Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CUCKOLD AND HOTTIES SHARE FANTASY AND EXPERIENCE
Hi All,
Another one of the most famous thread in xossip is Cuckold fantasy.

i m making this thread to entertain all of u.. who all have cuckold feel plz share ur feels in this thread

also plz share ur experiecne. if u have already.

Recently i found many of our users having this feel even in Tumblr  i found many user. but Now Tumblr restrict those kind of pics uploading.

so you can share ur uploads share ur wifes and experience in this thread for further enjoyment.

Fun is always enjoyable.

Anyone like to talk abt ur wife privately u can pm  me. - MasterAyns
[+] 1 user Likes Ayns's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
once I saw a around 55 years old Mu*l*m tailor fondling gently & creasing my young wife while taking measurement of her blouse.

My wife went to a famous tailor shop of our locality for readjusting her new a bit loose blouse for a upcoming marriage function.
Blouse was not perfect fit as she wanted, She is very conscious in this matter & got angry when she didn't got expected result.
She again went to tailor shop with me in a late evening.
She was wearing some other saree that day . She generally wears tight blouses & shows a good amount of tummy, back & navel in saree. She was looking hot at always.
Only that old tailor was there in his shop as he is owner & all other tailors left for their home.
He asked her to remove her pallu to take better measurement again, me wife removed pallu immediately without thinking. She was only in her small hot blouse in front of a old mu*l*m showing everything like full tummy, navel, cleavage & back.

He took her measurement tape over her boos as tightened it over her nipples few times in different ways asking her what measurement she likes.
He also touched her bare back 2-3 times.
After that he told her that measurement is correct but as her new blouse is backless & it have to be worn without bra & earlier also he took measurement over blouse & bra that's why mistake happened.
So he told my wife to go to changing room & wear the new blouse without bra for final measurement.
She shamelessly went & wore new blouse & came out again.
Then the tailor again took measurement & asked her to readjust her boobs, she did in front of him by inserting her hand in blouse but again he told that if she don't mind, he will adjust her boobs. She looked towards me, I showed that I was busy in my phone- then she agreed.
Then he adjusted by putting his dirty hands inside blouse. I am sure he fondled & touched her nipples also as he got a visible hard on between his legs. He again took measurement and asked her choice to re-adjust.

Till then her anger was gone as she got aroused & her heavy eyes, poking nipples & naughty smile showed all.
After that he also asked for her petty-cot which was OK but again she gave measurement without any need & that bastard creased her navel & tummy also.

I enjoyed the show & my bitch also as she is over sensitive & arouses easily.

We went directly to home immediately after she changed to old blouse & had a great fucking session although we didn't talked about the incident instantly but later she told that she enjoyed a lot.

She generally goes with her friend for shopping & I guess she generally gets & enjoys such pleasures.

Later such incident happened twice with her once in a bus and once at a clinic. Also once a stranger groped her in cimema also
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 2 users Like live.life's post
Like Reply
(07-01-2019, 07:23 AM)live.life Wrote: once I saw a around 55 years old Mu*l*m tailor fondling gently & creasing my young wife while taking measurement of her blouse.

My wife went to a famous tailor shop of our locality for readjusting her new a bit loose blouse for a upcoming marriage function.
Blouse was not perfect fit as she wanted, She is very conscious in this matter & got angry when she didn't got expected result.
She was wearing some other saree that day . She generally wears tight blouses & shows a good amount of tummy, back & navel in saree. She was looking hot at always.
Only that old tailor was there in his shop as he is owner & all other tailors left for their home.
He asked her to remove her pallu to take better measurement again, me wife removed pallu immediately without thinking. She was only in her small hot blouse in front of a old mu*l*m showing everything like full tummy, navel, cleavage & back.

He took her measurement tape over her boos as tightened it over her nipples few times in different ways asking her what measurement she likes.
After that he told her that measurement is correct but as her new blouse is backless & it have to be worn without bra & earlier also he took measurement over blouse & bra that's why mistake happened.
So he told my wife to go to changing room & wear the new blouse without bra for final measurement.
Then the tailor again took measurement & asked her to readjust her boobs, she did in front of him by inserting her hand in blouse but again he told that if she don't mind, he will adjust her boobs. She looked towards me, I showed that I was busy in my phone- then she agreed.
Then he adjusted by putting his dirty hands inside blouse. I am sure he fondled & touched her nipples also as he got a visible hard on between his legs. He again took measurement and asked her choice to re-adjust.

