as she next told him to take his shorts off. He did so before I could protest, revealing a heavy nut-sack in white underwear, and muscular thighs. Prem tossed his shorts on top of the pile of his sweaty vest and used towels. Kavita now got down on her knees and toweled the sweat off his thighs, and legs. She tossed the towels onto the pile of sweaty clothes and got up finally.

It felt like an eternity. My face went white as I saw Kavita go through this 'exercise' of toweling Prem's near-naked body. And seeing this dark muscular hunk in the same room as my wife made me feel woefully inadequate, and weak-kneed. As I stood in silence, transfixed, Kavita told Prem, "Put on a towel and read the newspaper, you naughty boy."
I stood transfixed with shame and embarrassment. Prem wrapped a towel around his waist, which barely concealed his underwear and nut-sack I thought. Kavita went to the kitchen, and came back a couple of minutes later with my coffee. I was still standing in Prem's bedroom, too stunned by what I had seen to move. Kavita saw him standing by his bedroom door, and prodded him in his chest. "Now go have a bath! Naughty boy, won't towel himself it seems."
Prem walked off into the bathroom to have his bath, and Kavita walked in and gave me my coffee. She then picked up the pile of sweaty clothes and towels and walked off towards the washing machine. I stood there by myself, limply holding my cup of coffee. And Kavita didn't seem to have noticed my standing there transfixed.
After a few minutes, I heard the water running and realized that Prem was having his bath, and I alone was left in Prem's room. I started moving towards the hall sipping my coffee, when something else caught my attention. I saw something on Prem's bed by one of the pillows, and moved closer to inspect it. It was a crumpled jasmine flower. It had come from the gajra she had been wearing yesterday. What was it doing on Prem's bed?
I could not help imagining the worst thoughts right away. At that time, I heard the water stop in Prem's bathroom. I slipped the crumpled flower into my pocket and limped into the hall.I looked for Kavita and found her in the kitchen. My mouth and throat were dry. I asked her if I could get a second cup of coffee. I picked up the newspaper, and listlessly read it over coffee. I hardly noticed the conversation over breakfast. I picked at my food without a real appetite. Prem on the other hand had a voracious appetite. I guess his workout usually got his appetite up.
I changed into my work clothes, after making sure I took that crumpled jasmine flower with me. I didn't want Kavita to know I suspected something, in case there wasn't something suspicious about the presence of that flower on Prem's bed. Again, both Prem and I left for work together, but I was far less cheerful or optimistic that day than I was the previous day. My mind kept playing over the scene of Kavita wiping sweat off Prem's chest, kneeling to towel his thighs, the sight of his heavy nut-sack...did she see it? I hoped naively that she didn't really observe it.
My mind then drifted to the flower from her gajra that I found on the bed. Was it a coincidence, had it just dropped off when she was cleaning the room? She had been in his room in the daytime as she had mentioned cleaning up the places where he had 'dripped sweat'. But I couldn't help feeling uneasy over the fact that the flower was on the bed, near the pillow rather than closer to the sides of the bed.
I called Kavita in the afternoon. I just wanted the reassurance of hearing her voice. She didn't pick up the phone, and I listlessly left work for home in the evening. As I drove home, I made up my mind to speak to Kavita that night, about what had happened in the morning. I didn't think it was right that a guest be so inflexible and get his host, especially my wife, to wipe the sweat off his body.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
As I walked to the door, I heard their voices, they were having a conversation. Prem had got home earlier than me, as he had the previous day. Kavita was wearing a sleeveless blouse and red sari. That had been the 3rd day in a row that she had worn sleeveless, and it had started with Prem's arrival. I couldn't really tell if they had been sitting together on the sofa, or sitting separately. My stomach did a turn, something I had started experiencing a lot, over the week. I told myself to take a peek from the window of the hall the next time, without ringing the bell. And I flushed with embarrassment at the fact that I was plotting to spy on my wife.
It was far more quiet this evening compared to the previous evening. Kavita and Prem were talking about Prem's work, and politics, and various topics, but I was hardly able to pay any attention. Dinner was a sober affair likewise. I became conscious of my listlessness, and tried to make small talk. But Kavita seemed distant by then, and we instead watched TV to entertain ourselves over dinner. Prem said that I looked unwell, and suggested that I go to sleep soon. I went to bed, but Kavita stayed on for another 15 minutes to finish watching a TV serial episode. I waited in bed for Kavita to come. Once she got to bed, I snuggled up besides her, like I did the previous night. I asked her how her day was, if she was feeling less tired today, and made some idle talk.
I eventually steered the conversation towards what happened in the morning. I told her, "Kavi, don't you think Prem was being a bit self-centred saying he doesn't towel himself after his workout?"
Kavita said, "He's always been like that, I bet he doesn't towel himself off even when he goes to a gym to workout."
I persisted, "Yeah, but when you said it caused you more work to clean up later, he should have done it himself. It's not nice to get your hostess to towel you off, especially a married woman."
At this, Kavita flared up: "So what is this about, is this about Prem not toweling himself off or is this about me toweling him off?"
I tried to be honest, "It's a bit of both. I wasn't comfortable seeing you towel him off, you know."
At this, she took my hand off her waist, a clear indication that she was now angry with me. Kavita went quiet, so I prodded her, "Don't be angry please, Kavi, I'm your husband, I wasn't comfortable seeing you towel him off, and it's the truth."
Kavita said with a bit of irritation in her voice, "You saw me tell him to towel himself off. Do you want to tell him to towel himself off?" I didn't want to tell him that myself. Truth be told, I was still feeling a bit 'intimidated' from how he had coolly 'lifted' Kavita into his arms, right in front of me, 2 days back. I didn't like the irritation in her tone either, so I tried another angle.
"At least he could then go have a bath first, and read the newspapers later." At this suggestion, Kavita's tone went even more icy.

"He arrived just 2 days back, do you think he'll be comfortable with you telling him that?"
I muttered hastily, "No, I didn't mean it that way."
Kavita snapped: "Well, then either you tell him to towel himself off, or you do it yourself, if you're that insecure!" And she moved away from me, towards the other end of the bed. Tired of the argument, and not wanting to make her more angry, I turned over and tried to think of more pleasant thoughts. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep. It was a more fitful night's sleep, compared to the previous night.
The next morning, I again woke up to an empty bed. I got up, walked across to the door to Prem's room. My heart sank as I again saw Kavita sitting on the balcony ledge again. It felt like she couldn't wait to be with him, especially in the context of the argument we had in bed. I walked over and wished them both 'Good morning'. Prem grinned in the middle of lifting his weights, and returned my greeting. Kavita remained silent. I guess she was still grumpy from the argument.
Shortly afterward, Prem finished his exercises and the three of us got back into the bedroom, like the previous morning. I saw the pile of towels that Kavita had already brought there, on the bed. Regardless of the argument, I was sure given Kavita knew how embarrassed over yesterday's toweling incident, she wouldn't do it again. And that was when Kavita totally stunned me by telling me, "Manu, go ahead and towel off Prem's body like I did yesterday."
I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I stared white faced, as I mumbled, "Why?"
Kavita's nostrils flared as she said, "Didn't you tell me you'd rather you towel him off than me? Or were you trying to say something else?"
I feebly muttered, "No, I didn't mean that."
Kavita then beckoned me to stand 2 feet to the right of Prem. Then, she stood in front of him, and asked him to raise his arms. She then reached for his sweaty vest and on tiptoe, she pulled it up and over his head. She said 'here' and jerked her arm that was holding his sweaty vest towards me. I guess she meant for me to reach out and take it. But I was transfixed with the embarrassment of the reality that she was proceeding to towel him again, that I 'zoned out' of what she was doing. In an irritated manner, Kavita then flung the vest in my direction, straight at my face. It fell over my nose and mouth. I gagged at the sweaty wetness, the strong odor of the sweat of this dark muscular man. It slid down and I held my arms out finally to catch it before it fell to the floor.
My eyes caught Prem's, and it seemed like he was grinning at my predicament. I averted my eyes and looked downwards, as Kavita proceeded to towel off his head, and bare upper body. Trying to ease the tension, Prem said, "You know, Manu, you should also get into fitness and a workout routine." I weakly nodded and said, "Yeah.", glad for the 'lifeline' he threw me. But that was when Kavita twisted the knife by remarking sarcastically, "Yeah, he can start with handbags and work his way up."
Prem grinned, as he realized Kavita was poking barbs at me in anger. He started to pacify Kavita, saying, "No, Kavi, seriously..."
Like Reply
She cut him off, saying, "Seriously, Prem, he may say things about working out, but he won't do it, he has no motivation or interest in it."
She paused, as she continued toweling his arms, "Seriously Prem, I know if Manu works out also, he's never going to be as strong or fit as you. I mean, I know you started taking fitness seriously quite early, but even leaving that out, I don't think he EVER could have been as strong or fit as you...but at-least, he can try improve himself, and I don't think he is inclined to or wants to, so he probably won't even try."
These words of Kavita's were followed by a long silence, as she proceeded to towel his chest and back, slowly...or slowly, it seemed, to me. In that silence, the meaning of her words sunk in slowly. She was telling Prem that he was a stronger, fitter man than I was. She was telling him that she knew I wouldn't try to get fitter. But more than those, one part of her words stood out, and this was the punch in the belly: she was also telling him that she thought I could NEVER have been as strong or fit as him. It was almost like her telling him 'You are the biologically fitter man', that in her opinion, I was a biologically 'inferior' man in comparison to him.
And as the meaning of these words sunk in, I glanced briefly at Prem. He was no longer trying to placate Kavita, but he was nonchalantly humming to himself. Did he interpret her words as I did? I couldn't tell, but his humming was as though he was oblivious to Kavita' words or their meaning. It left me feeling alone in the room, and I averted my eyes down. And that's when, to my shock, I realized why he was humming. He had apparently interpreted Kavita's words pretty much as I did, and it had caused him to form a monstrous erection!!!
It jutted out, it seemed like a foot in front of him. Maybe it was me imagining his size to be larger than it was due to the situation, but it was certainly much bigger than my 4½ inch penis. As I was taking in the sheer monstrosity of his penis, Kavita finished toweling his back. She picked up another towel, and told Prem to take his shorts off. My jaw dropped as he lowered his shorts, and he picked it up and handed it to Kavita. She in turn threw it towards my face once more, this time without even trying to hand it to me. The shorts were sweaty and smelly, like his vest. But this wasn't the same smell. It was the smell that emanates from the privates of an aroused man. Evidently, he had got the hard-on not long after Kavita spoke those words, he had probably interpreted them as I did, even before me.
Kavita proceeded to kneel down, and (as though) completely oblivious to this huge jutting tent in Prem's underwear, she proceeded to towel his thighs and legs, before she was finally done. Kavita then picked up the pile of used towels from the floor, added them on top of Prem's sweaty, smelly vest and shorts, supported by my arms, and told me to go and put them in the washing machine and walked away. Prem looked at her retreating form, looking most at her jiggling ass, tugged at his hard-on through his underwear, and walked towards the bathroom to have his bath.
Defeated and alone, I slowly made my way to the washing machine and put Prem's sweaty clothes and the used towels in the washing machine. I had never felt so much in dread of losing Kavita to another man, as I felt at that point. I went over her words over and over when I went to have my bath. Again and again, it felt like she was taunting me calling me an 'inferior man' compared to Prem.

I was lost in my fearful thoughts as I dressed up, when Kavita popped in and told me to come and have breakfast. I never go to work without breakfast, so I was puzzled why she would think I'd leave without breakfast. Kavita walked up to me, ruffled my hair, and said, "You didn't even have your coffee, I know you're feeling upset. Sorry if I snapped at you too hard." I hadn't been conscious that I had missed having my coffee that morning. I had been more in a daze from what had happened after Prem's exercise routine. Still, I was very relieved to hear those words from her, and hugged and kissed her on her head.
Kavita continued, "Yeah, you can't help what you are no more than Prem can help what he is, there is no point in using harsh words at you...sorry Manu." I hugged her tight again. I didn't care that she had said such piercing words about me, to another man less than an hour back. I cheered up visibly, and the breakfast table mood was a far contrast to the heated words and tense mood a short while earlier. Prem and I left for work at the same time, and I started driving to work cheerfully.
It was half-way to work as I replayed her words in our bedroom that it struck me: she didn't regret thinking about me as 'an inferior man'. She regretted saying it out loud for me to hear. And that realization took me to a new low.

CHAPTER 3: end
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 04 Pt.1 - Snippets of the past.

It was a distracted day at work again. If Kavita's apology was to be taken at her words, it meant she really thought of me as an 'inferior' man compared to Prem. Of course, I could dismiss it as her using strong words because she was angry, and the not willing to backtrack because she was too proud to take it back properly, if she didn't mean it that way. But what if she did mean it that way? Could she really be thinking of me as an 'inferior' man?
My thoughts went to the memory of Prem in his underwear, as Kavita was toweling him off. If I had been a guest in Prem's house, and it was Prem who was married to Kavita, would she towel me off, that too with this imposing hulk as her husband standing right beside me? There was no way she would do that. On the other hand, toweling off the same imposing hulk of a man, with me as her boyish weak husband standing next to him...she could do it, would do it, and had done it two days in a row already, that too right after he had arrived!
Why wouldn't she? He was a fitter, stronger man than I was. Than I could 'ever be'. I was just a weak, middle aged boyish sexually inadequate man who got lucky to get married to a gorgeous woman such as herself. Whereas, he was a muscular fit well hung  hunk. And he had the balls, the audacity to 'put me in place' during our very first meeting at the railway station, by making me carry Kavita's handbag as though saying to me in front of my wife, "that's all you're fit for, you weak boy."
I tried to collect myself together, and to approach it rationally, trying not to get emotionally clouded. I had to know more about the past. Exactly how did she become 'friends' with him given they weren't in the same year in college? Was theirs just a casual friendship? How well did he know her already? God forbid, had he already been having sex with her in college?
This was one thing that had bothered me for some time earlier on in our marriage. When we got married, I was a virgin. I wasn't quite sure if the same was true about Kavita. She seemed to 'know' about sex and guided me through my initial learning period, while I learned finally, about the female anatomy and in particular, the female sexual anatomy. Several times, both before we got married and during the first few months of our marriage, I came close to bringing myself to ask her if she had any romantic or sexual dalliances in her past. I held myself back before we got married, because I feared, suspected the answer may not be what I was willing to hear (because she was a gorgeous woman, and she surely would have got lot of attention from guys).
Over time, I had 'learned' to suppress my thoughts about what Kavita's past may have been. When I thought on those lines, it got me to fear if I was 'as good as' any lover/lovers she may have had in the past, and it only lowered my confidence in bed. I 'trained' myself to put those thoughts away, and try to satisfy her the best I could, in bed.
With Prem's appearance on the scene, those thoughts started coming back. Was it a coincidence that the one friend of hers from college whom she invites home, that too at such short notice, was such an intimidating sort of guy who made me feel so inadequate?

My mind then went to the monstrous erection he had formed, over what seemed like Kavita putting me down as a man in comparison to him. Kavita had seemed totally nonchalant to his erection as she toweled him off. Was it because she knew how hung he was? I couldn't even bring myself to imagine such a huge cock inside my Kavita. But on the other hand, it would explain a lot. Such as why she hardly ever had an orgasm when we had intercourse, and I had to bring her off with my tongue or fingers most of the time. Had he been impaling her with his monster cock before we got married? Is that why she hardly felt any pain when we had intercourse during our honeymoon?
Another disturbing thought that came to me as I tried to snap myself out of speculation about the past was the fact that he didn't actually read the newspaper today. So why did she have to towel him off if he was going to go and have his bath right after his exercises?
I was fast descending into paranoia. I took a step back. This was all speculation, my thoughts. She had married me after all, not him. Just because she toweled his near-naked body meticulously doesn't mean she wants to sleep with him, leave alone more agonizing things like leaving me for him, or such disturbing ideas. Taking things literally, it also meant she just wanted to spare herself more work if he dripped sweat all over the house.
And as far as toweling him off today was concerned, maybe Prem decided to not read the newspapers after having developed that hard-on. Maybe he was embarrassed by it, and maybe that's why he went straight to have his bath. If he was embarrassed by it, then maybe I don't have to worry so much after all!
I tried to put my mind to work. With all this going on at home, I didn't want it affecting my productivity at work. I told myself to figure out a way to find out about their past, discreetly. I didn't have a plan on how to, then. But I decided to look out for such an opportunity, while trying to keep him 'at bay' from my attractive wife.
As evening came, I also reflected on the argument we had had. Kavita had tried to soothe my feelings, even though in doing so she only made it worse. All the same, I didn't want her to know how her words had made me feel, if her 'apology' was really reflective of how she felt. I stopped on the way home and got gajra for her like I did the evening before Prem arrived.
When I got home from work, Prem was already there (I knew this because his motorcycle was there). I didn't hear their voices but I heard the TV running. I tiptoed over to the hall window. They were not in the hall, they had left the TV on. They were in 1 of the bedrooms I guessed, but I heard nothing suspicious so it seemed unlikely that I had caught them having sex or something.
With some degree of reassurance, I rang the bell. Kavita opened the door in less than a minute (so much for my fear that they had been having sex!). When I stepped in, Prem was sitting on the sofa. Evidently he had come to the sofa in the time it took her to open the door. This struck me as suspicious. Why would he or she act like this, were they trying to cover up something? I couldn't tell, but my mind went to my worst fears. Obviously if they had been having sex, she couldn't open the door in 1 minute, I chided myself.
Like Reply
But what if they had had sex, and had got dressed and had been 'resting'? But they could have been resting in the hall, it doesn't make sense, I chided myself again.
Kavita pulled me out of my thoughts, and asked if I would like a cup of tea/coffee. I asked her for coffee, and sat down restlessly on the sofa. Prem grinned, and asked if my day had been tiring. I answered him listlessly. I didn't want him to know what I suspected, had been thinking about just then.
When Kavita came back with the coffee, I realized I still hadn't given her the jasmine gajra. Her face lit up when I gave it to her, and Prem teased her about it. "Go ahead Kavi, give Manu a kiss, I promise I won't look!" She blushed and went away to the kitchen to prepare dinner. And the exchange left me somewhat relieved: Prem was acknowledging the fact that we were husband and wife, and hopefully he would respect those boundaries.
Dinner was a quiet affair, as Prem suggested to Kavita that she might like to go out to watch a recently released movie over the weekend. Kavita didn't seem too keen to his suggestion, so I assumed she wasn't interested. This again felt nice to me, because I saw it as a "snub" of Prem.
After watching some TV, I retired to bed and Kavita followed me to bed quickly. She was dressed quite conservatively compared to the last 2 days. She was wearing a saree she wears at home, but it wasn't particularly revealing or seductive looking. I took that as a sign that she wasn't actively trying to seduce Prem or something. It was just a coincidence perhaps, that she wore sleeveless blouses 3 days in a row before that. I also noticed she didn't wear the gajra to bed. Maybe she wants to wear it in the daytime tomorrow, I told myself. I had 'seen' her snub Prem, so I shouldn't really be worrying. I slept better that night.
Friday morning had arrived, I woke up to an empty bed. As I expected by then, Kavita was in the balcony, watching Prem exercise. I joined in, and made some small talk. I asked Prem what all exercises he does each day. He said, "Working out from home, I do just aerobics, sit ups, push ups and weights. I would do more fitness routines when I go to a gym."
I thought there was an opportunity there. Maybe if I could get him to go to a gym instead, I could be spared this agony of watching my lovely wife towel off his near-naked body each day. He mentioned that he was a member of a gym in Hyderabad, but he wasn't keen on joining one in Bangalore since he was there only on a short term basis.
It dashed my hopes a bit, but I decided to look around anyway. I would be willing to pay this guy his gym membership to keep my Kavita's hands off him. I made my way to the hall as Prem finished up his exercises. I was trying to avoid watching Kavita towel him off.
Shortly afterwards, Prem and Kavita came to the hall as well. Kavita went to the kitchen to prepare coffee. Prem stopped, picked up a newspaper and started reading it. In a way, I was greatly relieved. So it wasn't an elaborate masquerade Kavita was doing so she could feel up this muscular hunk each day in front of my eyes. He did intend to read the newspapers after all, and perhaps he skipped it yesterday because of his getting a hard-on. And so maybe it meant he was embarrassed about his getting a hard-on, which could mean that he may not be as familiar with my wife Kavita as I had been dreading. I was much more relaxed now, and managed to enjoy my coffee and the rest of the morning without the kind of worries I had been going over, the previous morning. We left for work together. Kavita had taken her bath before our breakfast, and she was now wearing the gajra. I was pleased, as she didn't decline to wear it.
I made a few phone calls in the day time from work, and found out a couple of gym centres not far away. I decided I'd need to check it out, but thought it would be prudent to bring it up with Kavita first, before checking out the places.
I got home on time. Though Prem was already there, after seeing yesterday's snub of Prem's suggestion of a movie, I didn't feel as fearful to try to spy on them from the hall window. I was relieved to an extent that the weekend had finally arrived. Though I had half a day of work on Saturday, it would still leave me with a lot of time with Kavita. I could try make love to Kavita in peace. I could also bring up the topic of a gym membership for Prem.
That night, after we had dinner and retired to bed, I brought up with Kavita, the topic of getting Prem membership for a gym. "Kavita, I wanted to talk to you about something."
"That's good, because I wanted to talk to you about something, too."
"Oh, what?"
"No, you go ahead first, Manu."
"I've been looking around, and I found some nice gyms nearby."
Kavita seemed happy, and smiled, "Oh you want to join a gym Manu? That's great!"
"No, no, Kavita, that's not what I meant. What I meant was, Prem is probably more used to working out in a gym, so I thought we could buy him membership for as long as he's here."
There was a pause. Kavita then said in an icy voice, "So you would pay Prem's gym membership but you wouldn't go to a gym to workout, yourself?"
"No, that's not what I meant. I can join a gym separately, to workout."
"But that's not what you wanted to talk to me about, right? You wanted Prem to work out in a gym. Because you're insecure about him working out at home, right?" I flushed, I did feel somewhat guilty. What she said was true. I admitted that it was the case. Kavita continued in an icy voice, "So you're insecure about it, and you want to buy him a gym membership to get past that?"
I stammered at her icy tone, but managed to say something I thought was sensible, "Yes Kavi, this way you won't have to towel him off each day or worry about him dripping sweat all over our home."
There was a pause, then Kavita said, "Manu, you sometimes have a dirty mind."
Like Reply
I said, "Sorry Kavi darling, but I can't help feel that way seeing you toweling him off each day."
"You want to know what I think?"
"Yes Kavi."
"I think you don't have the balls to tell him to towel himself off. You don't have the decency to help me out of this situation by volunteering to do it yourself. And you are shameless enough to buy him a membership that you would not do for yourself, because you're lazy and don't want to do it. When you get him the membership, also go to a doctor, ask him to remove your balls, and give them also to Prem along with the membership card, that would be appropriate."
I flushed deeply. I muttered a hasty apology, but it was too late. I should have planned this out better. I decided to drop the topic for then, and pick it up again soon. Kavita turned so her back faced mine. I tried to prod her out of her angry mood, "Kavi, didn't you also have something to talk about?"
She took a deep breath, as though pondering whether to talk about it. Then she asked, "Are you working tomorrow?"
I said, "Yeah, half a day, it's the first Saturday right."
"Oh, that's too bad. Can you take tomorrow off?"
"I can't do that at such short notice Kavi. I have a meeting tomorrow morning. What did you want me to take the day off for?"
"Remember Prem mentioned a movie? He had got tickets for tomorrow morning from someone he knew. He got 3 tickets for the 3 of us."
"Come on Kavi. You could have told me some time before and I would have found a way to avoid this meeting. Now I can't."
"It's OK, then Prem and I will go then, I hope that's OK. Unless you're going to be insecure about that as well."
Truth be told, I had mixed feelings about it. Prem hadn't intended to 'take her out by herself', but still, this was a different proposition now. If the 3 of us had been going together, it would have meant we would go to the movie in our car. Now, Prem would probably be taking her on his motorcycle. I didn't like the idea, but Kavita would surely snap at me for being insecure if I suggested that they take an auto rickshaw or something, so I decided to keep quiet about it. Besides, if Prem didn't have to go to work on Saturday, it was probably better that he wouldn't be alone at home with Kavita!
I told her, "That's fine, go ahead, enjoy the movie but don't spoil the story for me, we can go later."
