Poll: HOW YOU WANT MY WIFE AS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BHABHI
31.58%
6 31.58%
MAA
5.26%
1 5.26%
RANDI
26.32%
5 26.32%
DOCTOR
21.05%
4 21.05%
TEACHER
15.79%
3 15.79%
NURSE
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Comments on my wife?
I'm 40 and wife is 38... I love exposing my wife to unknown people and listening to their dirty comments. I love to watch my wife fucking a stranger before me but never told my fantasies to her. Share your feelings on my wife RAW AND DIRTY

[Image: jagadamba.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Role play as doctor mom
Like Reply
kontemogudu Wrote:I'm 40 and wife is 38... I love exposing my wife to unknown people and listening to their dirty comments. I love to watch my wife fucking a stranger before me but never told my fantasies to her. Share your feelings on my wife RAW AND DIRTY
I appreciate your frankness in openly expressing your desire ! It is possible and not that difficult to achieve this !
Like Reply
(19-02-2019, 11:53 PM)kontemogudu Wrote: I'm 40 and wife is 38... I love exposing my wife to unknown people and listening to their dirty comments. I love to watch my wife fucking a stranger before me but never told my fantasies to her. Share your feelings on my wife RAW AND DIRTY

You have a sexy plumpy wife, I think she can handle 3 at a time, what say u?
Like Reply
[Image: jagadamba2.jpg]
Like Reply
(20-02-2019, 08:28 PM)Doest look 38. She should be loved and seduced and fucked hard..  kontemogudu Wrote: [Image: jagadamba2.jpg]
Like Reply
(19-02-2019, 11:53 PM)kontemogudu Wrote: I'm 40 and wife is 38... I love exposing my wife to unknown people and listening to their dirty comments. I love to watch my wife fucking a stranger before me but never told my fantasies to her. Share your feelings on my wife RAW AND DIRTY

(20-02-2019, 08:28 PM)kontemogudu Wrote: [Image: jagadamba2.jpg]

Wow. Mast maal hai bhai. Boobs bhi bade aur rasile lagte hain. Choosne main bahut maza aayega uski boobs.
Like Reply
Koi clear pic dikha.. jisme Randi ka figure bhi njar aye... Comment karne ka majja tabhi hai
Like Reply
She is fat.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Maal mast h, jawani ka ras nichod k piyunga
Like Reply

Wow quite pretty and chubby with lovely boobs. Lucky guy to get to fuck her. Would love to lick her pussy, fuck her mouth and her wet cunt. Am sure she will be a horny bitch and like to ride a hard cock.
Like Reply