Till then her anger was gone as she got aroused & her heavy eyes, poking nipples & naughty smile showed all.
After that he also asked for her petty-cot which was OK but again she gave measurement without any need & that bastard creased her navel & tummy also.

We went directly to home immediately after she changed to old blouse & had a great fucking session although we didn't talked about the incident instantly but later she told that she enjoyed a lot.

She generally goes with her friend for shopping & I guess she generally gets & enjoys such pleasures.

Later such incident happened twice with her once in a bus and once at a clinic. Also once a stranger groped her in cimema also
wow nice cuckold incident 

friends plz sharre ur results and intrests and fantasy
Like Reply
hi..nice to meet you all....nice to know a xossip replacement has been formed finally

any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics 

PS only looking for mutual hubby chat n pic share -  NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

email - kkl.kkl2121;  - msg me in hangouts
Like Reply
who are cucks share ur feels and ur fantasys
Like Reply
(16-01-2019, 12:24 AM)Ayns Wrote: who are cucks share ur feels and ur fantasys

i know she wont accept for real sex outside marriage

but will be so hot to watch 1) a virgin boy less than 20 year losing his virginity to her
2) a mature man having sex with her
3) swap with her cousin and jiju
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
(16-01-2019, 01:55 AM)rv123 Wrote: i know she wont accept for real sex outside marriage

but will be so hot to watch 1) a virgin boy less than 20 year losing his virginity to her
2) a mature man having sex with her
3) swap with her cousin and jiju

wow have u shared this with ur wife ever?

you know she wont accept But have u ever shared thsi to her?

if u want to happend this first share this with her while having sex.. when she is in full arousing..
Like Reply
(17-01-2019, 12:42 AM)Ayns Wrote: wow have u shared this with ur wife ever?

you know she wont accept But have u ever shared thsi to her?

if u want to happend this first share this with her while having sex.. when she is in full arousing..

yes , i do tell my fantasies open
she knows
but she is not ready for real fun or meet or cam
i am free to tal my fantasies
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
Real College life experience 
I had a then girlfriend, let's call her D. During college days when we were so much in love, we used to go to the local theater nearby for some private moments. I used to kiss her, suck her boobs and sometimes even her pussy by going under the seat. The theater will never be crowded especially during weekdays. Sometimes a few more couples will be there but they will be busy with their work.
Once after we took the corner seat in the balcony, there were a few couples here and there, a young boy and girl of our age came and sat in our row, leaving two seats gap between us. After the movie started I was as usual smooching her and pressing her boobs thru her dress. She was handling my cock. I sucked her boobs thru her clothes. I didn't lift her salwar top. But I saw that both the boy and the gal were watching us. It aroused me very much. But before I could realize the interval was on. After interval, the guy and gal came and sat in the seat next to D. but since there were ppl next to her, D didn't do anything. After sometime, the guy and the gal were kissing each other. I told D they wont mind and I again started smooching her and feeling her boobs. After sometime when I saw the guy and the gal were looking at us closely. It aroused me a lot again. This time I lifted her salwar top and was kissing her boobs. She had her head thrown back. The guy and the gal adjusted their position to see her better.after sometime I even removed her bra so that her boobs were fully visible to them both and I was sucking them. I then took out my cock and asked her to suck it, as she bent I lifted her top in the back exposing her back and I was rubbing it. By now they both were openly staring at her, the gal was looking at her suck and the guy was staring at her back.
I wanted to go one more step further, and I signaled the boy and pointed the gal, he understood and started kissing her. I asked D to get up and removed her bottoms and panties till her knees and started to lick her pussy and pressing her boobs. The guy and the gal started again to stare, but D was in her own world and didn't notice.
Soon the movie got over and we came back
But this incident has been in my mind ever then and nowadays I want to expose my current wife to every one. I fantasize couples and guys touching her, smooching her and sucking her boobs. 

