Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Disclaimer : This is in continuation of the story with same title published on Xossip.com and later on Xossipy as well in some of the initial pages posted in the beginning of this site.

Three Years Later.

"Mama...wake up why are you asleep so late ?", Said Shweta the three year old daughter from Bhairav (the coach of Rohan)
Kasturi and Bhairav were still in touch although he didn't revealed her the fact that he was married at the time they were making love. She was angry first but later she made compromise to the fact that it was never going to be the same, but she was blessed with a beautiful angel in her life.

Kasturi had been dreaming of her slutty days and her fingers were burried in between her legs...She were all over the bed in her dishevelled pink night suit. 

Hearing her angel's voice she opened her eyes...her racy dream once again shattered by the promise she made to herself of not to in any sexual relationship for now ahead she had to be a perfect mother. 
But lately these dreams were getting more often than ever...her body defied her promise every single second. The slightest of attention was enough for her to be turned on. She was indeed in her 30s.

Kasturi picked her up in her arms shifted all her attention to caring of her child. She spent most of her time at the farmhouse they had purchased with her daughter. 
Shweta was indeed an angel...she was the complete replica of her mother. With her little hands she unwrapped her mother's breasts and started feeding herself. Despite Kasturi efforts... Shweta was far ahead from giving up her mother's milk. Kasturi wasn't annoyed anomore once she start drinking her off.

"Get ready Mama...today is parents teacher meeting...we can't wait more." Shweta said in her childlike voice.
Kasturi didn't liked much this idea of continuous PTA meeting in her playschool but it was her duty. She took herself off and went inside the bathroom.

She dropped her robe in front of a big mirror and looked at her reflection in the broad daylight.
She was like always very beautiful and graceful....her body has gathered some weight post her motherhood but it has only worked in favour of her...her curves were more toned now...her things were thicker and her ass rounder. The perfect V created in between her thighs not revealing anything at all now. Her intimate hair grown all over the place...shinier and blacker.

She couldn't believe she were in the very same body...the way she used be well groomed and shaved off all the time. She decided to get over it and picked up the razor.

An hour later she was in Shweta's school...her daughter besides her. The two angels on their way to concour the whole world. 
As soon as she saw her friends...Shweta took off to be with them... leaving her mother all alone again.

Kasturi had been wearing a black saree with red sleeveless blouse. The men who came on PTAs were always on time afterall on this day they weren't labelled creep if they stared.
Kasturi sat on a chair in the middle...and engulfed soon in her phone.

"Would you mind if I sit besides you ?" Said a manly voice.
Kasturi looked up...there was a tall man with a kid in his arms. She looked around and found all the seats were taken...she was so engrossed that she didn't even noticed anything.
"Yes...Please." she replied in her pleasing voice and faint smile.

The man sat down. He looked ordinary at first but when she looked closely...he was a big man. His biceps broad and tight...his body bulkier...his chest broad with his hair poking out of his three open buttons.

"Are you Shweta's mother ?" He asked.
"Yes...I am...how do you know her ? She replied looking at him with impression while his son played in his lap.
"Ohhh You have such a beautiful daughter... actually he is in the same class with her...we have met once." He replied.
"Ohh...She is very adorable. Your son is very cute too." She replied. Looking at the kid with caressing smile. The boy turned his face around and burried in his father's chest although he continued looking at her.

"I am Maksood by the way." He said offering his hand.
"Kasturi...Niceee to meet you." She replied shaking his hand and crying at the harness of it.
A touch was enough to turn him on.
The programme was getting longer...with unnecessary delays and all. It was getting hotter too. Kasturi had started sweating already. She was all pissed off... about how longer it were going to take. In the mean time she chatted with Maksood...who was now unable to keep his eyes off her.
He looked as if...he was drinking her all in. Kasturi too...had noticed such penetrating gaze after a long time...she were turned on too.

About half an hour later Shweta returned. She too was drained out. Her performance was placed at last...the rehearsal and all had exhausted her out completely.
She wanted to get on her Mother's arms... Kasturi was drained off too. She was struggling to pick her up. 
"Let me help you Kasturi." Said Maksood picking up the baby girl in his lap along with his son.
"Thankyou very much." Said Kasturi and they started walking towards the parking lot.

"Thank You so very much...I don't know how I will repay your such lovely gesture." Kasturi said.
"Well...you don't need to be so generous." He replied.
"No Seriously." She replied.
"Well we came here on a cab and if you won't mind...Can you drop us off home ?" Maksood said.
"Only if you drive." Kasturi said.

The kids were on the back seat and Maksood pulled out of the school premises...the Audi roared on the empty Sunday road.
"Mama I am hungry. I want milk." Shweta said.
Kasturi's face fell off hearing her voice. She igonred her once but then she started repeating it.
Home was away...and hence Kasturi decided to shift on  the back seat.
As she unhooked her blouse and bra her eyes were constantly looking at Maksood who already had adjusted the mirror to have a clear look.
Kasturi didn't angered... rather like old times her body defied and her nipples were rock hard.
She had Shweta covered under her veil.

The boy was looking at Kasturi now. He pointed that he wanted that too...
"All men are interested in only one thing..." Kasturi has rather said it too loudly for it to be heard by Maksood. Hearing her thoughs...his smile broadened.

............….......
Do comment your review and ideas.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice update bro
Like Reply
Maksood pulled the car in his building premises...like her's his house too was very modern... Although it was smaller...but equally lavish. There were few of his servants working here and there. 
He parked the car in and in the meantime Kasturi adjusted herself off.
"Maybe we should take a leave...its getting late." Said Kasturi.
"You are home for the first time how could I let you go...please come inside...have some tea/coffee." He replied picking Shweta up in his arms. 
His son followed holding Kasturi's hands.

He made the guests comfortable and offered them some water first. Kasturi who was really thirsty gulped it all down in one go. 
"Sangeeta take care of kids...they are hungry." He ordered to a decent looking lady.
"Is she your wife ?" Kasturi asked.
"No...She is nanny...Hina left us all alone in this world." Maksood said.
"Ohh...I am so sorry." She said looking at both the father and the kid.
"Its Okay...I hope where ever she is...she is happy and thankful to you." He replied.

"Let me give you a tour of my little world...if you are up." He said... offering his hand once again.
Kasturi placed her's as she got up.
He showed her all of the ground floor and now they were going upstairs... Kasturi's bare arms touching his. His whole house had a very cozy feel to it...it was perfectly winded and felt fresh as a garden...it was a gentle feeling after all the scorching heat.

"This is my bedroom..." He said pushing the door open. 
"If you don't mind can I get rid of this shirt...its wet already." He said.
"Yeah Sure...its your house." She replied.
Maksood let her hands go and slid the cupboard. He unbuttoned himself and let the shirt fell on the ground... giving Kasturi a broad view of his masculinity.
"Gosh...he is strong." Kasturi gasped in her head. As she noticed his broad and chiseled shoulders...his back had a few scars too...which he was proudly flaunting as a badge of honour.
He took a half vest out and slid on his body...and came back to her.
He had got rid of his shoes too...while Kasturi was cluttering on with her stilletos.

"Here it is for kids." He resumed the tour. The corridor opened up to a big hall. It was all glass in one side with white curtains draped...it was perfect. 
"This is it...the small house." He said sinking on the sofa.
"It is beautiful...I like it very much." She replied sitting on the other one.
There was an awkward silence between them.... looking at each other with passionate eyes.
"Arrrhhmmm" Kasturi tried to break in and look away...he was still holding her hands.
"Arrrhmmm" she repeated and Maksood came back to reality.
"Ohhh...I am so Sorry.....I...I..I..." He ran out of words.
Kasturi was looking at him only... absorbing in every word he was saying.

"Saab Saab." They heard the voice...
Clearly Maksood didn't wanted to go...but he had to now.
"Please be comfortable...Pick the phone up and dial 1 if you need anything." He said.
"Its Okay...I think we should be going." Said Kasturi getting up on her feet.
"Are you hungry...I am hungry...My chef is making delicious Biryani today. Lets have lunch." He said and left before she could utter anything.
Kasturi looked around for a while then walked up to the glass wall...she slid the curtain and looked down.
There he was... Maksood... instructing a few suited men and his servants in the house. 
He turned around and looked up...as if knowing She will be watching.
Kasturi let the curtains go in a shock...but she undid it again...he was still looking up. And this time he waved at her.
She returned with a smile.

It was taking time and she was all alone in that hall.. she decided to walk down the stairs to the kids. As she was passing his room...she looked at the shirt he had dropped a few moments ago. 
She didn't knew what took her over...She walked in and picked it up. She closed her eyes as she sniffed off his scent off the fabric. It was intoxicating. She wanted to do it more. She gave it another try...and another and another. Forgetting about the reality completely.
Although Maksood approached all light feeted...but his servant called him again... giving Kasturi a fraction of seconds to drop off the shirt. But she couldn't let go of the thing she just did. Her breathing was certainly up. 

Maksood made sure...She knew...he had seen it all.
"Its almost ready...Just give us a few more minutes." He said...execusing himself off.
Kasturi returned to the hall...she were already regretting her decision...but her heart was also pounding hard for what was up next. 

Maksood returned and sat besides her at the middle sofa and turned on the movie. He gave her the remote to let her decide while he was focused on her only. 
Shuffling through channels...She passed by one where a woman was getting massaged by man.
"Hey...go back...Go..back." Maksood said... feeling an opportunity.
Kasturi who had seen it as well... returned.
And dropped off the remote...they started watching it all in complete silence.
The woman in the video looked really relaxed. The touches on her body were giving her magical effects. The towel...which only had been showing her shoulders was getting slipped lower and lower and once it totally came off... leaving the girl in television all bare back.
The woman had her hands on her eitger sides but the masseuse held her hands up... massaging her sides... leaving her breasts visible and touched occasionally...but it was soothing all the way.