Kavita seemed a bit mollified by that, and turned to face me again. She put her arm around me. I then hugged her, and she seemed less angry then, and she hugged me back. I fondled her ass through her saree, and she teased, "You are being naughty."

I tried to continue into love-making, but my penis wouldn't get hard still. Kavita stroked my chest again and said that we could maybe do it Saturday or Sunday when I was more relaxed. That reassured me a lot, and I went to sleep hugging her.
I woke up to the morning of the weekend. I was alone in bed again. I glanced at the clock, it looked like I had woken up a little sooner. I sat pondering the changes that had happened since Prem had arrived. My gorgeous wife had been toweling his sweaty muscular body for almost every day since he arrived. Much as it disgusted me, and made me uneasy, it didn't look like I would be able to stop it in the immediate future. The discussion about getting Prem a gym membership hadn't worked out last night. Rather than getting upset and paranoid about it, I started thinking about a more practical option, at least in the short run. It would be practical to acknowledge that Kavita toweling him off didn't mean she was sleeping with him. I could bide my time, and wait for a more opportune moment to resurrect the topic of getting Prem a gym membership.
I winced as I reflected on what a wimp I was being. Here was this guy, strong, looking intimidating and cocky, and he was getting my gorgeous wife to towel him off each day. And instead of telling him like a man to towel himself off, I was taking the wimp's route, trying to get him to exercise away from our home, so he wouldn't be able to get Kavita to towel him off.
Feeling weak again, I pulled myself to my feet, and walked across the hall to the half-open door of Prem's room.
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 04 Pt.2

Prem had finished his exercises, and Kavita was toweling him off again. I winced as I reminded myself to bide my time. I felt my penis shrivel up as I saw Kavita towel off his dark hairy chest. Resigned to the situation, I moved to the coffee table, picked up a newspaper and started reading it. Shortly afterward, Prem and Kavita joined me. Kavita asked me if I was ready for coffee, as Prem sat down, dressed in a towel. He picked up a newspaper and started reading it, as well.
Since the Thursday morning blow-up (when I was witness to Prem getting aroused seeing the argument between me and Kavita over her toweling him), Prem had been a little more restrained. By that I mean, he didn't get this obscenely huge erection as she toweled him off. Still, his nut-sack looked huge as it did the first day, and I couldn't help again imagining the huge erection he had sported on Thursday, and wallow in my own insecurity. That insecurity only grew now, as he sat there strutting his muscular body, reading the newspaper nonchalantly. This guy was getting too cocky and arrogant, and I needed to find a way to confront him.
Later, I mulled over this in my bath, but couldn't find an easy way to confront him on his general behavior. It ought to be easier though to bring up the topic of a gym membership at the opportune moment. I got ready for breakfast. I noticed that Kavita was wearing one of those modern-style short-sleeve blouses with her saree, and it made her look younger, and ravishing right after her bath. I told her she looked beautiful, and she said, "Thanks, you've seen me in this dress before." Which was true, but I had to let her know that I wanted to be with her, to watch the movie with her that morning.
I left for work shortly. Kavita said they would be back from the movie around 1:30, which would be around the time I would get back from work. Once I got to work, I found out that the meeting was getting rescheduled. Hastily, I tried calling Kavita on her cellphone, but didn't get through; she seemed to have turned off her cellphone for the movie.
I knew the movie theatre they were going to, so I first thought I'd go meet them there. It would have helped if I could get them to not sell the extra ticket Prem had got for me. It seemed unlikely though, as time was short: maybe I could make it, but I wasn't able to reach her and it would be more difficult in that situation. Then another thought struck me. This was going to be an around 2 hour window when neither Prem nor Kavita would be at home. If I wanted to snoop around by looking in Prem's stuff....
I thought over it for about 5 minutes, and decided to do it. I had a right to know how much Kavita may had been involved with him in college. I didn't try calling Kavita again. I came straight home. After changing into shorts and a t-shirt, I went into Prem's room. I found his trunk, and proceeded to open it.
His trunk had the assortment of stuff I expected to see: personal stuff, clothes, things he used for his job (photography related stuff)...and then I saw a pile of picture albums on the side of the trunk. I thought I would browse through the pictures, to see what kind of pictures he took. A part of me prepared for the sickening possibility of seeing photographs of Kavita with him in suggestive situations. Prem's photography, as it turned out, covered a variety of topics. He had photo albums covering some politicalmeetings, social events he had been to (as a photographer, apparently), sports events and even nature photographs.
The thing that did catch my attention first was the modeling albums. There were a few albums dedicated to modeling events he had covered, it seemed like. The models in the photographs looked quite attractive in their designer clothes. However, after a while, I realized it was unlikely that I would find Kavita in those albums, so I flipped through them quickly, and then proceeded to look among other album titles. I then found albums titled 'College'. Surely, I would find what I was snooping around for, here, I figured. Turned out I was wrong. I flipped through the entire college album set, but found not even one picture where Prem and Kavita were together. I did see a few group pictures with Kavita and her classmates, and likewise Prem and his classmates, complete with name lists.
Looking further, I saw an album titled 'Personal'. Should I open it? I hesitated briefly, then went ahead and started looking through that album. This album was more personal as I could have expected. There were some pictures with Prem and what seemed to be his family. But as I flipped through the album, I also found pictures of Prem with 3 different girls (none of them being Kavita). They were typically just 2 of them, in various places: a movie hall, a beach, a restaurant, on a motorcycle...various kind of still pictures. There was just the mild suggestion of intimacy: in a few pictures, Prem would have his arm around the girl, either around her shoulder, or around her waist. Likewise, the girls also had their hand around his shoulder/ waist in a few photographs.
I noticed at this point that there were empty slots in the photo album. It struck me as odd, because until then I hadn't seen any of the albums with empty slots other than at the end. It occurred to me that some photographs may have been removed. I looked closer in one of the empty slots. It had a plain piece of rectangular paper in it. On a hunch, I took out the paper. The paper was blank on one side. The reverse side of the paper had the letters "K.J. " followed by some letters and numbers, like a code. K.J. Those were my wife's initials before we got married. Kavita Joshi. I went over some of the other empty slots. They all had a similar writing on the other side of the apparently blank paper: "K.J. " and then something that looked like a code. My stomach dropped. I was hoping this wouldn't turn out this way.