I have fantasy about her similar to what happened in theater... like the guy and me sharing her, she getting felt in the bus in front of me, etc.... Trying to convince her for something at least. Hope things work out
[+] 3 users Like asmadmax's post
Like Reply
Nice experience bro but always be careful while enjoying like this
we also had similar incident in cinema.

Last year, me and my newly married wife went to see movie in cinema in evening time. Movie was not of my choice. so I was more interested in enjoying her at a public place. So, I deliberately took the left corner seats in the last row.

She is very horny and arouses very easily. So, soon after a erotic scene, I started teasing her. She was on my left wearing a low waist saree and looking bomb. She also aroused quickly and started enjoying.

I slowly kissed her and pressed her boobs. her hand started discovering my cock. she was wearing a backless padded blouse without bra that day. Meanwhile I started creasing her bare navel which is her weakest point. soon she was out of control and ready for action. She took my cock out and started playing with it.

I also slid my hand in her cleavage showing from tight deep neck blouse. But due to tight blouse, I opened hooks of her blouse for better access. As she was not wearing bra. it make my job easy and I fully opened her blouse from front and started pressing her boobs hard and crushing her perky nipples.

Now her boobs were open under her transparent saree and my bare hard cock was in her soft hand. it was our first experience in a public place to crease each other, due to which our excitement was on cloud seven.I then took out her milky white spongy boob out in the air as we were alone in last row.

They shining even in dim light and her pinkish light brown nipples were standing proudly inviting me to suck. I started sucking and she was pressing my head and was moaning slowly.

soon my hand went inside her petticoat from downside as it was tight from upper side. I lifted her saree up to her knees and started creasing her butter smooth thighs. soon she opened her legs and gave me access to her dripping cunt.My fingers reached to her pussy quickly.

Her thong was already wet with her juices. I adjusted it sideways and my fingers entered her dripping pussy soon after some tickling. she mouned loudly and I freezed in the same position. she immediately covered my head with her saree and hold my hand tightly to stop me.

After few seconds, she left my hand and started pressing my head on her boobs to give me green signal. I become assured that a group of men in their early fourties who were in the row which was in front of us didn't noticed her loud moan.

I again started sucking her boobs and fingering her while she was moaning slowing and moving her sexy slim body in rythm.I was feeling difficulty in entering fingers fully so asked her to lift her hot ass a bit so that I can remove her thong. She her ass and after some difficulty I managed to get rid of her thong, she put it in her handbag.

After some fingering, she was nearing climax and her mouns became bit louder. so, I stood up a bit to analyze others. everyone was busy in movie and we both were busy in ourselves. she was fully in heat and grabbed my cock again and started sucking it madly. it was one of the best moment of my life.

I was pressing her boobs badly in return. I soon reached on verge to cum.So I asked her to pause and to give her return gift I tried to adjust myself in her legs to lick her pussy but it was very difficult to access her pussy in saree in that position. So we shifted some seats in the same row so that no one is directly in seats front of us for bit more space and privacy. but it was still difficult to suck her so again I started fingering her and kissing her madly. she was also stroking me.

Suddenly, a man from no where came towards our row and we adjusted our self quickly.I managed to put my cock in my pants while my wife put her saree down from her thighs and covered her boobs with transparent saree.

Still her blouse was wide open and her nipples were erect under the saree but due to dim light, they were not showing clearly. We sit normally for some time and concentrated on movie but to my utter surprise she put her hand again on my cock again and kissed on my cheeks after few minutes.

I understood the bitch is mad in heat and she even forgot that a man is sitting on her left seat and her blouse is still open.I asked her to quit the movie and go home for sex, intermission was also nearing and her boobs will be visible once lights will be on. if she closes blouse, then the man next to her will come to know that her blouse was open.

After thinking for few second, she also agreed and we went towards exit. she hooked her blouse when we came near to some empty seats. we drove back to home quickly. on the way, we did some creasing only due to traffic and lights. she told that she enjoyed a hot and is very horny right now.

On reaching home, we quickly shed our clothes and started rough wild sex directly. while pumping her I asked why she was holding my cock even when someone was sitting on her left.

