Fantasy THE CUCKOLD HUSBAND
Star 
These are my thoughts about a normal house wife with high sex desires, the experiences which she had in her life. Hope you will like, all your thoughts & opinions are welcome, you can ping me at pradeelksob;.
[+] 3 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
1.  It’s a winter, early morning, I am sleeping in my bedroom with a hot hug of my wife, she is wearing a night gown just above her knees & sufficient amount of cleavage is visible as her yellow rope is passing through that cleavage & hiding between her melons, on repeated  hearing of doorbell I tried to wokeup from bed but my wife held my hands & she requested me to sleep on, as she woke up & opened the main door with that same nighty gown showing her white flesh to see who’s on door, it’s milk man with 35 years of age, opened his jaw on seeing my wife like that, she kept the door opened & walked back into the kitchen for a bowl to collect milk in, while she is walking his eyes got struck into her ass swinging to her steps, his eyes pooped out to enjoy the sight of my wife ass, she is back to that milk man with a bowl in hands, then she bend down to get the milk on, then that fellow is literally fucking my wife cleavage with his eyes, his face is all sweat due to the hotness created by my wife, to that cleavage show that fellow has poured some extra milk, once it is done my wife is back into the house with the milk bowl, when she is into the house her face gave a little smile as he poured extra milk than daily & pity as well because that fellow cannot grab the beauty standing right infront of him.
[+] 2 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Hot Start. Super .
Like Reply
good start
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Nice atart
See Tharun's action in this story How I fucked a homely girl and a modern slut at work
[+] 1 user Likes adams_masala's post
Like Reply
  2.      When my wife is working in balcony like cleaning it or washing clothes or by drying them, at that time my is in her nighty without inners, neighbour bachelor guys are enjoying the morning show, commenting nasty & talking dirty about her figure among themselves & if possible taking photos of her in every possible.
3.       Meanwhile neighbour guy & sometimes watchman also coming to my flat for silly reason (actual reason is to see my wife)
4.       When she is bathing some neighbour apartment tenants are trying to peep her through damaged ventilator
5.       After she got ready to her office by wearing saree, while we are moving on my bike public is getting the side view of my wife boobs because of saree sallu misplacement, I drop her at bus stop so she picks a bus for her office, peaks time city buses are always heavily crowed, even though she stands in ladies zone but somehow she will be moved towards the end point of ladies section in bus so she will be grouped by max number of hands daily, due to rain even I go to bus along with her sometimes, even though other men don’t let the chance to molest her physic, so people will touch her, press her where ever possible, make dirty discussions, giving naughty gestures towards my wife. She silently stands there & bears all those. (even I saw her being molested but cuckold husband inside me will let the public enjoy my wife in my presence)
6.       In office also she is the only lady & rest all are men, so she will be getting great attention from her colleagues, always they eye her, whenever she want to enter the testing laboratory chambers  she need to wear some unique uniform prescribed by the office, (while others got a chance to peep her dressing), when she is working her cleavage is visible from her saree & guys are making excuses to roam around her to watch her beauty.
Like Reply
Wow. Awesome.
I wish my wife also ogled in her workplace. She is only woman. Rest all are men.
Like Reply
Offcourse buddy, she will be ogled by every eye in the office, you can shag daily by imagining those...
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
There used to be a thread in xossip:

Husband listing down his wife episode point by point. Even his mother got involved in the series.

All short paragraphs......

Uptown 70+ points author got. Then re-started after long time and left

Anyone has that series? Same points like this author's
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(08-02-2019, 02:06 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: There used to be a thread in xossip:

Husband listing down his wife episode point by point. Even his mother got involved in the series.

All short paragraphs......