It was apparent that Kasturi wanted to be massaged and that too so erotically.
"If you don't mind." Maksood made his move showing her his hands.
She turned her back towards him. 
He came in closer. As Kasturi took her hair off her back... giving him a full view of her back. Which only had a strap to hold her melons.
As soon as he placed his hands on her shoulders...her body electrified. She shivered... Maksood's smile broadened as he sniffed off the scent evaporating off this goddess of love.
He wanted to possess her and ruin her sacredness...he wanted to make her dirty...he wanted to drink all of her.

Slowly his hands started working... gently... taking the weight off her shoulders. He slid her pallu off her sleeves....and undid the rope on top end of her blouse. But still he couldn't get it off her shoulders...as it was almost a second skin to her. He needed to get rid of the strap that held it all.
His fingers started working on it....as he slid down on her back.
"What are you doing mister ?" Kasturi asked with a wicked smile...half turned...her cheeks red already.
"Nothing...I was just..." He replied and let it go for a while.
But returned again...this time with all assurity. Underneath it there was the hook of her bra and he unclasped that too. Letting her pressed treasure...resume on their original shape. 
His fingers were now all over her back. 
He came in really closer to her... leaving his breath on her right bare shoulder.... Kasturi's arms were holding her blouse on place... Although there was nothing she could do about the view he was getting of her melons above her shoulders.
Seeing no resistance whatsoever from her...he kissed her on the shoulder... Kasturi opened her eyes up...and turend to look at him...he was all hungry and turned on.. lust was all over his face.
As she rested again...his lips returned again to take away the pain....that had been on her shoulders for three years now. And soon his tongue came in...not to take away the pain anymore...but to possess her...to spoil her...to devour her.
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
Kasturi's body has already given up the resistance. Had he applied any force and made her all naked in a flash...was a possibility. The supressed desire between her legs was once again burning. She too wanted only one thing.
Maksood was mesmerised by how divine and delicate her body was...a slightly rougher brushing of skin to skin made her squeal and moan. Her back perfectly parted and curved out as if the sculpture had be drawn out by the best artist ever.
He had his lips all over her back. But he was far from satisfaction...he wanted all of it.

He held his palm against her cheek and twisted her neck...and started rough kissing her cheeks. In this way it was not possible to kiss her the way he wanted...so he shifted his focus somewhere else. 
He slipped his hand down and placed his plam on back of her palm... sqeezing her breasts... asking her to let go of her covers and let him see it all. But she wasn't giving up that easily...making him even madder for her. He wanted to take her in full control.
So he got up and pushed her down against her back on the sofa...and weighed her down under his 90 kgs frame. He had his thighs trapped her legs in between...and he already had her wrists in his hands.

It didn't took much of his force to take her hands off her breasts...but the fabric was still there. Kasturi was trying her best to get rid of his clutches...and save her modesty from this heavy monster. Her eyes were closed. 
But he wanted to play with her...his kissing resumed... marking her all over neck...he left his love mark on left shoulder... Merciless mad lover he was.

"Uncle...Uncle...what are you doing to my mother...please leave her...let her go...Mama..mama.. Uncle..." It was Shweta...who was standing beside the boy now.
Kasturi looked as if she somebody has taken the food off her mouth. So did for Maksood. He wasn't pleased at all. He lowered his face once again.
"Heyy...Not now...not in front of kids." Kasturi replied.
She placed her hands back on her bulbs and got back on her hounches. 
Maksood who had his shaft all rocketed...got up to adjust himself. His back was against children and he took his shaft out to show to the lady.
He was bigg. He winked at her and put it back in his underwear.

"Dad...what were you doing to Aunty ?" The son asked.
"Nothing Son...I was giving her candy." He replied picking him up in his lap.
"But why were you on top of her." He aksed.
"She stole it from me and hid it in her blouse...so I was looking for it." He replied.
"Why don't you go and play for sometime...have you shown Shweta your room ?" Maksood asked.
Kasturi had adjusted her dress already and she was up on her feet.
Maksood held her wrist and pushed her down... making her sit again on the couch.

As soon as the kids left. 
Maksood once again cleared his intentions...he pulled her back in his lap...and sqeezed her to him. His left hand held her back while his right was placed on her ass. Caressing and giving Gentle spanks. He pulled her up and placed his lips on her. Devouring her. Possessing her. Tasting the sweetness of her. His tongue in awe of the best thing it ever tested in the whole lifetime.
He undid her Blouse's hook once again...and the bra too. He took the both of them out and threw them away...it was only her black chiffon through which he was seeing her juicy mangoes...which not only were big...but they had juices in them too.
And soon his lips were spread over her left one. Kasturi held her big face as he sucked the milk off her breasts. 
He let her go...once assured that he drank all of it.

Kasturi draped herself back. As the servants signalled the food will be arriving soon.
They finished lunch and despite all his efforts...Shweta was determined to go home...she had a fight with the boy. Maksood pinned Kasturi on the wall and kissed her hard for the final time of the day.
Like Reply
As soon as she got home...she slipped in her silk nightgown and slept to the rest of the day. 
She took dinner on bed itself and slept again. But waking up all of a sudden at 3 A.M, she tried going back to sleep...but it was impossible. And soon her fingers tapped on her pussy. She got ride of everything on bed... Spread of her legs wider and pushed three fingers inside.
"FUCK" she moaned hard. She closed her eyes and only thing she could see was Maksood's meat...that he shook in frony of her. It was still fresh in her memory. She masterbated and got back to her dreams.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
A few next parent teacher meetings Kasturi didn't attended. She knew Maksood will be waiting for her. How determined he was about taking her number...but a fake promise that got her away for some time. But the way she masterbated thinking about him...was something that never happened before.

To shift her attention somewhere else she decided to move back to the city house. Rohan seldom came home...most of the time he was either doing business or talking business. The lawyer that settled their biggest suit now served has his attorney. He still was crazy about her. But Kasturi never showed any weakness anymore. She had done well in keeping her promise...which was almost broken a few days ago.

But the way her relationship with Rohan had progressed was somewhat she never thought of. Although they met in privacy not so often but he was way more protective about Shweta. He liked his daughter. Kasturi always felt guilty as she knew the reality...so she always felt greatful to God, she had already decided to die with this secret.
But Rohan valued her...she were now in Board of Directors of the company and attended meetings when there was a crucial need. In the matter of input she didn't provided much... But the authority she commanded with her silence that other people feared about.

About a month later she returned back to her privacy. Living in absolute silence.
As Shweta resumed her school... the next meeting came up...which she were so determined to attend.
"No baby...we can't go...I will go in the next one." Kasturi said.
"Mama... Everyone is coming...please...we didn't attended the last one already." She replied.
"I will take you to water park...for ice cream...but leave it naa...Mama is tired." Kasturi tried to calm her down.
"I Don't want to have Ice Cream..." Shweta said...tears rolling down her face.
"Okay... Okay...we'll go. Come here...Mama wants to love you." Kasturi pulled Shweta in her arms.

The next day... Kasturi went early and sat down in the second row. The seats were much comfortable there as they meant for couples. Kasturi sat down next to a decent looking man.
They exchanged pleasantries and focussed most of the time on thier phone. Although she knew he was looking at her waist at times.
"Would you mind if I sit next to my wife?" A manly voice said. Although Kasturi didn't raised her head up...but she knew who it was. She looked at her companion next to her...who was reluctant. 
Maksood went down and whispered in the right volume that she could hear.
"She is upset with me...please give me a chance to win my wife back." Maksood said.
The man looked at Kasturi...so did Maksood who winked at her. Kasturi nodded in a yes. And the man got up and left.

Maksood went down with authority this time. He took her phone away...she retaliated but she knew she can't create a scene here afterall she were one who nodded. Straight away he dialed his number and saved his...gave it back.
"Don't use it." He said. And intertwined her palm with her...which he was caressing mercilessly... clearing up his intentions straight away. He took her left hand with his left one and placed it on his crotch. Although they were in absolute public but that didn't stopped him.
"Someone will see." Kasturi said.
He kept mum. His right plam was now rested on her waist...the armrest on her right made sure she were well covered there. Which meant he had a free hand and he made most of it. He made Kasturi sit crossed leg and grabbed her ass hard...her head was now resting on his chest.

As soon as it got over.. She escaped his clutches and went straight to her car. But Maksood was already there. She waited for sometime...but he weren't moving an inch away. Finally when tgere were a few people left...she appeared.
"What took you so long Madam ?" He acted polite in front of kids.
"Hi ! Shweta...come here baby...I have heard he disrespected you...here Son apologize to the lady." He commanded the kid.
"I am Sorry Shweta...Can we be friends again ?" He said.
"Yes." She replied and the kids hugged each other.

"Common lets leave...See you next time Shweta and Mrs Kasturi." He replied and took his car away which was parked right behind her's.
Like Reply
Kasturi was glad it didn't escalated that much this time. She didn't knew how she could have stopped him this time. It was only her mind that was keeping her away...while her body just defied her. 
She came back home and threw herself away on the bed...she was really horny after what happened with her publically at the meeting. Her panties already had a big wet patch on it. She sniffed herself off her panties while masturbating thinking of him.

Maksood called her a number of times that day. She avoided them first but picked a few later. He had only one thing to talk about. Had it been three years ago...she would have totally fucked him but not now.
She kept herself away of him for the next month. But she wasn't sure if she were over him. She still masterbated seeing his cock that he sent her over whatsapp.

Things were returning back to normalcy. 

At Kasturi's husband's office.
"So how long it will take us to get this deal finalized ?" Rohan asked the banker.
"Its almost done...you and your wife need to sign here and here and submit with us your financial statements and your financing will be ready." He replied.
"I can't wait...to get this done." Rohan said signing the papers.
"I wish Kasturi were here...we would have signed it together before I leave for Singapore." He said.
"Not a problem Sir...you can submit it anytime." He replied.
"No I make sure this happens today. Call Mohit." He Instructed his secretary.