So Prem had pictures with my wife in his 'personal' album, but had removed them, I concluded. I flipped back to the pictures of the other 3 girls who's photos were present in that album. I looked at them hard. They seemed to resemble my Kavita in more than one way. They were very fair in complexion, like Kavita. They all wore bindis, which suggested they were Hindus. Were they of the  community as well? I picked up the College albums again, and tried to find them in the group photos. 2 of them were Prem's year, and 1 of them was in Kavita's year. Judging by their names , all 3 of them were from the 'upper caste communities', and 2 of them were from my own community.
It hit me like a punch to the pit of my stomach. So Prem/Amir Ali, this muscular intimidating hunk who had just 'moved in' as a temporary house-guest, had 3 girlfriends, maybe 4 in college. 2 of them (3 including my Kavita as I feared, suspected) were of my community. It was like living through the feelings of inadequacy I felt in college, all over again.
Like Reply
Where had he kept the photos with 'K.J' (Kavita I assumed) that he had apparently removed from the 'Personal' album? I rummaged through his trunk. I was looking for a separate unmarked envelope or something like that. As I was looking, something else caught my attention. Hidden away between a couple of large photography books was an album with no name. My stomach did a back-flip. I was afraid to open this one. Still, I couldn't restrain myself. I had just got some 'evidence' that appeared to confirm some of my fears regarding Kavita and Prem.
I opened that album. It was worse than I dreaded. It was not, as I feared, the 'missing K.J photos'. The album had pictures only of those 3 girls. In addition, there were more 'blank slots' with a paper labeled 'K.J.' as with the 'Personal' album. The pictures had the same three girls in various kinds of more revealing dresses, and with greater degree of intimacy with Prem. There were photographs of Prem with each of them separately, holding them around their bare belly, holding them tight against him, cupping their breasts over their top, cupping their rear over their jeans/skirts. There were photographs of Prem with 2 of them separately, wearing just a bra on top and a mini-skirt, leaning back against Prem with him holding them by the bare flesh of their belly. There were photographs with Prem and each of the girls in swimsuits. There were photographs of Prem kissing their belly, their navel, their shoulders, and lip-locks as well. I noted with agony that there was an empty slot 'K.J.' label saying 'K.J. 1stKS'. Was that the first time he had kissed Kavita or the first time she had kissed him? My gut twisted in agony. I looked at the pictures of the other girls where Prem was kissing them at various places. In none of the pictures did any of the girls seem embarrassed or uncomfortable that he was kissing them. Their expression seemed more of pleasure, lust than of embarrassment.
Looking over the unnamed photo album again, I felt defeated. I came in looking to find proof one way or the other, and I hadn't found proof. But I had found enough evidence to suggest that Prem and Kavita knew each other in an intimate manner. I went over the pictures again, and eventually zeroed in on a picture which particularly stirred my loins. Prem was holding the girl (named Rachna, according to the 'College' album) in his arms, in a (worryingly) similar position to the way he had held my Kavita in his arms, the day after he had arrived. The only difference being the clothes Rachna was wearing, were different.
She was wearing a blouse-top that she had tied with a knot just below her breasts, exposing her fair smooth belly and navel. Prem's one dark hand was gripping her, holding her around her bare waist, navel, like it was when he was holding Kavita a few days back. His other hand was just above her knees, holding her in a strikingly similar pose as he had held Kavita.
As my loins stirred, I started imagining Kavita to be the girl in the photo. I shamelessly started feeling aroused, and started fondling my semi-aroused penis. I hadn't had sex with Kavita for a while, and certainly not after Prem had arrived. My frustrated feelings of unspent lust along with the complex feelings aroused by seeing these photographs (which were titillating for sure) led me to shamelessly masturbate. I adjusted my sitting posture to try to place the album on the bed and masturbate from the chair I was sitting on. As I started trying to place the album away, I came in my hands. I was embarrassed at myself. I had shot my load very quickly. But having relieved myself, I figured it would be better to catch my breath, and resume looking in Prem's trunk.

And then, I panicked as I heard the key turn in the door! This could have only been Kavita. I shot a look at the bedside clock, it was already 1:30. They were back! Time had flown as I browsed Prem's pictures. I hastily put the albums back in the trunk. I wiped myself on my underwear and pulled my shorts up.
I came out of Prem's room just as Prem and Kavita entered the house. They were surprised to see me, and Kavita asked, "How did you get home so early?" I told her about the canceled meeting, and my phone call to her.
Kavita said, "Yeah I had switched off the phone in the movie hall. But I called you 30 minutes back, why didn't you pick up then?"
I was embarrassed. I had been so engrossed in investigating in Prem's room, that I had missed Kavita's phone call. I picked up my phone and pretended I had put it on silent for the meeting and forgot to turn it back on. Kavita asked if I had had lunch. I hadn't. She suggested that we go out for lunch. I gratefully agreed. I wanted to put my mind away from the embarrassing situation I nearly had put myself in. If I hadn't heard the key turn, I may have been caught with cum in my hand from my masturbation, by Prem and Kavita!
Nevertheless, I had made some headway in my investigating into the past. I was sure Prem would have the "K.J" pictures somewhere else in his trunk, given the way he was carrying around intimate photos with the other 3 girls. All I had to do was find a way to look through his trunk like I had stumbled into, today. But how? And what was I to do after that? Should I confront Kavita and ask her to be honest? Ask her the truth about why she had invited Prem to stay with us? If he used to be her boyfriend, did it mean that she invited him to stay to 'resume' their relationship? I thought on these aspects as we drove to lunch. At the restaurant I tried to make sure I didn't let on, on what I had found. Prem found a chicken dish he liked, and the topic went from food to other amiable topics. I was glad to not discuss anything related remotely to what I had just found today.
When we got home from lunch, Kavita said she would like to take a nap. I joined her in bed, but she seemed tired from the movie, so I just lay down beside her. I thought over what courses of action I could take, and eventually drifted off to sleep as well.
When I woke up in the evening, I heard the hushed voices of Prem and Kavita, seemed to be coming from the hall. I got up, called for Kavita and walked across to the hall. They weren't there, but they had gone silent. I walked over to Prem's room. They were standing in the dark, and there was an air of discomfort in the atmosphere, especially Kavita's face. I couldn't quite discern Prem's expression.