Then the biggest surprise came, she told that the man was creasing her tummy and navel and pressing her nude boob and pinching her left nipple also under the saree, so she became more horny. he even put her left hand on his big cock which was out of her trousers, he used her hand for mild jerking also. he was of the same group who were sitting in front of us. They caught us when she mouned loudly when I entered my finger first time. Her left boob was also visible nude as I was sucking right one. they passed wicked smile to my wife. she also blushed and covered me and her boobs with saree at once. he might took it her green signal and may thought that she was slutty, that's why he came near her. They were also keeping eye on us in between.

I became mad on hearing this and fucked her madly.We had a great night and still enjoys on thinking of that incident. when we were normal, I asked her why she didn't told me about him that time, she told that her boobs were open and a unwanted scene would had created as they were in group and she was also enjoying it fully and only sex was on her mind that time.

Due to such kinky we opened and now she freely enjoys such groping and teasing by strangers. she is very sexy and always wears revealing so many times she becomes prey of molesting by others like in bus or once by a tailor and once by a doctor etc.

Recently I banged her ass from behind in a sleeper bus while her nude boobs and body was pinned towards the glass window with curtains open towards roadside to give visual feast to passerby truckers
[+] 1 user Likes live.life's post
Like Reply
(17-01-2019, 06:47 PM)live.life Wrote: Nice experience bro but always be careful while enjoying like this
we also had similar incident in cinema.

Last year, me and my newly married wife went to see movie in cinema in evening time. Movie was not of my choice. so I was more interested in enjoying her at a public place. So, I deliberately took the left corner seats in the last row.

She is very horny and arouses very easily. So, soon after a erotic scene, I started teasing her. She was on my left wearing a low waist saree and looking bomb. She also aroused quickly and started enjoying.

I slowly kissed her and pressed her boobs. her hand started discovering my cock. she was wearing a backless padded blouse without bra that day. Meanwhile I started creasing her bare navel which is her weakest point. soon she was out of control and ready for action. She took my cock out and started playing with it.

I also slid my hand in her cleavage showing from tight deep neck blouse. But due to tight blouse, I opened hooks of her blouse for better access. As she was not wearing bra. it make my job easy and I fully opened her blouse from front and started pressing her boobs hard and crushing her perky nipples.

Now her boobs were open under her transparent saree and my bare hard cock was in her soft hand. it was our first experience in a public place to crease each other, due to which our excitement was on cloud seven.I then took out her milky white spongy boob out in the air as we were alone in last row.

They shining even in dim light and her pinkish light brown nipples were standing proudly inviting me to suck. I started sucking and she was pressing my head and was moaning slowly.

soon my hand went inside her petticoat from downside as it was tight from upper side. I lifted her saree up to her knees and started creasing her butter smooth thighs. soon she opened her legs and gave me access to her dripping cunt.My fingers reached to her pussy quickly.

Her thong was already wet with her juices. I adjusted it sideways and my fingers entered her dripping pussy soon after some tickling. she mouned loudly and I freezed in the same position. she immediately covered my head with her saree and hold my hand tightly to stop me.

After few seconds, she left my hand and started pressing my head on her boobs to give me green signal. I become assured that a group of men in their early fourties who were in the row which was in front of us didn't noticed her loud moan.

I again started sucking her boobs and fingering her while she was moaning slowing and moving her sexy slim body in rythm.I was feeling difficulty in entering fingers fully so asked her to lift her hot ass a bit so that I can remove her thong. She her ass and after some difficulty I managed to get rid of her thong, she put it in her handbag.

After some fingering, she was nearing climax and her mouns became bit louder. so, I stood up a bit to analyze others. everyone was busy in movie and we both were busy in ourselves. she was fully in heat and grabbed my cock again and started sucking it madly. it was one of the best moment of my life.

I was pressing her boobs badly in return. I soon reached on verge to cum.So I asked her to pause and to give her return gift I tried to adjust myself in her legs to lick her pussy but it was very difficult to access her pussy in saree in that position. So we shifted some seats in the same row so that no one is directly in seats front of us for bit more space and privacy. but it was still difficult to suck her so again I started fingering her and kissing her madly. she was also stroking me.

Suddenly, a man from no where came towards our row and we adjusted our self quickly.I managed to put my cock in my pants while my wife put her saree down from her thighs and covered her boobs with transparent saree.