"Mohit...these are the files...they need Kasturi's signature...drop everything off and get this done." He ordered.
"Sir, actually I have my right ankle fracture...I can't drive. If you could get someone else to do it." He replied.
"Here take it...its your responsibility. Send someone else...not an issue." Rohan said casually.
"Sir...If you could call madam and ask her to be ready about it..." He were in middle...when Rohan dismissed him off.
He wasn't pleased much with his behavior but what else he could have done. Afterall he were his boss.

Mohit called for Shankar.
"Yes. Sahab you called for me." Shankar said.
"Yes dumbfuck...I called you. Can you believe it...here take this and get this signed." He showered his frustration on him.
"Of whom Sir..." Shankar replied.
"Your mother's... Fucking asshole...Boss's wife...Fuckk off you son of a whore." Mohit was all in pain all of a sudden due to his fracture.
He sat down uncontrollably.
Shankar didn't had the guts to ask him the address. 
He took his bike out and went on.

Shankar reached Rohan's home and found that Kasturi had not been here. Taking the new address he rode again.
The guards didn't stopped him as he were straight form office. The maid instructed him to upstairs.
Shankar walked.
He were about to cross a room when he heard her voice.

"Come on in I am here." Said Kasturi.
Shankar pushed the door open and there she was. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He was mesmerised by her beauty straight away. 
"Shweta why don't you go to your room and play." She Instructed.
"Who are you ?" She inquired as his face seemed familiar to her.
"I am Shankar Madam...I am here for you to get this signed." He uttered.
"I didn't get any call for that... strange." She replied.
Kasturi was still getting a feel that she somehow knew him...he reminded her of someone but she wasn't sure whom.
"You look tired...Sit down there. Do you need anything Tea/Coke." She asked politely.
Shankar had always been treated ill mannered throughout his life...he heartfelt her sweet gesture.
"No Madam I am Okay." He replied.
"Are you sure ? You are sweating." She said coming closer to him. 
She chilled the A/c more to him. And handed him a glass of Water. And casually her hand touched him.
He was gaze was only on her beautiful face. She looked fresh and rozy like a flower.

She sat down besudes him as he sipped in water of that glass. He was only looking at her.
Kasturi felt that too and she felt poor for that boy.
"Finished...Now if you could hand me over the documents." She asked.
"Ohh...Ohhh...Sure." He replied...he almost had forgotten about it.
Kasturi started looking into the files while he looked only at her.
"So what's your name boy...you look pretty young...how long have you been working at office." She asked casually.
"I am Shankar Madam...I am 20 years old and I have been working for the last six months or so." He replied.
"And how did you like the work...do you like someone at the office ?" She said... winking at him and returning back to reading files. 
"Its good Madam...No I don't like anybody at the office." He replied.
"Common you can be open with me...I am not so strict if you say so...You are lying I have heard there is some Surbhi is really hot." She replied.
"Yes... Surbhi Madam is beautiful...but..." He replied.
"But what..." She enquired.
"Not more than you...You are really really beautiful Madam." He said.
"Ohh...thats so sweet of you. And how is the work going...is everyone nice to you ?" She pressed hard and he opend up.

"No so much Madam...I have always been ill treated Madam... They abuse me all the time. They abuse my late father. But Rohan Sir is always nice to me. He asks about my mother sometimes." He spurt out and so did his tears.
"Ohhh... Don't cry... everything will be alright. I will talk about you." She replied.
In the meantime she called in for her servant and asked him to prepare food for Shankar also.
"You will have lunch with us together." She said picking up her phone.

"Hello...Am I talking to this banker Raj ?" She asked.
"What do you think of us...fools ! What's have you placed in the Contract...you fucking asshole...you think you are oversmart..." She bombarded.
Shankar who was in impression that she were some gentle woman had totally vaporized...he wanted to not intrigue her. While she continued...

"Rohan places his trust on you guys how dare you change the deal without informing him...get it done right or I will eat your job...do you understand ? It better be your first and last time." She hung up and came back.

"You were in middle of something..." She give her full attention to him now.
"Yes...Mam..I was saying..." He stammered.
"What was the name of your father again ?" She asked.
"Nagendra Madam." He replied.
Kasturi's eyes widended as she heard his name.
"You are Nagendra's son ?" She replied.
"Yes Madam..." 
"You said...your father died...How..when ?" She asked  further.
"Yes. He had a car accident while he was driving Rohan Sir. He died instantly." He replied.
"Rohan didn't told me about it." She replied putting her hand on his thighs..."I am so sorry..." She replied.
"How did you knew about my Father...If I may ask." He asked.
Everything flashed in front of her eyes. It was a long story that started at Rathore's place and ended at a hotel room in Goa where he had taken her all the night. Almost four years ago.
"Just casually..."She replied... shifting her gaze.
But when she looked back at him...she started reading his physical features that made her think of she might knew about him.

For a 20YO he was strongly built. He wasn't much bulky...but he was taller than her. His body looked raw and chiseled. He didn't had much in muscles but he certainly looked strong like a rock. His face as stern as his father's. That's what she noticed already... it was just that he was not matured enough.

It was Kasturi now who was in deep thoughts now and looking at him. She chatted with him for some more time about a lot of things. She didn't even realised when he came closer to her.
"Can I take a selfie with you Madam...you are really beautiful." He asked politely.
"No...look what am I wearing...just a t-shirt and pyjama. I don't want to look bad." She replied sounding disappointed.
Shankar he might not have grown mentally enough...but physically he was a total man...and the women he fucked could have easily testified that.

"You look fantastic Madam...look at me I am well dressed still I look like a fool." He replied switching on his camera. And shifted closer to her...their thighs touching now. The current flashed in his body once again. She was softer than the softness.
Kasturi did her hair to her right shoulder as she posed for the camera. He clicked a few pictures while she made faces.
"Can I take one kissing your cheeks ?" He said unintentionally...he didn't knew what took him over. He regretted it immediately.
She looked at him and whispered "Okay."
And finally he got a chance to place his lips on her beautiful red cheeks. He kissed her once...and twice...but he always missed the shot...either it was smudgy or Kasturi's eyes closed...as she were getting hornier.

"Here give it to me." She took the phone off and started clicking.
Shankar who had his both hands free now...cleared her shoulders off hair and placed his lips on her neck straight away. He slid her sleeves of her shoulder and kissed her all over with raw passion and lust. Kasturi closed her eyes immediately. It was all going smooth until he grabbed her and pulled her closer.
"What are you doing Mister...I think you already have got more than you aksed for." She said teasingly. And gave him his phone back. 

As he loosened his grab...she got up off the couch. Shankar was frustrated...he placed the phone on th table and grabbed her wrist again...he pulled her down again...she crashed on his lap. His right hand grabbed her neck while his left one struggled to keep fighting with her both hands and keeping her closer to him. 
As kisses returned... Although she were fighting her eyes were closed.

"Aaahhh...Shankar...let me go...Aahhh... you are hurting me...Ohhkkkayy...okay...Not your teeth...Aaahhh...Please." She was moaning hard. 
Shankar let her throat go and grabbed her titties and he did exactly what his father did. Sqeezed them hard... Kasturi who had no bra inside felt as if he were grabbing them skin to skin. Though he was harsh on them...her body accepted it with great pleasure. She squealed as he picked her up like a doll and took her to bed. 

He stood against her plush ass and grabbed her balls again. Her back arched agaist his erection. As he continued his attack on the right shoulder now.
He turned her towards him and took her face in his palm and placed his lips on her's. Although she were more experienced that him anyday...but she were no match to his strength and raw passion. Every moment she felt as if succumbing to his demanding tongue.

He took the hem of her T-shirt and started pulling it up.
Kasturi grabbed his hands. Reluctant to show him her treasure.
"Or I will tore it off." He whispered.
Kasturi let her hands go and he pulled it all the way off her body...and let it fell on the ground.
He placed his palm under her arms and picked her up and threw her hard on the bed. He was treating her like a doll as if she didn't weighed anything at all for him.

Kasturi watched him coming on top of her. He were up against his knees his hips almost on her waist. He removed his tie and placed it in her neck. He started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it away...his eyes were fixed only on two beautiful things that he didn't knew yet were ripe and juicy.
As he went down on her she placed her palm against his chest... reluctant for probably the last time.
He held her wrist and pinned her down on the bed.
And took her left one first in his mouth. His lips sqeezed while he pressed his head on her mangoes and her milk tanks spurred... filling his mouth. He looked at her... impressed with what he had tasted. 
Kasturi were looking at him too...and finally she closed her eyes and he continued sucking her breasts off.
Like Reply
Super bro
Continue
Like Reply
Kasturi was in complete heaven. The bitter sweet shocks he was giving to her body had had made her wince squeal cry and laugh. Shankar took both her hands above her head and keep her pinned. He stuck his whole tonge out and slid in between her breasts all the way through her neck...chin...to her lips again.

"Knock...Knock...Knock. Madam food is ready." They heard on the door. 
Both of them were shell shocked listening to that sound. He looked at her with balank face...he didn't wanted to let her go at any cost. Kasturi laughed at his situation. He sild off her and she went to door straight. He went behind her and stood there in silence. She were about to open the door...when he whispered...
"If you don't make him go away...I will slid your pajama down...right there." 
She was shell shocked listening his voice.

Kasturi did the door open in half...it was her cook.
"Madam lunch is ready...would you like to have it in your room or at the table ?" He asked.
"We will be coming down in sometime. Don't knock again." She replied... shutting the door locked.
As soon as she turned away he picked her up again...on his shoulders this time and took her to the bed. He slapped her ass hard in the midway. 
He put her down on the bed again and stood on the floor himself. He took control of her legs and separated her legs apart and pulled her to the edge of bed. He burried his face in between her thick thighs and nuzzled in her sweet womanhood. He shook his face uncontrollably while Kasturi grabbed sheets in her hands and arched her body.
"Holy fuckkk...keep doing." She said.