Kavita then greeted me, and told me that she had already prepared dinner. We broke up, and sat for dinner. I noticed for the first time that Prem was being distracted and not talking much. This encouraged me, and I tried to joke with Kavita about the movie, that she had deliberately forgot to tell me on Thursday so she could go with Prem alone. She gave me a look that indicated she didn't find it funny. What did her expression mean? It looked like a pitying look, and it gave me a vague feeling of unease.

As I lay in bed that night, I resumed thinking about how to proceed investigating from what I had found that day. Would it be wiser to confront Kavita about it? What would she say? I didn't even see one photograph of her and Prem, what if I'd been misunderstanding everything? What if then she wanted to leave me out of anger, frustration at my insecurity?
It was a very difficult night for me to go to sleep.

CHAPTER 4 :- END
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 05 Pt.1

I woke up the next morning to the sound of running water. I took a look at the clock, and realized I had overslept. It was Sunday, so I didn't have to go to work. I looked at the bathroom door, and realized Kavita was having her bath. My stomach twisted into a knot, as I recalled the photo albums I had seen yesterday. Was she the 'K.J' in those labels 'tagging' the empty slots in the albums? Was she like those other 3 girls, seemingly defiant and proud to be one of Amir Ali/Prem's girlfriends, and letting him touch, feel her as he pleased?
I had to be careful about this. If I was wrong, given how irritable Kavita had been lately, I feared she could even go to the extent of leaving me out of irritation, anger at my insecurity. The only way for me to investigate who 'K.J' was, would be to find out a way to engineer situations where I could look through Prem's trunk again, when they were not at home. Maybe if she asked to go out for a movie again, I could opt out saying I was not feeling well, and continue my investigations.
I felt a flush of embarrassment cross my face. Here I was, plotting to let my lovely wife Kavita go out with this imposing hulk again, just so I could dig more into her past. I hadn't decided on actually doing it, or letting it be and just accepting the status quo, where I had these partially confirmed suspicions but no complete confirmation either way.
My thoughts were interrupted by Kavita coming out of the bathroom. She was dressed in just a towel covering the essentials, but exposing her thighs and bare shoulders. God, she looked beautiful! She stepped across, closed the door, and stepped across to the bed. Kavita ruffled my hair, asked if I slept OK. I answered yes, and she told me to get up and get ready for breakfast. I asked her if she slept OK, and she said, "Yeah but I've been up for 1 1/2 hours. Prem has even finished his exercises and had his bath."
My stomach twisted again. So this morning, I had missed the 'ritual' of Kavita wiping off the sweat off Prem's body, after his exercise routine. I felt happy in a way at first. Then I felt ashamed of myself, for the thought that it was 'better' for Kavita to towel him off, when I didn't see it. I brushed my teeth, and had my bath. Kavita had in the meantime dressed in a churidar dress, the first time I saw her in churidar in a couple of weeks, and the first time since Prem's arrival as well. Even though the churidar was 'conservative' in the sense it wasn't low cut, or sleeveless, it still made her look very attractive, as her curves stood out in the tight dress. She looked gorgeous as the day I met her!
Breakfast was a bit moody affair again, thanks largely to Prem. Prem again seemed distant, and I was wondering if he had sensed how insecure I was feeling because of him, his presence, behavior and mannerisms. After breakfast, Kavita took a couple of bags and told me she was going out nearby to do some vegetables and groceries shopping, and was going to take the car. I offered to go with her; this was a great chance to do something together as a couple, and perhaps that would help me deal with the fears and suspicions I was getting.
Kavita declined, saying that Prem wanted to talk to me. This briefly caused me have a flutter of unknown fear, but I quickly reassured myself. Maybe I can discuss with Prem about the gym membership, I told myself. Maybe he would suggest that, or maybe he would want to move out seeing how insecure I was being over his presence. Maybe Kavita had a word with him in private about the gym membership idea that I had discussed with her, and maybe they came to the conclusion that it would be for the overall good if we did go ahead with that idea. In any case, perhaps I could bring up the topic myself.
Kavita started to leave, and she told Prem that she would be back in about 45 minutes, if that would be OK. He said, "Yeah, 45 minutes should be fine." I waved Kavita bye, and she left.
Did I sense worry on her face when she left? I sat on the sofa and waited for Prem to come. He came in a couple of minutes, walked over to the main door and put the internal bolt on. Then, he came towards the sofa and stood across me. I asked him if he was doing alright, that he seemed a bit dull. He didn't answer, but merely glared at me. I then prodded him, "Kavita said you wanted to talk to me."
"Yeah."
"What about?"
There was a pause of about 1 minute, where Prem glared at me again. I started feeling weak, it was a bullying sort of glare from Prem, who surely suspected or knew by then that I was feeling insecure about him and his presence. Then Prem said, in a cold, authoritative voice, "You're a pervert, aren't you?"
My mouth went dry, and my face went pale. I tried to think fast, to figure out this 'out of the blue' assertion from him. He must have found out that I had looked through his trunk! Weakly, I tried to save face. I couldn't even bring myself to answer back with confidence, and asked him weakly, "What do you mean?"
"You know exactly what I mean."
I again tried to be confident, but I don't think I sounded confident, “I don't understand, what are you talking about, Prem? Are you upset about something?"
"Yeah, I'm upset that some perverts look into my private stuff when I'm not here." So this was about my looking into his trunk. He had found out. I should perhaps have expected this. I had just put the last album I had used to masturbate with, back into the trunk and closed it, before they came in the previous day. I should have known he'd find out that someone had been looking, and it was probably me. Prem continued, "It takes a gutless pervert to shamelessly look into another man's private photographs rather than ask him directly like a MAN."
I flushed with embarrassment. I started to mutter sorry, but Prem interjected, "Save your sorries, you pervert boy. I bet you got aroused seeing my pictures with my girlfriends." I hung my head in shame. It was true, I couldn't even try to deny it. Prem continued, "I bet you were in there because you were looking for pictures of your pretty wife Kavita." I grew even more red with embarrassment. I didn't want to let him know this, even if this was true. I denied it. Prem continued, "Liar. I know pussy boys like you. You're not MAN enough to satisfy your wife, and then you go around wondering if she's sleeping around on you. I bet you were looking for photographs of Kavita."