Still her blouse was wide open and her nipples were erect under the saree but due to dim light, they were not showing clearly. We sit normally for some time and concentrated on movie but to my utter surprise she put her hand again on my cock again and kissed on my cheeks after few minutes.

I understood the bitch is mad in heat and she even forgot that a man is sitting on her left seat and her blouse is still open.I asked her to quit the movie and go home for sex, intermission was also nearing and her boobs will be visible once lights will be on. if she closes blouse, then the man next to her will come to know that her blouse was open.

After thinking for few second, she also agreed and we went towards exit. she hooked her blouse when we came near to some empty seats. we drove back to home quickly. on the way, we did some creasing only due to traffic and lights. she told that she enjoyed a hot and is very horny right now.

On reaching home, we quickly shed our clothes and started rough wild sex directly. while pumping her I asked why she was holding my cock even when someone was sitting on her left.

Then the biggest surprise came, she told that the man was creasing her tummy and navel and pressing her nude boob and pinching her left nipple also under the saree, so she became more horny. he even put her left hand on his big cock which was out of her trousers, he used her hand for mild jerking also. he was of the same group who were sitting in front of us. They caught us when she mouned loudly when I entered my finger first time. Her left boob was also visible nude as I was sucking right one. they passed wicked smile to my wife. she also blushed and covered me and her boobs with saree at once. he might took it her green signal and may thought that she was slutty, that's why he came near her. They were also keeping eye on us in between.

I became mad on hearing this and fucked her madly.We had a great night and still enjoys on thinking of that incident. when we were normal, I asked her why she didn't told me about him that time, she told that her boobs were open and a unwanted scene would had created as they were in group and she was also enjoying it fully and only sex was on her mind that time.

Due to such kinky we opened and now she freely enjoys such groping and teasing by strangers. she is very sexy and always wears revealing so many times she becomes prey of molesting by others like in bus or once by a tailor and once by a doctor etc.

Recently I banged her ass from behind in a sleeper bus while her nude boobs and body was pinned towards the glass window with curtains open towards roadside to give visual feast to passerby truckers

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[+] 1 user Likes getha246's post
Like Reply
Specify the type of notification
Like Reply
pm me
Like Reply
Any hubby like chat about wife and show her on cam without her knowledge so inbox me
Like Reply
hi..nice to meet you all....nice to know a xossip replacement has been formed finally

any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics

PS only looking for mutual hubby chat n pic share - NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

email - kkl.kkl2121; - msg me in hangouts
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 06:45 AM)rock_the_ripper Wrote: I want to see my wife gangbanged while she cries, after the goons r done, i will kick her in her stomach and breast until she pees her self then take her almost life less body home wash her. Then i will fuck her ass with full force.

Also i will take pics of goons banging her then show it to my mother-in-law and tell her i will divorce her whore of a daughter, when she beg me not to leave her i will offer my mother-in-law if she fucks with me i will not leave her daughter. She will agree than i will fuck both mother and daughter at the same time. Pm me if anyone want chat dirty things about my wife⁴

Dude to much brutally..did u tried anything as of now
[+] 1 user Likes coolchats's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2019, 04:20 AM)getha246 Wrote: superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for your appreciation
Like Reply
(07-01-2019, 07:23 AM)live.life Wrote: once I saw a around 55 years old Mu*l*m tailor fondling gently & creasing my young wife while taking measurement of her blouse.

Agree friend even the most chaste wives indulge in such short flirtations and then give extra hot fuck to hubby
Like Reply
(19-02-2019, 12:59 PM)RajV Wrote: Agree friend even the most chaste wives indulge in such short flirtations and then give extra hot fuck to hubby

Yes she becomes hotter by such incidents
Like Reply
Mr. live.life has started this thread 7-1-2019. Now more than 40 days passed and only 19 responses has come !

Dear xossipy friends pl share your experiences or fantasies ! Only then, this thread will be a success !

If any one has real experience but reluctant to share here, because it is an open forum pl send PM and we can communicate to each other privately. Once certain level of mutual trust is developed then we can share intimate desires, fantasies and real experiences.
Like Reply