Her pajama was still on. She crossed her legs and trapped him in between her legs...she didn't wanted to let him go anywhere. He struggled harder but It was in vain. She had really strong legs. He too had to be careful...he didn't wanted to hurt this beautiful woman in any way possible.
But then her phone rang. They paid no attention to it for the first time...but it rang for the second time immediately.
"Aaah...Ohhh...let me pick that up...it must be important." She said seperating her legs apart and tapping on her head. He let her get the phone which was on bed itself.

"Yes...Rohan...yes...I got the papers.....(whooaaa)." Kasturi started taking when Shankar had dragged her again to him on the edge.
"No nothing...I just slipped...No I haven't signed it yet." She continued.
Shankar turned her upside down and held her legs together. He grabbed her ass above the fabric and started playing with it.
"You don't read papers...but I do. I have found the mischief. Yes...yes. No kidding." She replied when he stuck his fingers in and pulled the only fabric on the body down. He got rid of it and there it was her beautiful pussy. Bulged out...her lips thick and juicy...and in between them her nozzle...her intimate area the pink of perfection. All bald. And on top of it...her tiny ass. Which added moon to perfection. 
"I had already called and abused him." She replied.
Shankar came closer and stuck his toungue out...and spread out her hips...his tongue went straight to her asshole and way top to her body across her back.
The moment his poking tongue touched her asshole she gasped for air...her eyes shut.
"Ooohhhh Yesss...You were saying...." She were in middle when he grabbed her hair and turned her head to himself...and placed his lips on her again. 
She couldn't respond for a while.
"Yes Babe...It will be better if you ask him first. Okay bye...have a safe trip....Aaahhhh." She screamed just before she was ready to cut him off. He had burried his teeth on her right mango.
"Ohhh... Nothing....She bit my nipples...your daughter...Okay bye." She replied and hung up.

She threw her phone away and said, "can't you wait for sometime ?" 
"NO." He replied firmly... placing his lips back.
"I want all your attention." He whispered in her ears.
"Your pussy is delicious... can't wait to taste your honey." He whispered again...all the dirty talkings were enough to make her hornier again. 

And finally he came on the bed and spread himself all out. He gestured her to take possession of him now. She was up for it...it was after a long time she was about to perform her skill and she wanted to impress him. She came on top of him and let her silki hair drop on his chest...she kissed everywhere she liked. And started sliding down his body. His pubic hair had started growing past his navel. But she kept kissing. 
She stopped right above his manhood and felt it in her hands...he was longer than her palm. She placed her lips above it and give it a gentle sqeeze. 
"My Shoes..." He commanded.
Kasturi looked at them and started undoing it. She removed the first left one first and then his second. He undid his belt and slid his pants down which she pulled upto his knees. And there he was with a mammoth of cock..Big and Bulged out and full of hair.
He grabbed his cock and pulled the cover down. He was all hard...his balls were like a tennis ball.
"Remove that tie off your neck..." He commanded and she complied. He took his belt and made her wear it like a collar. And pulled her back to him. Pressed her cheeks and pushed his tongue inside...she submitted herself too. Her hands grabbing his manhood. 

She came down and to his surprise opened her mouth to taste him. He let her hair go and closed his eyes in pleasure. This was the first time he had been given such sensation...his body was yet to recover...she gave him another shock...this time taking his whole dickhead in her mouth and keeping it there for sometime. Threads of her saliva went down his cock. She clenched her lips and teased the man underneath her. The way he had been responding was new to her too. She had a wicked smile on her face...she let the man calm down and put it back again in her mouth. He shivered...his cock twiched...as if he will burst out of pressure. But still it wasn't yet...Her tongue was yet to come in action...she pulled his whole cover down all the way and pushed her head down... taking his cock to her throat...he was half in. Her eyes closed.

He grabbed the sheets this time and arched his back. This was too much for him. She pulled up. And here her tongue came in action... flicking and encircling his bell and sensitive area. He was in complete heaven. And finally when she took him back inside her mouth...he screamed in pleasure...he grabbed her head and kept her there stuffed  as he burst out. Thick hot semen hitting her throat and sliding down his cock. Three hot threads of it. It was thick and had the typical taste to it. Kasturi let the man do what he liked. Her eyes were fixed on his face.. making him cum even harder. 
Realising what he had done...he loosened.
"I am so sorry...I was too harsh on you." He said.
Kasturi took some of his hot liquid and placed it in her mouth and to his surprise gulped it down.
He wanted to kiss her back again and finish off what he started.

"No No... sometime else...I had my lunch...you need to do yours. Go clean yourself. And clean all of it." She pointed to his manhood.
He wiped all his seeds off his index finger and dipped in her mouth... Kasturi made an O and cleaned all of it.
And he went to the bathroom straight...she followed sometimes later. Dressed in a silk dress. 

She handed him over a towel to let him dry himself.
They had lunch together.
Like Reply
Shankar was reluctant to let her go. He wanted to finish off what he had started. Throughout the lunch when no body was looking he burried his hands in between her legs and played with her.
"We can't do it now. I want to fuck you doesn't mean I want to get fucked by all my staffs and they will think less of me. I will call you." She affirmed him. On the bed Kasturi was total submissive lady while outside she had a dominating demeanor.

About 10 days have passed. She lived in solitude. Rohan was in Singapore enjoying vacations... Kasturi however was reluctant to go anywhere new. Shweta's school too was closed for sometime. One day she decided to visit her parents. It have been two years when she had meet them personally when they had paid visit to her for the first time. They were really happy to see her daughter well settled. Rohan and Rehan too were respectful to them and made sure they had a comfortable stay. 
Rohan at the end of their stay gifted them a brand new SUV which they were reluctant to accept but when forced much... couldn't refused.

"Shweta pack your things we are leaving for Grandpa's in an hour." She Instructed her daughter who seemed pretty excited about it. 
Kasturi too who had it planned for 10 days or so packed her belongings. 
She took her Audi out and in moments they were on a higway. She looked at Maksood's house which went past.

By then she were an expert driver and covered all the distance in 10 hours. She had the music on while Shweta spent most of the journey sleeping. 
By the time she reached her home it was late around 10 PM. Her Mother couldn't believe she was there her beautiful daugher with her daughter. She picked up Shweta in her arms and kissed her all over. 
Her Dad came and hugged his daughter. 
They chatted for a while and while Kasturi ate.
Off late she were really tired...
"Okay Mom...I am going upstairs in my room." She declared and and started taking upstairs.
"No Kasturi... Not there...You take the one besides ours...we have a tenant living upstairs." She said.

"Cant believe you have put it on rent...my room." She said in frustration.
"He is a decent Man...runs a gym nearby. He wasn't getting any room nearby after some incident happened at his gym...your father helped him. You wont believe what he did to it...He took all expenses of building it. It now looks like your house...I can't believe we have such a good tenant." She replied.
"Enough...you don't know these people...you will see his attitude when you will ask him to vacate." Kasturi said being reasonable.
"Its not your Delhi...people here are still respectful and trust worthy." She replied.

The next morning Kasturi was reading newspaper in her silk nightgown when he receded down.
"Madam...here are the keys. I will be coming late tonight." He said.
Kasturi's mother came out of her room and took care of his keys. And then he left away.
Kasturi didn't paid much attention to him...while he was shell shocked to see her.
"See...he hands me over his keys everyday. And you are just worried." She said... hanging in the keys on a nail.
"Yeah...Okay." she replied.
The rest of the day went like that only. Kasturi spent most of the time eating and sleeping...a mother needs strength. Kasturi who was really struggling to get her figure back struggled against her mother's persuation.
Shweta too did the same.

A few days later Kasturi was up on her bed. She couldn't sleep anymore. She came in the hall and saw everyone else in deep sleep. She switched on the TV and sat down...but even that couldn't help her from getting bored. She were Only half way through the vacation. 
She looked at the keys hanging off on the nail and picked it up. She went upstairs...to have a look in it. 
He had captured half of her house...but her mother was right...it looked totally different as compared to her original home. 
She undid the lock and went in.
It was a one big room. A bed in one side of it...with a big window besides...curtains draped. On one side of it there was a big black couch and a big television. It was perfectly done and tidy. Right next to the bed there was all glass bathroom... however it was protected with a translucent film. The room had one Air Conditioning and a few other things of household in a decent sized kitchen. Kasturi spent sometime there and came back down.

Late that day...when he came back... Kasturi was still awake...She had been shuffling through channels. And at that time she looked at him. 
He was a average looking man. His hair greyish. He wasn't specifically tall either. Though he had a decent strong body.
Seeing her looking at him he came near and sat down besides her. 
"Hi I am Samrat." He said.
"I am Kasturi...I am the daughter." She replied.
"You still awake ?" He asked.
"Yep... couldn't sleel anymore ?" She replied.
"Ohh...I am pretty tired...Would you mind bringing me a glass of water." He asked.
Kasturi wasn't impressed but she couldn't refuse either...she got up and went away...while he looked and gasped seeing her perfectly toned thighs and ass.

Gulping it down he said.
"You do gym ?" 
"No...Do I look like gyming..I am getting fatter day after day. I am just another fat mother." She said.
"You can come to mine...Its nearby." He replied.
"Thanks for the offer...but I can't... You know this city. I don't want to attract any attention." She replied.
"We have a different timing for ladies as well." He said.
"Thanks for your offer but Sorry." She replied.
"Now if you don't mind...I must go to bed." Said Kasturi... excusing herself.
"Yeah...Sure. Goodnight." He replied as she away to head to her room. His eyes fixed on her ass. His cock twiched. 
He came back in his room and masterbated twice thinking of her.

