Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
DARKEST FANTASY ?
We all are on sites like xossipy for a reason, a dark inside us. Everyone has a dark side which we can't pull out or explore to the fullest in open in real life, that's why we explore it here with strangers who share the same mindset. 

I love to share mine and get to know fantasies of others and talk about them in a neat way. 

No mindless comments , just plain simple sharing. 

Share your fantasies , reason if any and how you wanna explore it further. 

No judgements on others comments please. We all are a little messed up here .

Cheers.
[+] 9 users Like Darkgirl21901's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I like story plots of affairs behind your partner. Mainly women cheating on their partners with men who nobody would believe could seduce a woman like her.

Reason - I myself had an affair like that once.
[+] 6 users Like Darkgirl21901's post
Like Reply
i like fucking mature women and drinking her pee
[+] 8 users Like arryn's post
Like Reply
My darkest and deepest fantasy is to find my lovely wife having sex with others. I want her to make me a cuckold. That's my dark side.
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 5 users Like luvpain's post
Like Reply
My fantasy is have to sex with a random girl who is next to me while travelling in AC sleeper bus .
[+] 1 user Likes Krishna's post
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Krishna Wrote: My fantasy is have to sex with a random girl who is next to me while travelling in AC sleeper bus .

What would that girl would look like ?
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 10:11 PM)luvpain Wrote: My darkest and deepest fantasy is to find my lovely wife having sex with others. I want her to make me a cuckold. That's my dark side.

What type of guy?,

Know to you? Stranger ?
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 11:20 PM)Darkgirl21901 Wrote: What would that girl would look like ?
I would love to have girl around age 30 so that she ride me well too
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 11:29 PM)Krishna Wrote: I would love to have girl around age 30 so that she ride me well too

Tell me more about her
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 11:20 PM)Darkgirl21901 Wrote: What type of guy?,

Know to you? Stranger ?

Well now that you have asked, let me be frank. When it comes to type of guy, I don't like someone like me i.e. some one who can be a bad ass on bed. Typically a guy larger than me. Larger not only in manhood, but overall appearance.

As far as whether I know him or not, I like if I don't know him personally. I am not saying that he should be a complete stranger. Say for instance, he could be my neighbor whom I don't speak or interact much or it could be any past friend or new friend of my wife, with whom I have just shaked hands nothing more. I even fantasise some times her with person's whom I personally don't like. I know it's twisted. But that's me and my DARKEST SELF.
[+] 4 users Like luvpain's post
Like Reply
(25-12-2018, 06:30 AM)luvpain Wrote: Well now that you have asked, let me be frank. When it comes to type of guy, I don't like someone like me i.e. some one who can be a bad ass on bed. Typically a guy larger than me. Larger not only in manhood, but overall appearance.

As far as whether I know him or not, I like if I don't know him personally. I am not saying that he should be a complete stranger. Say for instance, he could be my neighbor whom I don't speak or interact much or it could be any past friend or new friend of my wife, with whom I have just shaked hands nothing more. I even fantasise some times her with person's whom I personally don't like. I know it's twisted. But that's me and my DARKEST SELF.

Well it's very common in cuckold, we often fantasize about people we hate . Like I like to think myself with people I won't even talk to in real life but in my mind they are doing unspeakable things to me in secret.
[+] 2 users Like Darkgirl21901's post
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 11:48 PM)Darkgirl21901 Wrote: Tell me more about her

Well to be frank, I admire every girl and women out there. Each one have different characteristics and way of having fun. But I prefer my dream girl would look like chubby Actress Hansika Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Krishna's post
Like Reply
This thread is getting so interesting Cool ;)
Like Reply
(25-12-2018, 07:05 AM)Darkgirl21901 Wrote: Well it's very common in cuckold, we often fantasize about people we hate . Like I like to think myself with people I won't even talk to in real life but in my mind they are doing unspeakable things to me in secret.

Yeah you got that right. You said earlier that you had an affair. What was it like? What led you to it?
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 10:11 PM)luvpain Wrote: My darkest and deepest fantasy is to find my lovely wife having sex with others. I want her to make me a cuckold. That's my dark side.

Mine too...how to make it happen? I’d love for my wife to experience another
Like Reply
(25-12-2018, 11:54 AM)Gibby Wrote: Mine too...how to make it happen? I’d love for my wife to experience another

Think most married men have that fantasy (showing wife nude- like here with no face) , atleast those who come to chat  on sites like this.
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
[+] 1 user Likes rv123's post
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 10:11 PM)rv123 Wrote: My darkest and deepest fantasy is to find my lovely wife having sex with others. I want her to make me a cuckold. That's my dark side.

Think
1) comments on her beauty stimulates you. you might have even had fnatasy to show her nudes without face and get comments. those comments make you feel her more beautiful.
2) may be like to watch her having orgasm with a man who loves to respect her/women with no strings attached. Atleast for fantasy that stimulates you.
3) Think you get horny with men watching her assest in adecent way in real life.

Women too have fantasies. But its supressed for stability because they love you.  There are couples showing nude without face in india, but that occurs after lot of talking, trust.

Think fantasy you are having is common in india but people dont speak open except on forums like this.
Hot wife Nidhi

[+] 1 user Likes rv123's post
Like Reply
Like to walk on a nude beach with my wife, ofcourse nude. May be abroad
Hot wife Nidhi

Like Reply
I did not wish to show the nude body to post here even covering her face. And how I does not have chance to take a photo of her nude body because she is feeling with some ill, so she is not allowing me to touch her body more than 10 years. But still I'm watching nude photos and videos and I'm still wish to do sex only with ladies. Age might not a criterial unless she is mature. That's why I have I'm trying to send private messages to lady members, at least I may have chat lady friend.
[+] 1 user Likes Yuvak's post
Like Reply
(25-12-2018, 09:15 AM)Krishna Wrote: Well to be frank, I admire every girl and women out there. Each one have different characteristics and way of having fun. But I prefer my dream girl would look like chubby Actress Hansika Heart

Nice, and is she married or what else ?
Like Reply