Uptown 70+ points author got. Then re-started after long time and left

Anyone has that series? Same points like this author's
FROM BEING HUSBAND TO CUCkOLD HUSBAND
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(17-02-2019, 10:13 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: FROM BEING HUSBAND TO CUCkOLD HUSBAND

That threat is mine in xossip, i posted nearly 80 on this theme line, anyway thank you for remembering that.
Like Reply
7.       When me & my wife went to movie, settled in our seats, after some time some boys entered & got to sit on to her left side, soon lights are off & movie is being played on screen, in the dark shades they are trying to press my wife body, initially they poked her side parts with their elbows but there is no protest from my wife, then they got confident & tried to press her side hips, my wife is observing all these but due to her fear she sat silent, so they took it as advantage & continued their hands to press her boobs over blouse, later she started to generate fun out of it enjoying & let them have fun with her boobs, navel & thighs, guys swapped one after the other at regular periods, though am noticing all these stayed silently by watching movie & letting them to enjoy her body, somehow first half is done, I asked my wife to come out for some refreshment & snacks but she politely rejected to come out (I thought she might be enjoying their presence & I wanna let her do what she want) by the time I came back with some snacks they are talking with my wife & she is responding with smiles (initially I was angry & jealous but started liking it), I came back & sat beside my wife, shared some snacks with her, soon movie started again, this time due to her positive response they moved a step ahead & tried to insert hands inside her blouse & saree but they are facing little hard to do it, I observed all this & to provide some comfort for them I faked to my wife that I will be back in 15 min after answering my office phone call & came out of theatre giving those guys some freedom to enjoy my wife, I came back to seats after 20 min, to my shock, found my wife hands inside his pants giving him hand job, that guy is pressing my wife nude boobs as her blouse hooks are opened, its being first time seeing my wife like that it completely gave me an erotic fun, it feels like ultimate for me, it seems like movie is going to end soon so they prepared themselves & sat like 2 innocent kids, while coming out of the screen that guy stood behind my wife & poking his dick into her ass as she enjoys it, at last he quickly pressed her boobs & left, even though I saw that acted like nothing happened, (after coming home I cummed a lot in my washroom)
Like Reply
(22-02-2019, 07:33 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: That threat is mine in xossip, i posted nearly 80 on this theme line, anyway thank you for remembering that.
Broooooooooooooooooo

Where you disappeared. Story left halfway.
Wanted to see mother + wife episode and more (husband sister for example)
Come back and pls post again. Begging you. Begging you.
I used to see xossip daily for your update.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
8.       As my wife is working In an IT company always there will be going on some event or some party so my wife wears different kind of dresses as some of them reveals her sexy parts like cleavage, side hips, navel too, by seeing her in sexy outfits her colleagues are moving close with her for a touch & hug, many of her colleagues capture her pics secretly, they never miss any chance to watch her naked flesh, dinners with them, cracking double meaning jokes, always they are praising her beauty & trying all possibilities with my wife, having very close selfies with my wife, colleagues sharing her pics among themselves, each time different guy dropping her at home after parties & when watchman saw that he assumes that my wife is having an affair with that guy & he spreads that rumour all over the apartment that my wife is having an affair with one of her colleagues (that rumour is a proud moment for me)…
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(22-02-2019, 08:42 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Broooooooooooooooooo

Where you disappeared. Story left halfway.
Wanted to see mother + wife episode and more (husband sister for example)
Come back and pls post again. Begging you. Begging you.
I used to see xossip daily for your update.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