Her vacations prolonged...as first her mother was reluctant to let her go and there after Shweta fell ill. Soon the vacation was as prolonged almost 2 months now. Kasturi finally started liking her city back...so much so that she did wanted to leave anymore now. 
She had asked Samrat some equipments for her which he was pleased to give. She also shook for his advices time to time. She had already started getting back on track. 
As time progressed...cold winds started blowing. Kasturi and Shweta both were unprepared for all this. She didn't knew when she will return back to her home so one day she decided to go out and buy some warm clothes for herself and the kid.
She checked into a showroom and got most of it. Although it didn't offered much variety it was a decent purchase. But she couldn't get any inners in there.

She was returning back when she saw a man closing off his shop. He already had pulled the shutter down when Kasturi approached him.
"Heyy..Heyyy..Uncle... stop stop." She said almost running to him. It was around 9:30 in the Night.
"What...come tomorrow the shop has been closed." He replied.
"Do you have inners...please...it wont take much time...charge me anything." She replied.
"The shop has been closed lady...I have do come tomorrow." He replied.
"Please..." She said.
"Okay Okay...You women have no idea of time. Okay come on in." He said pushing the shutter up and then down once they got in. 

He showed her a few of them. 
"What do you think Uncle...which one is better ?" She asked.
"Both of them are equal to me...but I would say take the bigger one." He replied.
Kasturi who didn't took it reasonably... thought the old guy was making fun of her figure.
"I don't know...Maybe I should try first." She replied taking the smaller one first. 
She undid her pallu and saw uncle looking at her.
"Arrrhmm...I know its hard for you...but can you please look away." She said with a wicked smile.
"Yeah...Ohhh...Ohhkkk." He replied.
But it definately didn't wasn't for her...her hands got struck in a awkward position...she struggled to take it down. While he watched her in reflection. 

"Okay...You were right...help me getting rid of it." She said.
"Now is it okay to look at you." He said in a Sarcastic tone.
"Whatever...Such an oversmart man." She thought in her head and rolled her eyes. 
His eyes widened when he looked at her...he didn't wanted to help her... it was super exciting for him to see such a woman in that way. He had a wicked smile on his face now. He put his palm on her waist.
"Look what have you done to yourself. It looks tight." He said looking at her breasts.
Kasturi struggled.

He pretended helping her while he was just enjoying his free hand all over. 
"I think we have to loosen it." He said.
"Okay Genius." She replied sarcastically.
He went behind and undid her Blouse's hook along with her bra. As the pressure released off her breats her worries widened. He came back in front and exposed them completely.

"What are you doing...You asshole pervert...keep your hands off me." She said firmly.
The wicked man grabbed her cherries and plucked them up. Kasturi cried in pain and came closer to him.
He continued twiching her cherries in between his index finger and thumb. He had a accomplishing smile on his face..as Kasturi calmed her voice down...She knew it wasn't not helpful.

"You women now-a-days do whatever you only believe in...I have been in this business for so long. I told you to come tomorrow...I told you to go for a bigger size but No. I am not a pervert usually but you are really beautiful...I can't let go this chance off." He said.
"Okay Please help me." She pleaded.
He took his hands up and removed the inner. Kasturi took a sigh of relief and covered her breasts back. 

"Here try this." He said breaking the silence.
Kasturi was reluctant to let her breats go...they were all red and still burning with the attack they had suffered.
He came closer and pulled it down her body...He helped her to wear it perfectly. 
"See what i told you." He declared. 
Although the fabric was thick she still can see her erect nipples in the reflection.
The old man came from behind and grabbed her bulbs back. 
"See...how good they feel now." He said in her ears. 
"Now...let me pack it for you." He said reaching for the hem of it.
"No. I will go home like this." She knew he wanted to see naked once again.
"Okay...Okay..." He stepped aside.

"Lets try the leggings." He said pulling her saree off her. 
It took her sometime to catch it and it was all undone. She spinned once to his force and collided in his arms. He clenched her tighter.
"Such a hot elegance your are." He whispered kissing her on her neck and ears. 
Her harshness on herself had become an evil for her. She was struggling to get out of his cluches but simultaneously also turning on to his kisses. 
He got her petticoat's thread and pulled it... loosening its grip on her waist. She lost her standing and fell down on the floor...he took the chances and pulled her petticoat all the way. He came on top of her and pinned her down to the floor...her legs all exposed on the cold floor pressed down by a big man. As he inched closer...she pushed herself up an kissed him. 
That was surprising for him as she also wanted this to happen. He kissed her like that way but finally pused his head down to assure him...he was the one who was in control here. 

He let her hands go... Kasturi placed it on his face to keep him close to warm her enought to warm her down the whole floor. He upped the inner and grabbed both of her breats...As she spurt out...he Placed his mouth on her bulbs... lighting up her whole body.  He took her nipples in between his teeth and gave her a really hard time.

It was going well untill they heard a knock on the shutter.
They both were shell shocked. He got off her immediately she too took her clothes off the scene.
The owner pulled the shutter up while Kasturi stared making most of it. She already had worned out her petticoat. There was no time for her to wear her blouse. She put her saree haphazardly...One thing was sure...She looked guilty that way.

It was Samrat. Who had knocked.
"Is Kasturi inside Uncle ?" He asked.
"Kasturi...who...There is no one inside." He said...but by then he was in the shop. Kasturi had kept the bra and blouse in a bag and came in the scene.
"There she is Uncle...I saw her Audi parked." He said loudly.
"Ohhh...You are such a lucky dog...you have already drank her milk, didn't you ?" He whispered to the old man.
"Lets Go. I hope you got everything." He declared.
She took all of it...the set of three pieces.
"Wait have you paid the man ?" He asked.
"More than enough he wished for." She replied... exiting the store... winking at him.
"Don't think too much about her uncle...it won't be helpful for a man like you at this stage of life. Let me take care of her on behalf of yourself." He said... picking up a few things for himself.

When he came out of the store...she already had stared her car and sped away.
He had a gimmick smile on his face..."How far will you go ?" He said to himself.
And rode his bike down.
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Continue
Wish you happy New Year
Like Reply
The next morning when Samrat saw her...she held her head down in shame. And when she looked up once again...he was still seeing her only. Kasturi knew she couldn't keep him away for any longer. That day itself she packed out her things and set off. She bid adeau her parents they were not in mood to get her away...as she had been starting her journey rather off late.
"Not a issue Mom...I will be okay." She replied.

She reeved her car and soon she was back on the road. Shweta was on the adjacent seat. After a while she went back and fell asleep. Kasturi was in a white t-shirt and a blue jeans. She had her windows up and a pleasing temperature inside. To be more comfortable she undid her bra and casually placed it below the windshield. The music was up loud. A few hours late it started to rain. The roads became darker so did the weather. It was almost dark at 5 PM. The cars weren't running that fast...so Kasturi too slowed down a little. 

She was all alone and nothing to think about. After a while she saw a dhaba and decided to have some tea over there. She parked her car in. And came out of it... completely forgetting about she hadn't been wearing the bra inside. The droplets had made the thin fabric stick on the body and the chilled weather just outside the car was enough to shiver her down and raise her bullets erect. 
But she didn't needed anytime to realise that...as the men stared straight at her breasts. She covered her bullets with her one hand as she sipped in tea. She took some of it for her daughter too...who was still sleepy. They both ate a few refreshments... Kasturi stood in the rain for a while to feel refreshed. The cold weather had done the trick. She was up for the long journey ahead. 

She hit the soothing music up again that put Shweta to sleep instantly. About an hour ago on the empty road she saw a car broken down. There were three men standing beside it...they had been asking for help for long...as they looked completely flushed out. Kasturi didn't wanted to help them either. She tried taking the narrow margin to get away. But one of the boy just flung in front of her and made her stop. She signalled him that she will be stopping.
She took the car to a side and and lowered her window. 
"Please Ma'am help us Mam. We have been struck in this rain for two hours now. Please Ma'am I beg."  He said straight away.
"What happened to your car ?" She asked.
"We don't know a thing Mam...we have been waiting here...but no body stopped." He replied sounding really frustrated.
Shweta was up by listening all this as all of them were begging her.
"Mom we should help them...No ?" She asked.
"Please Ma'am listen to your kid." He said.
"Okay okay...Hop up." She said. 
They took their bags our and placed it in her Audi.
She reeved again. 

"Thankyou Mam. It was really kind of you." The man on the front seat said.
"We should thank this sweet little lady too...if she hadn't said it..." The one sitting on the back said.
"If you dont mind can we get our clothes off...they are all drenched." The guy in the front said.
"You have ruined my car." Kasturi said out in frustration.
"We are so sorry for that Madam." He replied and took his t-shirt off. They all had collected it in a spare bag. And all three of them were sitting in thier shorts and chatting casually. Kasturi didn't liked any inch of it.

She saw a dhaba approaching and stopped the car. 
"Get out...Help yourself now." She said.
"Where are we supposed to go Ma'am...its late and cold...and our clothes are ruined." The guy in the back said.
"So what should I do...get the hell out of my car." She demanded. 
"Please try to understand Madam..." The guy in the front said... picking up her bra and holding it on his chest...he burst out laughing...and so did the other guys.
He didn't stopped in there he placed it on his palm.
"Whats the size..." A guy from behind asked.
"Holyyy fuckkk Its 32DD." He said out loud.
"Whats so special about this size..." The third guy asked.
"This is the most perfect size in the world. Perfectly firm and round ans handful. Isn't it ?" The front guy said looking at her.
"Get the hell out of my car and give it to me !" Kasturi snapped at him. He was fast enough to take it away.
"Heyyy...Keep away." He said out loud. 
"I can't believe it is the perfect size in the world..Huh... anything." He said.

