Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What is your best fantasy??
What is your best fantasy??
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
ముందు నువ్వు చెప్పు బ్రదర్
All the images that I post are collected from the Internet and not my own. In case of any discomfort to anyone, please contact me so that I can delete the content.
Like Reply
(27-11-2018, 02:37 PM)hyd_cock Wrote: ముందు నువ్వు చెప్పు బ్రదర్

Naavi chalane unnayi bhayya. Annitikanna naaku ishatamaina fantasy patient/doctor fantasy. Thvaralo oka storylo adhi raabothundhi, adhi vacchinappudu detailed ga link pedathanu......
Like Reply
(23-11-2018, 11:48 AM)pastispresent Wrote: What is your best fantasy??

Kissing my wife while she is fucked
Like Reply
My favorite fantasy Is having an orgy with my girlfriend and her roommates,all are hot.
[+] 1 user Likes Wantassfucked94's post
Like Reply
My fantasy is to see my story characters played by actresses. I have my choices as I write them.
In 'Knowing my wife Knowing me as well' series, I want Poonam Bajwa as Meera, Ananya as Ananya, Nikita Thukral as Nikita.
In 'The Accident', I want Oviya as Deepika.
In the ongoing story 'No one dies a Saint', Anvita is Rakul Preet Singh.
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply
My fantasy written from female POV in my story, you can read it here (Telugu):

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1...6#pid34486
Like Reply
**Warning weird fantasy**
Watching a girl(i am not married) getting exploited by a exploitation movie director(vintage era) and by actor(sex scenes)/actors(in bang scenes). Exploitation movies may include( hindi bgrade movies,telugu erotic movies,turkish vintage erotic movies, and some english bmovies). Sad this bgrade movie industry in India is dying. Nothing makes me cum more than traditional looking beautiful shy desi women getting exploited and explored in bgrade movies.
[+] 1 user Likes mokshakami's post
Like Reply
I wanna see my horny young wife getting humiliated and roughly gangbanged by big cocked goons in public
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 1 user Likes live.life's post
Like Reply
Fucking my sister
Swapping my wife with her   brother and wife
[+] 3 users Like saj's post
Like Reply
Having casual sex with by buddy classmates (only boys). Mostly inside campus itself.
Like Reply
Wife sex chat
Like Reply
anyone wanna get their wife abused ...pm me
[+] 1 user Likes rockyonezeroone's post
Like Reply
[b]My Fantay is  that in real some guy gift her( my wife) in real a sexy dress ( A sexy short dress-skirt and top) she poses wearing that dress in front of that guy, while he takes few pics of her and then shows me and then while me and that guy drink, she dance in front of us like a bar dancer wearing that dress. :D :D Big Grin/b]
Like Reply
I want to be taken forcefully by a group of person either known or strangers but they should be rough with me and do everything with me.... I should be tied / unable to react (some drug effect).
they should make a video of it and then call me whenever they want to have sex
[+] 3 users Like shabana0204's post
Like Reply
(18-02-2019, 12:11 PM)shabana0204 Wrote: I want to be taken forcefully by a group of person either known or strangers but they should be rough with me and do everything with me.... I should be tied / unable to react (some drug effect).
they should make a video of it and then call me whenever they want to have sex

bang is a serious CRIME. People like you trivialize it. If one person become a rapist because posts like it, it falls on your head.

PLeAse do not post such things ever.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-4512-page-2.html
This is my thread and lets be too dirty on thread coz this is my fantasy to see my wife with other man
[+] 1 user Likes Vidhivijay's post
Like Reply
(11-12-2018, 03:30 PM)krish_999 Wrote: My fantasy is to see my story characters played by actresses. I have my choices as I write them.
In 'Knowing my wife Knowing me as well' series, I want Poonam Bajwa as Meera, Ananya as Ananya, Nikita Thukral as Nikita.

wow bro nice concept love to discuss more such ideas and fantasies pls message me if u are intrested we can chat on telegram
Like Reply
(11-12-2018, 03:30 PM)krish_999 Wrote: My fantasy is to see my story characters played by actresses. I have my choices as I write them.

I wanna fuk rakul for real. money is no problem. I can afford it.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Encounter my beloved wife's affair with a stranger and secretly watch it.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply