Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any cuckold couples ?? Bull here with real cuckold experience
Shocked 
I am from Hyderabad , awaiting for Real cuckold (couples) to have fun on voice calls and Video calls as well as meeting them if interested..DM me if interested.

Guys with cuckold interests without out his wife are not allowed.. Required only couples
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
No one here??!
Like Reply
ping me on smokyfunky1 hangout
Like Reply
(23-02-2019, 07:39 AM)Chandu4cucks Wrote: I am from Hyderabad , awaiting for Real cuckold (couples) to have fun on voice calls and Video calls as well as meeting them if interested..DM me if interested.

Guys with cuckold interests without out his wife are not allowed.. Required only couples

real bull here pvt me i will give my bull id
:P :P
big 9inch salute for u
Like Reply
I am single Male

Live in bangalore.

If any cuck is interested in any things can DM mw we can chat on hangouts.

Ping me lets chat ready for Anything.
Like Reply
(23-02-2019, 07:39 AM)Chandu4cucks Wrote: I am from Hyderabad , awaiting for Real cuckold (couples) to have fun on voice calls and Video calls as well as meeting them if interested..DM me if interested.

I am single Male

Live in indore

If any cuck is interested in any things can DM me we can chat on hangouts.
 78soni;
Like Reply
No one???
Like Reply
[Image: 5c84ab79c40d0.jpeg]
Like Reply
Good Morning
Like Reply
Waiting for cuck hubbies
Like Reply
(13-04-2019, 02:07 PM)Chandu4cucks Wrote: Waiting for cuck hubbies

Good Morning all
Like Reply
you will have to wait for a long time.
why would anyone allow you to fuck his wife.
I would not.
no one in this forum would.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(07-07-2019, 08:40 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: you will have to wait for a long time.
why would anyone allow you to fuck his wife.
I would not.
no one in this forum would.

I have done it already yar, that is the reason I am still waiting for more chances
Like Reply
Convince her and make a hangout id of ur partner/ wife/ gf
Then make a hangout group among three of us, u me and ur partner/ wife/ gf . Then it will be great fun of virtual threesome and cuckold. I had already done it. Its safe and secure.

Join me for more details
hangout
kalponikchoda;
Like Reply
(24-07-2019, 01:39 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Convince her and  make a hangout id of ur partner/ wife/ gf
Then make a hangout group among three of us, u me and ur partner/ wife/ gf . Then it will be great fun of virtual  threesome and cuckold. I had already done it. Its safe and secure.

Join me for more details
hangout
kalponikchoda;

Yeah  Kalponik , But I am not in contact with them after that xbii has gone
Like Reply