"Well in that case...lets remove the doubt of his head." The second guy said. 
He took her hands and control and held them behind the seat. Her back was pressed against the seat...and she couldn't move. The first guy came closer.
"With due respect Madam." He took the hem of her T-shirt and unwrapped her treasure.
He sat back on his seat and with his right hand grabbed her breasts one after one...giving them gentle sqeeze.
"What I said... Perfect..." He declared. 
The third guy came closer and grabbed them too...and sqeezed hard. And Kasturi's Breasts spurred milk.
"Hahaha...She is lactating Man...fuck...I always wanted to drink that." He said in surprise.
Kasturi couldn't utter a word anymore. The third guy came in front...he grabbed both of her tanks and started sucking them one after another.
The first guy picked out his phone and started filming her.
"Look at her...She is enjoying it all. So sexy..." He said... grabbing her face in his hand.

"I want her too...get her here in the backseat." He said leaving her hand. Kasturi eased out a little.
"No No No...what will you do to her...you learn first. Drive us away." The first guy declared. The first and the second guy took Kasturi in between them. They placed the kid on the front seat.
"Don't go fast...we don't want to wake up the kid." The second guy Instructed.
He took Kasturi's t-shirt off and tied her hands with that on her back. They took her legs each on thier lap and started drinking off her. 
However the second guy wasn't much interested in that...he took her face in his control and stat kissing her passionately. Similar fate was achieved by the first guy. 
"I cant believe she is a mother..." The first guy told.
"Yeah...Man...she is really hot... doesn't even look a day older than 22." The second guy said.
He undid her jeans and pulled it down her legs. But not all the way out...it had gathered on her ankels.
"Are you sure you wanna do this..."he asked.
"Yeah Man..." He replied. As they lowered their shorts down. Both of them decent in size. 
The second guy took control of her hair and lowered her head on his cock. While the other guy made her get on her knees and slid her panties off her treasure. 
He slid two of his fingers inside.
"Aaahhh...." She moaned.
"Fucking bitch...she is all wet and warm inside...i am sure she had a lot inside. She is all streached out." he said... slapping her ass.
They were treating her they way she wanted...like a cheap whore.

The second guy let her hands loose and started pumping himself in her mouth... stuffing her completely.
"Fuck she is one good cock sucker." He said it out.
"Ohhh Yeahhh...." He moaned.
While she continued sucking his filthy cock.
A while later they swiched positions and now she had been stuffed with the cock of first guy.
They removed her jeans completely. 
The second guy had his finger placed on her asshole...he started encircling it.
"Ohhh...Such sweet little asshole she has...she is all pink here. So fucking beautiful." He was all in lust.
He dipped his middle finger inside her shit hole. Kasturi hadn't been expecting that. She took his cock out her mouth and cried.
"Ohhh Shittt...No Not there...Aaahhh...ouchhh." she cried.
The second guy grabbed her hands back and the first guy started slapping his cock against her mouth. 
"Arch your back baby..."He commanded and inserted all of his middle finger inseide her.
Kasturi behaved like a fish out of water. 
He eased her pain out and stuck his finger out. His sucked it all off and spat in her shit hole.
He was one such dirty man. He stuffed her asshole again.
Kasturi was in all heaven.

All night they took chances on her pussy...one after another. They fucked her twice. Kasturi dressed herself up finally at four in the morning. She had been fucked well. The scent in her car was the proof of that. She had it all over her lady juices. They made sure she cummed too.
They sat behind the wheels one after another and drove her back to the city. They got off the car and Kasturi drove home. She placed the kid on the bed and went straight under shower... After a long time the woman inside her was satisfied. 
Was it really ?
[+] 1 user Likes rashmi_rathi's post
Like Reply
A month has passed since Kasturi had that car sexpidition with young boys in the car. They tried hard and soothed down her warm body that kept her calm for a while but now she needed it once more. She knew she could call either Shankar or Maksood anytime and had her wishes fulfilled but somehow she couldn't come on terms with it. To get rid of her frustration she did hard work in her home gym. And finally she were back on track. She knew she couldn't get the measurements she had in her colleges days but atleast she looked more toned than ever and started fitting in moat of her clothes comfortably.

It was 31st December and she were all alone. She had a message from Maksood though..who was behind her everytime. His lust to get her was overwhelming.
She were lying in her bed and scrolling through Facebook when her phone buzzed. 
It was Rohan.
"Heyyy Wifeyyy...do you have any plans for tonight ?" He asked.
"No...Not really...You tell me." She replied.
"Actually we have got an invitation from a new contractor friend of mine. He is the one who got us the plot for our new business." He said out cheerful.
"Ain't your secretary going with you ?" Kasturi asked pissed.
"Why you always talk like that...come over...its been a long time I made love to you." He said.
Kasturi had no other things to get over. She took a long bath and rode down on her car. 
Shweta was taken care of by her nanny.

She parked the car in. In the mid way she found Birju talking over his phone. Kasturi deep down still had some affection for Birju...he was a good love maker too...but she didn't wanted to dig a grave anymore. She hugged him casually and went straight. Rohan was like always busy with a few men regarding business. He talked business while Kasturi shuffled on her phone. 
"Gentlemen If you could please execuse me my wife needs me." Rohan said and came closer to her.

He took her phone away and pulled her closer in his embrace. 
"You never forget to embaress me publically." She whispered surrendering to her husband's wishes while the men looked at her.
"You are one such a beautiful tease...you don't know how jealous they are feeling right now...Gosh I married the right woman." He whispered back and planted kissed on her neack and shoulders. 
He had a valid point though...Public affection of love made her hornier.
He picked her up in his lap and closed the door behind.

Rohan could hear the word, "Such lucky Bastard." Form them. He threw her on the bed and undid her. And he made love to her...passionate and hard. However he didn't lasted much... Leaving her thirsty.
Later that day, He gifted her a box.
"Wear this tonight." He said.

Kasturi opened her eyes...it had a beautiful shimmering golden dress. It had two threads to hold it on her body and a big slit that showed a substantial of her much talked about toned legs. The best of Rohan's gift was he gave all accessories to her. Like this time.. it contained a Balck panty and a pair of black stilletos. It had two earrings as well. Kasturi was excited seeing that dress.
"But it will be cold outside...how am I supposed to keep myself warm." She said.
"I don't know about it...but be sure all the women will be wearing similar kind of wardrobe." He replied.
That was fair too.

Around 10 PM they left home. Kasturi had a jacket on. It took them an hour to get there. Kasturi stood by her husband most of the time as he introduced her to the men...the money lenders...the partners. The moment she entered she became the centre of attraction.  Everyone was looking at her and only her. And finally he made her meet the owner of that house. 
"Kasturi...Meet Mr.Pratap...the man of his words." He said.
"Ohhh Shut up... How are you doing Mrs Duggal... how do you like the ambience here ?" He said.
"Its really nice... beautiful...you have done a great job...really impressive." She replied.
Pratap picked her hand up and kissed on her palm's back. 
"Well there is only one thing impressive in this party and that is you." He said out balantly in front of Rohan. 
"If you could please hold it for me." Pratap handed him over his glass and took her to Dance with him.

He didn't cared about anyone and pulled her closer to himself. 
"I can't believe...Rohan had bagged such a hottness." He said to her.
Kasturi looked at him but there was nothing she could do about it. His hand slid down her arched back and rested on her plush ass. He gave her a tight squeeze. She looked around to see if anyone was looking...worried.
"What happened...look at me ?" He asked.
"Can't you see.. everone is looking at me only." She replied.
"Then who they will look at...can you find anyone around who has such great ass that you have." He replied.
Kasturi was stunned...he was talking like to her like he owned her. She tried to push him away...but he held her tighter. From her hand resting on his neck and his chest she knew he was strong...strong enough as Maksood maybe even heavier.

"Okay Okay...if you say so..." He said and turend around. They were on the edge of roof...in that angle no body could see what was happening with her...but her facial expression were enough to say...it was going really harsh for her.
He slid his palm on side boob... the hard roughness of his hand was enough to give chills down her spine. He turned her around in his embrace and slid his hand inside her dress. Her bra-less breats weren't ready for such an assault. Although her cherries were alreay erect. 

Then suddenly somebody called him from behid.
"Heyyy Common man cut the cake for us." He said.
"I will be coming back to you... Don't worry." He said leaving her there alone. Her face looked flushed as everybody knew what she had been doing.
She walked down and sat on the couch. She rubbed her cold shoulders and looked at what was happening.
Pratap was a really powerful man. He was bald and bulky...he had a really bad boy look on his face. To made his look even fierce...he had his mustache all the way down to his chin. 

After cutting the cake...the men went mad...they grabbed one champagne bottle each and sprayed it all over women standing nearby. It was one hell of a party. Kasturi wanted to leave as soon as possible...as the party progressed she saw more weired things...which she didn't even imagined. 
But Rohan was no where to be seen. And he oy had the keys of the car. To keep herself separate of this filth...she moved upstairs...on a smaller roof...but adjacent to the main one. 

Around an hour late...Pratap came back to her. She had been sitting in solitude when he sat besides her. He was barechested now. Kasturi shivered seeing a naked man Instantly...but when she realised he was him...she calmed down a little. 
"You want some champagne. ?" He asked.
"No...No...Pleaseee..."Kasturi was saying when the cork popped out. He sprayed it all in air... unlike her expectation of he will shower her down. He put the bottle neck near her lips and she opened it. Sipping in the sweet liquid quenching her thirst. 

He put the bottle down and pulled her towards himself...with his arms. He placed his warm and comforting lips on her delicate shivering one. The warmness was soothing to calm down her chilled nerves.
With his lips already in action...his tongue also came in act.
They were already started moaning. Pratap despite having so many women in his life... Kasturi the epitome of it.

He picked her up in his lap and took her to the bedroom on that floor itself. The room was perfectly warm. Kasturi felt really comfortable in there. Walking backwards Kasturi's back hit a solid thing... it was the glass wall. 
Pratap couldn't get enough of her he had grabbed her face and kissing her with all the passion he had. His thick tonge was enough to stuff her mouth completely. 
"You wanna go outside again." He said and slid the glass door. Pushing her to the balcony. Her back pressed against the rail. At down below the actual party was going on. 

A few people waved at him as he grabbed her ass hard. He pressed his lips on her once again...her back arched as far as she could...her hair all down...he kept her pinned that way while he feasted on her neck and shoulder. 
He slid the strip of her dress and pulled it down... exposing her breasts....he let go of her hands to hold them. 
While Kasturi took a sigh of relief... feeling his warm hands on her two hour cold breasts. 
He grabbed her hard...and put his lips on her nipples. 
"Fuckkkk.....Yummm. yummm." He moaned drinking off her milk. He took her in his strong arms and applied his tongue all over her troso while she moaned felt her womanhood shivering with such raw passionate love.

"You wait here...I will be back." He said and ran away. Kasturi started waiting back....she looked at her titties...they looked like they were manhandled roughly.
She slid her dress up...in the meantime. 
Pratap came back with a heap of cake in his hand. He stripped her breasts down and rubbed it all over.... despite her continued disapproval. To make things even worse...he turned her away...and grabbed her breats from behind.... And rubbed it all over her body. But this time it wasn't for pubic...he took her back on the bed closing the door behind... pinning her down on the bed and cleaning off the mess he had created.
Like Reply
"Ohhh Kasturi....you have a body worth dying for...what I will do to you...where were you all these years." He said muffling on her Breasts.
He pressed his teeth once again Kasturi arched her back in pain and pleasure. The harsher he was getting the soflier she would have felt to him. 

"I want to fuck your mouth." He said and came on top of her. Above her heaving mangoes. Kasturi looked at him with lust as he undid his zipper and let his cock out.
He was in no means ordinary. The was almost a slap the moment his cock fell on her face.
"Beautiful...You are so fucking beautiful." He gasped in her praise as she opend her mouth wider to take him in.
He moved in.... streaching her even wider. She ran out of breath...her face redder...but he wasn't in mood of showing in mercy to her. Kasturi tried taking her hand to his cock... But he grabbed them in between and pressed her down with his left one.

He grabbed his cock with his right and pulled it back... And started slapping on her lips and spreading her saliva all over her cheeks. He rubbed his cock on her face.
He was a total maniac. But Kasturi was liking every bit of it...the animalistic behavior of him was really a turn on for her.
"Get up...Serve my cock well." He ordered falling down on the bed. 
Kasturi came in between his legs and took his shaft in her hands. She pressed his skin back and encircled his sensitive area with her tight grip of lips. He was in all heaven.
"Ohhh...Goood...you are such a good sucker...yeah I like that fucking your beautiful face." He continued talking dirty to her. Kasturi went on to serve his all bulged out bullet bag. 
He grabbed her hair and pushed her down on himself. She obliged. 
"Keep your hands on your back..." He Instructed.
Kasturi was all stuffed and strached out...when she looked at him...her eyes teary...but he wasn't impressed yet. 
He started impaling himself in and out. He would press her down as his hips moved up. Almost gagging her in his every move. His black cock pistoning her...strated glowing off her saliva. 

He pulled her back to himself and kissed her hard. She responded well. He threw her on the bed back...and went away. Kasturi was puzzled where did he go. She stayed right there waiting for him...her eyes closed. 
Chills run down her spine when she felt cold liquid falling on her. He had brought champagne with him. And as he spilled some of it on her breasts...she couldn't keep herself down.
"Easy Baby...Hahaha." He laughed wickedly... plucking her right bullet off. It was too much for her..her body moved up. He pressed her down and grabbed her neck...
"Open your mouth..." He commanded and spilled some more of that magical liquid in her mouth. Kasturi drank all of it.
"Good Girl." He appreciated. 

He took her hands above her head and tied them to the bed. Kasturi couldn't do anything but to move her body to protect herself off any attack or unbearable thing. Her face looked frightened.
He came down her body and started kissing her legs from slit down on her thighs. He exposed both of her legs and showered them with kisses and they deserved each. She was perfectly shaped. He threw her dress off...which was almost spoilt now and pressed his firm and demanding hands against her inner knees... opening her threasure. He nuzzled in her inner intimate thighs...she were even Softer there...as he moved up...the artificial scent that she had put on her body had started diminishing and her scent evaporating off her treasure took over. So much so that he went mad for it. He tucked in his fingers in her panties and pulled it all the way out. 
Her lips have all swelled up...the bigger lips even more cushioned and the inner lips had parted out. And on top of her in that sweet mushyness...there was her nozzle and underneath it her tiny little sweet spot. It didn't took him long and she erupted... begging for help... closing her legs... twisting her body.

He was really turned on seeing her cum.
"Holy Fuck...you just keep getting better and better..." He said in exclamation...while she tried to get her breathing back. He didn't stopped in there. He spread his left arm across her tummy to keep her down..his hand moved its way up to her pussy and started fingering her. She erupted again. Even bigger than the last one...She was all begging him to stop... shaking her legs uncontrollably...but he didn't. Until he was sure...she wasn't squinting more. He slapped her pussy right away. Turning her red instantly.. and cry in rather pain this time.
He couldn't keep himself longer away. He undid her hands and pushed himself inside her. It only took him a few strokes... until he had the biggest orgasm himself...he felt as if he had emptied half his balls inside her pussy.... filling her up until the brim. They were panting hard.
"Happie New Year...Baby." He said... gently kissing her on her lips...she replied in the same fashion.

He picked her up in his arms and they bathed together in warm this time. He himself dried her off and wrapped a fresh one on her. He took her down in his lap. She was peaceful...he was peaceful.
He placed her on a fresh bed and took her towel away. He took the position besides her. It was almost 3 in the morning and they soon drifted in deep sleep.

Kasturi woke up late that morning. She found Pratap sleeping besides him. He was indeed really big. Her bladder needed to discharge herself off first. She tip toed to the bathroom and her sweet sound filled up the whole room. That had woken up Pratap too. He waited for her to come back to bed. Seeing him awake Kasturi stopped. She had nothing on her body. She crossed her legs and covered her breasts. He gestured her to take her seat beisides him.
She was reluctant.
"Don't make this harsh on yourself." He said... clearly he had only one thing in his mind. 
Slowly she moved... Placing her plam first...seeing if he has calmed down even a little. He didn't reponded at all. Sh placed her hips back on the bed...and when she placed her left leg...he grabbed her hard and pulled her to himself.
"I don't like to play these teasing games..." He said... pressing her ass on his erection. He pushed his left leg in a favourable position and applied some Saliva on his cock and pushed himself inside her love tunnel. 

Kasturi gasped for air...when he twisted her head to him.. and placed his lips on her. This time the love making was more passionate. He filled her once again.
"I so fucking wanted to cum on your face... Fuckkk." He declared picking her up to the bathroom once again. He bathed her once again. 
His servants had did well...They had cleaned off her dress and arranged everything. She wore it back and had lunch together. Kasturi wasn't sure...why didn't he asked for his number ? Returning back home alone... Rohan had left in the night Itself.
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
Kasturi found out Rohan was still sleeping. She went to check on for Rehan and he was probably partying away with his friend...he wasn't back home yet. As soon as her phone got some charge on she called to check upon Shweta...she sighed relief once hearing everything was fine.
Kasturi went down on her bed and took her phone out. She search for Pratap Rathore on Facebook and there he was. He had posted a few pictures of last night party. Scrolling through his feed She noticed he was really flamboyant and rich. Once she got back on the top...he had recently made an status update. 
"Missing someone badly from last night and this morning...Wish she were around." It said.
Kasturi knew who he was talking about. 

She didn't knew what took her over and she sent him a friend request and there she fulfilled what he had missed. She gave him her number and he called back immediately.
"Looks like you are really missing someone badly." She said in a seductive tone.
"Yes...More than ever before...I shouldn't have let you go. I still feel your touches on my body." He replied.
"Ohh...Then you should sleep more enough...you probably woke up early today."  She said.
"I am glad that I did...Thats what has kept me composed till now... otherwise I would have already come to your house." He replied.
"Keep on blabbing, whatever !" She replied.
"You can't believe it. You don't know about me woman now." He replied. 
"Everyone behaves like he is the king of the world...but Moving on what are your plans for the rest of the day ?" She asked.
"I don't know... I am not sure...your thoughts are keeping me busy for now." He replied.
"Hey listen I think you have left your purse here...so when you are coming back." He asked her.
"Keep that and the money too... probability it will help you." She replied.
"Or why don't you come back and I will buy you a very special thing." He replied.
"Nice try...but I am not coming back." She replied hanging up the phone.

A few days passed by and one day Kasturi was at the office. She had been there for some paper work. She were signing off form there when she thought of seeing her husband. She knocked her way in. 
"Heyyy...Wifey...how are you doing ?" Rohan said.
"I am good...I was just passing by and I thought to meet you once." She replied.
"What a great thought...come here." He said opening his arms. 
Kasturi didn't paid much attention to the bald man sitting on the chair. She hugged him and she wanted to get off him when he pulled her on his chair. 
"Where are you going sweetheart ?" He said.
Now Kasturi looked at the man sitting in front. He was Pratap he had a wicked smile on his face. 
He had chatted with her this morning where she totally shooed him away.

"Rathore you remember my beautiful wife form the new year party...?" He asked him being casual. Rohan clearly had no idea what went in between them. 
Kasturi looked at him and he at her...his smile broadening.
"I think I do...How could anyone probably miss her ?" He replied.
"You are correct...she is one hell of a woman." Duggal said... nuzzling her neck.
"Ohhh...Gosh she smells so nice." He almost declared.
Kasturi's face flushed...in embarrassment... Pratap on the other hand lowered his hands down his bulging bump.
"Common honeyy...not here." She patted and tried to get off him.
"I am loving my wife...what wrong I am doing ? You tell me Pratap is it wrong to love one's wife ?" He asked.
"No Not at all...but If you see...not everyone has such a beautiful wife and it is harsh...you know to show..."He replied...being a saint.
"You are right. But I can't keep my hands off her...She is so beautiful." He said still in lust.