I never expected this positive responce, here am posting those episodes from the beginning with little updates so that other readers can also read them, here we will continue the remaining episodes also.
Like Reply
9.       One day my wife asked me that she want to learn car driving, as I am planning to buy a car its good time for her to learn, so we both went to a driving school, there that managing person is continuously checking my wife assets in front of me, he got attracted to my wife figure & admitted her for lower price, daily early morning driver reached my home for a practise session, a young guy around 25 years is teaching her while other learners also sitting at back seats but my wife is the only lady among them in the car, she being wearing a saree from the left where that young guy is sitting, he is getting a clear view of my wife’s side view of boobs & her belly, while that guy is changing gears he is touching her thighs & hips, all those guys are enjoying my wife’s presence & eyeing her assets in all possible manners, it’s dick raising moment for me
Like Reply
10.       My wife went to tailor shop to get her blouses stitched, this time she went to a new shop, she selected some moderate blouse designs to get stitched, she also took her old cotton blouse for measurement, but this is a designer blouse that tailor wants to take new measurements so that he can stitch accurately, then after a little thinking my wife opted to give him measurements, those guys requested her to go to a little cabin inside for measurement, later the tailor with his assistant came inside that cabin with tape & notes, he requested her to drop saree pallu for measuring her boobs over her blouse & she is ok with that, the tailor is measuring her boobs & guiding his assistant, he is taking more time than usual to measure her boobs, he is spending more time on her boobs & guiding his assistant of how to take measurements, this time his assistant also practised on my wife boobs & measured for 3-4 time for perfection, once measuring is done he asked my wife to come back after 4 days to collect the new blouse, after 4 days my wife went to that tailor for collecting of new blouse, she is very excited to see her new blouse with all designs & little exposing of cleavage, that tailor asked my wife to trial it in inside the cabin for confirmation, as my wife did it but she noticed some tightness in her fittings, she came out of cabin in her old blouse & explained that tailor about that tightness, he did some alterations & asked my wife to try once again, as she did & again same mistake raised, then she called that tailor inside to show that mistake, he went inside that cabin, there my wife is standing with her pallu off, showing good amount of cleavage in sleeveless blouse, tailors dick raised instantly, he went near her checking for the mistakes in it, touching her boobs on the name of checking, finally he told her that some measurement went wrong & he need to take new measurements again but this time nude, when my wife heard that she was silent but  for no option left she accepts it & becomes topless for measurement, tailor asks his assistant to observe & learn how he is taking the measurement of boobs & he made his assistant practise of taking measurement of nude boobs on my wife sexy boobs, almost for more than 30 min my wife is standing topless infront of 2 strangers who are playing with her boobs, finally that guy succeeded in stitching her a perfect blouse, so my wife keep on giving him many blouse & he also pressing her boobs whenever got the chance.
Like Reply
11.       On the day of Holi festival, every idiot will visit my house to apply colours to my wife, starting with the neighbour bachelors knocked the door with colours in hand, when I opened the door they asked for my wife to apply colours, I asked her to come out in some old dress, when she is out immediately all those rushed on her & applied colours all over her body, in no time few pairs of hands touched & pressed all over her body & changed her body colour, then one of her office colleague came to us & asked my wife to come down stairs with him, then me & my wife went down in old clothes, immediately they all applied colours to us & they asked my wife to come along with them as they have taken some passes for the Holi celebration event, then my wife came to me to let her go, I was ok with it, in next minute they disappeared in their car with 4 guys & my wife, later she came back home at evening with all the colours on her body leaving the finger prints on her privates over dress, her appearance shows that she was literally pressed by them, due to her colours I was unable to observe then but after washing those clothes I came to know that her tee shirt is different from what she wore while leaving home, later on enquiry my wife told me that her tee-shirt has torn, so wore the other shirt which was bought by her colleagues instantly, next day I saw her Holi event pics in her WhatsApp group, she was dancing with them, playing with them in pool, they are holding her anywhere on her body, hugging her, kissed too, in those pics there are some other guys also who are strangers to me, finally it’s a colourful holi for her colleagues.

12.       On one day I got a call from bank in response for application of new credit card, that they are sending their agent to my home for my credit card formalities, when he came we both sat in hall on sofa, my wife greeting him with a coffee, while she is walking back to kitchen he is seriously watching her ass swinging under the thin layer of nighty, while my wife is doing house hold works, she is roaming around the house in nighty without inners, while she is cleaning the floor that fellow eyes are completely checking her cleavage, when I observed him he turned his face towards me, he was literally enjoying my wife with eyes, I got excited when that stranger is watching my wife assets in front me, so I let him do because I can get my credit card easily, finally he got satisfied with my details & my wife body details, later bank approved me a credit card. (credit goes to my wife)

13.       When she goes to the market for vegetables, her deep cleavage from transparent saree would make the vendor to discount the price, the side view reveals the belly, & back her ass will swing while walking, people will bang her with eyes, in that crowd people will surely make a chance to grab her beauty.

14.       On regular maintenance the painters are applying new paints to the whole apartment, a guys is hanging on the outer walls of building, while applying paint on the outer walls of out flat, he become lucky to watch my wife bathing from the bathroom ventilators, he shared the same with other labours, so they also tried their luck to see my wife nude.

Like Reply
maza aa gaya bhaisaheb aur likhiye
[+] 2 users Like ghost19's post
Like Reply