I again denied it, in the strongest voice I could bring up. It was not a strong voice, and even I knew it.
"Stop lying, pussy boy. Stop pretending to be something you aren't." After a brief pause, Prem continued, "Who do you think K.J is, pussy boy?" I stammered and muttered that I didn't know what he was talking about. "You don't want to know who 'K.J' is, pussy boy?"
I hung my head down. Truth is, I wanted to confirm it badly one way or the other. By the way this conversation had gone on until then, though, I knew, deep down, that it was likely to be my Kavita, after all. I was also starting to feel uneasy over the effect of this muscular intimidating guy standing so close by, and talking to me in this angry manner. In an effort to put some distance between us, I stood up from the sofa, and walked behind it so I could be standing facing him, with something between us.
Prem continued to rub it in, "Would it arouse you to find whom 'K.J' refers to? If it was who you think it was, would you masturbate on that, pervert boy?" At this, I flushed the deepest. That is exactly what I had done yesterday! I didn't know where this conversation was headed, but if I could keep him from finding out THAT detail about yesterday, maybe I could come out of this without too much harm, just some loss of face. Prem's next word made me feel unbelievably weak in the knees.
Like Reply
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 05 Pt.2
Prem's next word made me feel unbelievably weak in the knees. "Is that what you imagined when you masturbated yesterday, pussy boy? Did you imagine your lovely wife with me like my girlfriends in those photos?" I lost balance, and had to hold on to a table to steady myself. How did he know?
"Ha, just like a weak pussy boy. Masturbates imagining perverted things about his wife, and goes weak in the knees when a MAN confronts him about it." I stood there hanging my head in shame, yet trying to think. I must have not cleaned up thoroughly, or must have splattered outside my hand. He couldn't really have found out otherwise, about this detail of what I had been doing in his room.
"Do you want to know if I've fucked your lovely wife, pussy boy?" My shoulders were drooping down in shame. It was true, I wanted to know that. But I didn't want to hear it from this arrogant bully's mouth like that. Seeing the way he was trying to push me around, he would only 'rub it in', if my fears were true. "How would that make you feel, pussy boy? Would you get aroused if I told you I've fucked her?"
My face was burning red with embarrassment. "Would you masturbate imagining me fucking her, pussy boy?" I stayed silent, my face burning with embarrassment. He took my silence as a yes, and continued, "So you would masturbate imagining me fucking your wife. What a pathetic pervert you are, pussy boy. No wonder you didn't get any sex from your wife this whole week."
I tried to respond, but it came out with a lot of stammering: "It's not your business what Kavita and I do as a couple."
"True, pussy boy. But fact is, we both know you got no sex since I arrived. How many times do you think your pretty wife got sexed this last week, pussy boy? Do you think she also got no sex like you?"
At this, my face went white. Had Kavita been sleeping with him already? The way this arrogant bully was talking, it sounded like she didn't waste any time before jumping into bed with him, only behind my back. Was it true, or was he just pushing me around, taunting me, pushing my buttons out of anger over my snooping in his room and photographs?
After a pause, he continued, "What would you do if you find out she had got laid, with no sex for poor pussy boy hubby? What would you do then, pussy boy? Would you confront her like a MAN, or jerk off like the pervert pussy boy that you are?" Involuntarily, the embarrassment of the whole conversation got to me, and I got a wet spot in my shorts. "Did you just come in your underwear, pussy boy? Or did you piss in your pants imagining your wife getting laid with a REAL MAN?"
Truth is, I didn't know for sure. I knew I didn't come in my underwear right then; the embarrassment was too much for me to even get an erection, leave alone coming in my underwear. But I couldn't believe that I had pissed in my underwear thinking about what Prem just said, and I hoped that it was just pre-cum or some sex fluid rather than what I feared. I tried to cover up the wet spot in my shorts with my t-shirt.

Prem laughed, "You're pathetic. Not only are you not MAN ENOUGH to satisfy your wife, you're such a perverted pussy boy that you piss in your pants thinking of your wife with a REAL MAN." After a few moments of silence, Prem continued, "Let me hear it from you, pussy boy. If I were married and my wife cheated on me, I would throw her out. What would you do, pussy boy?"
I flushed again, thinking about what I would do in Prem's hypothetical situation. What would I do if Kavita cheated on me? Would I be able to part with her? Would I want to part with her? Would I seek to divorce, separate? Knowing me, I knew the answer. I would probably try to salvage what I could of the marriage, try harder to please her so she wouldn't stray again, or continue straying.
Breaking up my thought process, Prem spoke up again, "You know what I think you would do in those circumstances, pussy boy?" I hung my head down. I did not want to see him say what he was going to say. I didn't know what he was going to say, but I was sure it would not be something nice. "Look at me, pussy boy." Excruciatingly, I lifted my head and tried to look at him. Involuntarily, a tear dripped down from my eye. "I think you would wait for your unfaithful wife to come home, then stick your tongue into her unfaithful pussy and lick her unfaithful pussy out, because you know that's the only way you can satisfy her, not like a REAL MAN."
I stood red-faced in silence. The thought of the act that Prem had just described nauseated me, but there was some truth to what he said. In the interest of saving the marriage, I probably would try to satisfy her to the extent I could, and meekly swallow her infidelity.
Breaking into my thought process again, Prem said, "Maybe I should just tell your pretty wife Kavita everything that happened here yesterday, so she knows her pussy-boy husband's penis actually works." These words of Prem got me to get back some overall perspective. Even if he had dug this deep into my mind and read my thoughts over the past week, that didn't mean I had to let him walk all over me, continue pushing me around.
I said, "She knows my penis works, and it's not your business how she feels about my performance in bed."
"It's none of my business till you look into my stuff, pick up photos of my girlfriends, and masturbate using them, pervert boy."
I was silent to this, and Prem continued, "Look at how pathetic you are. You don't manage to fuck your wife ONCE in this past week, you shamelessly masturbate imagining your wife being touched, fondled by a REAL MAN, using my photographs to fuel your imagination, and you're trying to tell me it's not my business."
I asked with fear, "What do you want to do about it, Prem? I said I am sorry."
"I don't care shit about your sorry, pussy boy. I feel sorry for your lovely wife."
My heart started pumping faster. "Why?", I asked weakly.
Like Reply