Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Have you seen any incestous act....?
Hey friends ...i have read many incest stories...
But i always wonder ...is incest possible...
If anyone have fucked or seduced thier family members or have seen any incest relationship around them(along with their actual relationship)...
Please reply...
[+] 2 users Like Gagan188's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I fucked my cousin sis.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr.choo's post
(10-02-2019, 02:23 PM)Mr.choo Wrote: I fucked my cousin sis.

Wow..how old r u two
[+] 1 user Likes Gagan188's post
Like Reply
yes my cousin molesting my sis once
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
Yes Incest possible but in very rare cases.
Most incest happen between 2nd or 3rd cousins. Sibling blood related brother sister very very rare case but its happening. In my case my cousin brother married his mother sister daughter. And my marriage was also fixed when i will reach my marriage i will marry my uncle daughter (mother' brother 'daughter)
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 3 users Like rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
(10-02-2019, 02:13 PM)Gagan188 Wrote: Hey friends ...i have read many incest stories...
If anyone have fucked or seduced thier family members or have seen any incest relationship around them(along with their actual relationship)...
Please reply...

Not exactly but did few things with my younger cousin while she was sleeping. When we were in 8th Class. Put my hands inside her panties and also put hands in elder sis  bra and she didnt resisted althoughshe knew wat i was doing .
[+] 1 user Likes Manviamanvia's post
Like Reply
(10-02-2019, 02:13 PM)Gagan188 Wrote: Hey friends ...i have read many incest stories...
Please reply...

I have been in incestuous relationship and also have indulged to have sex with my Mother, me and my younger sister have tried to fuck, could not succeed as we didn't know how to do it, but I licked her virgin pussy many times to my heart's content. I have also tried to fuck my cousin sister who was 3 years elder to me, she was so eager and could have done it if only we were not interrupted, lucky were not caught. 

I have had sex with my cousin brothers after their Father's (my Father's elder brother) funeral, and also had sex with one of my uncles and also with my younger cousin. 

Incest was and is prevailing and is possible if you are open and accepting.
[+] 2 users Like Majaa65's post
Like Reply
(10-02-2019, 10:13 PM)magu Wrote: yes my cousin molesting my sis once

did u beat the bastard and break a cupl of bones?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
(10-02-2019, 10:13 PM)magu Wrote: yes my cousin molesting my sis once

And what was ur reaction seeing this?
Like Reply
(10-02-2019, 10:36 PM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: Yes Incest possible but in very rare cases.
Most incest happen between 2nd or 3rd cousins. Sibling blood related brother sister very very rare case but its happening. In my case my cousin brother married his mother sister daughter. And my marriage was also fixed when i will reach my marriage i will marry my uncle daughter (mother' brother 'daughter)
Wow ...i know a friend of mine who married his mother's cousin sister ...yes u heard it right..
Like Reply
Yes I have relation with my cousin sister
Like Reply
Come pm me we can talk dirty about her
Like Reply
Its happen in real life mostly with cousin in teen age
Like Reply
(14-02-2019, 10:29 PM)sphulinga Wrote: Its happen in real life mostly with cousin in teen age

And what about woman above the age of 30
Like Reply
My cousin SIS and i have been in a very steamy relationship since our mid teens till this day, she is a few years older to me.
She is divorced for some years now and that has made her HORNIER than ever before...
Guess also bcos she is now in menopasual stage.

But that has hardly diminished her desire for physical intimacy and the caring touch frm somone known to her like ME.
She is one hot female in perpetual heat!
Her tits have become more fuller with age and are real juicejugs and they melt in my hands!
Although she was petite as a teenager with perky tits, Her ass has really grown over the years and is now quite a handful...
a pleasure to knead like soft DOUGH!

I get an erection every moment she looks curiously at me with her eyebrows raised!
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 2 users Like BIRJO's post
Like Reply
When I was young I was suspicious about incest myself until two of my girlfriends told me their own stories

One of them had sexual relations with her younger brother every since she was 13 or 14 and she also told me that her late father used to have sex with her elder sister,  

The other GF said that before puberty she was regularly molested by her elder brother 

And then one of my maid told me that her father is having sex with her and her other two sisters regularly.

No doubt most of the stories at such forums are just the imaginations but yes incest is very much real and present around us.
[+] 2 users Like oldman's post
Like Reply
I fucked my cousin sister,,, Its a dream come true
Like Reply
हाँ मेरे पडोस में एक लडके ने अपने मामा की लडकी को खूब चोदा और फिर उसकी माँ ने उसी से उस लडके की श।दी करा दी
Like Reply
(27-02-2019, 09:31 AM)ajinohase Wrote: हाँ मेरे पडोस में एक लडके ने अपने मामा की लडकी को खूब चोदा और फिर उसकी माँ ने उसी से उस लडके की श।दी करा दी

what the fuck? It is a English thread. banghead
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
incestuous relationships are very much prevalent but are not open to the public. my cousin brother fucks his cousin sister. my friend was once caught in an act with her brother.
Like Reply