"Hey I think we are getting late for visiting the site..." Rathore said not happy seeing her in Duggal's lap.
"Yeap...Sure. Kasturi would you mind coming with us...for site seeing." Duggal asked.
"Sure..." She said getting off his lap.
"But one thing...I don't want to be left out...and can't risk what you people might do in privacy and be completely ignorant of traffic and me...I would like to propose Kasturi travel in my car." Rathore said.
"What..." Kasturi said out loud.
"He is right...Is there any problem ?" Duggal asked.
"No...Not really." Kasturi replied meekly. 

Rohan grabbed his car keys and ran out. 
"Its a race." He said. As the door closed behind.
"That I will win." Rathore said..."what did you said in the morning today...I wasn't good enough that day. Huh." He added... picking her up in his arms. 
"You know I am so turned on that...I will strip you down naked here and fuck you in front of all your staffs." He threatened her.
Kasturi feared. 
"Lets get going." He said.

As the ignited their car...and soon he was riding like a rash races... Kasturi had to hold her seat. Soon Duggal's car was visible too...he too was madly driving. Rathore grabbed her right breast and honked at her husband. He honked back.
Rathore was maintaining a good distance form him. He had her pallu stripped of her blouse and was struggling with her hooks. All of a sudden he took his car off road. Kasturi could see her husband going straight.

"Wait we are on the wrong road..." She exclaimed.
"Not really. Site seeing can wait." He replied.
He had turned the car back to the city. He parked the car in a house and picked her up in his arms. 
"Wait whose house is this ?" She exclaimed.
"One of my friends... Don't worry." He replied.

He took her straight to the bed room and placed her on the bed. He grabbed her saree and opened her up. He undid his belt and lowered his zipper. He collected his sword and pulled her to himself. He grabbed hee hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. As she sucked him...he was in complete heaven.
Ten minutes later or so...he had been impaling her mouth...his phone buzzed. It was Rohan.
"Heyyy Loser...what happened this time." he asked.
"Shit man...I took the car down the dirtway and it broke down in the middle... gladly we took a lift and I am coming back to the city... Kasturi is safe with me." He said as he gagged her down.
"But you do the checking...and return then only. Okay." He asked.
"Yeah Sure...I won the race." He said before hanging up.
Rathore hung up too and switched his phone off.
"Your husband is an idiot." He declared pulling her back to his embrace. He kissed her passionately and smacked her ass hard. He pushed her down on the bed and came over her to get rid of her covers. She was all naked on the white sheet...her flawless Beauty...pressed under a gigantic black man. He pinned her down and sucked her breasts till they were empty. 

He separated hee legs. And burried his face right in between her thicker lips. They parted away to fulful what the man was demanding. He picked up her nozzle and clit in between his lips... sucking and flicking them really hard.
He turned her upside down and separated her ass cheeks apart. His poking tongue went to her virgin asshole. Titillating her sensitive shit hole. He had her head pressed on the bed and her ass up in the air. He slapped her a few more times making her jellicious ass red and wiggle.
He took his cock placed on her love tunnel and pushed himself in. And fucked her like that in most of the times... burying him deep inside her and finally unloading too. 
He had fucked her good...but this time however she couldn't reach her climax. He was panting besides him.

They got dressed and left immediately.
Like Reply
Three days later. 
Kasturi had been returning from her original home. She had been there for an hour or so to look after Rehan as he was ill. It was around 7:30 in the evening. She was really close to her farm house. Although the area featured all beautiful houses of the city but since the houses here were somewhat distant from each other made that area deserted. And as the night came it became even more scarier.

She was around a kilometre away of her house. When her tyre burst out...She had been casually driving and trying to pick up her phone when this happened. She losed her control of the car...but when she gained it back...she hit the breaks hard. The car stopped but in no way...she could get it back on the road. The rear ends right tyre was gone...when she came out and looked at the situation.

"Damn it..." She said in frustration. 
She looked at both ends of the road and there was no one coming. She called in for her help. But Nanny informed her that...all men had gone for the movie and she was only one home.
"All of them together...and with whose permissions ?"
She said out in anger.
"Your Madam...who else...you allowed them to go...I was there." She replied.
Kasturi had no idea whatsoever about it...but it was no point of argueing anymore.
She waited for a five minutes then started walking down the lane.

She had a rough idea about a temporary shortcut road that was nearby... But she never bothered where...as the cars never passed that way. And there were a few temporary houses too in the middle.
She had been wearing heels... Although they weren't as steep as normally she used to wear...but still they were painful for walking on such road.
But she couldn't do anything about it.

About a hundred meters away...she saw a man talking to another on the road. As she approach in closer she could see him clearly.
"Do you know from where I find the shortcut to 4th Avenue ?" She asked them.
"You left it behind Madam...but not so much...its right there"...the man pointed.
He was right...she was so engrossed at nearing the mab for help she missed it completely.
"Thanks Alot." She started walking towards the shortcut.
"Madam...Please don't take that road. Its not safe for you." The other man on bicycle shouted... Kasturi stopped midway.
The men chatted in between themselves...and one of them came to her.

"What is it ?" She asked.
"Actually Rakka lives in between...and he has no good reputation of him about women...many a times he had been reported about molestation." He said.
Kasturi's face fell. She wanted to get home as early as possible...but she also didn't wanted to attract unwanted perils on her. She was too tired thinking of walking the whole kilometre down.

"Maybe you could drop me off on your friends bicycle." She said... looking for the other man...he was already gone..."maybe not." She added.
"Why don't you accompany me ?" She asked him excited.
"Madam...its really dark and I am not evn wearing anything." He replied.
He was right...he had been standing there barechested in the middle of the road...in his pants a towel on his shoulders.
"Please...please... won't you help me. My daughter's been waiting for me." She requested.
He had agreed and he stared walking with her. He had asked her to cover all her face down with her pallu and she wasn't bothered much about it. But since the roads were not uptop it was hard for her to keep up specially with half her vision.

He took her palm in his hands and Kasturi came closer to him. She had her right breast pressed against his arms. 
"Walk carefully Madam." he said when she slipped.
"Aaahhh..." She said...stopping.
"What happened to you ? Are you hurt ?" He asked.
"I think I have twisted my ankle. Aaahhh...it hurts." She said.
"Comm'on Madam...we aren't even half way down...and Rakka maybe anywhere nearby...its not right time to stop." He said worried.
But Kasturi was in absolute pain she tried walking but she stopped again.
"Can I pick you up ?" He asked.
Kasturi didn't said a word. He picked her up in his arms and started walking. She had her hands wrapped around his neck. Thats when she got physically attracted to the man. He was strong.

Kasturi had been looking at his rugged face as his fingers burried deep in her side boob. And he adjusted her in his arms. He looked down at her beautiful face. She was radiating even in the dim light of moon. There was absolute silence all over... only crickets. Her lips deliciously glowing off. Her face slightly sweaty of the little walk she did. She was one delicately made... epitome of elegance.
He was glad that he got a chance to hold her in his arms.

Kasturi lowered her eyes as their eyes met. She bit her lower lip. There was surely somethings building up in between them. 
"Whats your name...?" She asked... breaking the silence.
"Anil it is Madam...you are Kasturi naa ?" He reconfirmed.
She was surprised to know he knew about her.
"How do you know about me huh ?" She asked in surprise.
"You are very beautiful Madam...Ramu told me." He replied.
Ramu was her gardener.
"It was so kind of you to give him job Madam...his family was in very need." He replied.
She remembered Rohan putting him on as the additional gardener...despite Kasturi's reluctantness.
However it was Rohan who insisted on that.
"What do you do Anil ?" She asked.
"I am a driver Madam, I drive for city bus services...And I am a farmer too ?" He replied.
"Are you married Anil ?" She continued.
"Yes Madam for seven years now...i have three children." He replied.

They were chatting and going on when they heard a big laugh. And atleast three men approaching.
Anil dropped her down on the road and embraced her in his arms.  Their breathing muffled in between...he had been looking away while she looked only at him. Her breathing up.

"See these lovers Now-a-days...they can't keep their hands off each other." One of them said.
"Get inside house boy...and pound her good." Said another this voice was more stern. They all laughed.
"Shhhh...its Rakka." Anil Whispered.
Kasturi shivered in hugged him tighter.

"Who is it...Anil ?" One of them shouted as they got in really close.
"See this moron...he already had three kids still can't get over his wife." Rakka said.
Kasturi hugged him even tighter. A tight slap landed on her ass...that made her wiggle.
"Aaaaaahhhh." She moaned.
"That how you bang her. Hahaha" Declared Rakka and all of them cheered.
As they passed off. Anil asked her if she were okay... And picked her up in his arms once again.

They were about to reach...
"Here Mada..."Anil was cut out in the middle as Kasturi had kissed him on his lips. She looked innocently at him. Anil pulled her closer to him and let his lips fall on her and taste off the most beautiful woman he had seen in his life. In his weirdest dreams he never thought he would get a chance to be with someone like Kasturi.
Kasturi shrank in his arms as he applied more strength to compress her in himself.

He took her to a corner where lesser light was coming. And started enjoying what the life had offered to him. After ten minutes or so he let her go off his arms. 
She hugged him and said "Thanks." befor walking away. 
She was alright...she never had the ankle twist. Anil ran after her and pressed her against a tree. He intertwined his fingers with her started kissing off her exposed troso...her neck her shoulders her ears.. her chin... Kasturi's eyes were closed.
She was already moaning and shivering. Her body was turned on even more knowing they were in public. He pressed her breats above her blouse and sucked them off. But somehow Kasturi managed to calm him down. She took his number and went inside.
Like Reply
Heart part 2 great
Like Reply