Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disable option to delete threads
I am seeing many threads being deleted and nobody has access to them anymore......Please disable the option to delete threads......xossip never allowed it....

I think if anyone want to delete their thread, they can make a request to admin and admin will delete their thread.....

Only cases where threads should be deleted is when there is any specific request due to unauthorized use of content or when something violates the rules of the forum.

HOWEVER I feel that xossip did it right where we have to ask admin to close the thread (deleting threads was not possible, they only close threads on users request).

I see some threads deleted out of blue and .....as our forum is growing.....i feel that thread delete option should be disabled and users can only make requests to close the threads......its just my opinion......
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
yes, this needs to be seriously considered ..
Like Reply
i agree
Like Reply
(18-01-2019, 09:23 AM)pastispresent Wrote: I am seeing many threads being deleted and nobody has access to them anymore......Please disable the option to delete threads......xossip never allowed it....

I think if anyone want to delete their thread, they can make a request to admin and admin will delete their thread.....

Only cases where threads should be deleted is when there is any specific request due to unauthorized use of content or when something violates the rules of the forum.

HOWEVER I feel that xossip did it right where we have to ask admin to close the thread (deleting threads was not possible, they only close threads on users request).

I see some threads deleted out of blue and .....as our forum is growing.....i feel that thread delete option should be disabled and users can only make requests to close the threads......its just my opinion......

but t wanted it Angel
Like Reply
^ @johnypowas , can we have the details please
- which thread you want(ed) to delete & the reason(s)

please do not consider "no responses" as a strong reason ..
Like Reply
people continue to delete threads and posts and there is no action by admin.
Like Reply
(28-01-2019, 01:22 PM)~rp Wrote: ^ @johnypowas , can we have the details please
- which thread you want(ed) to delete & the reason(s)

please do not consider "no responses" as a strong reason ..

currently no thread to delete in my mind.but in future i will need it.that is my thread,if that thread is not satisfactory with my mind i want to retain that wright given by admin.
Like Reply
(05-02-2019, 02:04 AM)johnnyboy Wrote: people continue to delete threads and posts and there is no action by admin.

Dear johnny

we are seeing all the things that are happening. 

shall we ban all those who are deleting the threads.

its one of the last option we have.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
you can atleast disable the option
Like Reply
(05-02-2019, 11:28 PM)johnnyboy Wrote: you can atleast disable the option

those who don"t want the option(wright given by admin)only disable the option
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=17792

can someone plz help me find this deleted thread (telugu story)
Like Reply
(10-03-2020, 02:36 PM)varmak171 Wrote: https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=17792

can someone plz help me find this deleted thread (telugu story)

If you tell the name of the story or plot of teh story then anyone can tell if they have the pdf of that story.
There is no use by giving link because that link is showing that there is no thread with that link
Like Reply
I don’t remember the story name. But it is a telugu story where a guy is trying to impregnate another mans wife and he keeps saying that I ( I will pull your boobs and make them sag till your navel and you will then have enough milk for the babies and when your husband sees your sagged boobs he will be devastated.
Like Reply
(19-04-2020, 03:41 PM)Do you know the name of the below story. Plz help Wrote: I don’t remember the story name. But it is a telugu story where a guy is trying to impregnate another mans wife and he keeps saying that I ( I will pull your boobs and make them sag till your navel and you will then have enough milk for the babies and when your husband sees your sagged boobs he will be devastated.
Like Reply
Does anyone know who's the author of this thread or any posts of his

Full Series SET of Girls / Bhabhi nude photo ( Masturbation Guaranteed)

Its deleted now
Like Reply
(28-03-2020, 07:29 PM)rascal Wrote: If you tell the name of the story or plot of teh story then anyone can tell if they have the pdf of that story.
There is no use by giving link because that link is showing that there is no thread with that link
Like Reply
(28-03-2020, 07:29 PM)There is a story called (Telugu heroine lu pellaina lanjalu aithe) but now i am unable to find it can someone please give give me the link to this thread or pdf. Wrote: If you tell the name of the story or plot of teh story then anyone can tell if they have the pdf of that story.
Like Reply
Story name : telugu heroine lu pellaina lanjalu aithe.

It’s an incest telugu story about telugu heroines unable to find this story since last month
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 09:14 PM)Sticky raj Wrote: Story name : telugu heroine lu pellaina lanjalu aithe.

It’s an incest telugu story about telugu heroines unable to find this story since last month

Requested by the writer to remove it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply