Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Platform to share personal issue..
Smile 
Hello xossipy... Thanks in advance for making my thread successful. Guys who have any personal issues related to any matter.. Can share i try to solve it by closeness, trust, feelings.. Mens n womens both welcome.. So guys connect n feel secure... Ru Smile
 Member Who like trust, satisfaction, secrecy, friendly...  Join me..... 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Share your daily life matter.. We can discuss about it.. N try to make it go in proper way... So dnt shy come with your issues.. Waiting folks..
Like Reply
Lusting seriously for house owners daughter inlaw
Daily dream of nailing her lifting her saree
And drinking her milk forcefully
How to make this hapoen in real ??
Extraordinary womanizer Sick Sick 
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 12:26 AM)Degradder Wrote: Lusting seriously for house owners daughter inlaw
Daily dream of nailing her lifting her saree
And drinking her milk forcefully
How to make this hapoen in real ??

Firstly be good to her. Try to reach her in casual way.. Try to find her weakness n work on it.. When ever u see her say hello everytime.. Try to praise her... This was the first stage.. Work on it
Like Reply
Members be open n share your feelings.. All secured here.. Share your daily life matterrs.. I m a good listener.. Women specifically you can share your issues... Waiting..
Like Reply
Hello guys... Hows life going
Like Reply
How to ignite your sex life after long years of marriage. 
The couple like to remain loyal. No sex with others.
Like Reply
(05-02-2019, 11:43 AM)saj Wrote: How to ignite your sex life after long years of marriage. 
The couple like to remain loyal. No sex with others.

Brief me more it.. So i can go through all aspects.. You can brief me on hangout or skype also.  Where u feel comfortable
Like Reply
Well this can be a little strange.
I have a very high fantasy on women who wear saree, blouse.so much so that I get instant boner on seeing belly or side blouse of any lady around.
I like to fuck or have sex with a lady wearing sexy satin/silk deep blouse and saree wearing sexy noisy Bangles.
Now problem is my wife has no interest in wearing saree, blouse,bangles or getting ready like a married woman.she likes casual payjamas.
This thing turns me totally off and we di not hav sex frequently.
We have rarely.
Suggestions??
Any one in similar situation? ,
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 03:24 PM)coolchats Wrote: Well this can be a little strange.
I have a very high fantasy on women who wear saree, blouse.so much so that I get instant boner on seeing belly or side blouse of any lady around.
I like to fuck or have sex with a lady wearing sexy satin/silk deep blouse and saree wearing sexy noisy Bangles.
Now problem is my wife has no interest in wearing saree, blouse,bangles or getting ready like a married woman.she likes casual payjamas.
We have rarely.
Suggestions??
Any one in similar situation?  ,

It is common with every married person 
They never get a wife of their choice?????
Extraordinary womanizer Sick Sick 
Like Reply
We have rarely.
Suggestions??

kick her ass and ask her to wear what you say. Are you not man enough?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
We have rarely.
Suggestions??

Dear your fantasy is normal. Most men wana her wife look sexy in traditional or western outfits.. U do one thing try to comment when u see any women in saree about her outfits when ur wife with u.. Do it when ever u see women or on fb pics so she get knw about ur mindset.. In this case she can be jealous also.. But try to control when iron is hot u hammer it... Tell ur desire about outfits which u wana see her.. 
Like Reply
Dude.... you can say that....
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 09:45 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: kick her ass and ask her to wear what you say. Are you not man enough?

Dude I wish I could do that.
Tried many times telling her ,she says she is not comfortable and moreover she can not do household chores if she dresses like TV heroines.
(She knows I have a fantasy on TV actresses eg. Angoori from bhabhi ji ghar par hai is my dream wife.
Like Reply
Have very dirty fanatsy for my aunt lust her badly wanna fuck her talk openly with me but dont allow anythng
Like Reply
Guys don't shy come up with your issues..
Like Reply
Last Saturday i had conversation with cuckold wife who eager to make her hubby cuckold.. So i guide her accordingly...
Like Reply
Need a friend to fantasize about wife and her friends. Need someone i can trust.
Like Reply
(19-02-2019, 06:58 AM)pinkpanther Wrote: Need a friend to fantasize about wife and her friends. Need someone i can trust.

I am a very trustful person
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
I so badly want to fuck my saali(wife's younger sister) she is such hot chick. She mostly wears long kurtis or dresses I just love to see her in her flowy dresses
I so badly dream about her . Wanna fuck her and make her duck my dick but don't hv the courage to do so.. how do I get her
Like Reply